[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daibadi/Polynian General: Mel And WonFes Hype Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 358
Thread images: 97

File: Daibadi General Mix.jpg (572KB, 2364x1773px) Image search: [Google]
Daibadi General Mix.jpg
572KB, 2364x1773px
Alright, Summer WonFes is close upon us and Mel is expected to be released sometime soon, who's excited?

Okay if you missed it, or are just joining us, prototypes for Pinkle as well as Vania (Belmont) will be shown off publicly for the first time at this Summer WonFes. We could also expect to see Mel's production sample again along side them.

Also being shown off are the design illustrations of the new additions to the Polynian line, Reimu (who most, if not all of us new about) and Lucio, who appears to be another male Poly to keep Shamrock and Emil company.

Also, incase you guys are in need of, or are looking for new joints, you'll need Grey Hobby Base Ball Shape Joints (Part number PPC-Tn11).

Something to note, according the kind anon, these joints had a slightly more matte finish than the original joints on his Shamrock. Adding to this, each joint on the figure has a different peg length and a slightly smaller chamfer around the peg but it can be fixed with a few minutes and a hobby knife.

A thank you to the kind anon who helped and gave us this info.

Release Schedule:

July:
>Mel Karon

August-October:
>None

November:
>Emil
>Yume (Re-issue/Fixed Version)

Polynians Released:
>Clover (Original Color)
>Shamrock (Original Color)
>Yume (Original w/Panel Lining)
>Clover (Grey Flesh)
>Shamrock (Grey Flesh)
>>
File: Lucio Design Illustration.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Lucio Design Illustration.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
Reposting from last thread

Lucio design tease
>>
File: Reimu Design Illustration.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Reimu Design Illustration.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
Design tease for Reimu
>>
File: Polynian Mel 1.jpg (92KB, 926x650px) Image search: [Google]
Polynian Mel 1.jpg
92KB, 926x650px
Mel's production model
>>
File: Pinkle 3.jpg (63KB, 440x696px) Image search: [Google]
Pinkle 3.jpg
63KB, 440x696px
Pinkle's prototype
>>
File: Belmont.jpg (72KB, 500x630px) Image search: [Google]
Belmont.jpg
72KB, 500x630px
Design Illustration for Belmont (Vania), whose prototype will be shown off at WonFes.
>>
File: Jobber extraordinaire.jpg (40KB, 461x614px) Image search: [Google]
Jobber extraordinaire.jpg
40KB, 461x614px
Since OP didn't have a link to the previous thread, I figure I'll slap one down.

>>5783742

Reposting from last thread.
Choose who you'd most like to have recast the Aphrodite A model!
Again, if you know of anything that could sway votes, please do pipe up.

http://www.strawpoll.me/10774399/

Reminder this kit is resin, along with all of the work and potential danger that can entail.
>>
>>5801318
Are they actually recasting it, or are you that anon that's been spamming the Aphrodite all over /toy/?
>>
>>5801356
Well, as it happens I'm both, unfortunately!

I've been trying to get information from the polls so that I could make a better decision regarding how to go about it. The previous thread basically contains most of the endeavor and my discussion of it with other anons.

I am 100% serious about it. As far as I know it's pretty rare, and that's enough for me to want to share it. I first posted it in the Daibadi threads, then around in Gunpla General, Customs general, etc as well as on /tg/ to try and find an anon who would be willing to recast it if possible. I did find a dude, and we'll be collaborating to try and get the kit more spread out as well as sending it to an official recaster.

Since then I've also been posting it in the BST but this was at another anon's advising. The first time was just at his suggestion, the second was just because the first poll went in there as well. I am sorry if it's been a bother, though. I really don't want to just have this thing sitting about with only me able to enjoy it.
>>
I only just took notice of this line like a week ago

I looked around but couldn't find anywhere to order Mel, except for ebay and she's like around a fucking $100.

Am I screwed for getting her for something more affordable? Is the Play-Asia worth keeping an eye on it says pre-orders aren't closed but you can't actually pre-order right now?
>>
>>5801381
You can still grab her at HLJ
>>
>>5801386
My friend's told me that had bad experiences with HLJ's packaging so I've never really ordered from them, are they safe? I don't really care about box condition i just don't want anything broken.
>>
>>5801394
I've been using them for years and never had an issue. They're pretty great honestly. Sounds like your friend was just unlucky or had a bad postal carrier.
>>
>>5801394
They just toss the box in a another (shipping) box. It usually comes out fine even with SAL.
>>
>>5801397
>>5801399
Alright, i'll probably go for it then. Is HLJ pretty much my only bet for getting her sub 90 bucks?
>>
>>5801420
You should really look around more, AmiAmi has Mel for preorder at the same price.

I'd still go with HLJ if i were you though.
>>
>>5801326
Damn, apologies for not linking the last thread guys.

>>5801420
Never had a bad experience with HLJ either. But yeah you can nab her there for under $90. She's up on amiami again but she's a bit cheaper at HLJ.
>>
File: 104802492.jpg (45KB, 800x433px) Image search: [Google]
104802492.jpg
45KB, 800x433px
>>5801434
>>5801435
Could've sworn when i looked like two days ago amiami didn't have her up already had an account there, thanks for the help either way!
>>
>>5801447
Just some extra info for you...

HLJ is generally fine but they don't pack stuff well enough to deal with super rough handling. So i'd advise against using Fedex if they are rough with packages in your area like they are in my area. With USPS i've never had anything damaged even if the shipping box itself came a little crushed.

