[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

figma berserk for sale... maybe??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

So I just broke my longboard and was thinking of selling all my berserk figma on ebay to get a new one. I have all of them including the FABLED BERSERKER ARMOR GUTS in perfect condition and I was wondering how much you guys think I should sell it for. How much would you buy each for? I've never sold anything on ebay before so general knowledge tips of the trade would be awesome.
>inb4 I buys it fo 2 shmeckles ima get meh dat berserker

Tldr: HELP ME SELL MY BERSERK FIGURES SO I CAN BREAK THIS CURSE OF ACTION FIGURE COLLECTING AND HAVE A HEALTHIER HOBBY.
>>
do it yourself faggot
>>
>>5854759
>oh shit anon doesnt believe I can ask for help from people interested in what im selling

Ps: don't let my phones poor decision of posting the image sideways or your inability to think make you break your neck on a fat roll trying to figure out what the picture is.
>>
go to the bst.
I might be interested in berserker if you want to drop me an email at [email protected]
>>
>>5854797
Would it be a better idea to sell it on bst? I kinda feel more comfortable selling it on ebay
>>
There's a reissue coming soon, so it's worthless now
>>
>>5854810
ultimately it would be going through PayPal, so it won't be much of a difference. quicker maybe.
>>
>>5854810
Not the anonymous interested, but you can still file a claim if things go sour. Plus you'd only have to be dealing with the one fee from PayPal. With ebay you'd have both selling/posting fees along with the PayPal fee.
>>
File: 1464935763953.png (211KB, 394x394px) Image search: [Google]
1464935763953.png
211KB, 394x394px
i'll give you three schmeckles
>>
>>5854813
You do know that since the new anime release went up there's going to be a higher demand for it now rather than later right? I still have a chance. Good smile hasn't even stated a rerelease yet.
>>5854814
>>5854821
I'll think about it and keep the email if I decide to thanks.
>>
>>5854831
Tempting but no deal
>>
stealth brag thread?
>>
>>5854938
If I was gonna do that I'd show my metal gear figures
>>
>>5854938
>>5854960
But seriously though. I'm no trying to brag I'm just wanting to know what people would pay for it if I decide to sell them. Any bragging that you think I'm doing is cancelled out for my lack of longboard.
>>
File: nani.jpg (54KB, 714x682px) Image search: [Google]
nani.jpg
54KB, 714x682px
don't go by eBay listing, go by manda listing for prices, your gonna have to try and strike a good balance between the price you want, and the price that will sell.
>>
>>5854754
You should post pic or make a actual list of what you are selling .
You can check out sold prices from eBay. That will give you a item of around how much people are willing to pay . But with Ebay fees and PayPal fees , you'll loose around 18% from that price if you sell it on eBay .
Buyer will always want to pay the lowest , so it's really stupid to ask how much they are willing to pay .
You are the seller , decide on a price and post it , if it's too high , no one will buy it and then you can start lowering them. If your pricing is higher than eBay or amazon then you might as well not post it here at all .
>>
>>5855109
but Manda can't be dated, and they're unreliable in whether the listings are kept up or not when they sell.
They don't look too insanely priced on eBay already.

Usually I ask for the eBay price minus the eBay fees, which is I think 9%. It depends on who's benefiting more.

>>5855110
Yeah. Always use *completed* eBay auctions for pricing. and if there aren't a lot of listings, that number will be more unreliable. If the price varies greatly, also hard to tell.
>>
I'll giva ya about 3 fiddy
>>
>>5855110
Well unless its BST if its too high then they will just screech how you are a "Scalper faggot", and even if you lower it people will proceed to do nothing but bitch about you.
>>
>>5854754
This thread is full of shit. Selling things on eBay is simple. Search for other listings of the same item, then filter it to show completed purchases. I think a complete with box, like new, berserk armor guts typically goes for ~$100 to 120 shipped. Make sure your listing description is 100% accurate, you provide hood photos, and you ship with confirmation required. I think it is smart to sell now in my opinion.
>>
File: tumblr_nqb8rpYfZV1uwi2aro2_500.jpg (44KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqb8rpYfZV1uwi2aro2_500.jpg
44KB, 500x375px
>>5854754
I think skateboarding is a more shameful hobby than collecting figures, tbqh
>>
>>5855666
Yeah, why bother with some faggoty longboard?
>>
>>5854754
I feel ya OP. Kinda trying to reduce my collection of figmas and stuff and leave only favoritres, yet when I'm trying to create listings of some, a wave of regret and emotional attachment comes on to me. Like, I rememeber how I've got this figure and that one, how can I even sell them? That's jarring, to say the least. But on the other hand, I became pretty disinterested in collecting and displaying my figures and even having a shit ton of boxes around my house makes me feel some discomfort.
>>
>>5855721
Hobbies and interests are fluid. Meaning you may not be terribly interested right now but at a later point you may become super interested again. If you start selling off a bunch of rare hard to get shit that now costs a fortune you may end up hating yourself later. I went through a 10+ years period in my life where I stopped caring about toys and regret throwing away some of that stuff immensely. I also went through a few 3-6 month periods recently where I felt overwhelmed and/or disinterested and sold a few things I shouldn't have.

If you have the room and don't need to money then i'd suggest hanging on to stuff.
>>
>>5855109

Ebay shows a huge gap between $220 and like $300. If OP listed at buy now for 200 it'd be gone before this thread 404'd.
>>
I'll buy em from ya. Email me lets work something out.

[email protected]
>>
All these faggots claiming a rerelease is coming are trying to scam you OP
>>
>>5855950
They are releasing Godhand and Berserk is airing right now. why WOULDN'T they do a re-release?
>>
>>5856383
>why WOULDN'T they do a re-release?
Factory time is limited. They have tons of releases coming up which require that factory time to avoid delays. Max Factory re-releases can be counted on one hand. The few re-releases are popular in America licenses and/or had licensing shenanigans prevent proper distribution thus justifying a second run. The only other re-releases were stuff from the days when figma pre-order windows sold out immediately and so the run was super limited and people still wanted those things.

Pretty simple.
>>
>>5856383
when satsuki was going to be released, people expected a re-release of ryuko too, look what happened
>>
>>5856383
Honestly, reissues seem unlikely at this point. The Berserker Armor was a special-edition manga bundle, and I can't think of a single bundle Figma that ever got reissued. The Golden Age Guts isn't relevant to the current anime, and the Black Swordsman one is pretty outdated by Figma standards. We might get a 2.0 of the Berserker Armor or Black Swordsman Guts, but even if that happens, it won't be for a while (i.e., long after the anime finishes airing).
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.