[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

But y tho?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

>>
>>5846049
Are they that desperate to get people to buy FigFix?
>>
>>5846049
>nothing of value was lost

super easy choice here folks.
>>
>>5846049
So preorder a figure that has no relation to this one on their website that marks up prices and shipping cost for a nearly essential effect piece? That is the sleaziest thing I've ever seen
>>
Whoever made the webpage goofed, it's happened before. If memory serves, the GSC shop listing for Nendoroid Hanayo Koizumi said that she came with Venom Snake's Jehuty arm until they caught the mistake.
>>
>>5846049
Why do they bother with figfix? At least make lewd characters baka
>>
>have no interest in DMG
>don't know what a Honoka Kosaka is
>kinda want that effect part
>>
>>5846068
>marks up prices
They don't mark up the prices, they just don't discount them like all the other big stores do. Granted, the MSRPs have been getting higher and the retailer discounts go a long way towards alleviating that, but not discounting isn't the same as marking up.
>>
>>5846087
You could achieve the same thing using a vending-machine bouncy ball and a hot glue gun. Wider selection of colors, too. Either way, I'm glad the effect part is the webshop exclusive (to DMG, the Honoka stuff is just an error), because it's a lot easier to remake than a unique face would be.
>>
>>5846049
yo that bitch fine what her story?
>>
>>5846133
Yugioh Dark Magician Girl.
>>
>>5846355
What color is her underwear?
>>
>>5846049
I fucking lol'd
The Japanese language version of the page correctly states it's for DMG pre-order
>>
File: 1467444275673.jpg (31KB, 500x500px)
1467444275673.jpg
31KB, 500x500px
>>5846358
asking the real questions
>>
File: 9412318.jpg (72KB, 538x662px)
9412318.jpg
72KB, 538x662px
>>5846358
>>5846370
blue
>>
File: FIGURE-022053_03.jpg (85KB, 550x800px) Image search: [Google]
FIGURE-022053_03.jpg
85KB, 550x800px
>>5846389
Yep it's blue
>>
this will probably be one of the easiest figures to scalp to some nostalgiafag latecomers in a year or so
>>
>>5847047
feels good to have her on PO
>>
>like effect part
>will cost another $23-25 to get it
>packing will be less durable than AmiAmi and been getting a lot of dented packages lately
Eh...I can't justify it even though I like the effect part. Even if I bought THREE of them to make the flat rate 2000 yen shipping help out some they'd still cost $10+ more than AmiAmi per figure. I'm not going to spend $210 just to do that though. Not interested in scalping either even though I can spare the cash.
>>
>trying to order from the shop
>paypal method : could not run this payment method. Please try again later
>credit card method : could not run this payment method. Please try again later

Fuck you if you don't want my money then.
>>
>>5846390
I love that GSC thought enough to provide us with an ass shot before release. If only they'd do this with all their figmas.
>>
>>5846049
> PO'd
> More than likely going to be at AX's GSC booth

Feels good man
>>
File: orange idol yui.png (125KB, 640x890px) Image search: [Google]
orange idol yui.png
125KB, 640x890px
>>5846087
>don't know what a Honoka Kosaka is
Weird. I thought Love Live was everywhere by now.

>>5847394
Kinda disappointed every other schoolgirl figma comes with the exact same white panties.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.