Generally HLJ will shrink wrap your figures to a piece of cardboard then throw in a few air cushions. Every time they've done this my stuff has arrived just fine. They don't add enough to prevent the box from getting dented up kinda bad but usually there is enough space between the figures and the sides of the boxes.

I only had one bad experience with HLJ and it's sorta their fault but mostly the fault of Fedex. It was a large order and the figures were stuffed in there with no real cushioning or padding and also directly touching the sides of the shipping box. Fedex looks like they rammed a pole in the side, tore a gaping hole in it and then crushed it even more during the rest of shipping. So lots of boxes were damaged but the figures inside were ok for the most part.

I've had AmiAmi stuff arrive pretty banged up, crushed and penetrated as well. However their thick ass paper cushioning and higher quality shipping boxes absorbed the damage really well. So if you care about figure boxes i'd probably recommend AmiAmi, otherwise HLJ is usually fine.
>>
>>5801478
Thanks for the advice. Postal in my area is really brutal, i've ordered other sorts of stuff that was only a state over before and it'll still arrive like it got tossed all around the country.

I've used amiami about three times before, haven't had any problems yet, i'll keep HLJ in mind if i have trouble finding anything in the future but with how local post handles stuff I prefer paying just a bit more for packaging even if I'm not strict on boxes.
>>
> tfw considering selling Mel once I get her because I need some cash
> Sold off Clover and Yume, didn't even care, and they went to someone who'd appreciate them
> Mel is a completely different story

Why did she have to be such a qt?
>>
>>5801375
Mate, no one really cares as long as the thing gets fucking done, is sold at non-rape prices and shipped internationally. You don't need to be spamming it and asking ongoing opinions, it's that simple.
>>
File: 198447974.jpg (104KB, 926x756px) Image search: [Google]
198447974.jpg
104KB, 926x756px
>>5801132
>tfw didn't want any other Polynian after the Yume fuck up but Vania looks cool as fuck
>>
>>5801731
Well, it looks like the new Clover and Shamrock came out way better so I assume the rest of the Polys being released will turn out the same. I say go for it and grab her since she looks pretty awesome, the only one I have a real interest in other than Pinkle and maybe Reimu.
>>
>>5801731

>Yume fuck up
What happened?
>>
>>5801793
QC issues. Lotsa QC issues.
>>
>>5801654
Good to hear then!
>>
File: tumblr_oal8w6yQzU1uet855o3_400.jpg (58KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oal8w6yQzU1uet855o3_400.jpg
58KB, 400x533px
Since I saw Shamrock I got obsessed with him. I got so addicted I made a tumblr exclusively about polynians.

I think about polynians 24/7.

Have some oc.
>>
>>5801907
>balloon stockings
Sweet Jesus!
>>
>>5801132
>tfw you want to say "I want to marry Belmont-chan!" but you don't know if she is actually named Belmont or Vania
So which one is her name?
>>
File: 176234673747.png (149KB, 467x392px) Image search: [Google]
176234673747.png
149KB, 467x392px
>>5802249
Vania, senpai.
Check Daibadi's page
>>
File: DSC02067.jpg (837KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
DSC02067.jpg
837KB, 1000x1333px
Whelp. Pulled down Yume from the shelf earlier today to take some pics only to find that her arms and legs have yellowed quite badly. So much for taking any precaution possible to prevent it from happening.
>>
>>5802361
Where did Belmont came from, though?
>>
>>5802398
did you leave her on the surface of the sun?
>>
>>5802398
Holy shit, what was it? CFL or was there some chemical involved?
>>
>>5802411
>>5802413
Got her at release, opened her, messed around a bit, did a photoshoot, put her on a shelf well out of the sun's reach, and left her there since, save for the occasional dusting. Never handle my stuff without washing my hands first etc. Got no fucking clue how this happened.
>>
File: chest defect.png (2MB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
chest defect.png
2MB, 1000x1500px
>>5801110
So HLJ gave me like $11 back and told me to fuck off for my Shamrock's gaping joint holes. They said that their store doesn't send replacement parts overseas. I'm currently waiting on a response back from Daibadi's support directly. Has anyone here been able to get replacement parts directly from the company?
>>
File: arm defect.png (2MB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
arm defect.png
2MB, 1000x1500px
>>5802457
>>
>>5802443
You have to be using Fluorescent light then, no other explanation.
>>
>>5802398
I think my shamrock has a bit of this.
>>
>>5802490
I switched over to LED bulbs a few years ago as people said they're not as harmful to plastics compared to fluorescent ones.

The fact that my Clover hasn't yellowed in the same way despite being older and having been on the same shelf makes me think it's just something fucked up with my Yume. (Should've said this in the first post, sorry.)
>>
>>5802552
Shame to hear. Mine is still boxed and now I don't even want to open it anymore.
>>
>>5802249
>>5802408
Her name's Vania but through some janky translation it became Belmont and the name stuck around.

