[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marvel General: Giantpool edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 402
Thread images: 91

File: image.jpg (308KB, 795x1551px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
308KB, 795x1551px
Last thread >>5860209
Frank has been seen everywhere. Don't pay too much from scalpers. He uses the Reaper Mold. Many people have had trouble with his hands.
Ant-man figuarts is out.

Dorkside hasn't shipped X-men, spiderman, and Black Panther waves yet. They have been seen at a con scalping the X-Men wave.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2323x1718px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2323x1718px
Thanks to the anon who made this for updating it.
>>
>>5869277
>They have been seen at a con scalping the X-Men wave

Excellent example of the misuse of the word "scalping."
>>
>>5869295
They're overcharging for them, $50 for a deadpool.
>>
Saw one Wolverine with a garbage face paint job so that was disappointing but I did manage to find a Punisher in Phoenix
What exactly is the white gun supposed to be though?
>>
>>5869328
It's a shitty white repaint of a shotgun that also came with the newest Deadpool.
>>
>>5869328
Where'd you find the Wolverine? Neither Toy Anxiety, Collector's Marketplace, Samurai Comics nor any of the Walmarts or Targets I've checked have had them in yet. Same for the Walmart Exclusive Winter Soldier. I'm just looking at the wrong stores it seems.
>>
Why does iceman have bare feet? Makes no damn sense. That and the super gummyness and looseness. Could have been such a great fig
>>
File: 00N0N_9ZkZmdEtj4_1200x900.jpg (71KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
00N0N_9ZkZmdEtj4_1200x900.jpg
71KB, 1200x720px
I went to all the Walgreens in my area and didn't find Frank. Looked on craigslist and found out some piece of shit bought them all. "hard to find marvel legends punisher figure case fresh!! $45.00 or best offer!!"

Motherfucker, they're hard to find because of you.
>>
>>5869378
Walgreens Exclusive tend to shelf warm after a few weeks. Just wait it out. I still find Yellow DD and Agent Venom at a few Walgreens.
>>
>>5869425

I've never seen daredevil at my local Walgreens. We still have the Green Goblin wave on the shelf. The next closet Walgreens had the X-men wave out though.
>>
what kind of plastic did they use for cable?
none of those gummy shit i hope
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Went to a convention this weekend and some dude hooked me up with some of the new spider man figs that are not in this area at all yet. Chen wave is just starting to trickle in. I've seen 2 havok and 1 Phoenix.
Anyway, got miles and Peter for $25 each and electro for $20. Fucking great deal.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>5869721
Xmen wave.*

Other people were scalping the shit out of both waves. Deadpools were 45,50 & 55. Franks were 45-50. $40 for silk.
Everyone else that had miles and Peter were selling them for 35-40.
>>
Is there a line of high-end 1/6 scale Marvel figures that isn't Hot Toys? The only other thing that I can think of from the the top of my head is Play Arts Kai.
>>
>>5869295
OK...What would YOU call it?
>>
>>5869301
Okay, but that's still not scalping.

>>5869378
This is scalping.
>>
File: Marvel-Legends-Avengers-3-Pack.jpg (110KB, 928x483px) Image search: [Google]
Marvel-Legends-Avengers-3-Pack.jpg
110KB, 928x483px
The ML Avengers 3-Pack with ANAD Vision, CapSam, and Kate Bishop is finally available, on TRU's site.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=83101436
>>
>>5869784
time for /pol/ to get triggered
>>
>>5869784
Wait until it gets marked down like those
Agents of shield 3 packs.
>>
>>5869784
Why would anyone want wingless winged Captain America or Mr. Miracle?
>>
>>5869784
I want that Kate, but the rest ain't worth it. If captain falcon had his wings it'd be a lot harder of a pass.
>>
>>5869277
got my rogue from them about a month ago. Like many of you, I hadn't received any news regarding my Spidey wave pre-order figure, so I messaged them about when they might expect it to arrive, and within about an hour, they informed me that they oh-so-coincidentally just happened to be shipping my Hobgoblin figure out to me THAT day. Hmmmm.....
>>
File: walgreens.jpg (35KB, 790x790px) Image search: [Google]
walgreens.jpg
35KB, 790x790px
Okay, so those of you who do work or have worked for Walgreens, or those of you who know someone who does or has, can you tell me what the store policy is on employees going back to the stock room and pulling items that haven't yet been put on the shelf?

I've been to at least 4 Walgreens where I suspected they had the X-men wave in back, and at every location, employees were more than happy to go in back and grab whatever figure I requested, if it was there.

But yesterday, I walked into a Walgreens and asked this pasty, pimple-faced teenage little twat to go check for me. She does, then promptly comes back out and says, "No, all I've got is Halloween stuff back there." "Thanks for checking," I reply. She walks away and I follow here to grab something a drink from the fridge.

She walks through a key-carded door near the drinks where I'm standing (little does she know I can hear her) and she says to another employee, "So what's the deal with everybody asking about these X-men figures?" Other employee says something I can't make out. First employee says, "Yeah, I didn't tell him that, I just told him we don't have them in stock." More words are exchanged that I can't make out. Other employee finally says, "Yeah, you can't do that."

So what I gathered from that was that the bitch probably lied to me, but I have no idea why, since no other employee at any other Walgreens location has had trouble providing me what I asked for. I got pissed and had to keep myself from totally sperging out on her. What gives?
>>
>>5869898
Winning personality there, champ.
>>
>>5869898
Talk about taking everything the worst way possible. Based on what you over heard it sounds like a lot of people are bugging that Walgreen's about this wave. The manager probably got fed up with it and told the employees to stop wasting time with it. The woman you talked to probably felt uncomfortable with this rule and told you a white lie rather than flat out telling you she's not allowed to look for them and causing a scene.

Get over it and go to a less popular Walgreens.
>>
>>5869277
They are receiving these wave of figures in batches from hasbro. Every e-tailer has been.

>selling their personally bought figures
THATS MY TOYS THEY ARE SELLING!
>no. No it's not
>>
>>5869721
>Fucking great deal
You paid above retail for MLs. So no, you didn't get a good deal.
>>
>>5869908
Oh I know I was overreacting. I've got issues, blowing off steam here instead of in public seemed like, um, you know, a less jackassed thing to do.
>>
>>5869913
See that's what I needed to hear.
>>
>>5869932
My walgreens has told me they keep nothing in the back. I believe that fully since whenever I go there are new things the exact day there should be.

Try asking them when they get their trucks in, and when they usually finish up stocking the shelves. Mine is saturday, so I hit them up then. Found every xmen there except Jean. That's the key, though. Going when they get stock in.
>>
I got Rogue shipped to me the other day from TRU. The back of her thighs were melted on to the butt, which I assume is due to it being in hot temperatures for long periods of time. Just be wary of that.

Luckily I picked her up already in store, so I returned the bad fig.
>>
>Check local stores
>Still only have a few random Hulkbuster wave figs and ALLFATHER wave figures.

God dammit. I haven't seen heads or tales of of the last like 3 waves aside from exactly ONE taskmaster that was placed in a wrong aisle. You think one of the 6 stores around me would eventually put out something different right?
>>
>>5869965
I know that situation. My store has some of the thanos and hobgoblin waves. Local target never even got hulkbuster wave, nor has it gotten the giant man wave. I hope they get the spiderman wave, since I really want that one.
>>
>>5869919
The people freaking out about this are hilarious. They're so easily led
>>
>>5869301
A seller is overcharging at a con, alert the media!

When are you guy's going to admit that you were duped by someone who took advantage of your lack of knowledge of the business?
>>
File: 20160822_151751.jpg (2MB, 2880x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20160822_151751.jpg
2MB, 2880x2160px
Am I the only one who really wanted a head swap for wolverine? It feels so awkward putting him in some poses without a angry yelling face.
>>
>>5870084

It'd be cool if they made swappable faces for the same head.
>>
File: 20160822_152741.jpg (2MB, 2880x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20160822_152741.jpg
2MB, 2880x2160px
>>5870088
Yeah they could just make a mouth piece and make it swappable. I'm still pretty happy with the toy. Just wish I could give him so more aggressive looking poses.
>>
>>5869283

I wonder what else is going to be in that Titus wave, and of all things, Titus?!
>>
Are we blogging about Walgreens experience now? Guess I'll post my shame.

>Find most of the Juggernaut wave (no deadpool or wolverine)
>See a tag on the shelf saying Marvel legends Spiderman on sale for $14
>Only figures besides the Juggernaut wave are from the Hobgoblin wave, assume those are on sale and pick up three of them including another Pizza Spidey with better paint than the one I already had
>Get to the register everything is full price
>Pay it anyway because I'm too embarrassed to argue over toy prices when there's a long line of sick people behind me getting actual medicine.
>Rather annoyed I payed $20 for Ulitmate spiderwoman when I passed on paying $12 for her on dorksidetoys a couple of weeks ago.
>>
>>5869721
>Anyway, got miles and Peter for $25 each and electro for $20. Fucking great deal.

