[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Super Iron Man figure?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 10

Super Iron Man figure?
>>
>>
Iron Man rocks the cap.
>>
File: toy pose.jpg (201KB, 678x1024px) Image search: [Google]
toy pose.jpg
201KB, 678x1024px
>>5853558
how is this thread even toy related?
just end this thread already
>>
big fan of both, so i would buy it
>>
Just Iron Man or better yet, Batman please. Superman is a faggot loser.
>>
>>5855334

because those are photoshopped pics of a Hot Toys figure

I mean I don't think it's a very interesting thread but it's pictures of a toy
>>
Superfags, please go.
>>
File: Metal_gear_yoji_(2).jpg (70KB, 596x893px) Image search: [Google]
Metal_gear_yoji_(2).jpg
70KB, 596x893px
>>5856880
why not custom it instead of just doing a shitty photoshop recolour.
its literally like going "i could buy a car or i could just take a photo of one and photoshop myself in one"
>>
>>5857250
Customize it, but not into anything Supergay related. Iron Man doesn't deserve that kind of humiliation.
>>
File: Super armor.jpg (52KB, 331x500px) Image search: [Google]
Super armor.jpg
52KB, 331x500px
>>5853558
I think it is pretty cool and there was at one point a suit of "Super Armour"
>>
>>5858415
Gayyyyyyyyyyyyy.
>>
>>5858490
>>5857771
>>5856906
>>5856856

summer is almost over batfags. go back to middle school
>>
>>5858778
You don't understand, Batman is so much better. Superman sucks dick no matter what season it is.
>>
>>5853558
Is it supposed to be a 20-foot-tall mech?
>>
The misaligned torso in the pictures is triggering my autismo glands.
>>
>>5859440
idk, batman is way more OP than superman.
>>
>>5859440
Batman is pretty cool, visually, but lame as a character. Total pissbaby. No idea why Superman triggers so many people. is it because he's confident, powerful, and well liked? Do characters have to mimic your insecurities to be cool?
>>
>>5859965
Dude he's pure angst have you seen the movies??
>>
File: 1441947384463.gif (3MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
1441947384463.gif
3MB, 350x197px
>>5859970
yes.........
>>
>>5859965
I hate when people say how Superman is "unrelateable" I am a Superman fan and I find him very relatable and I in fact find Batman "unrelateable"
people just look at the "Superhero" part of the character and not who the character actually is.
there is a quote I always like that goes like this
"Clark Kent is who I am and Superman is what I can do"
you see I can relate to the Superman character because I am Clark Kent much like him
I grew up on a farm in a small town, my parents were/are like the Kents. I'm also an only child who was born to a couple who was told they couldn't have kids. Growing up I always felt different or even alien like I didn't belong. See my life kinda mirrors his in away so I can relate to him on that level.

I can't relate to Batman and I hate the argument that people use "Batman is so great because anyone could be him!" No..no you can't and especially me I can't related to Bruce Wayne because we're no where at all similar I do not live in a huge crime ridden city, my parents or any family member was not brutally killed in front of me, my family is not or probably never will be wealthy so I will not be able to bank roll what it takes to be "Batman" and also I don't have the time, resources or motivations to spend all the time it took him to learn everything he knows.

Here is a pretty good article about realistic Batman
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/dark-knight-shift-why-bat/
>>
>genius level intelligence, peak physical condition, wealth beyond measure, privileged training in martial arts
>ANYONE CAN TOTALLY BE BATMAN GUISE HE IS SO RELATEABLE
Batfags are the worst.
>>
Superman is just a guy trying to do the right thing and be a good person.

Batman is an angry loner reliving his traumatic childhood instead of being a man.
>>
File: 1450016134550.gif (3MB, 252x263px) Image search: [Google]
1450016134550.gif
3MB, 252x263px
>>5866028
all this says to me is blah, blah, blah, I'm an huge faggot
>>
>>5866596
I'm sure they're very upset that some random faggot on /toy/ didn't read what they had to say.

Don't worry, I'm sure mummy thinks you're important.
>>
File: dgK1qz4rgp.jpg (65KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
dgK1qz4rgp.jpg
65KB, 500x366px
>>5866028
>I am a Superman fan
You sure are. Chuckles.
Too bad you're not a fan of shaving. Or shampoo. Or clothes that fit.
>>
>>5867002
>I'm sure they're very upset that some random faggot on /toy/ didn't read what they had to say.
"They" must be. "They" took the bait and replied.
>>
>>5867131
Shhh, shhh, shhh, it's okay big boy. Keep telling yourself that you got a (you). Mummy will be very proud.
>>
File: 1471741259558.jpg (65KB, 1110x817px) Image search: [Google]
1471741259558.jpg
65KB, 1110x817px
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.