>>5802398
>>5802490
>>5802552
Wait, I'm not the only one? I just checked mine like two day ago and she has the same problem. Did the same too, took some photos, I have black-out curtains so I kept her out of the sun but I put her back in her box a while back. I switched to LED bulbs too since I heard about them being less harmful too and they give off a bit more light. I always take care of my figures too so this struck me as odd since she's the only one who's having issues.
>>
>>5802457
>>5802462
Damn, sorry to hear that man. Thought they would've helped since it seemed that they helped the anon in the last thread. Hopefully you hear back from the guys at Daibadi.
>>
>>5802572
I think it was Amiami that helped a guy get replacement parts.
>>
>>5802579
Just checked the last thread. It was HLJ. Seems like they told him they couldn't send him replacement parts but could replace the figure, he could send it back for a refund or keep it and get 20% store credit.
>>
>>5802619
Yeah they told me I could send it back for a refund but they didn't have any left to replace it with.
>>
Call me crazy, but I'm starting to like the way greyrock looks more than my original Shamrock. I feel like such a traitor...
>>
>>5803051
I"m planning on getting two and painting one's hair a pale teal to give it some more flair.
>>
>>5803051

I like the grays more, too.
>>
File: Presentation1.jpg (140KB, 416x826px) Image search: [Google]
Presentation1.jpg
140KB, 416x826px
Posting balloon apparel because why the heck not-
>>
Say, does anyone make spare blank faceplates or hair pieces for these things? I have a urge to mod, but I don't want to fuck up an existing piece.
>>
>>5803153
Fuuuuuuuuck

Can the coloring in balloons stain the figures at all if you left this stuff on them?
>>
>>5803158
It's really easy to make one yourself anon. Get some of that reusable molding material and some epoxy putty.
>>
>>5803175
Most likely they will damage the surface. Latex balloons are a very low quality product. They turn sticky after you remove the white powder on them. I only left them overnight. The white powder got inside the panels and the lines got all white. I'll see if I can clean it now.
>>
Anyone know where I can buy the joints? One of my Yume's leg joints is loose as fuck AND it squeaks.
>>
>>5803299
>Grey Hobby Base Ball Shape Joints (Part number PPC-Tn11).
You can buy them off of HLJ, or even Amazon if you're desperate.
>>
File: IMG_3128.jpg (314KB, 1721x1006px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3128.jpg
314KB, 1721x1006px
gray > white
>>
>>5803153
I used the long kind for the stockings and, for the suit, a sideways section of a regular balloon.
>>
>>5803400
Do you use water balloons or just regular ones?
>>
>>5803408
Regular. I think. Wait, there's a difference? This one's are for parties so I guess.
>>
>>5803339
>This is how people justify missing out on the originals

The gray one's can't even compare. They are just a rerelease for slowpokes like you.
>>
>>5803428
Just because of the panel lines. Other than that they are interesting. I would get them if I had the cash and I do have the originals. I like the original colors more but one version is not vastly superior to the other.
>>
How do you tighten Yume's Knee joints and ab joints? They seem quite loose.
>>
>>5803637
I should have the tutorial pic an anon made somewhere. Just give me a few minutes and I should be able to find it
>>
File: Polynian Joint Fix.jpg (865KB, 1000x1031px) Image search: [Google]
Polynian Joint Fix.jpg
865KB, 1000x1031px
>>5803637
Found it. Here ya go anon.
>>
>>5803578

The white just look better. The grey is dull. And this is speaking as someone who is pretty much forced to buy the grey because fuck paying like 3x the price for a white one. Maybe I'll get lucky and they'll re-release the white ones, but meh.
>>
>>5801132
2 questions:

- Do you think with this and pinkle's model, daibadi will move away from lewd designs and into "normal" designs? I mean, shamrock was explicitly lewd (there's no practical reason for the bulge, does it?), but these late designs seems to be less about having sex and more into just generic neat. Don't get me wrong, I really want to buy her once she's available, and I'm glad I could show her to my relatives without having to explain why the lewdness. But I was also excited to see another company rivaling revoltech queen's blade series.

2- How long do you think it will take to move from protetype, to pre-order and release? Releasing her by december sounds possible?

Not like I'm on a hurry, in fact, I'm worried that would be the case. My budget is kind of limited and would appreciate the chance to grab her on a later date, but apparently if isn't on pre-order, then late comer tax will rape my wallet..
>>
>>5804403
I don't really think that Daibadi will move away from the lewd designs, I mean sure some figures might have less lewd aesthetics, but I think the lewdness will always be there. Plus, seeing as how Yume had a removable skirt, we always have the lewd options on the figures. Lucio also seems to just be wearing a small life jacket, for all we know he could be wearing spats or something of the like and we all know people are into that.

Now, as for how long I think Vania will take to go up for PO, I think she'll take a while. We might see Pinkle go up for PO sooner some time later this year towards the end of 2016/early 2017, though there is the possibility she may get pushed back. Vania might come out early 2017 if I had to guess, as they will have just released her prototype for the first time at WonFes.
>>
>>5804403
>these late designs seems to be less about having sex

When were these figures ever about "having sex?" What kind of weird reasoning even is that, anyway?

Its clear that these are sort catering to fetishes, similar to other robot figures like the MoMos and whatnot, but it is actually explained why characters like Clover and Shamrock are "nude" Polynians.

This has been pointed out time, and time, and time again in these threads why they are different from the clothed figures. Its because they are among the first generation of Polys that arrived on Earth, and all the clothed ones are from generations hundreds of years later where they Polys have integrated into and live among humans, so they dress and act like humans do.
>>
>>5803972
Maybe you're right, but I kinda dig the NES vibe they've got.
>>
An anon asked about this in the last thread, but does anyone own these? How good are the recasts from gk-m? I was considering on getting them for myself, but I've never bought recasts so I'm worried about the quality
>>
File: FIGURE-017390_09.jpg (36KB, 565x800px) Image search: [Google]
FIGURE-017390_09.jpg
36KB, 565x800px
>>5804454
Not quite about having sex yet they are definitely designed lewd.
>>
>>5804536
As the guy who asked I can say that there had been threads in the past discussing those recasts, though I didn't remember too much of them. They were generally okay from what I recall of the fellow who bought them, of course they need and needed work being resin, but he never posted his complete version of the Yoko type.