I guess you don't live in the US? Miles and Peter are both just above $20 on amazon.
>>
Is anyone here picking up the 12" Legends? Any opinions on them?
I popped into Walmart to see if I could find the two exclusive 6"-ers and they had all three 12" figures. They didn't look like something I'd pay $50 for. Maybe $40, but that's pushing it, and even the only for Cap.
>>
>>5869277
I actually got my wave in from them today.
>>
>>5870137
I just got my tracking for spidy. Should have him within the week. Grabbed him on Amazon for 45 dollars. I couldn't resist.
>>
>>5870104
GOTG movie figures probably.
>>
>>5870111
Those sales prices are only for people with Walgreens cards. If you had a Walgreens card and didn't use it, then double shame.
>>
>>5867330
>>5867322
Has anyone mentioned to Hasbro that lazy eyes aren't much of a selling point?
>>
>>5870184
I'm actually glad I could see some in person before making a decision. I'm sure they're fine, but they really didn't scale the paint quality to match the price. That price, I'm sure, just reflects how much petroleum product they had to pay for in terms of production and logistics.
>>
>>5870076
you assume that they bought anything from them.
>>
Any places still have Superior Venom up for retail? I need that Rhino arm.
>>
>>5870124
Just got both for $20... Canadian. Couldn't believe my luck.
And at an open market style thing from a local seller.
Same guy had Deadpool for $60 though, fuck that.
>>
>>5870331
>Just got both for $20... Canadian
That's impressive considering they're $30 each now.
>>
>>5870282

I would recommend checking out your local Walgreens. They've been getting the pizza Spidey wave in randomly.

I'll check the one down the road from me tomorrow, for shits n'giggles and see if I don't turn one up...
>>
>>5869339
ah. ok

>>5869351
toys r us
>>
>>5869784
I need that Vision
>>
>>5870356
What area are you in? All of the Central TX Walgreen's I've been to have ML SM on clearance, so I've written off finding another Pizza-Man in the wild.
>>
i caved and bought the xmen wave at tru even though i was buttmad they butchered bobby drake again.

deadpool obviously wasnt there, but i caved on him and paid $40 on ebay. learned from spidergwen that im never going to see a short packed figure anymore. glad this wave is selling though, its been too long since weve had the mutants on shelves.

for those wondering, juggernaut aint that bad. not as bad as rhino imo. onslaught is really the baf for this wave anyway. i did buy juggernaut select recently from Amazon. ill try to dig out my toybiz juggernaut and take a shot comparing all 3 this weekend.

found nick and namor at the local wakgreens too. both are great. overall, wallet is hurting but looking forward to hobgoblin and electro. the select electro sucks ass. i dont think hobgoblin will be much better than the toybiz one due to that facesculpt but i like that we are getting some classic villains with each wave. shame chameleon was just a suited body but the others have beeb great.

vulture, scorpion, lizard and shocker have to be incoming in 2017.
>>
>>5870111

go return it you dum dum
>>
>>5870424
>deadpool obviously wasnt there, but i caved on him and paid $40 on ebay. learned from spidergwen that im never going to see a short packed figure anymore.

Deadpool isn't shortpacked, he's one per case like all the other figures in the wave.
>>
>>5869908
go scratch your vagina
>>
File: IMG_6905.jpg (209KB, 775x1033px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6905.jpg
209KB, 775x1033px
This guy is some good shit, mang.
>>
>>5870094
it would have taken literally 2 seconds to adjust focus to his face instead of his right hand.
>>
>>5870572
x-acto his trigger fingers free, man.
>>
>>5870578
>x-acto his trigger fingers free, man.
You think Punisher would have shit trigger discipline?
>>
>>5870574
Maybe that was the point of his focus, anon. Maybe he has an artistic mind, anon.
>>
>>5870578
Yeah, I'm definitely gonna do that.
I thought I could live with it. I can't.
>>
>>5870572
Waiting for this guy to show up on Walgreen's site. Get him & Namor in one felled swoop.
>>
>>5870211
The morons in this thread will buy it regardless, Hasbro won't do shit to address any of their problems.
>>
>>5870586
No I was trying to not look autistic being mid 20s posing and taking pictures of a toy in the target parking lot in my car
>>
File: 20160822_221800.jpg (2MB, 2880x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20160822_221800.jpg
2MB, 2880x2160px
>>5870507
It's funny you say that. Girlfriend came to Walmart to go clothes shopping and found a Spider Gwen
>>
>>5870681
Meant to reply to the other dude. Not you, kek
>>
Pfffffffffffftttttt hahahaha Jesus christ. Why is Hasbro such shit? I really wanted a good punisher. I dont know why I expected them to make one.
>>
>>5870681
>Girlfriend came to Walmart to go clothes shopping
This was a relevant detail
>>
>>5870699
>autism over ankle rockets
it's like you're a troll, but I know you're actually over obsessed about little details like that.
>>
>>5870699
What are you even complaining about
>>
>>5870727
>>5870735
>thinking this looks good
If you like your Frank wearing clogs then I guess it looks pretty good.
>>
>>5870572
can't you change hands with nick fury? who else has white hands?>>5870578
>>
>>5869898
Current employee here. We immediately put everything on the shelves unless they're full. Unfortunately for the store I work at, all the ML shelves are filled with Antman and Daredevil exclusives that just won't sell. The only time we're told to re-order is if were below the minimum. Or most of the time, it would be automatically be ordered or just randomly show up on totes.
>>
>At local Target, buying shit before college starts again
>Decide to browse Marvel isle because why not
>Majority of figures there are from the fucking Allfather wave
>Newest figure is a solitary Agent 13

At least they had one of each Civil War box set. I wish I didn't have to do all my toy shit online though.
>>
I got the Raft Abomination just now. I got to say, I really like how he turned out. Kind of soft rubber for stuff like the head and arms, but ultimately it is good. He looks cool on the shelf.
>>
I just got back from Wallgreens a few hours ago. They had all the X Men wave but Deadpool and Wolverine as well as Namor and Punisher. I picked up Cable, Namor, Punisher and an Anti Venom they had for 10 bucks.

It was a nice time.
>>
>>5870741
>I am new to Marvel Legends
>>
>>5870988
I'm glad you had a nice time, anon. Did you remember my protein powder?
>>
>>5870699
Greg is back?
>>
File: 20160823_004304.jpg (794KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20160823_004304.jpg
794KB, 2048x1152px
Anyone else find these guys in store yet?

Toronto, reporting in. Here's hoping Punisher will be availailable at EBGames
>>
>>5870399

Oklahoma. I think the one down the road actually has pizza-spidey still. Or there was, not sure about right this moment...
>>
File: small.jpg (222KB, 641x1000px) Image search: [Google]
small.jpg
222KB, 641x1000px
Cables ammo chain can be used on Franks .50 cal. (shitty pose, I know).

Also, I'm giving away a un-opened Punisher on my facebook page. If you want a link, drop me an email.
>>
>>5870790
Thanks for the info.
>>
>>5870708
>Clothes shopping at walmart

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/
>>
>>5871367
Have you been there lately? They have some pretty badass tshirts. Marvel, DC, etc. You could get a Punisher skull shirt to match the new fig.
>>
>>5871233
Not sure where in OK you are, but don't bother with the Walgreen's in Stillwater. 1 Kraven, 3 Ants, 4 DDs, and 7 Namors.
>>
>>5871524
I was just being dickish, i've bought shirts before - and yeah, they're like 8~10 bucks.
>>
>>5871240
>Franks .50 cal
It's an M60 machine gun.
>>
Did the Civil War wave get completely overlooked for retail? I only got lucky and found a Nuke and Cap, but I wanna finish the set without paying jackass scalper prices.
>>
>>5871240
>.50 cal
Thats a m60, it fires 7.62
>>
>>5871850
new jerseyfag here. didn't see a single civil war figure on the pegs. as for the other figures in the civil war wave, other than black panther and maybe the nick fury, you can get the rest of the wave for quite cheap. I got mine from amazon. keep an eye on the black panther on amazon. the prices on that figure fluctuate constantly
>>
>>5871861
Thanks for the tip.

Man, you'd think those damn figures would be shelfwarming everywhere because of the Civil War movie, but somebody fucked the timing on that somehow.
>>
>>5871850

My TRU and Walmart both had the wave.

Walmart had it once. TRU though actually had a lot of cases of it when they did a reset of the Marvel section a month ago. Recently though they have restocked the section with Hulkbuster and Onslaught waves.
>>
>>5871850
The three walmart in the area all got this wave once...minus Black Panther. I bought one set and had to order BP from Bigbad when they got more of him in.

