[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will happen if I don't pay by the due date of my shipment?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: amiami1.png (472KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
amiami1.png
472KB, 400x300px
What will happen if I don't pay by the due date of my shipment?
>>
ding dong bannu
>>
You die
>>
>>5872932
It would be very painful.
>>
>>5872932
You regret, son
>>
>>5872933
lol i chuckled
didn't see that one in years
>>
>>5872947
I'm a big guy.
>>
>>5872932

Hope you like visits by the Yakuza.
>>
>>5873050
Was getting banned part of your plan?
>>
>>5872932
If it's a big enough bill, you'll get banned. If it's just a small order, they'll ignore it.

I haven't paid for three or four single-item shipments, and they never banned me.
>>
Didn't want to create a new thread and just ask if DHL is a more expensive way of shipping from Japan than EMS and SAL.
>>
>>5872932
They'll issue you a past due notice. The longest I've ever gone without paying after the past due notice is 2 days. Too afraid to get banned.
>>
>>5873430
more ex than SAL definitely, but im not sure about EMS. I heard EMS price rose. DHL service is good anyway.
>>
Is there any way to appeal or undo a ban?
>>
They'll warn you and give you another week.

Not sure what happens after that, I would assume they'd ban you.
>>
>>5872932
I got banned once for nonpayment. After a month, I contacted them with a different email address and told them my former housemate had ordered things in my name. The housemate had been a hardened criminal, and I feared for my life. I told Amiami that after I turned them in to the police for being a mafia drug dealer, I was put in the witness protection program, and that the criminal bastard would never order things under my name again. They lifted the ban.
>>
File: dingdongbannu.png (23KB, 497x318px) Image search: [Google]
dingdongbannu.png
23KB, 497x318px
>>5872933
>>
>>5873430
From experience, DHL charges by box size and EMS by weight.

I've had orders of 6 HGUCs ending up cheaper shipped by DHL because the packers are efficient and getting the most out of the box dimensions.
>>
This same thread gets posted every week. Pretty sure it's b8.
>>
>>5873515
>DHL service is good anyway.

You're better off with EMS if you live in the US. The USPS will get you the package, drama free. DHL can be rather whimsical and decide to not deliver your package on time if it's inconvenient for them.
>>
>>5874308
DHL, FedEx and pretty much any other courier service is shit if you get it sent to a residential address.

For residential addresses, your national postal service and their appointed contractors would be the best choice.
>>
>>5874013
My friend, this is perfect!
>>
>>5874013
Kek
>>
They give you plenty of time to pay. They usually give you about a week after the payment notice.
>>
>>5874013
Or you could have just told them you were traveling or your internet was down.
>>
>>5872932
They'll cut off your finger.

Wait, that was Otacute.
>>
>>5874386
If it needs a signature then Usps loves to give you a doortag. You have more options with Fedex and ups , you can even request to hold it near by .
Now if no signature is require the Usps should do the trick .
>>
They kill your dog
Fucking bastards
>>
File: Shirobako1.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Shirobako1.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
>>5872932
The send aerial waifus to nuke you
>>
File: 1346543694237.jpg (477KB, 1000x625px) Image search: [Google]
1346543694237.jpg
477KB, 1000x625px
>>5874863
Good times.
>>
>>5875625
I wish that's how Hiroshima happened.
>>
File: 51h8d4R.jpg (225KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
51h8d4R.jpg
225KB, 800x1131px
I once didn't paid for a order i had made, and didn't contact them at all about it. They first sent me a warning and then canceled my order, but didn't ban me.
I have been a client for years, though. Wouldn't do it again, either.
>>
>>5874863
I find it hilarious that the only time I've ever had to escalate a claim with Paypal, was with HLJ, over an error their system made.
>>
>>5875706
I've also cancelled an order and only let them know after the payment deadline. Just a warning.

Not a surprise though. Really Customer Relationship Management 101. If they look at your account history and realize you're a regular who's thrown thousands of Murrica bux at them naturally there should and will be some leeway.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.