[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: ff.png (16KB, 904x239px) Image search: [Google]
ff.png
16KB, 904x239px
Fuck.
>>
>>5839978
lool That's ok though polynian collectors are almost as bad as bronies.
>>
>>5839987
The laziest of baitings.
>>
>>5840030
He's not wrong though
>>
>>5839987
If you bait any harder, you'll turn into a rod.
>>
>>5840033
Even lazier baiting.
>>
>>5839987
This is the first time I am hearing that Polynians are aimed at little girls.
>>
>>5840050
He's talking about collectors, as in neckbeards
>>
>>5840093
Yes, so they both collect things aimed at little girls?
>>
>>5840050
>>5840097
Were you born this retarded or do you have to take lessons?
>>
File: 1408314423249.png (255KB, 571x709px) Image search: [Google]
1408314423249.png
255KB, 571x709px
>>5840050
>>5840097
>Missing the point this badly
MFW
>>
Hehe same.
Goddammit, HLJ.

>>5839987
This.
I want to get into the line because the robots are cool but I want nothing to do with those retards.
>>
Get rekt trapfag.
>>
So much insecurity. It's like tumblr all over again.
>>
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-019540&page=top

What's the big deal?

This is the ultimate neckbeard line though.
>>
>>5840357
>This is the ultimate neckbeard line though.
Is this some epic new meme I haven't heard about yet?
>>
>>5840367
Not that anon, but the polynian general is pretty cringe worthy. Gives me the same creepy vibes as those grown men who collect those monster girl dolls.

But whatever, different strokes for different folks
>>
>>5840392
Not him, but I don't see an issue with the figures themselves (except the trap one, which is pretty fucking gay).

Just people keep shoving it down everyone's throats like Drossel was. Thank God shit's contained in a general thread (for the most part).
>>
>>5840367
Apparently. Because you can have entire threads dedicated to ogling trap\trans\anything else doll's tits and asses and no one says a single word about any of it, but polynian has the same appeal to a much more minor degree with it's entire fanbase on this site in a single thread, but it's the neckbeard toyline.
>>
>>5840394
>I don't see an issue with the figures themselves (except the trap one, which is pretty fucking gay)
Are you literally underage?
>>
>>5840367

> muh lewd japanese robot schoogirls

> muh trapbots

implying you aren't a neckbeard
>>
File: (You).jpg (42KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
(You).jpg
42KB, 479x720px
>>5840404
>Heh, sorry kid, you trapbot-collecting neckbeards will never be as badass and popular as us _____-collectors
>>
>>5840406

Even saying that unironically, most people would probably agree.
>>
>>5840400
I still take issue with that. Anyone who buys toys to put them in lewd poses creeps me right the fuck out.
>>
>>5840403
Nothing wrong with liking dicks or masculine men as male.

Just don't be in denial about how liking traps or whatever doesn't make you partially gay.
>>
>>5840357
I'm a fucking deviant degenerate yet I still couldn't buy that damn trapbot. Too on the nose to actually own it. I did get Clover; she's cute but not very impressive. Her articulation is pretty primitive and cumbersome. Now the newer releases lack the charm of the first two so I'm done with the line.
>>
>>5840415
>Just don't be in denial about how liking traps or whatever doesn't make you partially gay.
This is a strawman argument.

I've literally NEVER seen anyone who likes traps try to pretend it's not gay. Yet I'm constantly seeing people getting butthurt about those imaginary people.
>>
File: 1462772118566.gif (3MB, 432x245px) Image search: [Google]
1462772118566.gif
3MB, 432x245px
>>5840410
You're retarded. Go find any random woman and start explaining to her how you're better than people who buy trapbots because you buy Transformers or whatever and see how quickly it gets you laid.
>>
>>5840418
Speak for yourself, then. Because I personally see it all the time.

Trapfags love to go in self-defense mode about their heterosexual(?) sexuality.
>>
>>5840422

No, but see which one raises the most brows when you talk about it with normies, or they see the shit on your shelf.

> Oh yeah, I have some batman and ironman figures

or

> Oh yeah, I have some Nippon sexy highschool trapbot figures. W-whats it from? O-oh a visual novel, yeah it's like a dating sim for adult male virgins.
>>
>>5840439
Fucking love how you extended your shitfest to appeal that jap figs are worse.
>>
>>5840451
C'mon, man, that's clearly not what he's trying to do.
>>
>>5840422
there's a reason you have no friends, ya know?
>>
>>5840418
I dislike trapfags because they're just as degenerate as futafags but think that they're allowed to shove their stupid meme fetish in everyone's faces and act like it's the hot shit.
>>
>>5840418
>I've literally NEVER seen anyone who likes traps try to pretend it's not gay.
You've never been to /a/ then.
>>
>>5840451
You are aware that Japanese figures aren't necessarily lewd shit, right?

Just because you only buy shit that appeals exclusively to your dick doesn't mean everyone else does.
>>
>>5840431
>Speak for yourself, then.
I do. You're the one who made the assumption.

>Trapfags love to go in self-defense mode about their heterosexual(?) sexuality.
Sure they do, bud.

>>5840439
lol nice goalpost movement. You didn't take long to shift the discussion from your autistic toyrage looking pathetic to any average person to what toys "normies" will be more weirded out by.

Hell I've had normie-ass family members over to my place and see my plastic robot with a bulge on his crotch and not bat an eye.

Maybe you should stop assuming that everyone is posing their trapbot like he's getting buttfucked by a Guts figma and putting it in the center of their living room with a spotlight on it.

If you display your collection well enough you just look like an eccentric artsy fartsy nerd to normies, as opposed to a sad loser who fills his house with anime tits and clusterfuck transformers displays.
>>
>>5840481
>admits to owning the trap figure

Well, no wonder you're so defensive.
>>
>>5840481
>Maybe you should stop assuming that everyone is posing their trapbot like he's getting buttfucked by a Guts figma and putting it in the center of their living room with a spotlight on it
Not him, but I'm inclined to believe that because that's all I ever see of them on here.
>>
>>5840463
Where the fuck did i say all jap figs are all lewed you fucking illiterate moron
Learn how to comprehend simple English or quote the right person
>>
>>5840481
>and see my plastic robot with a bulge on his crotch and not bat an eye.
Probably because they already expect very little from you.

Or they're kind enough to not say anything.
>>
>>5840493
Nor was that Anon even talking about Jap shit as a whole, just the lewd shit.
Which had escaped you, apparently.
>>
>>5840501
> Nippon sexy highschool trapbot figures
Anon said jap figs, so i said jap figs. Did i say ALL jap figs? I didnt say "those" jap figs because its obvious as fuck that i'm referring to what they're talking about. You are the one that's making assumptions.
>>
>>5840513
You're dense as shit if that's what you got from him, man.
>>
>>5840481
>see my plastic robot with a bulge on his crotch and not bat an eye.

They obviously would rather not set you off in a defensive rage like the other anon did in this thread.

But you really should take a step back from this thread, you seem a little upset.
>>
ITT judgemental toddlers fighting with triggered toddlers who can't let that people don't like what they like go.

Ya'll need to get a room.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.