Otherwise yeah, haven't seen hide note hair of it anywhere else. All those Machine Men and Hyperion kept them at bay.
>>
File: 20160807_103230.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20160807_103230.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>5871850
WalMart put out a case on top of the other shelf warmers recently here in the Atlanta area. Snagged this Black Power a couple weeks ago. My area tends to get stuff late, but the Xmen wave hit walgreens and target pretty much on release.
>>
File: untitled_by_witchenboy13-daf3jdc.jpg (774KB, 670x1188px) Image search: [Google]
untitled_by_witchenboy13-daf3jdc.jpg
774KB, 670x1188px
>>
>>5872246
REDDIT
E
D
D
I
T
>>
>>5872248
So what? I am supposed to do an anime pose because 4chan?
>>
>>5872253
Maybe a non generic 'meme' pose.

I know, the irony since Deadpool is a meme figure.
>>
So what's up with the new cap/grim reaper/whatever the hell body? I got a whirlwind today and his torso is floppy as hell, I thought it was new mold and all that.
>>
>>5872253
I guess it's not your fault that Deadpool is reddit: the superhero
>>
>>5872248
FAGGOT
A
G
G
O
T
>>
>>5872260

My ww is kinda like that only really crunches to the ratchet points then flops between them.
>>
>>5870741
These are the boots that early 90's Jim Lee Punisher wore.
>>
>>5872356
Yeah but it's totally Hasbro's fault anyway I mean come on they should just ignore source material entirely
>>
>>5872283
I had a Thanos that did that.
>>
File: 2016-08-23 21.31.39.jpg (364KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-23 21.31.39.jpg
364KB, 1920x1080px
So, falcon.

> -Articulation is so-so. Pretty weak range on his hips and shoulders.
> -He could have used a bunch more paint on his torso
> -He doesn't come with guns. I mean I can sort of see why, but come on

> +Headsculpt is dead on
> +Ankles actually go forward a ton so he can pose walking but why would you walk when you have
> +WIIIIIIIINGS

Body-wise he's kind of a mixed bag, but jesus christ his wings are incredible. I can't stress how huge and beautiful they are in hand. As far as I can tell they're grey plastic, but it's not the usual shitty unpainted grey plastic hasbro usually uses. Hell, it's not even the same type of silver-grey his backpack is made of, so for all I know it's painted. The red and black sections on them are pretty great too, for that matter.

I was holding out for a SHF, but if that never happens I'm set with this guy.
>>
>>5872426
What gun is that? Where do I get it?
>>
>>5872428
Little armory MP7. It's a model kit and comes with two, I just haven't gotten around to gluing the second one together yet.
>>
>>5872429
Ah. It's a tad too large for my liking. I really wish I could find one that smaller for him to dual wield.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
Anyone from SoCal? Found a Frank finally at the Covina Walgreens. There were 5 more left.
>>
>>5872426
Have there been any images of Figuarts Falcon yet?
>>
>>5872457
Hasn't even been announced as far as I know, I just figured it was within the realm of possibility.
>>
>>5872426
I don't think he used a gun in Civil War, did he? I know in Winter Soldier he had those two flip out things, but I was thinking on it while I opened my 3 and 3/4s Falcon and couldn't remember.
>>
>>5872495
I wanted to say he had guns during the opening fight scene, but thinking back to it I honestly can't remember. It still feels weird that he comes with no weapons.
>>
Ordered an SDCC Abomination loose. Can't believe how cheap they're going on ebay. It's the cheapest BAF (basically) I've acquired and won't require me to buy the lame Cap wave 3 with the awkward lime green deco.
>>
>>5872248
>>5872258
>>5872262

Deadpool acting like rorschach is more out of character than him acting like psy or other wqcky random folks.
>>
>>5872577
Same, and it was the one BAF I really wanted from recent waves. Now we just need an updated comic Hulk with good paint and plastic.
>>
>>5872114

Where in GA are you? I'm in Kennesaw/Dallas area.
>>
Saw Wolverine and Rogue at Walmart tonight. God almighty, will Legends ever be good? They look like shit.
>>
File: DSC_2310a.jpg (2MB, 2452x1672px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_2310a.jpg
2MB, 2452x1672px
>>5872748
What's not to like?
>>
>>5872748
Buy me one fampai.
>>
>>5872426
Are the wings removable and/or collapsible?
>>
>>5872776
They peg into his backpack so you can remove them, but no articulation.
>>
>>5872754
I like the proportions, but it just looks like cheap chintzy shit. I'm sick of all the painted nude body crap, and I'm happy that at SDCC Hasbro showed off a lot more unique sculpts and new parts. Wolverine looks like an anachronism in comparison.

And there's nothing special about Rogue, she looks like every other female that Hasbro has produced. They have the worst history of sameface in the entire domestic toy industry, it just feels like you're buying the same woman over and over again but she's cosplaying in a different outfit.
>>
>>5872429
Got any other little armory pics with ML? I wanted to get the scar and m18, kinda pricey to import though. Would be like over $20 for two guns
>>
>>5872540
Oh yeah, it's definitely a bit odd, I feel like they could have jammed a pistol-like thing into both the 3 and 3/4 and the 6 inch, though thankfully we seem to be getting more weapon accessories in general lately, so it's possible to mix and match a little.
>>
>>5872426
the goddam shiny paint like on Captain Marvel is making me not want to get him. I'm just gonna continue praying to jeebus every night that a Figuarts Falcon is going to be announced
>>
File: GUL_5155.jpg (224KB, 662x1000px) Image search: [Google]
GUL_5155.jpg
224KB, 662x1000px
I could give a brief overview of the figure and strech it out across half a dozen photos, but lets just skip all that bull shit and cut right to the point.

He could have been an A+ figure, but is brought down to a B- by shitty hands.
>>
File: GUL_5149.jpg (231KB, 662x1000px) Image search: [Google]
GUL_5149.jpg
231KB, 662x1000px
>>5873014
Has anyone found a way to pose him with the rocket launcher that isnt dependent on viewing him from a precise angle?
>>
File: GUL_5146.jpg (265KB, 1000x709px) Image search: [Google]
GUL_5146.jpg
265KB, 1000x709px
>>5873015
I really dig the M60, but again, its a bitch to pose him with it in more than a few poses due to the hands.
>>
File: GUL_5158.jpg (234KB, 662x1000px) Image search: [Google]
GUL_5158.jpg
234KB, 662x1000px
>>5873016
I still like him, its just incredibly frustrating to have any other wise fantastic figure handy capped by something so asinine.
>>
File: GUL_5161.jpg (254KB, 648x1000px) Image search: [Google]
GUL_5161.jpg
254KB, 648x1000px
Oh and the alt head is really nice.
>>
>>5873019
You're an alternate head! Ha!
>>
>>5872787
Awww yeah. Here's hoping the TRU 3 Pack CapSam has a peg hole in his back, cuz he's got his wings!
>>
>>5873016
What would make the hands better? Changing the direction of the hinge?
>>
Does anyone have pictures of the new x-men wave with older toybiz figures? Do they go well together? Specifically asking about Beast.
>>
>>5872114
This was around the Stone Mountain area. On Highway 78.
>>
>>5873032
That's actually something else I'm really curious about. MCU falcon's backpack actually has two pegs side by side, horizontally. I'd actually think about picking up the three pack if they had the forethought to give that captain falcon matching holes, mismatching colors be damned.
>>
>>5873433
Fuck, I just automatically thought the Falcon wings had a single peg. Just about all ML figs that come with shield have single peg holes in their back.

Oh man, hopes dashed...
>>
File: 1463967286676.jpg (34KB, 450x349px) Image search: [Google]
1463967286676.jpg
34KB, 450x349px
>>5873019
>>5873014
>>5873015
>>
Pretty jazzed that I found a deadpool.

Still like the toybiz one more, but this one is pretty cool. Really need to paint the guns however. That solid silver color is ugly as fuck.
>>
>>5870111
"Do you have a Walgreens card, sir? It's free. Would you like to sign up?"
>>
>>5873654
I got one back when agent venom first came out. I've gotten so many 2-for-1 arizona tea cans with it it's a little ridiculous.
>>
>>5870424
Still looking for Gwen but found a dead pool at tru 3 days ago
>>
File: 20160824_164225.jpg (1MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20160824_164225.jpg
1MB, 2048x1152px
>it's actually hard for people to find deadpool
>>
>>5873804

Especially when a some guys hoard all the figures
>>
>>5873804
hard is putting it lightly
he simply doesn't exist in this region
>>
>>5873804
I found one the other night. I can't believe how mediocre it is.

