[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Custom battle damaged Leonardo (TMNT)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20160810_090654180.jpg (3MB, 2432x4320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160810_090654180.jpg
3MB, 2432x4320px
I'm here becauae i wanted advice. I'm an artist and have always been involved in art but never crafting. Is there anyone on here who can offer some suggestions to him? He will be a birthday gift for my brother.
>>
One last pitty bump as I sit eagerly at my workbench with my supplies, eager for suggestions or comments or any sort of feedback....
>>
>>5848680
Go to customs general
>>5838005
>>
>>5848680
>One last pitty bump as I sit eagerly at my workbench with my supplies, eager for suggestions or comments or any sort of feedback....
Maybe if you tried the customs thread, asswipe.
>>
Asswipe? I forgot how friendly the internet is. Thanks for popping my chan cherry, kiddo. Ill post there. Thanks fellas.
>>
>>5848694
Oh, fuck off, you fucking newfag.
Tehe let me make a snide comment to shift focus away from my dumb ass that is unable to navigate through a simple image board.
We don't want your faggot ass type here.
Go back to Plebbit.
>>
I don't know half of the interne insult lingo which you just used. Again, thanks for the help and the laugh

And I assumed a toy goes with toys. I thought I was the only one crazy enough to "customize" and old toy. Cheers.
>>
I was gonna be nice but you're feeding the bottom feeders, you seem very much new especially if the lingo confuses you (which is bait, weak bait that stirs the blood if not used to it)

You'd get professional help in the customs general, infact that's the best advice any of us can give you I'm afraid
>>
>>5848705
Fuck off white knight
>>
>>5848700
>I don't know...
Yeah, you don't know jack shit, you fucking faggot.
You don't know how to do a simple customization
You don't know how to use the board catalog
You don't know how to type a coherent message
You're fucking useless.
And if the pic in your OP is an example of your work, you know nothing about 'art'.
It looks like absolute shit, and you should be ashamed to admit that you made that ugly abortion, much less post a picture of it.
Now fuck off, little man.
>>
>>5848825
Thank you, anon. Fucking newfags need to get the fuck out.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.