[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Few questions regarding Rio Bone Canti

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: sentinel rio bone canti.jpg (74KB, 600x762px) Image search: [Google]
sentinel rio bone canti.jpg
74KB, 600x762px
Are there any chances of this guy being re-re-released since there's going to be two new seasons of FLCL coming next year?

If not, is he worth the price? I know it's a pretty penny but I'm seeing some listings for him for $250 and others $350, is there any reason for the difference?

Also are the ones listed as "Reproduction" from certain sellers legit, I see that he got one re-release already, is that what they're referring to? From the looking around I did there doesn't seem to be any bootlegs made of him so seeing that confused me.
>>
Small chance it will re-release for a 3rd time for the new season.

Pinch your asshole and hope for it otherwise prepare to pay the market up price.
>>
You know the guys behind the thing, They will whore shit out of the franchise and make us all happy. Now, will it be a Sentinel or a figma, or whatever, we'll see.
>>
>>5853272
It'd be cool to get a figma of him but the one thing that's drawing me to saying fuck the price and getting the Sentinel is just how much cool shit he comes with, I doubt another figure of him would come with all that stuff.
>>
>>5853253
If the ones for $250 i'm seeing listed as reproduction models aren't fake or anything I really don't mind.
>>
File: 4.jpg (108KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
108KB, 1200x900px
>>5853278

Just do your research and be prepared for exactly what you're getting with the Sentinel one, the quality is good but it still feels like a toy that won't withstand any wear and tear. I would insta-buy a Figuarts/Figma of Canti.
>>
>>5853288
He's still super posable right, just you're saying be careful and don't ham-hand him when doing so? I'm pretty careful even with my figma honestly.

Do you know if you got the first release or the re-release, wondering if there'd be any difference between them.
>>
>>5853232
theyre worth that much now?
I have red and blue cantis from the original runs, only figure I could ever be arsed to buy since I loved flcl so much.
sitting in storage for the past couple years.

hm
>>
>>5853319

Yeah it's very poseable, but it feels delicate in-hand (which partially taints the appeal of swapping around accessories) and is also sort of top heavy.
>>
>>5853362
Ah okay, thanks for explaining!
>>
File: IMAG0003.jpg (620KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0003.jpg
620KB, 1152x2048px
>>5853358
same, but mostly because i don't have any place to actually display them, waiting to move out and get an apartment soon enough though.
>>
File: What.png (32KB, 649x210px) Image search: [Google]
What.png
32KB, 649x210px
What does this mean? Some of the listings on ebay and Amazon sellers have "Reproduction" in the item description. I've never seen that when buying Figma or Nendos (and it's not used for any other Sentinel listings, not even the Red Canti)
>>
>>5853395
There were 2 runs, those are the second wave. Literally no difference since both had the same QC/issues.
>>
>>5853482
Ah okay just making sure I figured that might've been it.

I've looked up some reviews on youtube and comments on myfigurecollection and there didn't seem to be too many issues, is there anything I might've missed that i'd need to "fix" or tighten up/loosen if i get him? (Probably last thing I'll bother asking now that I know reproduciton refers to the second wave.)
>>
File: American History FLCL.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
American History FLCL.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
The blue one is well worth it.
I ended up selling the red one a while back
>>
>>5857228
and what would be the difference that makes one well worth it while the other one is aparently a pass?
>>
>>5857338
Not that guy but the blue one has tons of cool accessories while the red one only has the guitar and cloak. He looks nice but the guitar has paint chipping issues when you try to use it. His cloak is really cool (better than blue) but it doesn't make up for it if you HAVE to choose one unless you just prefer the red version aesthetically.
>>
I got one from the original run and got a second one during a Hobby Search clearance sale for 30 bucks. He came broken at the waist. I got a refund, fixed it, and sold it for 80 bucks.
>>
>>5857341
what he said.
the red has a far lower number of cool poses you can put him in. You could repose blue all day long and still have something that looks good.
Hell i even had him with the halo and wings just sitting on the ledge of my shelf and it still looked good
>>
I just sold my green one on eBay for $260. I've re-listed the red one for $200. Both are brand new, I never had the nerve to take them out of the box.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.