You can see some pictures of the recasts on GK-M's site. I wouldn't consider myself extra reliable on this, but if you give it a go let us know what it's like.
>>
>>5804599
Thanks for the tip anon. Much appreciated
>>
>>5804615
If you get 'em, don't die to resin dust!
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 640x831px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 640x831px
>>5801907
Oh hey. You reblogged one of my pics; nice tumblr btw.
>>
Anybody wanna buy original clover and sham? $400 pls
>>
>>5803153
Larger resolutions please.
>>
>>5805434
You can get them brand new off amazon with free shipping at $180 each. dont be retarded
>>
File: WhatADeal.gif (3MB, 419x313px) Image search: [Google]
WhatADeal.gif
3MB, 419x313px
>>5805760
>more than 3x the original price
>>
Out of curiosity, how easy would it be to unload my Mel to someone the second I get her? Really want to keep her unlike anyone else buuut....

> Vet bill
> Loaning to friends, fucking brilliant idea
>>
>>5805787
Easy depending on the price
>>
File: DSC_0125 (Custom).jpg (129KB, 795x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0125 (Custom).jpg
129KB, 795x1200px
>>5805457
There's 12 of them, so here's a couple. I don't wanna flood this thread.
>>
>>5805809
Link to a album of them all, imgur link or something perhaps?
>>
File: DSC_0120 (Custom).jpg (133KB, 795x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0120 (Custom).jpg
133KB, 795x1200px
>>5805809
>>
>>5805787
Well I was thinking of like 65 or 70. Basically what it's at (sealed of course) plus a little extra for shipping. It'd be a bit less than Amiami with shipping.
>>
>>5805434
I might consider paying 130 for Sham.
>>
>>5805797
>>5805868
Oops
>>
File: DSC_0134 (Custom).jpg (117KB, 795x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0134 (Custom).jpg
117KB, 795x1200px
>>5805812
>>5805828
Here you go, anon.

http://polynian.tumblr.com/post/147768339005
>>
>>5803972
>Maybe I'll get lucky and they'll re-release the white ones
>re-re-release.
They already had a second run, happened about a month-ish after the originals dropped.
>>
>>5804403
>Do you think with this and pinkle's model, daibadi will move away from lewd designs and into "normal" designs?
Probably. Looking at their older garage kits and looking at the last couple releases as well as what up to come, they look like they're less about making lewd robots and more about making Shonen/ shojo school-setting robots to coincide with their VN. They may go back to lewd, but it probably wont happen until they're done covering the VN characters which could take anywhere between one to three years.
>>
>>5804536

I got Yoko from a Taobao seller. Haven't assembled her yet but the cast quality looks excellent. Smooth, rich colored resin, no bubbles.
>>
>>5805770
das inflation, senpai. Just letting the other poster know that if he's going to offload second hand products he should do his research first and ask for a market price. No one is going to pay more for second hand goods when they can spend less and get it inbox brand new.
>>
>>5806405

That's not inflation at all, you fuckwit.
>>
File: 1435724856870.jpg (107KB, 400x417px) Image search: [Google]
1435724856870.jpg
107KB, 400x417px
>>5806410
the price of the toy has been inflated
>>
>>5804536
Apparently GK-M is Taiwanese and everyone knows Taiwanese beats the hell out of Chinese stuff, even HK stuff.
>>
>>5801110
Has EMS been slow for anyone else recently? My Yume shipped on Tuesday and after the posting/collection phase the tracking hasn't updated once.
>>
>>5806692
Honestly, I think USPS is just being slow as fuck these days. EMS used to take about 3 days to get to me, on the average.

In the last year or so, it feels like twice that on average.
>>
>>5806865
>Honestly, I think USPS is just being slow as fuck these days

Might have something to do with their massive budget cuts and layoffs.
>>
>>5806865
I think so too but this package hasn't even made it out of Japan yet. I've been checking Japan Post Tracking, the number doesn't even show up on usps yet. I didn't pay 2500 yen for this to sit around for 3 days.
>>
>>5806692
I got a SAL package today after only a week. Life is good.
>>
File: support.jpg (130KB, 729x307px) Image search: [Google]
support.jpg
130KB, 729x307px
>>5802457
>>5802462
Looks like Daibadi is coming through after all.
>>
>>5806692
Last time I used EMS/Fedex was last month but yeah, it took a bit longer but it was only by a couple of days.

>>5806921
Great to hear anon. Nice to know that they're willing to help.
>>
>>
>>5804536
Another anon interested in this. I don't have any experience with resin kits, but based on what I've heard you can't really do much except leave them on a shelf once they're done.

Do you think it would be feasible to recast a resin recast in different materials? Something like the rubbery matte plastic that is used for shamrock and clover's limbs and torso.

It's probably a long shot, but it doesn't hurt to ask. Either way I'll be buying both of those ttgl kits eventually. It would be nice to have a more durable version of them though. And non toxic if possible.
>>
>>5807170
>And non toxic if possible.
Just about every resin is toxic. Heck even normal plastic is considered an irritant at least, you definitely don't want to inhale or consume the dust.

It's not like you're going to die right away, you develop lung and other problems over time from inhaling too much resin dust. You probably won't have any problems from touching unless it's not cured or very improperly cured. Basically, if it's cured right it should be pretty safe to handle, but just wash your hands or varnish it if it bothers you.

