[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This fucking Link figure.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: shopping.jpg (22KB, 386x450px) Image search: [Google]
shopping.jpg
22KB, 386x450px
Hey /toy/ I'm thinking about buying this figure,but there are a ton of Chinese bootlegs. Can any of you see obvious differences between the official and unofficial ones?
It's called " Nendoroid 553 The Legend of Zelda Link Majora's Mask 3D Ver. Figure "
>>
>>5821155
Why don't you buy it from a legit retailer
>>
File: CHINA.jpg (40KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
CHINA.jpg
40KB, 450x450px
>>5821155
Here's the bootleg BTW. If anyone here happened to own this figure and would post some non-promotional pictures,that'd be very helpful
>>
File: fairies.jpg (134KB, 960x510px) Image search: [Google]
fairies.jpg
134KB, 960x510px
>>5821155
To me, yes. The bootleg has no gradient shading at all in the hair, eyes and eyebrows.
The molding on the hair isn't anywhere near as sharp on the bootleg.

Another difference is the quality of accessories. The fairy in particular is easy to see here. And the figure will most likely look worse in person with scratches, dirt and weird bits.
>>
>>5821178
Thank you anon.
>>
I saw one of these at the Hastings near here. They want $50 for it. Is it worth it if I already have the Wind Waker Link?
>>
>>5821189
It really depends on what game you like more.
>>
>>5821155
the one you get will look nothing like the pics provided
>>
So where's the Nintendo thread? Anyone willing to make one?
>>
I'm in the same boat anon. I bought one at a convention and while all the other nendos at the booth were legit, my Link nendo is just of a weirder quality than my others. Everything seems legit but there's awkward gaps between his hair and hat and his skirt and body, plus his joints are really loose, so I'm torn on whether he's legit or not.
>>
File: 1336881448251.jpg (2MB, 4000x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1336881448251.jpg
2MB, 4000x2500px
>>5821155
Is this the only figure of Young Link from Majora's Mask? I'm looking for a decent figure of him.
>>
>>5821517
There was a series by Epoch years ago when the game first came out. It had Link in his various masked forms and a normal Link who could wear the masks. But good luck finding any of those at a decent price.
>>
>>5821508
You might be able to tell by the stand.
In the pics I posted previously >>5821178 you see how the base on the bootleg is clear plastic and the official one has the usual cloudiness?
I'm not sure if some bootlegs do have the cloudy look, but from what I've noticed, they don't seem to have it or it's at least not as cloudy as the real deal.

Does your stand have the copyright on it as well? I think some bootlegs only say "made in china" on it. Not too sure about it since I don't own any bootlegs though.
>>
>>5821155
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-013278
Surprised nobody just linked it. Also iirc gamestop always stocks the Zelda merch these days. Last time I was in there they had WW Link.
>>
>>5821525
Shit. Well, tough luck I guess.
>>
>>5821532
This. Just buy it off a trusted website while he's still available. The other info Anons offered is legit, esp if your figure is now pretty scarce.

Also, I didn't know you could get Link at Gamestop. Just think of all the normies ham-fisting their first and only Nintendorood; breaking shit and scratching them. Probably put them up among their Funko-shits on a dusty, dirty shelf. Poor Nintendorood...
>>
The MM Link on Amazon is only 30 something dollars which sounds great but now im curious if it's a bootleg. The WW Link and Megaman are the same price.
>>
I love the Ben Drowned creepypasta so i was thinking of getting this but I never played Majora's Mask.
>>
File: 1462405689470.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1462405689470.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Don't buy the bootleg anon. Link is cute and deserves your full purchase. Do him justice. Also this nendoroid is awesome
>>
>>5821189
Buy the Chinese bootlegs, and you can afford both with money still left over. Of course, it will take awhile for them to ship them to you.
>>
He's 20% off on HLJ, just buy him there.
>>
>>5821189
Nope. $36 on amazon, sold BY amazon.
>>
>>5821155
two of my local gamestops carry this. just go out and buy it.
>>
>>5823119
It's not showing a sale to me
>>
>>5821703
Loving that LttP
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.