For those who don't have him.. Its an easy pass.
>>
>>5873804
its because fucking sweaty neckbeards wait outside the store before opening so they can bum rush in, buy them, and resell them for like $60
>>
>>5873804
Have they ever given a reason why some characters come with no accessories?
>>
>>5873015
chicken wing his arm numb nuts.
>>
>>5873992
Superheros have super powers
>>
>>5873804
He's Getting a solid case this October
>>
>>5874126
source on that?
>>
File: IMG_0845.jpg (202KB, 874x1333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0845.jpg
202KB, 874x1333px
>>5873014
Yeah agreed.
Also let's see how he looks with stuff from the older Franks (and a loaner from Fury for the leg holster)
>>
>>5872789
>I'm sick of all the painted nude body crap
Have you considered picking up a hobby besides action figures based on comics where characters are drawn in costumes so tight it's almost like they're wearing nothing but body paint?
>>
>>5874277
Look at this drone justify Hasbro's penny pinching shit
>>
Went around to a few walmarts after my dentist appointment only to find 3 winter soldiers. Wish I had found a Falcon.
>>
File: Ironic-Man.jpg (1MB, 1823x1386px) Image search: [Google]
Ironic-Man.jpg
1MB, 1823x1386px
Some asshole fly got into my house and landed on one of my Spider-man figures I have hanging on the ceiling. IRONY

This is the clearest pic I could get before it flew away. Now I'm on the hunt to murder it.
>>
File: GUL_5166.jpg (284KB, 1000x662px) Image search: [Google]
GUL_5166.jpg
284KB, 1000x662px
>>
File: GUL_5171.jpg (288KB, 662x1000px) Image search: [Google]
GUL_5171.jpg
288KB, 662x1000px
>>5874438
Probably one of my favorite legends to date.
>>
File: GUL_5173.jpg (275KB, 662x1000px) Image search: [Google]
GUL_5173.jpg
275KB, 662x1000px
>>5874229
>let's see how he looks with stuff from the older Franks
I dont have any of the older Franks, but I think he looks good with Ult. Nick Fury's jacket.
>>
>>5873014
>>5873015
>>5873016
>>5873018
>>5873019
>>5874229
>>5874438
>>5874440
>>5874517
Epic Heroes Punisher beats this by a mile
>>
>>5874522
>no head band.
>>
>>5874358
What venom is that? Gargan?

>>5874517
How'd you get the jacket on him? Mine wont just slide on.

>>5874522
I really hate that figures articulation. It's fucking awful by any standards. I love this comic booky look as well. The headsculpt is cool, though. Wish it fit better on this body.
>>
can you get Ultimate Spidey into this pose?
I tried but i'm no expert at posing
>>
If anyone has any interest in Hot Toys, I got a question: should I get Civil War Black Widow or Scarlet Witch?

I'm leaning more towards Scarlet Witch because I like the character more, but Black Widow is $10 cheaper and with a discount, she'll be 200 greenbacks.
>>
>>5873855

I've sold three on ebay for $45 already.
>>
File: 1471986352844.png (373KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
1471986352844.png
373KB, 720x405px
I knew mezco was going to delay the one:12 collection, but it's still disappointing
>>
Which Daredevil do you guys prefer?
>>
File: IMG_0850.jpg (126KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0850.jpg
126KB, 1000x750px
>>5874522
Good headsculpt, fucking awful body. Looks good on this new one if slightly small.
>>5874517
Not too bad.
I'm also high on nostalgia cause new Frank reminds me of the old toybiz punisher with the cap firing guns from when I was a kid.
>>
>>5874615
If I had them both, I'd use the red batons with red daredevil.
>>
File: 1438915446804.png (759KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1438915446804.png
759KB, 640x960px
>>5874522
>Epic Heroes Punisher beats this by a mile

Nope. Those horrible hips, the arms that can't come all the way down alongside the body, no fucking ankle pivot, the shitty molded in pistol holster. The only things it has going for it over the new one are the head sculpt and the actual trigger hands.
>>
>>5874632
>if slightly small
Your context is skewed. Legends have been getting DK Mode heads for a long while. Most of them look like normal proportions on Marvel Select bodies. Just look at Onslaught Cap's noggin.
>>
>>5874638
That's what I do. Red DD is my preferred suit, but the white batons he comes with literally might as well be erasers. I thought people were exaggerating but they really are complete garbage.
>>
>>5874585
I'd personally get Scarlet Witch. Better character arcs and visually more interesting overall than the usual tacticool movie designs. Personally prefer Black Widow's look in TWS but that's just me.
>>
>>5874653
This. In this regard, the head swap actually looks fine.
>>
>>5873019
I know people made fun of this head sculpt for supposedly looking like "he's on drugs" but fuck those guys. I personally ended up liking this one more than the bandana head sculpt and the paint actually serves to make the sculpt stand out than the usual ML figures as of late. People are just too used to Hasbro MLs colored in one skintone with no color variation.
>>
>>5874694
I got him today. There's a huge discrepancy with the paint apps on the alt head. The one I bought looked like >>5873019, which is fine. Other Punishers I saw had really bad purplish shadowing under the eyes and he looked like a druggie.
>>
>>5874694
I like the head sculpt. Gives him a look like he's been through some shit, lost sleep, and plans to continue.
>>
File: MEZ11070.jpg (45KB, 752x564px) Image search: [Google]
MEZ11070.jpg
45KB, 752x564px
>>5873014
>He could have been an A+ figure, but is brought down to a B- by shitty hands.
Meh.
A+ is this.

I would give that one a B- because shitty headband. It really doesn't translate to 3d, despite Jim Lee's drawings being A+++. Maybe if they tried imitating JIm LEe's style into the sculpt it might look better.
>>
>>5874793
Canceled my preorder of that version of Frank for the Deluxe Fully Loaded version. Cant wait, sucks that a lot of Mezcos got delayed but hopefully that means even better figures in the end
>>
File: punisher by mezco.jpg (81KB, 585x369px) Image search: [Google]
punisher by mezco.jpg
81KB, 585x369px
>>5874839
eh, i dont think the extra bits are worth it. Not even a fan of extra long fabric clothes anyway. I don't use the poncho on my Cursed Earth Judge Dredd because of that.

I'm more interested in the white one.
>>
>>5874793
>Meh.
>A+ is this.
I assume he meant A+ for legends. You're comparing a $20 figure and a $80 figure.
>>
File: ML Sabertooth02.jpg (177KB, 527x768px) Image search: [Google]
ML Sabertooth02.jpg
177KB, 527x768px
>>5874881
A figure is a figure.

There's been a lot of A+ figures that aren't super expensive collector toys.
Granted, Hasbro is a little too cheap to produce anything of high caliber and i don't think they've ever made anything that deserves a high grade in 6"

pic of a A+ 6" figure that cost $15 in today's money.
>>
>>5874884

Good 6-inch Legends are B+, at best. At the very least, they should standardize swappable hands on all releases. Spider-Men without options to change hands is definitely emblematic of Hasbro's commitment to dollar-store quality. Also, having to slice off sections to create trigger fingers for >>5873014 or Nuke is extremely stupid.
>>
File: mezco punisher sdcc16.jpg (3MB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
mezco punisher sdcc16.jpg
3MB, 2988x5312px
>>5874906
>they should standardize swappable hands on all releases
What a waste.
I'd rather see more guns or an alt head for my figures instead of never touching the alt hands and keeping them in their box or random toy box.

Also, even accessories I could care less about when the actual figure is the only thing I'm buying a toy for.
It's why i forgo this version and just want the white one, despite coming with fewer accessories. Aesthetics > all else

So that Sabretooth? A+, despite coming with nothing but a joint stand.
>>
>>5874932
>>they should standardize swappable hands on all releases
>What a waste.
How's that sub 60 iq working out for you?
>>
File: $[1].jpg (596KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
$[1].jpg
596KB, 800x600px
>>5873278
>>
File: drM7Z0X[1].jpg (993KB, 3718x2092px) Image search: [Google]
drM7Z0X[1].jpg
993KB, 3718x2092px
>>5873278
>>
>>5873992
Why there are mediocres and borings characters
>>
>>5875064
There is something that has ToyBiz Deadpool to hasbro Deadpool never have
>>
>>5869770
>Okay, but that's still not scalping.
It's kind of the same principle. They're not shipping orders because they're trying to hawk a $20 figure for $50 at a larger scale convention. It wouldn't be bad if they were getting a bit more for them there (some had $22 or $25 on them) but outright charging double the price of a figure is kind of shitty, especially when they're charging them for regular price on their site.
>>
>>5875119

Its still scalping. That anon you replied to is just retarded.
>>
>>5870137
I saw Cap and Spidey at Walmart. They're pretty neat but what the fuck am I gonna do with a giant cap or spidey?
>>
>>5871227
>Walmart exclusive sticker
fuck. I love the little exclusive stickers and I would have probably gotten some of the walgreens ones if they had them on there. but i want to open these fucks. damn you walmart
>>
>>5875064
Not that I'm a scalefag since I actually own multiple figures across various scales, but I love how this perfectly illustrates Hasbro's overall size creep.
>>
>>5874685
Yeah, Scarlet Witch has lots more going on her. But I'm kinda worried that her pants might be a caution zone for ripping. Oh well.
>>
>>5875121
It's not scalping at all you imbecile. They aren't creating scarcity and then reselling them, they're a retailer getting product directly form the manufacturer and setting their own price.

