[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUNKO® Pop!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Cattura.png (1MB, 1133x659px) Image search: [Google]
Cattura.png
1MB, 1133x659px
The Jurassic Park FUNKO® Pop! set.
>>
>>5868402
the t-rex looks like Rex from Toy Story.
>>
>>5868402

I thought that was newton from pacific rim.
>>
>>5868405
that's what i thought it was... till i read the text
>>
>>5868402
these look fucking shite. what the hell is going on with the rex?
>>
Jeeze, JP just cannot catch a break when it comes to toys, let's hope Mattel can fix this.
>>
>>5868405
It is. These are just customs.
>>
>>5868578

What was Ian Malcolm before he got customed?
>>
>>5868402
No.
>>
>>5868405
that was entirely intentional so they could reuse the mold

it even has three fucking fingers, jesus christ
>>
File: areyouserious.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
areyouserious.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>5868402
Jesus, I'm getting tired of these Funko pop figures. You see them everywhere, and pretty much every character has a Funko pop made of them. They're like the Minions of collectable figures.
>>
>>5869566
David Levinson from Independence Day Resurgence
>>
>>5873794
It's a shit trend that will have to end eventually, I don't see them lasting another 2 years. I hope so at least; I'm fucking sick of the things as well.
>>
>>5873794

More like this generation's Beanie Babies.

Speaking of which what would /toy/ think of BB if it was still the 90s?
>>
>>5874341
I'm not sure that comparing them to beanie babies is 100% accurate. I mean, yes funky poops are a fad, but beanie babies were just my moms cat and other shitty animals, pops are at least based on things that are popular.
Also only way to get figures for a lot of characters.
>>
>>5874326
Why come into a thread about them then? Genuinely curious. I don't go into threads I have no interest in.
>>
>>5874341
The thing is, at least kids could play with Beanie Babies. That's like 70% of my toys as a kid were BBs, I fucking loved them, they were a great size and you could do a lot with them. POPs are just garbage that stands in one pose and adds nothing.
>>
>>5874397
Because it's lame to know that your hobby is associated with these pieces of shit and how I'm sharing a secret Taiwanese shadow puppet appreciation forum online with fucking faggots like you.
>>
>>5874397
Because you cunts already have a containment thread and instead of posting there you have shit threads like this. So shitposting ist just natural.
>>
>>5874524
>>5874935

Just like I expected, you're autistic immature faggots with nothing better to do.

Don't worry boys. When you mature a little more you won't concern yourself with what other people think. Graduating high school might be good for you. If you can of course.

>>stoplikingwhatidontlikecryingbaby.jpg
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.