[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guyver 3 boys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: M001.jpg (107KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
M001.jpg
107KB, 1200x900px
Is there any hope for some zoanoids or zoalords? Sometime tells me this is all we are going to get.
>>
File: zxtole03.jpg (36KB, 364x486px) Image search: [Google]
zxtole03.jpg
36KB, 364x486px
Buy the original Max Factory Zoanoid figures. They're still great.
>>
>>5813433
I what them is all the same scale also that after market price.
>>
>>5813430

Kind of regret not getting femme guyver purple edition but 3 was always my jam, dark and edgy soul like my soul etc
>>
File: figma-guyver-1-detail-04.jpg (128KB, 1333x1000px) Image search: [Google]
figma-guyver-1-detail-04.jpg
128KB, 1333x1000px
>>5813433
>They're still great
if you don't mind forking out of the ass for them and never touching some of the older releases (like the actual Guyvers) because of fragility.

Shame the Figma Guyver I turned out to be shittier than the 10 year old figure, excluding better joints.
>>
>>5813439
the scale of the old figures was all over the place. none of the zoanoids/zoalords were as tall as they should be compared to the guyvers. they'd actually look better the figmas
>>
File: Guyvers.jpg (197KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Guyvers.jpg
197KB, 512x384px
What's left after they release 3?

Do you think they will do Guyver 0?
>>
>>5813459
What's wrong with the Figma Guyver 1? Besides the chest plate being manboob big it's alright. I've heard some people say the face is messy but mine looks pretty nice.
>>
>>5815068
>What's left after they release 3?
>>
>>5815088
Poor overall proportions, mushy and inaccurate facesculpt, black paint washing looks garbage on many figures, feels a bit undersized to some.

Also Figmas with kneecaps will always look like shit due to the joints
>>
>>5815157

That's already in the pre-order stage.
>>
File: guyver2_1.jpg (20KB, 260x491px) Image search: [Google]
guyver2_1.jpg
20KB, 260x491px
>>5815172
No, it isn't.
>>
>>5813459
With how good the female Guyver II and Guyver III are shaping up, I really would like to see them do a 2.0 of Guyver I that's somewhere near to the quality of the prototype and their own older figures.
>>
>>5815456
Guyver I looked good at one point as well.

Just the final product ended up getting fucked up.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.