The only retard is you for not knowing what words mean.
>>
File: IMG_2307.jpg (418KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2307.jpg
418KB, 1632x1224px
>>5875123
Pym Particles?

Picked up the Civil War 2-pack. War Machine is alright, but really needs some work. His "stowed" accessories barely stay in their slots, his double-ball-jointed feed need more clearance inside the boot, his armpits need more clearance, and his hip balls need the Pizza Spidey fix. On the bright side, the War Machine Mk I hands work on Mk III if you give them a little push. Pretty happy with it as a project figure, but otherwise, it's kind of a bust.

No idea what to do with Disco. It's garbage. The blue plastic is kind of nice, but the orange paint is really thick gloopy. It even prevents the machine gun from fitting into its socket. Pretty sure there's no way to strip this paint without degrading the sculpt....

All in all, the set would be an easy pass unless it goes on clearance. Might just return it all later today instead of putting in the effort to fix this crap.
>>
>>5875153
I generally like that figures have gotten bigger, but Cable looks like he's been on a truckload of HGH with that noggin. Cap too.
>>
File: 20160825_113720.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20160825_113720.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
>>5874544
ARE YOU A WIZARD? It's amazing you could tell from that blurry mess.

Since I'm unfamiliar with the the character I put some of that 'sticky tack' stuff (used to put up posters) to cover up his red eyes and plug up his scorpion tail peg-hole. It looks legit and it's easily removable.
>>
>>5875153

But not quite. Cable should be a big dude anyway. Plus the early Hasbro figures were undersized and underutilized on articulation to cut costs. It took them what, three or four waves to slowly get better?
>>
>>5875172
>It's not scalping at all you imbecile.

Its the textbook definition of scalping.

>They aren't creating scarcity and then reselling them

Oh, no? So getting cases from the manufacturer--cases that could have gone to some other retailer to be sold at MSRP--isn't creating scarcity? Not being able to fulfill preorders to people who were promised those items at their listed prices isn't creating scarcity?

Scalping isn't defined by "Neckbeard walks into Target and clears the toy aisle to sell at a markup on eBay." Scalping is taking something and inflating the price to criminal proportions. Doesn't matter where they came from. Even Jewish TRU marks shit up, but they only set their price at like, $2 over retail.

Dorkside is taking figures they know are rarer, and setting them at higher prices than other figures that aren't so rare. They're scalping across the board, but they're knowingly raping people on the even rarer figures (like Deadpool.)

>The only retard is you for not knowing what words mean.

You do know that "scalping" in this reference started largely with sporting events, right? Like, scalping tickets? And it really wasn't just Joe nobody taking his tickets and selling them at a markup. The larger problem was players and coaches taking their tickets--which were given to them for FREE for friends and family--and selling them at massive markups.

So basically, they were taking items that weren't even in the pool for sale to the general public to begin with...and selling them at a huge markup....

So yes. This example is definitive scalping. The only way you can even attempt to defend this is; A.) You're a scalper yourself, desperately trying to define what is and isn't scalping, or B.) You're a Dorkside employee, desperately trying to defend his Jewish companies shitty, underhanded, opportunistic sales tactics.
>>
Every Deadpool figure causes so much butthurt. They should stop making them.
>>
>>5874615
It's a toss up. The red looks fine and is iconic, but the yellow suit looks so good to me.
>>
>>5869277
>anons still being mad that dorkside is selling shit at conventions for above MSRP
>implying this doesn't happen at conventions all the time
>giving a shit when they sell at MSRP on their site anyway unless it some shitty store exclusive figure
Speaking of dorkside, I got a shipping confirmation for all of my spiderman shit.
>>
>>5875172
Looks like we have a toywiz fag here everyone. He thinks a business can't scalp. He thinks all LCS and LTS are saints.
>>
>>5875153
Cable's like 6'9 officially, so at least he works.
>>
>>5874932
reason i want this Frank is because i love his t-shirt look. All other versions cant do that
>>
>>5875305
Really? I still have no notification. Did you order a full case or just some figures?
>>
>>5875250
To be fair this is more markup inflation then scalping.
They got the product through the distributor and crank supply and demand to 11

That said who are the people feeding this? Baring SDCC exclusives almost all MLs become very abundant on the market.
Spider Gwen and 90s Venom were running at $60+ a pop but have now drop down to their high being $30 and show up online and in store MSRB commonly now. It's only when the shit first hits that the value is so high. Where are these retards that are buying Deadpool for $60? He is getting a solid case in a few months here.
>>
>>5875305
Yeah I finally heard from them about mine. For whatever reason my card didn't work with them so I had them cancel it and ordered again using Paypal instead. They should be here tomorrow.

Unfortunately they had the same issue with my Wolverine preorder and now they're out of those so I'm fucked for now.
>>
File: punisher armory page 3 MG.jpg (112KB, 654x1024px) Image search: [Google]
punisher armory page 3 MG.jpg
112KB, 654x1024px
>>5875058
I'm not sure what you're mad about.
Is it the fact that i think hands that i'll never see again are a waste of the budget on a figure? If so, it is shown in study after study that people with low IQs are prone to getting angry and violent over stupid shit, and is physically detrimental toward your overall health.

Or are you just have a grade schooler's level of reading comprehension on the fact that making hands "standard" takes the budget away from better accessories?

For a character like the Punisher, i'd love to see more weapons included with him.
He's missing a lot of important guns
>>
>>5874598
do you have an actual non retail job? genuinely curious
>>
>>5875381
Same thing happened to me, but it also appears the spider gwen I had pre-ordered from May might be gone now, so that really is shitty.
>>
>>5875226
That's a good idea. I bought a second one to do something similar, but your idea is a lot easier. Can I have a closer pic of his eye and his back?
>>
>toys r us restocked
>it's the hulkbuster wave

Well...It's the first time I've seen the wave outside of walgreens.
>>
>>5875785
I work in retail, but I found them all at other stores on my off days.
>>
File: DSCN1164.jpg (289KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN1164.jpg
289KB, 1152x864px
>>5873015
You can try this?
>>
File: DSC_2389as.jpg (881KB, 1256x1500px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_2389as.jpg
881KB, 1256x1500px
So here's a thing I did.
>>
File: Punisher07.jpg (36KB, 624x768px) Image search: [Google]
Punisher07.jpg
36KB, 624x768px
Still best punisher desu
>>
File: DSC_2391as.jpg (797KB, 1500x997px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_2391as.jpg
797KB, 1500x997px
>>5876086
Demolition Man!
>>
>>5870137
I got the 12 inch Spidey and it's literally fantastic. It feels totally different in quality and composition. He's my new favorite figure honestly. I did a review for him on my shitty Youtube Channel I liked him so much.
>>
>>5871574
Not this anon but Lawton usually has surprisingly good selection. I've never had to buy a fig offline since I find them all in the wild.
>>
>>5869301
I honestly expected to pay 50 bucks at minimum for memepool
>>
Honest question, why all the butthurt and bantz in /toy/ about physically hunting Marvel Legends? I can understand people getting butthurt over normie sites, but you guys are chin deep in this sort of things. Why don't most of you guys preorder? You know Deadpool is a meme character, you know Wolverine and Jim Lee Rogue will also be greatly sought after. You guys should be savvier than this

Unless you live in states without sales tax (Oregon, Montana, Alaska, Delaware) physicals will be more expensive than preorder + shipping. There's only so much excuse you can give about trying to pick up physical toy with best paint, unless you live in the Goldilocks zone with regards to your retail store, the popular characters are gonna dry up too fast, or your retail store's gonna be too slow and still trying to sell off Misty Knights off their pegs
>>
>>5875322
Nobody said a business can't scalp, dipshit. Toywiz does by going to stores and buying up their stock. Getting your stock direct and charging what you want doesn't make you a scalper.

So many butthurt brokeboys ITT rn
>>
>>5875250
>Oh, no? So getting cases from the manufacturer--cases that could have gone to some other retailer to be sold at MSRP--isn't creating scarcity?

This isn't how it works you fucking idiot. Might as well call TRU scalpers.

And every figure in that wave is 1 per case and equally "rare." You are dumb as fuck.
>>
>>5876136
19.99 per figure vs like 21.99 for a preordered set (Except the xmen).

Honestly I prefer to buy in store because there are not many things that make me sort of happy anymore, and finding a cool figure in person is. Takes me back to when I was younger.
>>
>>5876136
I only really go out hunting because I've got a friend to do it with, we both collect tons of shit and order online from time to time, but it's just more fun to hop in a car and go down the road to see what we can find, some days.
>>
>>5876136
Honestly, I'd buy a misty to try and make rhino at this point, but she's still 30 bucks everywhere.

