[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT EBAY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: how-to-make-money-on-ebay[1].png (143KB, 620x320px) Image search: [Google]
how-to-make-money-on-ebay[1].png
143KB, 620x320px
I'LL GO FIRST:

I LOVE THAT THEY GIVE YOU SO MUCH TIME TO PLACE BIDS. YOU CAN BID WHENEVER YOU WANT, AND AS MUCH AS YOU WANT.
THIS GUARANTEES YOU WILL WIN THE ITEM.
WHO DOESN'T LIKE to WIN, AMIRITE?
>>
wow someone's butthurt
>>
>>5833922
WHY WOULD I BE BUTTHURT, I LOVE WINNING ITEMS ON EBAY. HOW ABOUT YOU? DO YOU ENJOY WINNING?
>>
>>5833917
I really like how fair and impartial the system is. The only advantage someone can have is more money, which makes perfect sense for an auction site. Its not like ebay is a dollar store.
>>
File: Black Canary.jpg (72KB, 389x360px)
Black Canary.jpg
72KB, 389x360px
>>5833917
There are people who don't have the time, patience or intelligence to wait around and snipe an item.
>>
if you win an auction and don't pay in 2 days time you should fuck off. I'm waiting on two faggots to pay me.
>>
>seller wants $17.50 for item, accepts best offer
>offer $16, auto rejected
>offer $16.50, auto rejected
>offer $17, auto rejected

How fucking cheap can you be to auto reject 50 cents off? Just don't accept best offers if you don't want to do them, you greedy fucker.

>inb4 "how greedy are YOU to need to save $1 on an item?" from dipshits

Those dollars add up after 50 or so purchases. Not that you need to worry since you're spending mommy's money and don't need to worry about expenses or a budget,
>>
>>5836455
24 hours max.
>>
>>5836487
I pay right away. Then again, I'm not trying to buy things with money I don't have.
Though most listings I buy seem to require it but you need to have a business account set up to set that requirement.
>>
>>5836498

Correct. Why would you even be on there if you weren't ready to pay immediately so you could have the item on its way to you as soon as possible?

Have a repeat buyer who is interested in a lot of my listings, which is great, but he keeps asking for payment time extensions before bidding. Glad someone swooped in and used buy it now the last time he asked. If it's something without much interest, I can tolerate it to a degree, but always asking me to wait an extra week or two for payday isn't cool.
>>
>>5836455
This.
>put in every description that if you don't pay within 2 business days a case auto opens
>doesn't pay
>case opens
>get a message
>"yo, wtf I was gonna pay soon I swear!"
>>
On the other hand

>seller requires immediate payment
>doesn't hand it to the post office until 3 days after purchase

Look, I understand not everyone can mail daily, and you might be in a position to mail only 1 day a week. But for fuck's sake have the goddamned brains to state your mailing times in the listing. Don't make us contact you after 4 days to ask why you haven't sent it.
>>
>>5836545
>Says the package has been mailed
>Seller just printed the label.

Fuck that shitty system.
>>
>>5836574
this times infinity
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.