[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I just completely overlook the thread this was posted in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: TZ24.jpg (105KB, 678x960px) Image search: [Google]
TZ24.jpg
105KB, 678x960px
Did I just completely overlook the thread this was posted in or something? Why has no one here mentioned this yet?
>>
That's lookin' gooooooooooood. Now we just need Brienne of Tarth so I can make them smooch and make up.
>>
so the non-exclusive version doesn't include the helmet? Might as well not include the hands. Who the fuck would buy this without the sweet helmet?
>>
Never bought a 3A figure before. Are they pretty solid or fragile hipster trash? I want to be able to change up the poses and fiddle with it and not just put it in 1 pose and leave it on a shelf forever.
>>
>>5859891

Literally no reason not to get the exclusive version anyways.

They offer free shipping direct from their store. The only downside is that you gotta pay up front.
>>
>>5859827
because this place is filled with poorfacks, that's why.
>>
>>5860058
True... Also, while the headsculpt looks nice, I have serious doubts the hair will look that good on the final release. Also something the proportions is off and it looks a little weird in action poses.
>>
>>5859827
looks cool but from what ive seen of the bodies for jon snow they look very limited in articulation. I wonder if this will be the same.
Also is there a size comparison pic yet? id imagine 14 or 15 inches right?
>>
>>5860211
It's only supposed to be 13 inches. Which in life size converts to only 6 inches taller than the other figures in the line if they're 12 inches. Although the actor for Sandor is 6'6" so it checks out, just feels like the figure should tower over the others.

Which previous GoT figures has 3A released or announced? This is the first one that actually got my attention.
>>
>>5860229
jaime, tyrion, jon snow, and eddard have been released already i think.
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 640x904px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 640x904px
>>5860238
>Jon Snow
>he comes with Ghost
rip wallet
>>
>>5860277
I know it's just an accessory but that Ghost looks really shitty in comparison to the main figure.
>>
>>5860277
The shoulders look shitt. Not broad enough to look masculine without his Cape. Also ghost was a preorder bonus
>>
Im glad im off thursday so I can preorder this. Thus begins my descent in to 1/6 Madness. I hope we get Gregor as well. I dont know what outfit I would want him in.
>>
>>5860277
Looks more like Robb
>>
>>5860229
hmm I wonder if there will ever be a mountain figure based on the earlier actors then. 7 feet would be 14 inches.
I just want a gigantic medieval dude to fight my hospitallier and templar.
>>
>>5860282
Looks like ass and tiny as shit. A worg should be bigger than a fuckin labrador.
>>
File: RGCR7Rs.png (148KB, 2116x504px) Image search: [Google]
RGCR7Rs.png
148KB, 2116x504px
>>5860277
wtf?

Direwolfs are fucking huge... This is just sad...
>>
>>5860425
>implying Kit Harrington has a masculine build in the first place
He never had broad shoulders in the show anyway. The got Jon right, Ghost needs improvement.
>>
>>5869697
At no point in the HBO series (which the figure is obviously based on) has Ghost been anywhere near that big.
>>
>>5872925
but he's certainly been bigger than the figures is.
They couldve at least made him as big as the sideshow timber.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.