[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

finally a hot toys doc brown anyone else a big fan of certain hot toys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault11111111111.jpg (458KB, 2304x1536px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault11111111111.jpg
458KB, 2304x1536px
finally a hot toys doc brown anyone else a big fan of certain hot toys
>>
>tfw managed to turn the first Mark VI for a hefty profit
>tfw superior version has been announced
>tfw Mark 45 should be arriving soon

Feels good man.
>>
>>5822141
>really want Back to the Future figures
>too poor for Hot Toys
>only alternative is Funko POP! or Funko reaction
Why can't there be a middle ground? Why does it have to be bottom of the barrel or top of the range. Figuarts would be nice, but I'd settle for even Hasbro tier.
>>
Back to the Future toys are such a weird concept to me, because everyone in those movies look so boring to have as toys, but more power to you guys.
>>
>>5824583
I'm also a poorfag, but I'm gonna grab one of these.
Marty or Doc?
>>
>>5824675
I'd get Marty. Not sure on the yellow coat Doc.
>>
>>5822141
I have the original Marty but will probably still get both of these. DEFINITELY way too poor for the delorean though.
>>
>>5824943
I bought the delorean i paid like 125 a month no interest you can lower the payments to 100 a month. That is if you really want it
>>
>>5824583
I like that the market isnt completly saturated with bttf toys. But i get where your coming from
>>
Swing and a miss
>>
File: Joker.jpg (99KB, 600x872px) Image search: [Google]
Joker.jpg
99KB, 600x872px
This is my grail but the aftermarket prices are insane
>>
>>5827736
I noticed that too, his face is really fucking off.
>>
>>5827747
You should try looking on sideshowfreaks. I've gotten a ton of good deals on there.
>>
>>5827747
Yea because they only make so many once they are sold out thats it. Supply and demand my friend.. the heath ledger joker 2.0 goes for around 700$ but if you pre ordered it on aideshow when it came out u only paid around 275
>>
>>5827736
Why did Revolver Ocelot shave his 'stache?
>>
>>5824583
Probably because it's sort of niche with no new installments coming. Everyone loves it, but it's not the fanaticism that Star Wars has.

Indiana Jones is in a similar boat...atleast until the new one comes out.
>>
>>5829363
Indiana Jones has a figma
>>
>>5827747
My sister managed to grab him for like $250 a few years back.
>>
>>5827781

Yeah but they implemented this shit new feature where you can only sell if you pay to be a 'Premium Member'. The B/S/T is mostly garbage eBay price stuff now.
>>
>>5829557
U can sell it for a little bit of a profit now i think this joker goes for around 350 on ebay.the big winners were the people thag bought the heath ledger joker from hot toys
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.