[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pikmin Figures Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (376KB, 1333x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
376KB, 1333x1000px
Anyone here have some? Know where I can find some for around $100?
>>
good fucking luck is all I have to say
>>
>>5833898
I found about 30 pikmin and an olimar for $100 on ebay, but I don't think it's there anymore. Gonna try and hunt for them again once I get back to the university
>>
>>5833946
if you've got money to burn find a middleman and pick stuff up here http://auctions.search.yahoo.co.jp/search?p=%E3%83%94%E3%82%AF%E3%83%9F%E3%83%B3&aq=-1&oq=&x=0&y=0&ei=UTF-8&tab_ex=commerce&auccat=0&slider=0
>>
>>5833954
Fuck man, I'm not an experienced toy hunter by any means, but that first one had three olimars, a shit ton of pikmin and some enemies for 98 USD. Tempting as fuck.
>>
>>5833996
3 days left, don't expect that price to stick.

This Pikmin shit is serious business man.
>>
>>5834004
Ye lel. Shit was Japan only for a limited time. On top of all that, they were randomly assorted in the boxes three at a time.
>>
>>5833862
I only have a few of the Agatsuma figures (captains, some Pikmin/enemies, Pellet Posy). Not gunning for a full collection, thankfully, but I would love to get at least one spaceship figure.

I usually lurk yahoo!auctions and suruga-ya, but there tends to be some bidder competition on the former and high prices on the latter (or both, really).
>>
File: pik.png (2MB, 1432x1056px) Image search: [Google]
pik.png
2MB, 1432x1056px
Before the great opening happened
>>
>>5834422
certainly <$100, but really these shouldve come in a combo pack
>>
File: pikmin.jpg (23KB, 500x301px) Image search: [Google]
pikmin.jpg
23KB, 500x301px
I'm glad I collect plushes and not figurines. I got a Pikmin 2 set when I was a little kid that was super fucking high quality, but a lot of them are worn from playing, and the Red Pikmin is missing his nose due to my dog eating it off his face.

Pic related, it's the set. Anyone skilled in tracing back who exact,y made this? The other plushes I've seen in stores seem really low quality compared to these, and I'd love to get a set to preserve and put on display if I could.
>>
>>5836855
You'd probably be able to just say "Pikmin 2 Plushies" and find them anyhere. Pretty sure even Ebay has them, and a good bit too, I think.
>>
>>5834346
Also some word of advice, if you didnmt already know, that the toys of the ship are much smaller than life-sized, so they're only about twice the size of olimar.
>>
>>5836958
I've seen photos of the spaceships in scale with the other figures already, but thanks for the heads-up.

>>5836855
Those are from San-ei. They've made a lot of other plushies for Nintendo. They still do, too (Splatoon, Kirby, etc).
>>
>>5837096
So if I roll with any Sanei Pikmin plushes, I should be good? Any sites you know of for Sanei that are more trustworthy than Amazon/eBay, to avoid bootlegs?
>>
File: santino sad.jpg (12KB, 358x305px) Image search: [Google]
santino sad.jpg
12KB, 358x305px
>post yfw no breadbug fig
>>
>picked up the world of nintendo yellow, red, blue and white pikmin plushes between target/best buy
>have never seen the purple one

Did they not make it yet? Are they not going to? Should I order one of the ones I'm seeing online?

Also are they making the flying ones and the rock ones?
>>
File: pa.132603.1.jpg (165KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
pa.132603.1.jpg
165KB, 1500x1500px
>>5837424
I'm pretty sure that general sites like suruga-ya or Mandarake are trusted to never list bootlegs, but naturally these plushies don't seem to show up often anywhere nowadays. Though I haven't heard of any reported bootlegs for these plushies.
>>
>>5837439
>tfw no figs at all
Unless you're talking about them making one in general, in which case they have.
>>
File: segmented crawbster.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
segmented crawbster.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
Just posted this in a plushies thread, think it belongs here as well

When I was younger, I really liked the video game "Pikmin 2" , and a very specific boss from said game. Pic related.

When I was asked what I wanted for Christmas by my grandma (mom was busy working all the time, dad not around, raised by grandma 75% of childhood) being an innocent kid, I said "a segmented crawbster doll! " she had me show her what it was and she studied it for a long time.

I thought that Santa could make anything in his workshop, that's why I asked for it.

When Christmas came around, I was blown away.
>>
File: bottom.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
bottom.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>>5840615
She sewed it for me, she took the time to go to the craft store to sew it for me. The detail is amazing, and I love it to death to this day.

It has the textured big spiked arm, collared shell, beady eyes, feeler mouth, even the belly is incredibly shiny (like the gooey underbelly or weak spot of the boss in the game)

I'll never forget you, grandma
>>
>>5840622
Damn anon. I didn't come here for feels.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.