[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Animatronic Toy Figures

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

Why can i never find these in stock? I get the games are smash hits and the fifth ones are coming, but, like, it took me three months to get the two freddys and a foxy! Now with hastings gone i am left with major retailers or a scalper fee?

Is there any more info or options to get these? I want the spring trap baf to not be a crawling torso, and they are sorta fun to have fpor figures, good size for most any figures to run from or take pics of.
>>
Come on, i know i am not the only one on the board collecting these, someone here has a freaking sweet playset stage for them
>>
until wave 2 of the action toys nothing new we will have to say, now the question is when they will release the "toy" versions of the action figures
>>
>>5839106

They're super popular. Like, I've rarely seen any store around here ever have anything left except for a Freddy. I think Gamestop right now has a Chica and Bonnie, though. But they just did a restock.

Supposedly TRU is setting up a big FNAF endcap, so they might be gearing up for some announcement or maybe some more product.
>>
>>5840722
yep, toys of the year i bet.
>>
How well in stock are they at hot topics?

Or gamestops, i really want bonnie and chica, and i also would love for some tips on making a custom withered freddy, since !y brown freddy has a half melted eye and eyebrow, forcinf me to repaint the eyes black with a silver dot to make him seem just a bit creepier
>>
Nobody was ready for freddy.
>>
any of you have a good reccomandation for balloon boy around the size of the freddy figures shown in OP?
>>
are there any crying children?
>>
>>5848535
One of the Mystery Minis is a crying child. It's one of the 1/36 figures.
>>
>>5848663
How do you pick the right mystery mini then? I want to know if there is a number code or what to find the ones i am after.
>>
>>5848675
I don't think they have identifying SKUs or anything like that, and with it being 1/36 I'm not sure if there's a reliable case layout floating around. I got mine on eBay after getting the other two 1/36s by luck.
>>
>>5844651

ye ur mom
>>
>>5849302
Is there not a way that it can be fixed?
>>
>>5842339
My local gamestop had like 3 of everybody.
I actually thought they were shelfwarming, I really wish I had picked up a Chica.
Fuck me, I bet by the time I can go back they'll all be gone.
>>
I went to Target, and they only got was Freddy
>>
GameStops are fucking full of them.
>>
File: DSCN0716.jpg (741KB, 1466x576px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0716.jpg
741KB, 1466x576px
I finally found full pegs of the FNAF 1 gang at target, seems like golden freddy is shortpacked with foxy, but they had a few freddys and three bonnies and chicas!

I finally have springtrap! (he's drying now from a red wash to make him look more... bloody.)
>>
File: DSCN0719.jpg (449KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0719.jpg
449KB, 1600x1200px
>>5854025
danboard makes a good substitute for the crying child, if you have one NOT made to look like he's cardboard boxes.
>>
Howdy friends!

(Springtrap post wash, previous pics in the thread show him in original paint.)
>>
>>5854884
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.