[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Play Arts Kai

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

Anyone looking to getting this crazy mofo? I've stayed away from PAKs, due to most being overdesigned for my tastes, but Sephiroth's design is simple enough to not look strange in toy form. Anything to note in general about PAKs?
>>
>>5866178
idk that pricetag is too much for me.
>>
>>5866186
I've got money to burn, but yeah he is a bit on the pricey side, I agree
>>
I have Cloud and Tifa, will get him when my wallet allows.
>>
Is this the same one that came out during the release of the Advent movie?
>>
>>5868643
this one has new hair
>>
I put in an order for em over at the ol AmiAmi. I recently got Ignis from FFXV, which is my first modern PAK, and I'm pretty happy with him. So I'm looking for to this one winged angel.

And yeah the price is pretty damn rough.
>>
File: 1471627128198.png (292KB, 490x385px) Image search: [Google]
1471627128198.png
292KB, 490x385px
>Play Arts
>they aren't playable
>>
>>5868779
But they are
>>
>>5868788
i guess, but im not into my 4-6" fightign against or alongside GIANT Sephiroth or Mega Sora
>>
>>5868816
You wouldn't be. You scalefags are pretty fuckung autistic.

Please leave /toy/
>>
>>5866178
link?
>>
File: 1471355932292.jpg (222KB, 1364x969px) Image search: [Google]
1471355932292.jpg
222KB, 1364x969px
>>5866178
>play arts
>>
>>5868816
>being a scalefag

More disgusting than any Play Arts redesign.
>>
>>5868643
Pretty sure this is a new sculpt that's way bigger.
>>
>>5868927
Wait, there's a Play Arts Sam?

Why have i not heard of this?
>>
They need to drop the price to about 75 or so and release Penelo.
Or just release Penelo.
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 640x480px
>>5868643
>>5868750
>>5869030

This is the first KAI version of Sephiroth. He got a regular Play Arts figure around the release of Advent Children.
>>
I got the advent children cloud with fenrir, also AC tifa. They both look an feel great. And the both fit well on the fenrir. I like the crotch cariage display stands.
>>
>>5866178
i'd buy a nendo sephiroth and the whole crew
>>
File: noctis.jpg (195KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
noctis.jpg
195KB, 600x600px
im pretty excited for this mother fucker. if the game is good i might even get all his bros as well. now if only theyd release the car. though i know it will never happen.
>>
>>5869123
because this picture is old as fuck and they only have like 2 other examples.
>>
>>5869990
Whats the difference between the collectors edition and this one?
Just curious since i preordered it
>>
>>5870054
He has a different sword. Both come with the engine sword. But the collectors edition comes with a halberd thing while the regular comes with a different sword.
>>
Anyone have the original Play Arts FFVII figures of Cloud and Tifa? Was thinking about getting them a while back, maybe some of the others (aside from Red) too, though I'm not sure if I still wanna get them or not.
>>
>>5870357
Yeah they're very nice sculpt wise. Tifa has some limited articulation in the legs but they both look great.
>>
>>5870357
They look fucking great but don't expect more than basic articulation from them.
>>
>>5866178
I'm not a huge FF fan but for some reason I really want this. I don't why and I don't know how to feel.
>>
>>5868770
can you take pictures of ignis?
>>
>>5871406
For me it's the design. If you look at the Dissidia trailer when all the villains line up, Sephiroth is literally just "dude with long sword" instead of armor guy or whatever. Beauty in simplicity I guess.
>>
Anyone know where I can buy Play Arts Kai cheap? Amazon prices have increased by a lot.
>>
>>5871406
>>5872471

If I could get him for cheap, it would only be for display purposes to show him getting rekt during his first 'battle' with Cloud.

Seriously fuck that asshole, man.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.