[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lost Toy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

So that happened! I bought Satsuki Kiryuin from KLK on Amiami. It had arrived in my country in 1 March, but it didn't had any other info on the tracking register, only that 14 days after it was released from taxes and was on the way. I asked amiami after one month of delay, since the post office here in Brazil says that they only investigate delays after that period. Amiami then said that they were investigatinf along the japanese post ofice. the last response I got from them was this:

"Hi.

We are sorry to make you wait.

We received a reply from Japan Post today, and they are currently waiting
for the postal service in your country to finnish their investigation, unf
ortunately the postal service in your country did not provide any more det
ails, but as soon as they reply to Japan Post they will continue to proces
s your case.

So please give it a little more time, and if we receive any new informatio
n we will contact you again."

So guys, what should I do? Did this wahppened with you too? Can I ask for another action figure?
>>
>>5863559
Oh yeah, that response was on 06 of July!
>>
>>5863559
Did you pay through PapPal? And what shipping method did you use?
>>
>>5863573
Credit card and I used SAL Small Packet (Registered), so I'm covered!
>>
File: Amiami shipping.png (39KB, 785x506px) Image search: [Google]
Amiami shipping.png
39KB, 785x506px
>>5863589
At least for 6 months after it was shipped!
>>
>>5863594
>>5863589
You should've order through PayPal. Then you wouldn't have to wait on AmiAmi and would've gotten your money back.
>>
>Brasil
You're fucked M8
>>
>>5863597
huuum... I had one problem with paypal in the past, so I didn't wanted to use it again. I bought Red Dead Redemption from Ebay years ago, it didnt arrived and i tried to use the therms to get my money back, but It didn't worked!
>>
>>5863599
Yeah, kinda. It was funny because it was the fiirst time that I hadn't have to pay taxes on my toys, and it got lost. At least Ryuko, which I've bought at the same time but on Solaris, was lost on the mail too, but after some time appeared on my house, so there is that!
>>
I once shipped a couple Monster High dolls to Brazil marked as 'gift'. I guess the post office was holding it and trying to make the recipient pay some important fee (it was only two loose dolls). After she did some complaining they eventually released them to her.
>>
Huuum... Nobody here ever lost its toys on the mail?
>>
>>5863801
no, we just never had a problem because we use paypal. also typing out "huuum" makes you sound like a huge retard.
>>
>>5863801
I live in America, so it is incredibly rare for shit to go missing.
I did one time buy like 150+ dollars in coins from ebay as a Xmas gift for my coin collecting dad, but it went missing. Some shit fuck inbred white trash mother fucker at the local post office had to have stole it. Even had the balls to scan it so it'd come up as delivered, it took fucking forever to get a refund.
>>
File: 1404362587086.gif (2MB, 420x428px) Image search: [Google]
1404362587086.gif
2MB, 420x428px
>>5863559
She lost her waayyyy~
>>
>>5863597
And then you'd get banned from Amiami. Paypal takes the money from them, not the actual people who lost the package. So then you're basically fucking them in the ass for something somebody else did.
>>
>>5864270
They're likely to only pay you the insurance, which might be a lot less than what you paid for it the item anyways.

Some people would rather not take the loss.
>>
>>5864278
What the fuck are you talking about?
If your item is lost and it's insured, you get back the cost, up to 6000 yen. That's if you go through the post office. If you go through Paypal they basically do a charge back from Amiami, refunding your amount you paid. If you're worried about an item going missing that cost more tham 6000, then you need to pay for a better shipping option.
The problem is, Amiami isn't the one who lost the package, but they're the ones out not only the cash but the figure.
>>
>>5864305

Amiami being the sender is the only one who can claim on the lost parcel. They ought to get off their ass and chase jp post for a conclusion.

Anyway as a business they should factor in a few losses from snafus as part of their business. They're not some idiot working out if his mom's basement like some ebay sellers.
>>
OP, when ordering stuff like this from overseas, do NOT skimp out on shipping. Always go with EMS when it's available, and it'll ensure that you get your stuff (or at least lessen the chance that'll it'll be gone forever like this). I've never lost anything in the 5 years I've been importing because I ALWAYS ship EMS.
>>
>>5864785
That's retarded advice, especially when the guy ordered via R-SAL. There's no difference between EMS and R-SAL except for how long it takes (and even EMS packages can get lost), how much it's insured (unless you pay extra), and whether or not your country's customs will fuck you in the ass depending on where you live.
The fact that he's in bumbfuck Brazil is most likely the problem. Brazillian customs are known for stealing shit or demanding high custom taxes.

Makes me glad I didn't ship out $150 of Ultra-acts to somebody who really wanted them in Brazil, especially when they wanted me to downvalue it to under $30.
>>
>>5864780
>They ought to get off their ass and chase jp post for a conclusion.
You don't seem to be able to understand what you read too well. If you can even read at all. They can't "chase JP Post" because the ball is in OP's postal service's court. They haven't responded. What the fuck, you think JP Post is going to send a representative to fucking Brazil to do a face to face sitdown with the Postmaster General over OP's lil' missing dolly?

>Anyway as a business they should factor in a few losses from snafus as part of their business.
They do. They also ban people for pulling shit like that on them. It's OP's postal service that's in the wrong here, no matter how you slice it. And OP is somewhat to blame for not getting a better shipping method.
>>
>>5864863
Fuck 'em in the arse and just go through PayPal. Use a better site next time.
>>
>>5864876
How retarded are you?
>>
>>5864887
How long do you wanna keep this up?
>>
File: dont take the bait.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
dont take the bait.png
1MB, 1600x900px
>>5864916
>>5864887
>>5864876
>>
>it's another "it's amiami's fault for everything!" thread
this is just as bad as that one anon sperging because amiami was on a holiday just because there wasn't a holiday in the 'murikka
>>
>>5865043
Op here. I'm not accusing amiami, saying they are the ones responsable for this situation. The thing is, there is a law of the postal services around the world that says that the responsable in case of lost mail or anything is the sender, even if it was lost on the postal office on the receiver's country. I dont agree with it, But it is like that.
>>
>>5864856
Yeah, about that thing. There is a law here that says: gifts with a pirce tag under 50 USD are not passable of taxes. So the guy which you were dealing with wanted to do that. Since you aren't a shop trying to evade the system, it could have worked. Or not.
>>
>>5863839
At least you got a refund. I insured my replica proton pack for 2 grand. It arrived all fucked up and they refused to pay me my money because the letters they "sent" to me and the buyer never arrived. Conveniently for them.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.