[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>robot that transforms into wheels shit my weakness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: TOY-RBT-4056.jpg (93KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
TOY-RBT-4056.jpg
93KB, 600x600px
>robot that transforms into wheels

shit my weakness
>>
>>5845919
Isn't this a mode kit?
>>
>>5845944
yeah. by koto too so expect parts popping off like a firecracker
>>
>>5845919
Your dick might explode if you play Xenoblade Chronicles X then.
>>
>>5845919
STUCK ON A DIFFERENT PLANET
>>
>>5845919

The review in the only video I could find took the arms off for transformation, but then it looked like he put them back on in the same place. If it's perfect transformation, easy to assemble, and DOESN'T NEED A STAND TO BALANCE I could be tempted.
>>
>>5847774
>If it's perfect transformation
>easy to assemble
> DOESN'T NEED A STAND TO BALANCE

It's koto, so.....
>>
>>5847518
ALOT MORE THAN WE CAN MANAGE
>>
>>5845951
>>5847905

When was the last time either of you actually built a koto kit? Their stuff has been good for 2-3 years now.
>>
>>5847905
>baby bought one of the early Koto kits
>still crying about it years later

All of the Frame Arms, and Frame Arm Girl kits have been pretty solid, the last Koto kit I bought that had issues was their Armored Core line, and that was atleast 5 years ago
>>
>>5847944
Do the 1/100 or w/e the bigger MSF from muvluv line have problems?
I have a takemikazuch/ex exbein i left at my friends house that i keep forgetting to pick up
>>
>>5847929
>>5847944
>implying pieces don't pop off randomly when you pose
>>
>>5848148

My latest two koto kits, one from last year and one from 2013, simply do not have that problem. And they both have tons of little detachable parts. They're all snug.
>>
Any reviews yet?
>>
File: 1429671855400.jpg (645KB, 1568x867px) Image search: [Google]
1429671855400.jpg
645KB, 1568x867px
>no flight pack
>not even a full complement of weapons
>let alone one of the actually cool-looking ones like the six-cannon

this better sell well so they can start making that shit
>>
>>5851168
There's a french review. I don't speak baguette so I don't know what they're saying. It looks nice though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTRSGIGHRps
>>
File: Su-47pz.png (933KB, 769x1298px) Image search: [Google]
Su-47pz.png
933KB, 769x1298px
>>5851238
You know when I saw them ingame for the firs time , the ones with the knives at the back of the feet reminded me of pic related.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.