[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

So, opinions on the new Titans Return Leader Class Soundwave?
>>
>>5818982
Get the MP one.
>>
>>5818982
Why can't you freaks stay in your containment thread?
>>
>>5818988

OP's a faggot for posting this, but you're a faggot for reacting.
>>
>>5819000
>he did something dumb, but you're dumber for pointing it out

This meme needs to die.
>>
>>5819006
you are the dumbass who took the bait.
>>
Stop being a Transformers-buying poorfag and buy better toys.
>>
>>5819038
And you took mine, so we're even.
>>
>>5819049
Except (new anon here) you took another so now he's ahead by one. Inb4 samefag.
>>
>>5819043
>I buy schoolgirls, look how edgy or sophisticated I am
>>
>>5818982
wow that actually looks good. very accurate to the original G1 figure.
>>
>>5819110
>g1 accurate
>it's a headmaster

How goes the HasTak shilling?
>>
>>5818987
I mean, yeah of course. The issue is his inflated fucking prices, even for a used one with a broken leg.
>>
>>5818982
Don't like it. Blaster isn't that great either, but he makes it work, while Soundwave looks awful by trying to be faithful to the G1 incarnation to the point that it's detrimental to the figure. Oh, and the head looks odd since it doesn't cover the visor well.
>>
>>5818982
2big4myshelves personally. Though I might consider getting him at some point after I get a Music Label Soundwave to pose alongside my KO cassette-cons.
>>
>>5819224
How much does he go for on average?
>>
>>5819114
No one could tell that at a casual glance.
>>
>>5818987
I sold off pretty much my entire tf collection except that Soundwave. He's probably the most valuable one I had/have. I could really use the damn money but I'm too emotionally attached, I'd been hunting for one for months and my dad(blue collar working man) ended up going to like 5 toys r us locations and found it for me as a surprise right as I was about to cave and eBay it. For some reason the fact my dad really went out and looked for that thing makes it stupid sentimental.

But it really is a fantastic figure so if you can get one fucking do it.
>>
>>5818982
Too big. Shit alt mode. Forced Headmaster gimmick.

Big no.
>>
>>5818982
The only thing that even tempts me to buy this is the fact that I'm a Soundwavefag. I'm really not fond of this figure, looks way too big, chunky, whatever you want to call it.
>>
Literally a poorman's MP Soundwave. And it doesn't even fit into classics that well because it's too big.
>>
>>5819412
> And it doesn't even fit into classics that well because it's too big.
But anon, you were supposed to replace your Classics Megatron and seekers with last year's new oversized leaders!

Nah, I agree. I'm still going to buy it since it's the only Earth-mode update with cassettes that we've ever gotten, but he would've been so much better as a voyager.

On a positive note, it shouldn't explode at the staged hinges like the MP is commonly doing.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.