[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ordering from amazon.jp to US

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: a_co_jp_logo_RGB.jpg (58KB, 776x200px) Image search: [Google]
a_co_jp_logo_RGB.jpg
58KB, 776x200px
Hey guys. I was checking out amazon jp and saw some okay deals. However everything seems to not ship internationally. How do you guys get stuff from there? I've only used hlj and mandarake for Japanese orders.
>>
>>5824594
Middlemanning.
>>
>>5824597
Can you recommend any good ones?
>>
>>5824602
Not the person you're replying to, but I use FromJapan. It's really easy. It's pretty self explanatory. After making your account, you paste the amazon.jp item url into their search bar, and bam, you can order the item through them. Also if you want to purchase the item from a specific seller (say for the cheapest price), you can click on the "If you would like to purchase your Amazon item from another seller" link, and detail which seller you want them to order from. Pic related is a sample of what you'll see after you paste the item URL into the search bar, as you can see it's really simple.
Do be aware though that FromJapan has quite a bit of small extra fees. Be sure to click on "Get a quote" and fill out the item info to get a total estimate of how much it'll cost you. Honestly, expect to pay like $20-$30 more dollars for the shipping and service fees .
I would advise to only use a proxy service if what you're looking for is
-very rare, or an exclusive you can only find in Japan
-super cheap on Amazon.jp since the proxy fees and shipping costs will cost quite a bit
What are some of the things you're looking to buy?
>>
I used http://cathandsagent.com/ two years ago and they were easy to work with and cheap. It's 8% commission as a base rate then just average shipping. Paid $15 for shipping.
>>
>>5825377
Eh, was mainly the SIC red Doras figure as well as SIC orange arms gaim.
>>
>>5825724
Both are pretty common I think, you're probably better off camping Mandarake. Middleman services should be reserved for special circumstances generally, since you often end up spending quite a bit in fees and double shipping.
>>
>>5825801
Good advice, thanks.
>>
>>5824597

How much is the average middleman tax?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.