Also, good common casting resins tend to simulate plastics in that they have a little flex and have good impact resistance. There are definitely other types of resins with varying degrees of strength and rigidity but this fairly rigid, little flex characteristic is common. Unless GK-M is using garbage resin it should withstand a little handling. Probably, you want good joints.
>>
Anyone know when the hell Mel actually releases?

The dumb bitch is holding up my July order.
>>
>>5807258
Thanks. From the images on their website I'll need to paint quite a lot of the set, which means I'll probably varnish it so i don't fuck up the paint. Shame this didn't get released in a larger quantity so i could buy an official one instead of a recast. Were the originals plastic or resin?
>>
File: image.jpg (127KB, 750x819px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127KB, 750x819px
>>5807263
Well, they shipped her out on the 13 so maybe sometime next week? If I had to guess I would probably say maybe like Wednesday/Thursday. Hope it's soon though.
>>
>>5807290
Not him, but IIRC the originals were resin
>>
>>5802398
>>5802552
>>5802564
That's fucking horrifying. I'm starting to want to avoid Daibadi products now. It's bad enough when shit like >>5802457 >>5802462 happens but there is no excuse for yellowing like that over such a short period of time. Especially when all precautions are taken by the collector to properly maintain their toys.

I mean god damn, Yume is a nightmare the whole way around. Floppy joints, stuff falling off all the time, yellowing, sloppy ass paint. Getting rid of panel line paint is clearly not the solution here. This factory they are using just sucks dick and now i'm worried my gray variants are going to have major issues in a few months time.
>>
>>5807464
>inb4 someone will try to defend them anyway
>>
>>5807471
We'll see when we get there, yeah? The only issues I have so far are Yume's QC problems, so I guess I lucked out.
>>
>>5807464

>I mean god damn, Yume is a nightmare the whole way around. Floppy joints, stuff falling off all the time, yellowing, sloppy ass paint. Getting rid of panel line paint is clearly not the solution here. This factory they are using just sucks dick and now i'm worried my gray variants are going to have major issues in a few months time.

I was worried about the same thing but my grays are fine, I have no complaints, wish they'd kept the panel lining but I just did it myself. Hopefully it was just a one time fuckup around Yume.
>>
>>5805868
I would buy it off you desu
>>
>>5807464
>>5807471
I checked my Yume who is in sunlight most of the day and there's zero yellowing. Only Two anon's have stepped forward with yellowing So I have no idea why there's have yellowed so quickly, but it doesnt seem to be common.
>>
>>5805923
thank you, i needed something like this. were you also the anon who was going to show how you made the balloons? i need a guide for some of the more complex cuts lol.
>>
>first poly purchased

Got a grey Shamrock. How would I go about lining it? Mechanical pencil?

Assuming it isn't fucked up and I have to return it or something, judging by these complaints here.
>>
>>5807145
Shit, why is his bulge the only thing I can watch whenever someone posts a pic of him?

Also, where did you got that sweater?
>>
>>5808544

Because most pictures try to clearly emphasize the bulge, Anon.

Pretty sure the sweater is from the same figma as that extra hair on Shammy.
>>
File: IMG_31321.jpg (279KB, 1537x1103px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_31321.jpg
279KB, 1537x1103px
>>5808525
This needs touching up in a couple places, but I'm happy with it. I used a Micron Pigma 005 pen I had laying around. Afterwards, cleaned the parts with isopropyl alcohol on a paper towel.
>>
File: VaniaBestGirl.jpg (119KB, 744x900px) Image search: [Google]
VaniaBestGirl.jpg
119KB, 744x900px
EBL drew a new picture of Vania, to commmemorate her appearance on WonFes 2016 summer.
>>
>>5808622
Was it too difficult? Just about everyone and their mothers say panel lining is close to impossible.
>>
>>5809651
what? panel lining is the easiest thing you could do for toys. It's just tracing over the crevices in the toy and dabbing away excess paint/inc.
>>
>>5809648
>Are you ready for your prostate examination?

Ok, fuck, I'm starting to develop a tomboy fetish because of her.
>>
>>5809648
>Vania Best Girl
Gonna have to go with Vania and Mel for me right now actually. Vania just tops Mel though because red is a favorite color of mine.

Still though, cant wait to see how she turns out.
>>
>>5809657
What do you use to trace?
>>
>>5809651

Nah, what this guy said.
>>5809657

Getting it perfect right away might be impossible. I had to go over a few lines several times to make sure the ink seeped in there. Got sloppy and put a line across Clovers's asscheek. But the alcohol cleaned it up really well.
>>
>>5809734

Freehand. All the panel lines are recessed or raised. You're tracing a shape in the plastic, not drawing a line on a smooth little piece, thich WOULD be a gigantic pain in the ass.
>>
>>5808622

Won't ink bleed through the plastic in time though? Or am I thinking of something else?
>>
>>5809952
I've heard of people using them on Gundams and other models without issue. really hope you are thinking of something else.
>>
>>5808622
all your panel lining looks like shit
>>
>>5810088

