[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo what the fuck, I thought SAL didn't require signature

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Yo what the fuck, I thought SAL didn't require signature
>>
Post is weird.
>>
>>5863418
>Registered Mail

Gee I wonder.
>>
>>5863418
that's kinda weird
>>
Unregistered SAL doesn't require one, registered SAL does.
>>
>>5863427
>>5863493
Well there was only one option that said SAL on Mandarake.

And there's no notice left on my door or anywhere on the porch.
>>
File: 1461110920829.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1461110920829.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>5863418
>waiting on ems package/other signature-required package
>"package arrived at local post office"
>not a fucking sound at the door all day
>check tracking
>package signed for X X

Either my mail carrier is a total bro or got fed up with me not being home at the asscrack of dawn and just said fuck it. Either way I'm fine with it.
>>
>>5863506
Has the rest of your mail come today? Your mailman may just have scanned it as no one home in anticipation of leaving the notice when he makes it there.

That's what mine used to do.
>>
>>5863512
EMS has to be delivered before noon (it's Express Mail) - he probably signed for it himself so he didn't have to rush to your house and will leave it later.
>>
>>5863514
Yes it has, odd
>>
There's a "schedule redelivery" option on the site, does that cost anything?
>>
>>5863532
No, and you can submit a note with instructions. When I miss an EMS I just add a note online to redeliver to my neighbors the following day.
>>
>>5863517
Not really. It's a common thing for me and maybe 1/10 times I'm expecting a package I get the slip, but the other times my shit's there early as fuck.

I know it's a black guy with dreadlocks because I've been home when he's rang the doorbell and I rush up to the door and if I'm not there fast enough to sign for it, he signs it himself and peels the fuck out.
>>
File: fuckit.jpg (39KB, 264x256px) Image search: [Google]
fuckit.jpg
39KB, 264x256px
Well, speaking of shipping fiascos

>bought something from someone in the states
>sent using UPS
>apprehensive, but okay
>arrives in canadaland
>customers decides to charge me 52 dollarooneys
>work from 9-6 so I missed the pickup twice for obv reason
>they sent it to a pickup facility for me to go get it
>the pickup facility is literally on the other side of the city from where I live
>mfuckingfw

Why is this fucking allowed? I can deal with customs raping me, but why is the holding facility no where near where I live?
>>
>Order an very expensive package through EMS
>Package shows takes 3 days to get here, and I assumed I'd get it on the fourth day
>Wake up, and the package now randomly mentions they don't have my address, and it was being returned to sender
>Call the facility that normally delivers my packages to ask if the address is wrong or something.
>They tell me I have to go there because they're not even telling me if it was a site mistake or something.
>Spend most of my morning waiting in line.
>When they finally check, it turns out it was an error on the site, and it was being delivered

I pretty much lost my morning, good thing I only had work in the afternoon that day.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.