[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need help finding a new line to collect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: SOFIA.jpg (16KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
SOFIA.jpg
16KB, 600x300px
I need help finding a series of figures to collect (scale doesn't matter). I'm looking for stuff that falls in line with anything space-themed, like alien life, that includes males and female figs but I would be willing to accept robots if it comes down to it.

Relatively obscure lines are are my last option because I spent the past week browsing the most popular ones, (Transformers, Figma,
Soul of Chogokin, etc.) and nothing caught my attention. My budget is around 150$ if that matters.

Danke.
>>
SH Monsterarts
>>
>>5865318
do you mean collect as in to complete a collection like some kind of ocd obsession? if its not that then why not just pick the characters you like from different lines, no need to collect a specific line.

I personally adore the supernatural andscience fictrion and generally anything masked/ cool looking. I hope these Japanese folklore monsters get made into figures oneday but in the mean time there is plenty of great looking video game characters being made by Japanese manufacturers.
>>
>>5865361
Not necessarily to complete a collection, but to scratch an itch that I had for a while.

I mean, I've found figures that I've wanted, but they're always 200$ and up. I got other things to get.
>>
File: tumblr_naba5ishey1sbzbsto1_1280.jpg (458KB, 1280x806px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_naba5ishey1sbzbsto1_1280.jpg
458KB, 1280x806px
These?
>>
If you have to ask what you should collect, you probably won't really enjoy what gets recommended. Collections start with a toy you like and are built from there, so just blindly buying a line for the sake of owning it isn't going to make you happy.

Just my two cents.
>>
>>5865318
what do you like? sci fi / movies / comics / tv / etc
>>
>>5865413
Scifi movies and tv
>>
>>5865450
NECA has a bunch of licenses for TV and Movies, some may bitch about their QC but they're overall great sculpts and paint.
If you want there's hot toys for a lot of science fiction stuff but thats a bit on the higher end of the richfag spectrum (200 dlls per - albeit a bigger scale)

Be a bit more specific and maybe you can get better guidance.
>>
File: image.jpg (167KB, 1095x726px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167KB, 1095x726px
>>
>>5866691
building on this id say go for some other things in the glyos universe
>>
File: image.jpg (472KB, 1600x1084px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
472KB, 1600x1084px
>>5865318
Four Horsemen's revival of Power Lords, in conjunction with original designer Wayne Barlow, might be just what you're looking for.
>>
>>5866691
>>5866697
These look interesting. I'll look into 'em.
>>
>>5866697
I wish they hadn't abandoned this line. All the figures they didn't release look cool as fuck.
>>
>>5866743
Blame the fans for not getting behind it. Sales were pretty poor, apparently.
>>
>>5867034
They plan on doing anything more with the line? I love the girls, but I can only find the plain white versions for sale.
>>
>>5866743
New figures were shown a year ago, with all the Mythic Legions stuff I'm sure FH has their hands full at the moment.

Is the Power Lords line actually abandoned? Last time I checked they were talking of kickstarter. Maybe they intend to go 6 inch with the new ones.
>>
>test
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.