Well, does anyone know? I really don't want to fuck up my figure if this ink will bleed through the plastic?
>>
>>5810245
You'll be fucking fine holy shit calm down
>>
Can I wait to pick up Mel? I don't want to buy it just yet but I'm worried if I wait it will have the same problem as the original polynians
>>
>>5810410
Well, Mel is still available at both HLJ and Amiami. Maybe you have a bit of time but who knows, she might end up selling out a bit after release like Grey Shamrock and Yume. If you have to wait I hope you are able to get her anon.
>>
File: Reimu.jpg (207KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Reimu.jpg
207KB, 900x1200px
Reimu revealed
>>
>>5812257
>Fg. C01
I dig it, looks great. Can't wait to see what other collaborations might happen
>>
>>5812257
Is she holding dollars on her left hand?
>>
>>5812301
Pretty sure their just robotic charms anon.
>>
>>5812301
Impossible, Reimu is too poor for that.
Those are alismans.
>>
>>5812257
Flan, Remilia and Sakuya pls
>>
>>5812257
I don't like the skirt design. I know the people who design these think with their dicks but it just looks dumb.
>>
>>5812257
Well, fuck, I know what I'll be blowing money on once it's up for pre-order. Is there pictures of the Vania figure yet?
>>
>>5812396
I'm searching through all of the WonFes tags, but it seems there are no photos yet.
>>
>>5812396
>>5812423
Yeah I'm searching too but none have come up yet
>>
>>5808544
Cuz u ghey
>>
>>5812257
Where's Lucio?
>>
>>5812257
I just noticed that Shamrock has tits.
>>
File: 1453520237794.jpg (8KB, 200x215px) Image search: [Google]
1453520237794.jpg
8KB, 200x215px
>>5812257
I hope that because shamrock is in this pic it means we might get a re-issue. Reimu looks great, is she a character from an anime? I want her because cute but I have a habit of not buying character figs or characters I don't know.

>>5812514
nice spot. maybe we'll get titty+bulge white release
>>
File: 1440118938665.png (235KB, 268x298px) Image search: [Google]
1440118938665.png
235KB, 268x298px
>>5812569
>Reimu looks great, is she a character from an anime?
>>
>>5812454
Pics of Lucio and Vania haven't appeared yet.

>>5812569
Reimu is from Touhou. Not into that myself but I like her design so I'll end up grabbing her too. As for Shammy, I think they just swapped his upper torso with Clover. Still it would be neat if they re-re-re-issued them. Though I think they always put them on dislpay.
>>
File: CoGnlwoUEAAsMF5.jpg (120KB, 763x1049px) Image search: [Google]
CoGnlwoUEAAsMF5.jpg
120KB, 763x1049px
>>5812584
Speak of the devil.
>>
>>5812614
Well whould ya look at that. Looks nice, might go for him too just so that Mel has a beach time partner to play with. Now for Vania to pop up.
>>
>>5812614
>male
Praise be. Futa Mel will have a great time playing with him.
>>
>>5812659
>futa mel
How do you plan on pulling that off?
>>
>>5812766

Gonna guess he'll just slap paint on a Shamrock shamcock.
>>
>>5812766
Not him, but I'd think it would be pretty simple. Either swap out her lower torso for the boys', which would potentially be color dissonant but workable, or else do that same thing, give her Clover's upper torso, and then use a balloon as a bra if desired. Braver souls could go with sculpting, painting, etc.
>>
File: IMG_20160724_165249.jpg (608KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160724_165249.jpg
608KB, 1536x2048px
Here you go boys. This pic just popped up on my twitter feed
>>
>>5813191
Holy hell they look great. Can't wait for them especially Vania who turned out awesome with her gloves, now all we need are clear pics of Vania from the front.
>>
>>5813191
Awww yis
If only we could see the face too
>>
File: Vania3.jpg (122KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Vania3.jpg
122KB, 900x1200px
Oh, there we go, a better angle
>>
File: Yumeswimsuit.jpg (106KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Yumeswimsuit.jpg
106KB, 900x1200px
O-oh my...
>>
File: image.jpg (158KB, 750x981px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158KB, 750x981px
>>5813272
Damn, forgot to crop. Anyway pic of Lucio's art with more light.
>>
Do any of these come pre-painted / assembled?

Specifically, will these? >>5813269
>>
File: image.jpg (110KB, 750x969px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 750x969px
>>5813278
Deleted old one. Here's the pic of Mel.
>>
>>5813282
Yeah these are all finished/complete figures. Nothing has to be done to them aside from panel lining if you want or feel the need to.
>>
>>5813283
You know, for all the complains about the lack of lining, Mel looks pretty good overall.
>>
>>5813299
She really does. I thought it would bother me more at first but I'm okay with it now
>>
>>5813285
Thanks.
>>
>>5813335
Welcome man
>>
File: smug-obama.jpg (14KB, 483x418px) Image search: [Google]
smug-obama.jpg
14KB, 483x418px
>>5813269
> no jointed fingers

knew it.
>>
File: image.jpg (316KB, 700x1042px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
316KB, 700x1042px
>>5813435
Same here. Wonder where that anon is who was dead-sure that they were articulated? Didn't he screencap the conversation as proof to show he was right once pics of the actual hands were shown?
>>
>>5813269
For some reason, I was expecting something else from Vania. Maybe is the lack of colour, or something else.

Will have to wait till the coloured prototype.
>>
>>5813278
is he wearing a fucking robo speedo
god I love this line
>>
>>5813269
Vania is the one with the gauntlet fist right?
Who's the other?
>>
>>5813961
Pinkle.
>>
File: Reimu2.jpg (100KB, 495x700px) Image search: [Google]
Reimu2.jpg
100KB, 495x700px
Better quality pictures of Reimu and Lucio
>>
File: Lucio2.jpg (87KB, 495x700px) Image search: [Google]
Lucio2.jpg
87KB, 495x700px
>>5814259
>>
>>5813278
It's a dream come true.
>>
>>5814263
The most imporant question is: is this shota boy gonna to have a bulge as big as Shamrock?

