[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the concept of love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: tumblr_ob30g8eaCh1r0gugpo1_540.jpg (114KB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob30g8eaCh1r0gugpo1_540.jpg
114KB, 540x810px
the concept of love
>>
File: tumblr_ob30g8eaCh1r0gugpo2_540.jpg (113KB, 439x810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob30g8eaCh1r0gugpo2_540.jpg
113KB, 439x810px
understand!
>>
>>5829241

The characters on his shirt aren't as dynamic as I would have liked
>>
>>5829241
with him and arthur on the way, i hope we can see more vulcanlogs of old videogame characters, or making a subline out of it
>>
They can rebrand themselves all they like, but Kaiyodo is still the Jakks of imports.
>>
>>5829274
A result of the figure being based off the polygon model instead of the art I guess. A shame too since I love the games dynamic art style
>>
Does this have a release date?
>>
>>5829241
do want
>>
I might have to buy this.
>>
None of you owned a Dreamcast.
>>
File: ZeroBeat-NoBG.jpg (41KB, 600x526px) Image search: [Google]
ZeroBeat-NoBG.jpg
41KB, 600x526px
I know it's physically impossible, but i want a Zero Beat figure so fucking much.
>>
>>5832057
No but my best friend at the time did
>>
>>5832057
Why would you say that anon
>>
>>5830119
yes when can I cop????
>>
>>5832095
>physically impossible
you mean "entirely improbable"
lol but truu
>>
>>5832057
I got cucked into buying a dreamcast because all the PS2s were sold out at that point.
>>
>>5832057
I have one sitting in my closet. It's missing the top cover and I can't remember why I did that.
>>
>>5832057
I bought the game on Steam and loved it, you're just flaunting your age like it means something when we're all manchildren.
>>
To this day, I hear samples of that final boss music in all kinds of songs.
>>
>>5832298

Early Dreamcast piracy required you to swap the disc out at a certain point in the spin cycle to play pirated games, before they figured out how to burn all the info onto one disc.
>>
>>5832057
Nope, but I was aware of the series' art & music when it dropped, and played Jet Set Radio Future to death.

Speaking, JSRF designs when!?
>>
File: 1304573240891.jpg (55KB, 297x300px) Image search: [Google]
1304573240891.jpg
55KB, 297x300px
>>5832057
I did, and even had it connected to online. When the gaming servers shut down I still browsed the web on my DC until like 2002.
>>
Now beat is a sure thing and ulala is getting a figma
I just need gum so I can cum
>>
>>5832095
Just clear parts for the joints - would look acceptable for a toy.
>>
>>5833353
But how do you go about the torso waist section?
Minus something like crystal Bowie.
>>
>>5832057
i do, i even have a copy of jet set/grind radio, i loved it, even if the final boss was underwhelming
>>
File: 9999.jpg (27KB, 580x211px) Image search: [Google]
9999.jpg
27KB, 580x211px
>>5832057
I have 3.

My original one I bought the year it was released.
Two others, used, were free because Electronic Boutique was giving them away with $50 purchases in DC games and accessories.

My original Dreamcast is still plugged into my 37" CRT that i keep in my bedroom. Never really bothered to throw away that TV, since i still watch DVDs, play old games, and other non-HD stuff that wold look hideos on my plasma TV in the living room.
Recently hooked up up an LED TV to my bedroom wall, above the CRT, since I started watching HD stuff on netflix in bed.

I remember watching the live streaming event for the official DC unveiling back in 1998. The creators were trying to play Sonic on it and kept on dying. That's when i knew that the Sonic game was going to suck and haven't played a Sonic game since.
>>
Any idea when/where to preorder this sexy bitch
>>
File: IMG_3281.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3281.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
Big fan of this game...easy top 10 platform game...even got the JGR and JSRF OSTs. After I bought my 360 I downloaded the backwards compatibility to play the JSRF from XBOX.
>>
>>5832057
Yup, my old man got the Playstation because he wanted to play MGS.

Considered getting one just to play JSR, but it's on Steam so I decided against it.
>>
>>5832057
Dreamcast is probably one of the most pirated console ever. After that action replay disk that bypassed piracy came out sales of the dteamcast actually boosted.
>>
>>5832057
Fuck you, I owned a DC and had a burned copy of JSR. Bought JGR when it came stateside.
>>
Did Tamashii Band Nations make that? It looks like they did.
>>
>>5829241
Eh...not in love with it but if the price is decent I can see myself buying it just because i'm a huge fan of the game. I'd of preferred it to be based on the official art rather than trying to replicate the game model look. I'd probably draw the line at about $50. If it's going to be $60-70 shipped and not come with a bunch of accessories to justify it then I will lose interest.

Accessory wise i'd like to see some effect parts for grinding, landing and dashing.
>>
>>5829241
I've got an important question. will the wheels actually roll?
>>
>>5837381
Revoltech or Vulcanlog as they go by now.
>>
>>5837425
no
>>
>>5833416
>Minus Crystal Bowie
Why? That's the way to do it and there is nothing wrong with it.
>>
File: beat_box.jpg (136KB, 620x788px) Image search: [Google]
beat_box.jpg
136KB, 620x788px
>>5829241
>>5829244
It looks great actually, but I will be hugely disappointed if they don't give him an alt face with the grin. I mean, I know it was more of a promo artwork thing and never really showed up on his ingame model afaik, but it feels really right to me.
>>
>>5832057
Jet Set Radio, Worms Armageddon, and House of the Dead 2. They were the only games I had for my Dreamcast, and the only games I needed.
>>
>>5840314
Not trying to say those weren't great games, but boy, you missed out on a lot of amazing shit.
>>
>>5840327
Well yeah, but I was essentially a retard when I was a kid.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.