[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Old Bionicle Art appreciation thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1471244762613.jpg (82KB, 900x1465px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1471244762613.jpg
82KB, 900x1465px
Compare the art from the old Bionicle to the newly cancelled one you can see why it got cancelled.

Old ones had some great art and some good surrealism, (floating islands in the sky ect)
while had a very good music score to set the mood of the series.
(Then later music from a couple bands and later Croshell)
Post your favorite old Bionicle Art work here.
My favorite has to be the rusted broken mask
>>
Later Cryoshell*
>>
>>5857355
This post hit me right in the feels. I loved Bionicle right up until whatever came after the ocean series.

I still have my original 6 Toa and a ton of others though I've always been fondest of my Pirakha.
>>
>>5857355
The old bionicle music was cringy edgelord teenager music. The artwork has always been fantastic though
>>
>>5857507
Yes it was.

Have you seen their original music and sound design for their first and second waves in the beginning?
http://youtu.be/UI8EUiBfksU
>>
Definitely wish they suck with the old style and atmosphere of the original.

Some of the designs and art were really good for a toy brand.
>>
>>5857355
>MUH GEEWUN
>>
>>5857558
>waaah it's not reedun change it to suit my tastes!
>>
>>5857563
>>5857558
You two seem to be lost. Transformers General is this way: >>5855007
>>
>>5857355
Monitoring this thread
>>
>>5857565
It's really sad how true this is.
>>
>>5857355
G1 had some great artwork but I honestly can't wait when Biosector01 gets files for the G2 concept artbook.
>>
>>5857614
At least it ended at G2
Imagine if Lego would've done to Bionicle what Hasbro did to Transformers
>>
You can see how it went to shit with the last 2 seasons of G1 Bionicle.
The insect swamp was really uninspired and lost almost everything good about the previous season.
The Gladiator Mad Max desert planet wave (last one) had some good things going for it like bringing back that fighting mechanic from the first season and the some cool designs. Despite its story ending up being awful
>>
>>5857549
>we will never hear Rob Zombie's Bionicle song
>>
>>5857634
but they already looked like Michael Bay shredded metal designs.

>>5857834
>Rob Zombie
>untalented bum
>screams that Alice Cooper should punish Marylin Manson for "stealing" from him, even though Manson & Cooper have been great friends for a long time
>hates Jerry Only

Yeah gonna stop you right there, but fuck Rob Zombie
>>
>bump
>>
File: 1050_009.png (323KB, 827x482px) Image search: [Google]
1050_009.png
323KB, 827x482px
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.