Y/N

Given the drawing, I would say yes, YES! YEEESSSSSS!!!

Which is an insta-buy from me.
>>
File: IMG_6446.jpg (219KB, 1198x1002px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6446.jpg
219KB, 1198x1002px
I wish Daibadi sold individual parts. I really want to mod Clover's hair but I'd probably screw it up.
>>
>>5816960
Cast your own.
It's not rocket science and you can get materials cheap.
>>
>>5801110
What's the best way to loosen up a Polynian joint? I tried using the hot water method but it didn't seem to help much.
>>
>>5810115
Watch the edges bud.
I don't have much experience with panel lines but I think he did it better than daibadi
>>
>>5817148
Sand the peg.
>>
>>5817148
Loosen up how? You could pop it open and sand the inside peg a bit if thats where your problem is but it should loosen up over time. If its the joint peg then just do what >>5817228 said and sand it.
>>
So I I've looked at the past couple of these threads an I'm still not really sure what these are all about. They look cute but I don't want to just buy something I know nothing about. Is the draw just that they're blank canvases you can easily mod or is there something else I'm missing?

Please help me find something else to waste money on
>>
>>5817336
Basically, they're really easy to pose, are a pretty common size, have easily replaceable joints incase of fuckups, and are deliciously lewd.
>>
>>5817220
>Watch the edges bud.
He should have taken your advice. Those lines and their edges look like shit.
>I don't have much experience with panel lines
Ah, so your opinion means fuck-all then.
Cheers, mate.
>>
File: Sightseeing.png (10KB, 673x441px) Image search: [Google]
Sightseeing.png
10KB, 673x441px
>>5801110
Looks like my Yume decided to stay in Japan. Thank you Mandarake.
>>
File: IMG_4415.jpg (398KB, 1224x1632px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4415.jpg
398KB, 1224x1632px
Posting just to say the dream isn't dead. Waiting on some mail from another anon.
>>
File: IMG_4416.jpg (372KB, 1224x1632px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4416.jpg
372KB, 1224x1632px
>>
>>5817545
R u sure you didn't give them a wrong address
>>
>>5817545
That just sucks man. Hope its a problem that can be solved soon so that you get your Yume.
>>
>>5817574
>>5817603
I'm sure, I bought my Clover and Shamrock from a different Mandarake location with the same info and they just showed up today.
>>
File: 465456.png (5KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
465456.png
5KB, 213x237px
>>5817558
Oh man, looks like it's broken anon, what a shame. Since I am such a lovely anon I am willing to take it off your hands.
>>
>>5817629
>he'd give away his toys because they were broken
jej

If you wait a little while you should be able to get multiple. How's that sound?
>>
>>5817220
Thanks, I think I did okay enough.

>>5817336
To me they're half desk toy and half art mannequin. Poseability's pretty great, I just wish they had accessories to hold.

And longer arms, the proportions bug me a little.
>>
Heads up anybody that wants an original Clover, some anon in the BST is selling one for $65. Sellers willing to negotiate too.
>>
Any word on if Mel is delayed, or am I just getting impatient since we're in the last week of July?
>>
>>5818116
No news as of yet anon. So I assume she's on schedule. They did tweet about her being shipped to retailers. If I had to guess I'd say maybe she'll be in stock/ready to ship by the end of this week. I hope at least.
>>
>>5817395
>Makes irrelevant comment
>Be contradicted
>Get triggered
You might need to go back to tumblr, bud.
>>
>>5818159
>get triggered
you too, bud
>>
Any chance of them doing another run of the white body Shamrock and Clover? I kinda want to get into these but the gray ones don't look as good and people are charging a shitload for the white ones.
>>
>>5818889
God I hope. I'm getting tempted to buy a white Shamrock even with the crazy after market prices.
>>
>>5818889
hopefully not
>>
>>5818918
Yea... I just don't want to sit around waiting for a reprint that's never happening and also miss out on the grey ones. Honestly the other ones don't appeal to me too much, I just want the lewd so I guess I could also gamble that they'll end up making even lewder ones.
>>
>TFW missed out on Shamrock in the BST by mere minutes.

