[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a factory error

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
Look at her left leg
>>
Mattel is an error.
>>
Even with the correct leg that figure is garbage. Not sure what you expected.
>>
>>5841258
>Is this a buying error
>Look at the literal shit I bought
>>
>>5841258
>Is this a factory error
The whole figure is an error. The movie was an error. Buying it was an error.
>>
The real error is in your brain for thinking it was a good idea to buy that crap figure.
>>
>>5841258
>DC can't even get their figures right

Marvel Legends are 10x better than the Multiverse buullshit, sometimes i wish i was a marvelfag.
>>
>>5841258
Why you should always wait for superior Japanese SH Figurearts
>>
>>5841588
Bandai knew what they were doing when they did this part of the figure.
>>
File: dcc greg capullo series.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
dcc greg capullo series.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
>>5841582
Speaking as someone who likes Marvel more, I'm jealous that DC gets the better figures.
Only company that comes close to making better figures are Mezco, but they don't make any figures based directly on the Marvel comics.
>>
>>5841588
Missed the pre-orders for it on AmiAmi
>>
>>5841745
BBTS,
>>
>>5841710
>DCC still struggling with including ankle rockers
>better figures

lol
Maybe I would agree if DCC waves didn't take entire years to come out
>>
>>5841846
>autism doesn't allow you to buy great figures because their feet aren't perfectly parallel to the ground
Get some meds to help with your anxiety, dude.
>>
>>5841258
This isn't a bootleg?
>>
>>5841588
can i get it without the face?
>>
>>5841258
I don't think it's a production error but a design flaw. Every Harley I've seen has that gap on the right thigh swivel. I have the version wearing the jacket and she's the same way. Does the left wrist peg seem unusually small and thin on yours too?

Inb4 someone insults my taste because I'm not a Marvelfag/don't want to spend three times as much on superior Jap figures (I know they're better, that's why they're three times as much).
>>
>>5842009
>I'm not a Marvelfag/don't want to spend three times as much on superior Jap figures
So you're a Poorfag.
>>
>>5841588
Is there a Lexington Steele action figure to match up with this figure?
>>
File: HarleyQuinn1-71da2.jpg (49KB, 972x960px) Image search: [Google]
HarleyQuinn1-71da2.jpg
49KB, 972x960px
>>5842009
it's a production error.

Either the same chinaman made all the ones with the ugly joint or the mold they used has a flaw. You have to remember that flash has to be cut by hand, so there's a lot of things for them to do wrong.

Also, DCC's Harley is superior.
Mafex one also looks good, better than the Figuarts.
>>
>>5842070
>Mafex one looks better than figuarts

Sir that is incorrect.
>>
...the leg with a gap is the right one.
Are DCfags really this stupid? Bet OP paid money to see the movie too
>>
>>5841846
Why does dcc take so long to pump out figures. I actually liked the suicide squad movie and their Dc films line figures are not set till next fucking year
>>
>>5842070
>Mafex one also looks good, better than the Figuarts.

Full Retard
>>
File: 62583711.jpg (82KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
62583711.jpg
82KB, 400x400px
>>5841397
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>5841710
>Speaking as someone who likes Marvel more, I'm jealous that DC gets the better figures.

Ahahaha, DCC figures look alright but shoddy qc and crappy articulation hardly make them better than what marvel has.
>>
>>5847310
>own multiple DCCs
>no QC issues and articulation almost on par or better than most Marvel figures
I will never have beautifully done Jim Lee XMen =(
>>
I thoroughly enjoyed this movie
>>
>>5841710
i was more so talking about the $20 wal-mart tier range, as in DC Multiverse vs Marvel Legends.
>>
>>5847615
well, yeah, Mattel is shit.

Still, you should look into upgrading to DCC stuff. There's a lot of great figures, despite some mistakes.
>>
>>5847417
Except for that Jim Gordon. It has absolute shit for articulation.
>>
>>5847417
>single jointed elbows
>terrible hips joint

Did you purposely chose terrible examples to prove your point?
>>
File: tmnt NECA-Large-Scale-019.jpg (140KB, 1277x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tmnt NECA-Large-Scale-019.jpg
140KB, 1277x1920px
>>5847700
>wanting generic looking figures instead of amazing accurate art
what a dick sucking homosexual
>>
>>5841258
Yes it is an error. They accidentally swapped the mold for Harley with peg bundy and didn't realize until it was too late.
>>
>>5841588
Is the Joker out for pre-order? I loved Leto desu
>>
>>5842070
>>5847622

Are DCCs online only? Ive never seen them in stores and ive never seen the boxes
>>
>>5847876
For the two minutes of screen time?
>>
>>5847961
Yes
>>
>>5847876
>>5847961
atleast he has that music video going for him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkqyIoYAXV8
>>
>>5847946
They're found in comic shops mostly, but stores like Barnes and Noble and other non-mass market toy stores will sell them.
Basically, any store that orders from Diamond Distributors carries em.

check out how amazing they are. you really don't get this level of detail for fanboys anywhere else.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.