As for me, I'm old, so I don't trust the internet and I don't normally pre-order things that may get cancelled or changed before release.
>>
>>5876136
I found out about the wave too late. I'm pretty confident in finding Rogue and Deadpool in the wild. I just still get pissed about scalpers.
>>
>>5876195
I'm the exact same why. I've got a buddy that I hunt with on the reg... are you him?
>>
>>5876136

>pre-order Rogue
>found her in stores anyways
>Rogue ships
>the fucking back of her thighs are melted to her ass from sitting in a warehouse/Fed Ex truck
"sure glad I pre-ordered!"

Granted, the Rogue that shipped had perfectly painted eyes versus the one I found in store, which had derpy eyes.
>>
>>5876188
Dubs of truth.

>>5876215
She's still pegwarming hard at my local TrUs.
>>
>>5876503
Yeah but Hasbro has such a high defect rate with ML it is sort of given. If you PO from reputable place like EE or BBTS you can return the really bad QC'd ones.

My point is hunting in the wild, you'll probably see one or two remaining popular characters on the peg rather than being able to compare 10 of them and pick the best one, well except the pegwarmers like Sharon Carter and Misty Knights
>>
>>5876150
>And every figure in that wave is 1 per case and equally "rare." You are dumb as fuck.

Rare was the wrong word, but they're clearly marking up the more sought after/higher demand figures.

You know exactly what I meant, fuckwit.

No matter how hard you try to spin this, it doesn't magically make them jacking up prices on high-demand figures not scalping.
>>
File: IMG_0041.jpg (1MB, 1841x3513px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0041.jpg
1MB, 1841x3513px
>>5875172
>>5875250
I know I'm late to the party but somethings stuck out here I have to pick at.
Scaling isn't creating "scarcit" or whatever you are trying to say.
Scalping is just buying a popular item and selling higher than through official channels

And that wasn't a "larger problem" that the players sold their free tickets, it was just an ethical one because the tickets those people got were less then %5 of a stadium it was just frown on because we hero worship sports players for whatever reason so when they do anything that seems scummy we take issue.
By definition those players and coaches are not scalping and those distributes are not scalping.

You can be mad at their actions. However with MLs what I don't understand is:
1. Why people support it. Like that one anon said this market seems strange, MLs clog stores there has yet been a figure since the soft reboot that has been hard for me to find, it was just a matter of waiting which leads to...
2. Why are we getting angry over this? Again, it's just a waiting game. Black Panther is getting easier to find and his mark up is much lower now. Yes you had to wait 3 months but time should be relative in a toy collecting hobby. I want Deadpool but eventually because there is no rush, he doesn't even help build anything so it's not like I'm chomping at the bit wanting to finish a figure. So I just take my time, I found Rouge and a week later found Kitty counting the Onslaught bit I just got three figures in 2 weeks to play with and have fun displaying, Deadpool will still be their later in the year when his solid case drops. I feel most have my attitude buut then it just leaves me scratching my head when I see people get mad about the mark up or how the mark makes any profit like that.
>>
>>5876617

I think people are anxious about getting stuff early bcause early in the relaunch you had waves like the epic heroes waves with Dr. Doom, Greypool, Jean Grey, and Black Panther that were only at retail for maybe one or two restocks.
>>
>>5876503
>"sure glad I bought Hasbro garbage!"
The fuck were you expecting, good QC or something?
>>
>>5876097
Don't really collect or follow marvel, but which punisher is this?
>>
>>5876843
ToyBiz Marvel Legends Punisher, the first and better make
>>
>>5876843
This is the latest Walgreens exclusive Marvel Legends Punisher (Jim Lee style!)

Side note: if you guys are in the Saratoga area of California, there's like two boxes in the back of the Walgreens on Payne St.
>>
File: 985353-grendel_2_super.jpg (40KB, 320x500px) Image search: [Google]
985353-grendel_2_super.jpg
40KB, 320x500px
>>5876086
Remeber me to Grendel
>>
>>5876215

How old are you?

https://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Legends-Infinite-Heroes-Knight/dp/B00Q87YPLY/ref=sr_1_95?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1472231050&sr=1-95&keywords=marvel+legends
>>
>>5876855
I didn't click on the image. Whoops. This guy >>5876853 is right.
>>
Just got this in today. Pretty nice considering some of the better ones run for about 3-4 times the price.
>>
File: venom punisher.jpg (48KB, 400x606px) Image search: [Google]
venom punisher.jpg
48KB, 400x606px
>>5876086
Nice.

Do you mind putting on the other Venom head to see what it looks like?
>>
>>5876861
Wall hanger or home defense? Or both?
>>
>>5876891
Home defense? That's what I have a shotgun for. Yeah, this is going on my wall.
>>
>>5876901
>he uses a shotgun for home defense
Fudd pls
>>
>>5876929
Call me whatever you want, but are we not going to address the dumbass that just honestly asked if I was going to use a Cap shield for home defense?
>>
File: webb.jpg (63KB, 630x960px) Image search: [Google]
webb.jpg
63KB, 630x960px
Glen Webb died :(
>>
>>5876935
>he took that question seriously
>>
File: image.jpg (474KB, 1238x1646px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
474KB, 1238x1646px
Found at my LCS. They had cable for 54.99

I wish I was joking
>>
>>5876939
Holy shit...
>>
>>5876939
Who?
>>
>>5876939
Holy shit, that's awful. The guy seemed like a really good natured person and one of the only tolerable "jokey" reviewers on youtube.
>>
>>5876942
Its /toy/ With the autism raging on this board, yeah, yeah I do take that as a serious question.
>>
>>5876631
I seriously doubt most people here were buy legends then
>>
>>5876939
Mmmmmbye
>>
File: 1434547117419.jpg (53KB, 549x424px) Image search: [Google]
1434547117419.jpg
53KB, 549x424px
>>5876939
What the fuck, the dude just posted a video and shit, goddamn it he's one of the only reviewers I watch.
>>
File: 20160826_120421-1.png (4MB, 1381x3492px) Image search: [Google]
20160826_120421-1.png
4MB, 1381x3492px
>>5875862
It looks pretty sloppy up close.
>>
>>5876989
I can't they are never there anymore, once hasblo took over I can never find anything in retail i have to go through second hand re-sellers.

Tell me if that's scalping or not?
>>
>>5877036

Depends on if they're going raw-dog into your tender little asshole with their gouged prices or not.
>>
How hard is it to find an Agent Venom at Walgreens these days?
>>
The second head that comes with the new ML Punisher would look fucking AWESOME on the Arkham Knight Batman figure
>>
>>5876953

Did you buy it? That's a steal.

The LCS stealing your money, I mean
>>
>>5876853
>>5876855
Plan on getting both, thanks.
>>
>>5877051
I'd say hard but not impossible. I never see him at any of my local places, but a friend said he saw one at a nearby city.
>>
>>5876939
Man that's fucking eery I just watched one of his reviews moments ago.

RIP my dude.
>>
>>5876939
He was one of the only reviewers I'd continued watching over the years. I'll miss that guy.
>>
My Ultimate Spideys just got here. I'm surprisingly satisfied with them, probably more than any of my other Spiders on the Pizza mold. The lack of butterfly joints is hardly noticeable, and it's a breath of fresh air to have Spider-Men with good hips.

Hopefully they learn from this and can make a female teenager mold that's not garbage. Probably won't, though.
>>
>>5876939
Dude wow what the fuck
>>
Saw JEEEAANNNN and Cable today for the first time...so now the only ones I haven't seen in the wild are Memepool and Rouge.
>>
>>5877116
If they can't make a female mold with double jointed elbows, then no.
>>
>>5876939
This can't be real? Right? I enjoyed his reviews of ML figs more than the other guy since he had a much more extended knowledge of who the characters were. At least Youtube will keep him immortal in the digital realm.
>>
>>5876939
What got him? Drugs?
>>
>>5876939
RIP man so sad
>>
>>5877241
Just... died in his sleep. As far as they can tell his heart just stopped or something else internal.
>>
>>5877036
It might just be low distribution
Or what your retailers order
Cape Heroes are big sellers here in the north east. New stuff hits hard here and with every distributer

My friend down south in Florida suffers to see even 3 month old waves
>>
>>5877246
Sounds like sleep apnea
>>
>>5877212
I loved his "action figure evolution" series
>>
>>5876617
>Deadpool will still be their later in the year when his solid case drops
you keep saying but wheres the proof of that statement.
>>
>>5876953
that's a funny looking 19.99
>>
>Anon, I completely understand and will make it my personal mission today to locate the allocated Spider Gwen. Your payment did go through, thanks so much for updating. Order will absolutely ship by the end of the day, Gwen included. We apologize for the headache and we thank you for your business

You're alright Dorkside.
>>
>>5877506
nope, $79.99
>>
File: 1447599825101.jpg (41KB, 220x261px) Image search: [Google]
1447599825101.jpg
41KB, 220x261px
>>5876939
What?! No freaking way, how?
He's like one of three reviewers I like. He seemed like a legit cool guy.
>>
>>5876939
any other /toy/soldiers that were Articulation Assembled patrons? Frogman here. Glenn was really nice to me. this is really awful.

at least he got to have Jim Lee Rogue

fuck me dead
>>
>>5877246
Long-QT, I'd bet. That's what almost got my mom, luckily we live a few minutes from a firehouse so they revived her. Basically, you live with it all your life never knowing you have it until after a few decades of wear and tear, the wrong medication combination or electrolyte imbalance sets it off and boom, you're gone.
>>
>>5877543
Joke
---
Head
>>
>>5869277
I got Walgreens Punisher today. Haven't opened it yet. There was 1 Frank and 8 Namors. Thought of KING OF ALL THE SEAS being mightily ass blasted at being a shelf warmer is amusing.
>>
I'm on vacation and just found a superior venom for $15 at Wallgreens. Is ghost rider, chameleon, leaven, or scarlet spider worth it for that price? They had them too.
>>
File: IMG_0581 (1280x853).jpg (475KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0581 (1280x853).jpg
475KB, 1280x853px
>>5877900
I love Ghost Rider and Scarlet Spider personally.
>>
>>5877900
I got Scarlet Spider for that much plus shipping on Hasbro's ebay page. I'd suggest getting him, he's pretty cool.

