[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Questions about Figuarts Freddie Mercury

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: FIGURE-014592.jpg (64KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
FIGURE-014592.jpg
64KB, 600x600px
So, I really like Queen, and today I discovered that Figuarts made a Freddie Mercury figure.

So, I have a few questions about it. What's the average price and used, and what's the quality like? I only have one other real figurine, and it's the Epoch C-Works Tekken 4 Steve Fox.
>>
>>5834475
Meant to say "new and used".
>>
>>5834476
What do you meant "new and used"?
It's either "new" or "used".
>>
>>5834480
I mean what are the prices of it when it's new, and what are the prices of it when it's used, generally?
>>
>>5834476
You're fucked either way.
>>
I'm trying REALLY HARD not to be mean here, but if you google 'figuarts freddie mercury' one of the links will be for a listing that's on amazon. That's your best bet for a decent price for this thing.
>>
>>5834475
Go on mandarake and see, they list both used and new ones. You can get an idea of averages from there.
>>
>>5834484
I just googled it, and although there's no Amazon listing, all the prices seem to be within the 40-80 dollar range. I'm guessing that's relatively cheap compared to other figures of this type?
>>
>>5834475
New: 9,000 zenny
Fucked: 7,500 zenny
>>
>>5834475
http://hlj.com/product/BANN03826/Act

Knock yourself out. It's a really solid figure on its own and it's a lot of fun to pose with other figures.
>>
File: IMG_20160626_225536.jpg (2MB, 3951x3651px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160626_225536.jpg
2MB, 3951x3651px
I paid $70 just to take this stupid photo.
I would let mine go but eh ole freddie has grown on me
If you have any go to a local comic shop that's where I got mine. Sometimes you can get an okay deal and you don't have to pay shipping etc. Good luck
>>
File: 7V2HV3Y.jpg (98KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
7V2HV3Y.jpg
98KB, 539x960px
>>5834512
That's reminds me a lot of this.
>>
>>5834519
Yep I wanted to be the first to do a sailor Freddie Mercury toy. But another person did it just days before :'(
>>
>>5834527
Honestly, that seems like something Freddie would wear on stage if he were still alive.
>>
>>5834475
About $50-55 is the retail price(yen is in flux). It was actually brought over by the company Bluefin to American retailers, so I wouldn't order it from Japanese sites like AmiAmi or HLJ; stick to known sites like Amazon or a domestic hobby toy retailer, like BigBadToystore.

Overall its a pretty average Figuarts from that price range, maybe a little overpriced, but compared to most of what you'd see domestically its fanastic. there where some Freddie Mercury figures about 9 years back, and the quality on this is miles ahead.

Just be gentle with it; its not fragile but Figuarts have some delicate bits that can take some getting used to. Just think a little about leverage, for example.and move things at the point they give least resistance rather than move it blindly; for example, if you want to move a leg, move it at the point where the joint meets the body, bot just moving the foot.
>>
>>5834542
I didn't know there was more than one. I thought there was only the new one.
>>
>>5834546
The other ones are approaching a decade old and have no functional articulation. Imagine a small rubbery statuette.
>>
>>5834563
Ah, so they're just shit.
>>
>>5834475

Here you go. Use Google next time.

hlj.com/product/BANN03826/Act
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.