[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Customs Damage???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1926.jpg (39KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1926.jpg
39KB, 800x450px
Oh. My. God. I don't understand why the fuck these people at customs have absolutely zero respect for other people's items. This is the fucking last straw. Not only did they just cut through the bubble wrap with a cutter, damaging the boxes within, they couldn't even be bothered to cut the tape and they just ripped open the box lids and yanked out the inner tray, crumpling the instructions in the process... (Haven't inspected the figures themselves for damage yet.)

Look, I'm perfectly fine with them checking my stuff. Security reasons, blah, blah, blah. Whatever. But is there any fathomable reason for them to destroy and damage the items they inspect?

Can I do something about this? Does the insurance cover this? This indignation is driving me insane. Seriously, is there no system of accountability? Nothing to keep them in check? I can't believe that these people can get away with this shit. They have absolutely zero regard for other people's property and can just get away with it?

Are they trying to compensate for their shitty lives by taking it out on people who can actually afford to buy expensive Japanese toys? Well, fuck you!

Yes, I am fucking enraged.
>>
>>5807410
What country. I've never had US customs open the actual item up, not even strange chink shit
>>
>>5807416
nice rebuttal faggot

try again when you're not 12 anymore
>>
>>5807446
I'm not the one having a tantrum though
>>
>>5807412
It's probably some European country, the US would never bother inspecting things unless they were searching for drugs and the dogs targeted your package. Americans don't have to pay customs unless it's some kind of corporate related thing.
>>
>>5807455
Could be Canadian too. Our customs is essentially the 4th circle of hell
>>
>>5807449
no, you're just the one who can't tackle a fair argument and would rather memespout like a 12 year old youtube comment section pissant
>>
If you're in the UK you can get comp for damages.
>>
>>5807460
Here's a fair argument for you then.

Grow the fuck up, stop complaining about it online and actually reach out to customs to make a difference, you fucking whiner.
>>
>>5807416
>>5807449
>>5807497
Found the customs inspector.

You seem whinier than the op, considering how his venting managed to make you angry. I'm guessing you're one of those autists who gets angry at others for having problems because that stresses you out somehow.
>>
>>5807541
He poked me with a stick first. I was just politely telling him to kill himself, thus ending his anguish.
>>
>>5807497
wait weren't you just complaining about the OP being whiny? Now you're literally being a whiner.
>>
>>5807446
>try again when you're not 12 anymore
Says the manchild throwing a hissy fit over a damaged bit of cardboard.
Which is non existent anyway as this is bait. But you got your (you's), so now you can jack off.
>>
>>5807582
>Which is non existent anyway as this is bait.
>op rants about customs fucking his shit up because he knows there's people who'll be offended on behalf of some euro country's hamhanded customs
I...what?
>>
>>5807582
Bait for what? Even the Eurocucks know their entire continent is shit. I've never seen such defeated people before.
>>
OP here. Yes, I was venting. But I think it was well within my right to do so as these toys are not cheap. I know better than anyone that they're not "important" in the grand scheme of things. However, it's more about the principle than anything else - not so much about what got damaged, but the fact that it got damaged at all to begin with.

Also, I just wanted to get advice on whether or not I could do something about this. Are they legally allowed to fuck your shit up? I paid for insurance, is this covered?
>>
>>5807666
Legally, yes. They are allowed to "inspect" the package should they suspect it. You might have gotten unlucky too, since they have to do random ones every once in a while.

You could send a complaint to them, but I doubt they'll be doing anything about it.
>>
what figures did you buy?
>>
>>5807648
that's what happens when some self-hating Jew with African genes decides he's gonna claim that Germans are the "master race" only to fail miserably because he was a nutcase vegan that didn't have a clue. But neither did the Germans, since they were being force-fed "blond hair blue eyes are the master race" but didn't place such an individual as leader while stuffing Hitler in one of the Jew-burning for being a Jew.

Oh and all the other past world powers centered in Europe also completely fell and some escaping rebels on another land were able to become the dominant world force. The world is basically now run by people who hated Europe enough to leave it. Enjoy being forced to abide by insane US copyright law because the entire planet is too cowardly to collectively invade the US.
>>
>>5808794
>Bitching about US Copyright Laws
>Does she know about Eurocucks "Muh Moral Rights"?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.