And while I don't have him, I hear great things about that Ghost Rider.
>>
File: image.jpg (416KB, 1242x1302px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
416KB, 1242x1302px
>>5877900
Me again, Superior Venom is pretty nice.
>>
File: 20160826_211926.jpg (815KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20160826_211926.jpg
815KB, 2560x1440px
I really like these two figures.
>>
>>5878093
I want spider bitch... Anyone have her yet?
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (80KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
80KB, 800x800px
Does anyone know if this Vision is good?
>>
http://picclick.ca/Marvel-Captain-America-Civil-War-Giant-Man-PVC-Action-122087315491.html

These are looking like MLs, but they are bootlegs
>>
>>
>>
>>5878246
The chicks are the weakest and Falcon looks cheaper then the rest.
Cap Looks beefer then the ML
>>
File: GUL_5184.jpg (355KB, 671x1000px) Image search: [Google]
GUL_5184.jpg
355KB, 671x1000px
I heard you fellas like big guys.
>>
File: GUL_5174.jpg (272KB, 663x1000px) Image search: [Google]
GUL_5174.jpg
272KB, 663x1000px
>>5878250
>>
File: GUL_5196.jpg (321KB, 1000x696px) Image search: [Google]
GUL_5196.jpg
321KB, 1000x696px
>>5878251
>Is he better than the select?
Well, that's the million dollar question isn't it?
>>
File: GUL_5197.jpg (440KB, 1000x679px) Image search: [Google]
GUL_5197.jpg
440KB, 1000x679px
>>5878253
The articulation is better for sure, everything else is pretty subjective.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (18KB, 231x307px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
18KB, 231x307px
>>5878250
>>
File: GUL_5189.jpg (396KB, 715x1000px) Image search: [Google]
GUL_5189.jpg
396KB, 715x1000px
>>5878261
>>
File: GUL_5199.jpg (313KB, 1000x689px) Image search: [Google]
GUL_5199.jpg
313KB, 1000x689px
>>5878262
>4u
>>
File: GUL_5200.jpg (412KB, 641x1000px) Image search: [Google]
GUL_5200.jpg
412KB, 641x1000px
>>5878265
>>
>>5878250
>>5878251
>>5878253
>>5878261
>>5878263
>>5878265
>>5878266
These pics are making me want it.
>>
>>5878253
That pic is priceless
>do it faggot
>I am!
>>
>>5878253
I never got the select so I can't compare, but I like the legends. I just wish his ankles went just a little bit more forward so he could do charging poses easier. He balances really well though, seems like him and rhino balance twice as well as regular sized legends I'm spite of their size.
>>
>>5878253

It's like, it's better in some ways, the same in others, and then not as good in yet other ways. I can't really turn one down over the other.
>>
File: 2572627-shatterstar_bigcostume1.jpg (45KB, 431x400px) Image search: [Google]
2572627-shatterstar_bigcostume1.jpg
45KB, 431x400px
>>5878266
>Spidey vs Juggs
>X-force #4
As bad as Rob Liefeld was, i really would like a Rob style Shatterstar ML. We already have Cable, Stryfe, Mojo, Spiral, Deadpool, Cannonball and Domino, even though those last 2 are newer costumes. Feral? BAF:Warpath?
>>
>>5878247
Face sculpt actually resembles Chris Evan. Wow.
>>
File: fuck-u-swapperscum.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
fuck-u-swapperscum.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
Fuck these shits who keep doing this. I think the TRU is getting wise to this guy though. I saw that they had a full set of the XMEN wave on the checkout counter with DP front and center.
>>
>>5878714
Honestly I think both those swapped figures are pretty nice figures themselves. The only time I've seen something like this is someone cut the front plastic and stole a piece.
>>
>>5878714
They could have just picked up that Spidergwen and made up the money by reselling her on ebay. Probably would have saved them the same as what they got from repacking.
>>
File: IMG_6057.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6057.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>5869277
>>
File: IMG_6064.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6064.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>5879017
>>
File: IMG_6070.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6070.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>5879018
>>
>>5876136
By the time I realized they were up the ones I wanted were all sold out, so it's hunting or supporting scalpers.

>>5875121
Depends on how the seller got the merch.
Buying them at retail just so he could mark them up is scalping.
If he got a case from Hasbro (or being a comic guy Diamond) and asks a higher price for a more desirable figure in order to cover the potential loss of cutting prices on it's less desirable case-mates is somewhat understandable business practice.
>>
>>5878955
Nah, no ones buying them at ridiculous prices anymore. I even returned one extra I had to Walmart because the prices dropped to retail levels.
>>
>>5879017
I really like that current Black Panther series' use of shading
>>
>>5878714
Isn't that Wolviw worth more?
>>
>>5878955
To be so poor or stupid to swap packages I doubt he could handle reselling/scalping
>>
>>5879162

Yea those tend to sell loose for over 20. But these are morons who dont have any sense.
>>
File: $_1.jpg (21KB, 316x400px) Image search: [Google]
$_1.jpg
21KB, 316x400px
Think these knockoffs are worth picking up?
>>
>>5876617
>MLs clog stores there has yet been a figure since the soft reboot that has been hard for me to find
The wave before the current pegwarmer misty wave was pegwarmer machine man / sentry wave
Just because you can find any toy in the wild within 3 months doesn't mean the wave they are in even shows up for the rest of us
>>
>>5878244
How is this dude's civil war version helmet more screen accurate than the official one's antman version?
>>
>>5878714
>wild gwen
>in the front row
>somehow possible
>>
>>5878240
>>5878244
>>5878245
>>5878246
>>5878247

>>5879301
That Clint has me tempted.
Too bad they hit all the characters out or coming soon, I probably would've bought a quickslav or crossbones or [lolspoiler]any MCU villain ever[/lolspoiler] without debating it first
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
My ML collection has lost a member. Was reposing Ultron and both legs came off with literally no pressure applied at all. I honestly just started laughing when the second one popped off.
I know a lot of people have had this issue, kinda doubt I'll bother getting a new one or even trying to fix this. Just shit qc.
>>
>>5879517
This same thing actually happened to my Beetle about a week ago. Have had him for almost 2 years and it just broke right off when swiveling the thigh. There's an issue with that body mold, type or plastic they use or tolerance on the joint if fucked up
>>
>>5879517
this pic is so emotional. the feels, the agony, the drama.
>>
>>5879455
I found a Gwen at a convention for $20. Stranger things have happened.
>>
File: 1462579790136.jpg (61KB, 406x480px) Image search: [Google]
1462579790136.jpg
61KB, 406x480px
>>5879517
>that toy gore
I'll give you my Ultron for that Deadpool~
>>
>>5879524
I'm guessing it's the mold, never had a ML break at the peg on me like that til now. Damn shame.
>>5879539
Thanks man. Tried to capture the internal struggles going on.
>>5879548
I'll have to pass up on that offer fair anon.
>>
>>5879517
Use it as a broken Ultron drone in a display.
>>
My Spaceknight wave (and Spider-Gwen) just shipped from Dorkside on Friday, so I should get it next week.
>>
>>5879455
I've seen two wild Gwens, both at TRUs, one was a little like, TRUGo kinda place, and the other my friend found at a real, full one, but other than that she's been a ghost.
>>
Went to a few walmarts, was able to find a civil war bucky with nearly perfectly painted eyes. Sadly, every one was out of falcon. The woman in the toy isle said some guy came in this morning about bought all 4 boxes they got in.

