[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are these as hard as they're made out to be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

Are these as hard as they're made out to be?
>>
Nah, dude. They even come with instructions for a basic method of solving it. The hard part is solving it fast, but most people are impressed no matter how quick you get it done. You should spend an afternoon learning it some day. Makes for a neat party trick.
>>
To "solve" them through guesswork, sure. But you're not supposed to "solve" them like that, there's a specific set of moves you're supposed to follow to do them.
>>
Depends on the level of proficiency you want. My little brother likes to speed-solve (I believe his fastest time is around 8 seconds for a 3x3 cube). You can reasonably learn the basic algorithms in just a couple hours, but to then learn quicker methods and gain speed takes a lot of practice. Companies out there make special cubes that are engineered for speed, too. But for a basic solve, it's not horribly difficult.
>>
>>5847566
Nah, they're easy to solve:

https://youtu.be/staapsj3eRQ
>>
>>5847566
Its hard to do it by your own, but if you learn some steps its very easy. It will take you an afternoon to learn it
>>
File: 51K6nnc7ZtL._SX355_.jpg (22KB, 355x331px) Image search: [Google]
51K6nnc7ZtL._SX355_.jpg
22KB, 355x331px
>>5847566
nah
>>
File: scoob smug.png (238KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
scoob smug.png
238KB, 400x400px
>>5851269
>>
File: 520e62b1c739f.png (40KB, 406x449px) Image search: [Google]
520e62b1c739f.png
40KB, 406x449px
>>5851269
>>
>>5849307
fasted is under 5 seconds now

but yeah, they're easy to solve and it's just about learning more complicated methods that allow you to solve them even faster

I played around with them when I was younger and can still solve them now even though I don't really "know" how to solve. Just a bunch of set moves that I do from muscle memory
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.