[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Variable action heroes devilman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: FIGURE-017508_01.jpg (75KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
FIGURE-017508_01.jpg
75KB, 800x800px
Soo any news on if this is any good or not?
>>
File: ldy.png (171KB, 220x294px) Image search: [Google]
ldy.png
171KB, 220x294px
I was just thinking about making this thread, after re-watching Devilman Lady. Most import sites are sayin the figure has been released.

Mine is still on pre-order from BBTS.
>>
Are VAHs decent to begin with?
>>
>>5829448
Yes.
>>
>>5824328
Anyone seen any released pics of this?
>>
Should get mine in soon ill tell you guys how it goes
>>
File: ajxirYr.jpg (970KB, 979x1474px) Image search: [Google]
ajxirYr.jpg
970KB, 979x1474px
Incredibly no jap site I know of had in-hand pics. Maybe it was the pricetag. I love this redesign but that MSRP + poor exchange rate means few people are gonna get it
>>
>>5833622
>Maybe it was the pricetag. I love this redesign but that MSRP + poor exchange rate means few people are gonna get it
That's pretty much what kept me from ordering it. I assumed the exchange rate would get worse (and it did) and so the high price would be even higher. I love the design but VAH aren't "amazing" figures in terms of QC so I wanted to wait for reviews and maybe some kind of sale.

Like i'd be totally bummed if this figure had issues like some of the other lower-tier VAH. Some VAH are great but some are just mediocre. Not bad but at this price mediocre isn't acceptable.
>>
File: Co1uRO7VUAUxAkN.jpg (177KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Co1uRO7VUAUxAkN.jpg
177KB, 1200x1200px
found pics on twitter
https://twitter.com/arts002/media
>>
File: Co1uVVdVMAAbRk8.jpg (86KB, 966x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Co1uVVdVMAAbRk8.jpg
86KB, 966x1200px
>>
File: Co1u2y6UMAAadVM.jpg (108KB, 754x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Co1u2y6UMAAadVM.jpg
108KB, 754x1200px
>>
File: Co1u4fRUsAAIrxJ.jpg (128KB, 1200x1046px) Image search: [Google]
Co1u4fRUsAAIrxJ.jpg
128KB, 1200x1046px
>>
>>5834181
Those hip joints are ugly, wow.
>>
>>5834176
>>5834179
>>5834181
>using butterfly joints to create the blue tiger stripe on torso in original art
That's clever
>ugly fucking joints with visible holes in elbow/hips and no caps to cover them
That's not ok at this price point.
>>
>>5824328
I got mine today... gotta say, for the price, it's not worth it. It doesn't have any accesories, has a BLEGH face and he's gummy as fuck. Also, no display base and god knows he can't stand on his own. I'd pass or wait for the inevitable sale. 3/10
>>
>>5836146
>2016
>We still have no good Devilman figures
>>
File: 6955394063_16fa0dca41_o.jpg (177KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
6955394063_16fa0dca41_o.jpg
177KB, 533x800px
>>5836164
So glad I got this bastard before it got prohibitively expensive
>>
>>5836358
Technically that's just Amon.
>>
these issues seem similar to PAK, makes me apprehensive of the future of the line
>>
Being Devilman is suffering
>>
>>5836383
Some of the mistakes they make could be considered growing pains but they aren't really learning from their mistakes either. Sculpt/paint remains a strong point mostly but the engineering is sub-par outside of a few standout releases. Not to mention being in some weird scale makes them cost so much more and also lowers accessory counts.

I think what pissed me off most so far is how Trafalgar had some truly stupid ass engineering that limited his torso range. So did they fix it with Sabo? Hell no. Did they fix it with Mihawk? Hell no. Same bullshit, no improvements.

I'd say they are better than PAK for the most part just from virtue of not costing $150-200+ and going BACKWARDS in terms of engineering. PAK actually started removing features they used to have that were good.
>>
>>5834181
Yo, those hips are straight outta Banpresto prize action figures. Now we know why they're so hidden in promo pics.

>>5833622 here btw, actually had it preordered since day one, but as the release neared I got a bad feeling about it and asked amiami to cancel the order the day before thay asked for payment. Managed to dodge that bullet.
>>
>>5836430
hey man
with infinite loops he and satan will eventually win, right?
r-right?
>>
Well, fuck. That's a real shame. I wanted this because it looks so quintessentially Nirasawa, right down to the look of the plastic itself, and it would have been a fitting sendoff for him since he passed away recently. I still want it, but given the issues and the shit exchange rate right now, I'll wait to see if it goes on sale.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.