[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a good figure /toy? This has been the only DMC figure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: 046.jpg (493KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
046.jpg
493KB, 800x1200px
Is this a good figure /toy? This has been the only DMC figure that really appealed to me but I'm put off by the face and sideways cape
>>
The one I have has purple lips for some reason, but other than that its very average, his jacket stuck in place like that is annoying too.
>>
>>5849865
Face is a bit bleh and the heavy coat will bend his legs over time, also my arms and hands are constantly popping off, even as a NECA fan I can't really recommend him.
>>
>>5849865
It's the best Dante we have so far, but that's not saying much. See >>5849875 mine also have purple lips. The face sculpt is atrocious and doesn't look anything like Dante, except for maybe DMC2 edgelord silent meth addict baggy eyed Dante. Articulation wise it's also meh, he cannot dualhand Alastor, and Alastor is a bit too small for his figure. Also the cape is too heavy, causing the knee joints to warp
>>
>>5849865
Honestly just track down the Revo or one of the Play Arts if you can.

Yes I know the revo is old, yes Play Arts is a "meme" line here, but they both hit the points this thing was going for better.

It feels like a disappointing half measure when the Dutch/Hicks treatment with a backfacing hinged cape would have been far better over all.

Has damn good potential for an improve custom though.
>>
>>5849865
the hand pegs of mine brokes, it seem like the plastic of the peg and the hand melt or something.
So I ask for new pegs and hands from NECA.
>>
>>5849865

Yes! If you can get it for a good price, it's a great figure.
>>
>>5849865
Play art kai are pretty much the best choice for the dmc line somehow.
I need to pickup dmc3 pak someday
>>
>>5849865
take off the trenchcoat and find him another replacement, since the thing can be a bit too heavy for him, but overall it's pretty nice. just dont expect doing super over the top poses with him, also the cuffs in the elbows will restrict him, but they are a separate piece of the arm so you could take the glue off them, which can will let you positionate them better, giving you more room for movement,
you're not supposed to do that, but if you want to have a bit more of possability there's that option
>>
>>5849865
I love dmc, but holy shit, this is mcfarlane tier garbage. I'm used to buying gorgeous anime girl figures, so yeah. The quality is worlds apart.
>>
Sure it's good, if you have low standards. Limited articulation range in the elbows and his legs are pretty wonky. Don't get me started on that stupid fucking coat. I really want to know who sat down and thought "hm, this looks great!" Because it doesn't.
>>
>>5849865
I hate the hair. It looks weird to me so I never got him.
>>
File: WP_20160531_22_16_15_Pro[1].jpg (1MB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160531_22_16_15_Pro[1].jpg
1MB, 1456x2592px
customize a coat like this.
>>
>>5851809

Do not listen to this asshat.
>>
>>5852073
Alright sure then, buy it and get disappointed. Show me one good pose off this thing.
>>
>>5852086

Again, do not listen to this bitter asshole OP. Buy the figure, you'll be happy with it.

Never listen to people that would recommend a PAK.
>>
>>5852087
pak dmc4 dante is the best one so far
>>
>>5852087
You are so retarded, your wanted poster says "wanted: x or y"
>>
>>5852266

Why is a moron like you opening your mouth?
>>
>>5852313
Because a retard like you can't close yours
>>
>>5852087
But you aren't proving anything to say that the NECA is worth it. I'm not saying that PAK is any better since I haven't handled it myself, I am trying to let OP know that the NECA is just not satisfactory as a figure. So before you go calling people bitter just because they don't agree with you, try actually coming to the table with an argument about how your preferred choice is good. If you can't show me a decent pose that the NECA can hold other than standing statically, then my argument still stands that it just isn't a good figure.
>>
>>5852087
But... they never recommended the pak......??????
>>
>>5852087
>standard asshole who has a blatant hateboner for pak
That anon never even mentioned the pak.
>>
>>5852373
>>5852384

Other people are mentioning the PAK, and they should be slaughtered for recommending it.
>>
>>5852459
>HURR DURR ALL PAKS ARE BAD
>stoneface.jpg
>>
>>5852362

So because you're an unimaginative bitch, it's not a good figure. Right, gotcha.
>>
>>5852463
This is why you shouldn't buy PAKs, OP. This right here.
>>
>>5852459
>triggered by people liking things you dont like
>wanting them dead
Jesus christ please tell me youre not serious
>>
>>5852465
>Namecalling
>Can't post proof that the NECA figure is good
It's alright to take an L, my friend. We can't always be right.
>>
>>5852532

The proof is the figure itself. You're just a faggot, friend.
>>
>>5852546
Where? Show me.
>>
>>5852725
They can't, just stop trying to argue with them
>>
>>5852725
Buy it and quit being a cunt.
>>
>>5851809
>>5852073
>>5852086
>>5852087
>>5852362
>>5852465
>>5852532
>>5852546
>>5852725
>>5852758
OP, case in point, you should probably save up for the Revoltech, unless you are alright with the NECA only looking nice in a standing pose
>>
>>5852788
Oh yeah, I'm sure OP loves click click click click click click.
>>
>>5849865
I have him, he's pretty good, but his legs are flimsy and it's hard to make him stand.
>>
>>5852983
Could you PLEASE take some pictures? All we have so far is the one anon who customized his coat
>>
File: DSC00535_1.jpg (1MB, 2396x1988px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00535_1.jpg
1MB, 2396x1988px
>>5853062
Not him, but here is my Dante displayed with NECA Ryu and PAK Bayo, forming the trinity. Not that great of a figure by his own, but he does blend well in my display
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.