[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hot Wheels™ General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

Let's talk about Hot Wheels™ /toy/!

Hot Wheels™ are so cool!
>>
I collect the !:64 scale Monster Jam trucks, dunno if anyone else here is into those.

Currently sitting on 104.
>>
Just sold my entire collection of just over 6000 Die cast cars to an auction site. Minus of course the actual collectables. I will probably never sell these 200 or so.
>>
File: test .jpg (80KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
test .jpg
80KB, 960x720px
Got a shitload of cars, never actually counted how many I have but they fill a 60ltr tub (still boxed) with 6 clear containers that hold 18 cars each that are just loose.

My goal was just, JUST the treasure hunts, it exploded, after I get the last 3 that's it, I'll sit back and enjoy looking at the ones I got, mostly pop culture, some monster trucks, rubber tires are a fav feature.

I am lucky enough to own 3 super treasure hunts, one I got on ebay for $4aud because of a sale, the other 2 I was lucky enough to find in local shops, a short carded honda nsx and a mad mudder 2 long card.

While I may be quitting (since I also own every make I really give a damn about) I'll always look for super treasure hunts, or errors, I just wish I got that, fuck forgot which but it was essentially the wrong card stuck onto the wrong packing, best error I found after that was the pink dodge custom van from the 2016 art cars series packed in backwards like a matchbox, pic related.

No, I'm not autistic, but I sense my doctor was retarded, I do know I have a hoarders complex hence why I limit myself to what I have, I do intend to make an actual retail looking wall out of them when I get the chance, I actually like the box art as much as the cars
>>
I had a hoarders complex, I sold it....LOL. I will eventually start collecting something else, one day. But once you get into the thousands then you realize you have lost control of yourself and it stops being fun. I kept the 200 I wanted and will display them.
>>
I had Acquisition Syndrome pretty bad for a while; going through stuff at my dad's house I found the cars I played with as a little kid. NEED CARS NOW!!!

Got tired of collecting the new releases pretty quickly when I realized that all the local Target / WalMart stuff was getting picked over in the back room by the employees.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.