[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Direct hit to the feels.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: cartoon 435.jpg (2MB, 2100x2700px) Image search: [Google]
cartoon 435.jpg
2MB, 2100x2700px
Direct hit to the feels.
>>
File: IMG_8058.jpg (113KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8058.jpg
113KB, 1920x1080px
Ouch. Right in the feels.
>>
>>5841119
for the love of god, op
>>
>>5841119
Really makes me think
>>5841128
I need to buy one of these guys. How sturdy are they?
>>
>>5841318

They hold up pretty well to handling.
>>
>>5841119
Wouldn't be so bad if I actually DID anything besides build the model on the box and later break it up and sort the pieces.
>>
>>5841119
Everyone has a "retreat" of some kind. A lot of people sit in front of the television every day after work. It's not crack cocaine. Do you pay taxes? Probably. Enjoy your /toy/.
>>
>>5841119
Only for those rejects that waste so much of their life re-buying all the shit they had as a kid because they think they'll "Re-experience the same happiness" they had as a kid that way.

That shit is completely toxic and pathetic.

I had fun with what i had as a kid and that stuff is almost entirely gone now, but i'm fine with that, there're new things in my life that i find much more interesting/worth pursuing.
>>
>>5841318
They'll spook you right out the fucking door if you aren't careful. Never trust a skeleton.
>>
>>5841318
pretty sturdy, can get weak over time, but putting tissue paper bits in between the joint halves gives more friction. Easily the best thing I've ever bought for $4
>>
File: 1395610159524.jpg (330KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1395610159524.jpg
330KB, 1366x768px
>>5841119
fuck...
>>
>>5841318
>Really makes me think
Yeah, I need to practice more
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.