[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clock Thingy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Clock Thingy.jpg (41KB, 355x388px) Image search: [Google]
Clock Thingy.jpg
41KB, 355x388px
I have seen this symbol being stamped on a ton of Japanese toys and curiosity has gotten the better of me. What on Earth is this? I've done some research, but I can't seem to find any results via Google.
>>
I always assume those things are manufacturing dates. 12 characters so maybe the month and In 2013, going by the 13 in the center.
>>
>>5814004
That looks more like a "ʒ" symbol to me though, or a variation thereof.
>>
Possibly some kind of a safety seal of approval?
>>
https://m.alibaba.com/product/260984055/Date-Stamp-For-Injecton-Plastic-Mold.html
>>
>>5813996
illuminati
Satan in the Toybox
Alex Jones
Ouijia
but seriously it's just a time stamp. X Y and Z are months 10, 11, and 12 with just one digit to save space. Correct, the 13 in the middle is the year. They use this to track down batches of bad molds to do a recall on whole months of production if they detect a problem later. We used to do this in a factory I worked in making disposable ketchup cups.
>>
>>5814017
my poor nigga, studying phonetics and phonology too?
>>
I had a friend whose dad worked in a factory and he said it was for the strength rating of the plastic itself.
>>
>>5830658
why do idiots like you even bother replying before reading the thread? Worse, you have no idea what you're talking about, knew you didn't have the facts, yet were like "fuck it, I feel like shitposting."

Use some logic here you fucking tard. Why the fuck would they put the plastic strength on toys? For what purpose could that serve ANYONE? "Ah use the plastic strength on my naruto figure is 13->8"

Plastics used in manufacturing, food containers, or industrial use might have that information but not a fucking toy.

There are a hundred reasons a date stamp would be necessary however.
>>
>>5830686
In that instance, that's what it was for. His dad showed us on a plastic safety helmet
>>
Six rotational molding two years of injection molding. Its a date stamp.
>>
Date of manufacture/molding

The one you posted is the 8th month of 2012
>>
File: LOL Batman.jpg (4KB, 90x126px) Image search: [Google]
LOL Batman.jpg
4KB, 90x126px
>>5830686
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.