Rat bastard.
>>
>>5881630
I still have 2 just sitting at my Walmart. They've been there for a week.
>>
>>5881641
fug. I dont even have walmarts in my town. I drove like 20 miles to check.
>>
New thread when?
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (201KB, 1614x873px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
201KB, 1614x873px
Not sure if anyone found these states on the alternate head of the new Deadpool. Pretty cool.
>>
>>5869784

Damn, I need that Kate but I don't care about the other two.
>>
I bought the new mold spidey. My first Marvel Legends, his thigh swivel has a problem. Looseee as hell.
>>
>>5882438
Welcome to Marvel Legends. At least the thigh cut wasn't stuck so hard you ended up shearing off the peg.
>>
>>5882108
Holy shit; awesome find anon.
>>
>>5882158
It's $10 off, on sale for $50 right now at tru.com

Found a Frank yesterday at a Walgreens a few towns over. New xmen wave starting to trickle in but still haven't found the 3 heavy hitters. Best I've found is cable but passed on him for now.
Only 1 store has gotten the civil war wave in and has no fury or panther though..
>>
hello /toy/

/lit/ and /tg/ here. I've been dating this girl for about a month now and their primary hobby is toy collecting; particularly marvel figures.

How would you recommend supporting his and engaging? we've only had one conversation or so regarding it, she told me what brands she likes and which ones she thinks is horseshit.

would you want your partner to have a vested interested in your hobby or just sort of let you do your own thing?

my only experience in toy collecting (excluding childhood beast wars collecting) are precisely two warcraft action figures.
>>
>>5882636
For me personally, I would just want someone to be accepting of my hobby. They don't necessarily have to like it, but as long as they don't think it's a big deal, and are fine with me making the decision to spend money on it, that'd be good.

And for me, I like it because I like the characters. I don't buy figures of characters I don't care about, and really want characters of ones that I do because I'm invested into their story. Do you read any Marvel comics at all? Does she?
>>
>>5882656
yeah I don't care at all what she spends her money on and she doesn't care that I buy lots of books or pnp/tcg stuff —so far it seems like we have some understanding there.

from what I can tell she only buys figures of character she's liked and followed over the years. she reads a tremendous amount of comic books; from what I saw she has about two longboxes full and then other sizes of boxes but I haven't exactly studied it.

personally I only read comics that are posted on /co/ in dump threads or if I feel the need to download them. I'm a pedestrian when it comes to comic books but I really like spider-man and venom a lot.
>>
>>5882636
>>5882689
It's not completely necessary but I'd try to find out what kind of things she likes, and WHY she likes them. Your hobbies are important and I think she's appreciate you sharing why you've fallen in love with the stuff you like.

I think i'd want my partner to be invested, maybe not as much as I am but to the point where they'd be at a store and send you a text with "hey want this?" and it's something you've been looking for for a while. Or something like a hunt where something new comes out and you two cruise around looking for new stuff.
>>
File: IMG_6993 (1280x853).jpg (585KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6993 (1280x853).jpg
585KB, 1280x853px
>>5882689
I'd try to get into some comicbooks, because maybe then you'll know a bit more about some of the characters she's interested in.

I'm a big Spidey and Venom fan too, so here are some of my personal recommendations for casual readers:

Superior Foes of Spider-man:

At a time where Doc Ock took over Spider-man's body, these 5 D-list villains decided to try to become the new sinister 6, even though there's only 5 of them. It's basically a book about them just trying to pull off heists, and Spider-man basically isn't in it at all, but it's hilarious.

Scarlet Spider:

A little more serious comic, but still with a healthy dose of comedy. I wouldn't recommend it as much, because it makes a lot of references to stuff that a new reader wouldn't understand, but it's still a great read. The main premise is that one of Spider-man's clones has decided instead of being a super hero, he's just gonna screw off to Mexico to chill, but he gets distracted by reluctantly saving some people in Houston. He ends up staying there for awhile. He tries to be an edgy 90's hero, but his supporting cast and crazy antics won't let him.

Agent Venom:

I'm probably a little biased because I've always loved symbiotes, but this is a whole new take on Venom. Basically, Peter Parker's old bully, Flash Thompson (Peter Parker's old high school bully who eventually became his friend) joined the military because he was inspired by his biggest hero, Spider-man, lost his legs saving his friend, and then was offered a new chance to serve the government. They gave him a drugged up Venom symbiote to create a super soldier without all the teeth and tongue violence. Unfortunately, the symbiote sometimes gains control when Flash gets too mad or frustrated . Definitely the most serious comic out of these 3, but it is so good.
>>
File: probably already scalped.jpg (191KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
probably already scalped.jpg
191KB, 600x600px
http://www.goodsmile.info/en/product/5858/Nendoroid+Deadpool+Orechan+Edition.html
>>
>>5882158
Bruh wanna split a set I only need Vision
>>
>>5882158
>>5882960
I only want Cap!
>>
Hey senpaitachi so how are the 12 inch marvel legends
>>
>>5882865
Orechan?
>>
For once, Canadians are up to date on certain ML's
Albertan here, just found Falcon and Bucky at Walmart
>>
>>5883379
I feel like that's just for the exclusives though. Doubt we'll be seeing Spaceknight waves or the X men one for ages.
>>
>>5883011
>>5882960
>>5882158

I believe some kind of plan is forming
>>
Anyone got a loose neck joint on Giant Man wave Fury? Like it bounces around a bit much, is this a common error, or just me and my friends shit luck?
>>
>>5883497
Very true, I haven't seen any Spaceknight or Juggernaut figures.
I did see some Absorbing Man wave stuff though, which is surprising; I thought we weren't going to get them at all
>>
>>5883614
Yeah, the hinge on mine is floppy, but also kind of springy too, like it'll push into certain positions and sag in others.
>>
>>5883627
Apparently those waves are starting to pop up all around Canada at TRU and EB games so keep your eyes open boys.
>>
>>5883657
My friend and I found a display of the Giant Man wave and both got a Nick and both of them have the issue, what an odd QC error
>>
>>5883663
Seen them at EB and Gamestop games for $30. Thought they were marking them up but MLs were $30 each at Walmart today too...
>>
Anyone find the Falcon or Bucky Walmart figures yet?
>>
>>5883745

Found bucky, just 1, no sign of falcon :/ I fucking hate exclusives
>>
>>5883614
>>5883657
it's like a spring on mine also and the hip bar is wobbly which make the torso shit to pose
>>
File: image.jpg (173KB, 620x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173KB, 620x1024px
I can't be the only one that thinks all Marvel Legends figures look like complete shit, can I?

I desperately want a good Cap figure, and the only ones I've liked are the Figuarts(which are too expensive)

Pic related is horrible
>>
>>5883881

It feels horrible too. Something about the plastic quality it just..... isn't there. These things are 20 bucks too. Its pretty sad. Marvel is just too popular right now. The saving grace is getting so many characters, though I do wish we got quality.
>>
>>5883881
>Why can't this $18 figure look like a $60 figure?!
>>
>>5883902
sorry I offended your favorite figure anon

You have to admit that for $20, it's shit
>>
>>5883902
This.

I mean there are certainly ways Legends could be better while still being in the same price point range, but asking for Figuarts quality from a budget collector figure like Marvel Legends is just foolish.

And anyway the main appeal of Legends is how many characters they release. The Marvel Figuarts are nice, but they only do MCU figures so far. Which is cool if it's what you're about, but my collection is primarily comic figures. Call me when Figuarts makes say, a Scarlet Spider. Or the Superior Foes.
>>
>>5883914
they are 15 dollars at the most and yes the quality went to shit. Just get what you want and quit bitching. Hasbro has no competition right now.
>>
https://youtu.be/QYszz3_9FL8
How the fuck?
>>
>>5884608
Foreign countries get them early much like the X-Men waves.
>>
>>5884608
>complaining that the hands don't fit on the other figures

Is he serious right now? He's trying to attach from the wrong hole. The new Iron Fist has swappable pieces that start from halfway up the lower arm, not the wrist.
>>
My secret Wars cap just shipped from dorkside!
>>
>>5884811
Finally. Also new thread when.
>>
>>5883881
fuck off greg
>>
>>5883969
Where the fuck are you finding Marvel Legends for $15?
>>
>>5884722
Jay C is probably one of the biggest fucking idiots when it comes to toy reviews and being a general human being
>>
>>5885206
No idiot thats what they are worth due to the quality and shitty materials but Hasbro has inflated the price to 20 dollars. Anyways you can find loose on ebay for 15, or wait for clearance at wal mart they go down to 13 bucks.
>>
Anyone have the UPC for the new Falcon walmart exclusive legends figure?
>>
File: 2016-08-30 21.19.45.jpg (141KB, 778x439px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-30 21.19.45.jpg
141KB, 778x439px
>>5885395
You're in luck.
>>
>>5884608
Fuck Jay C, wish he died instead of GW.
But dayum that Iron fist looks so dank. They are really stepping up.
>>
>>5885689
>>5885689
New Thread anons

>>5884722
Dedicated to you
Thread posts: 402
Thread images: 91

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.