[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

League of Legends figures

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: pf1.jpg (297KB, 1902x915px) Image search: [Google]
pf1.jpg
297KB, 1902x915px
For $20 I can't imagine these are going to be that great, even the stock photos look like they're renders rather than pictures of the actual figures.

Anyone know more about these?
>>
File: pf2.jpg (209KB, 2078x628px) Image search: [Google]
pf2.jpg
209KB, 2078x628px
>>
File: pz1.png (435KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pz1.png
435KB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: pz2.png (307KB, 870x870px) Image search: [Google]
pz2.png
307KB, 870x870px
>>5841090
>>
File: pfi2.png (482KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pfi2.png
482KB, 1000x1000px
>>5841093
>>
File: pfi1.png (306KB, 870x870px) Image search: [Google]
pfi1.png
306KB, 870x870px
>>5841094
>>
>>5841088
Quite cool that they're looking into more figures. Perhaps I will support these and Yasuo. It isn't too much.
>>
If Transformers taught us anything, its that you should NEVER trust renders.
>>
Was just going to post about these. Any chance that the zed won't be absolutely horrible? What can we assume about them, they aren't like the ahri nendo or yasuo figma where some other company made them, it seems like these are more in line with riots bobble head figures and such.
>>
>>5841248
They should be ok, no reason not to be. They seem to have most essential points of articulation (swivels at the elbows, ankle rockers, seems to be a torso joint, etc), notably missing thigh swivels (I'm assuming a ball peg connection so there should be some swivel). I assume they'll post shots of a real prototype in a few months at the latest, so then we can see what they actually look like and all final details.
>>
kindred when
>>
File: Growling Shrug.jpg (216KB, 787x763px) Image search: [Google]
Growling Shrug.jpg
216KB, 787x763px
>>5841088
I though league of legends was a fantasy game.
>>
>>5842842
It is, sort of. The designs are all over the place but these two specifically are skins for the two champions.
>>
>>5842683
>I assume they'll post shots of a real prototype in a few months

I would hope so, these are shipping at the same time as the Yasuo figma.
>>
they literally say on this pic
>>5841089
"images here show a 3D model of the figure"

seriously until you see the actual figure I dont know why you would bother to preorder. Far, far too many companies have proven you cannot trust a render, even companies with decades of experience like Hasbro
>>
>>5841088
I would hope they have non renders soon. I'd be ok with getting these 2 and Yasuo as one pretty big order, but I'd like to have an estimation of what I can get as a final product before I put in an order.

I do wonder how they'll proceed from these figures though. So we have one regular champ as a Figma, then 2 specific skins as cheaper figures. Curious. I wonder if they'll do all the Project skins as figures.
>>
>>5842842
yes
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.