Feels bad man. You better enjoy that Cake. Unless you want to trade for a grill Medabot.
>>
File: foto_no_exif(1).jpg (121KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
foto_no_exif(1).jpg
121KB, 2448x2448px
so uhm, does anyone else have this problem on grey clover? her front headpiece doesn't feel secured, and when I fiddle around with her it comes off by itself
>>
>>5819057
...Which grill?
>>
>>5819109
It's kind of loose on mine, too.
>>
>>5819184
Same with mine. You could probably coat the male piece with some Pledge floor polish lightly to thicken it for a tighter fit.
>>
>>5819126
Well honestly I've been playing with the idea of making my own figures. I know some 3d modeling and Brass looks pretty simple. So I could be persuaded to give it a go and make an STL for printing based on Daibadi's design.
>>
>>5819207
I'd like to see some of your work first. I know a tad about modelling and the real challenge is making something that will structurally support itself. That and preparing it once it's printed. Sanding, getting the joints right, painting....
>>
>>5819243
Well, how about I start working on it. And show you the results once there is something to show, if you like it, we can go from there, if not, then we don't. I'd like to attempt it either way. I also have an adorable little moe Mazinger GK action figure if that interests you at all.
>>
>>5819304
Alright. I'll await your progress.
>>
>>5819304
Wait, you have one too? Show us, I'm interested. It'd be great if it's the Venus A GK!
>>
>tfw got hit with a £66 customs fee for shamrock
>>
>>5819304
>>5819617 is pretty into your GK. Which one is it exactly?
>>
File: pna00tpop.jpg (170KB, 1000x650px) Image search: [Google]
pna00tpop.jpg
170KB, 1000x650px
Did polynians have nipples in the past?
>>
>>5820282
I'm curious as to wether this model was ever actually released publicly.
>>
>>5820287
The website has a bunch of moonrunes, but they got a date of 07/2013 and a price of ï¿¥6,000.
>>
>>5820282
First prototype. Sold on Daibadi website only.
>>
File: CloverH01.jpg (212KB, 986x1003px) Image search: [Google]
CloverH01.jpg
212KB, 986x1003px
horny Clover! I'm not sure I like it, might try giving the horns some black accents.
>>
>>5820733
Looks fine like that, just get the MSG set for black horns for Shamrock
>>
File: CloverH02.jpg (237KB, 801x1003px) Image search: [Google]
CloverH02.jpg
237KB, 801x1003px
>>5820880
>the MSG set

What is that, got a link? I am curious about different hands and things, but no idea what's out there. These horns are lego pieces.
>>
>>5821369
Here's the MSG set with the horns anon. These sets fit with the Polys since they use 3mm joints and all.

>https://hlj.com/product/KBYMH-07/Sci
>>
>>5821369
>>5821443
Here's what they look like on clover.
I can't be assed to save and reupload
>>5806387
>>
>>5821450
>Here's what they look like on clover.

Huh, looks great. Both the clothes and horns. Thanks, anon!
>>
Anyone have an issue with these figures developing a slight 'shine'? My Shamrock seemed to have a slight shine out of the box, but now it's sort of gotten more noticeable and i'm nervous about it potentially damaging the figure. Always made sure to clean my hands before touching him, so it likely wasn't that.
>>
File: shine.jpg (94KB, 959x1280px) Image search: [Google]
shine.jpg
94KB, 959x1280px
>>5821727
Pic related, the shine isn't too visible but it's the best i could get with my phone camera. Specifically on the bulge and arm, which also has a molding mark that i thought was intentional until i noticed that it isn't present on any of the stock photos
>>
>>5821769
Stop rubbing the bulge, it won't grant you good luck.
>>
>>5821779
>not polishing his bulge
>>
Anyone know where i can buy gray Clover for a reasonable price(~$70 with shipping)? HLJ's out of stock and i'm nervous
>>
>>5822045
Hobbysearch.
http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/search?typ1_c=101&cat=&state=&sold=0&sortid=0&searchkey=polynian
>>
>>5822045
think Amiami might have them still
>>
Payment request for mel fucking when
>>
>>5823042
I preordered in amiami and I'm still waiting as well. Are other sites shipping already?
>>
File: IMG_20160728_212613728.jpg (4MB, 2952x5248px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160728_212613728.jpg
4MB, 2952x5248px
I just got an OG Shamrock and noticed that his color is slightly different from my clover, not quite as pristine white. He also appears to not be quite as smooth, like there are little scratches almost? Or like he's covered in a wax. Is it my imagination? Or are these things normal?

>5823495
I preordering from HLJ and haven't gotten mine yet either.
>>
>>5823506
He sounds pretty fucked up, but dont worry I'll take him off your hands.
>>
>>5823042
>>5823495
>>5823506
No news in her shipping out yet. The guys at Daibadi said that everything was going well and expected her to ship out at by the end of the month. Guess all we have to do is wait now. Ordered mine at HLJ too, just thought I'd mention that.
>>
>>5823506
Yeah, it's not a QC error color-wise. He's more of a warm white whereas Clover is has a bluish tint to her. He clearly isn't inserted all the way into his torso piece though and looks like he needs a wash as he could be covered in mold-release oil.
>>
Got my payment request for Yume on Hobbysearch! Huzzah!
>>
>>5823760
Do you mean Mel Karon?
>>
File: sweat1.jpg (98KB, 343x317px) Image search: [Google]
sweat1.jpg
98KB, 343x317px
>>5823884
Yes, yes I did.
>>
Heads up, Daibadi's Samus kit is on yahoo auctions if anyone's been chasing her.
>>
>>5824519
>19 hours left
>Current bid 1 JPY

I'd be tempted if I didn't just buy OG Shamrock. But hey, this proves that Cake has a chance of getting Brass. The Samus kit came out how many years ago? something like 5?
>>
You guys convinced me to order grey Shamrock. I'd have liked to get Clover too but I can't justify $100+ on something I've got no emotional investment in, which is the unfortunate part of these not being attached to a show or something.

Plus I've got plenty of waifu figures but no cute boys.
>>
>>5824798
Fixed it.
>>
>>5825630
Good Luck anon. I hope you win it. If you do show us pictures.
>>
File: 1467521471394.jpg (88KB, 691x510px) Image search: [Google]
1467521471394.jpg
88KB, 691x510px
>been looking up daibadi kits
>tfw theyre amazing and I will never own

why do you guys clue me in on the existence of things I cant have
>>
>>5825248
Christ. That's one of the stupidest things I've heard come out of /toy/.
"I can't buy it because I'm not familiar with the source material". Fuck that. If you see something you like, buy it for fuck's sake.
Nobody's going to dock you points if you buy a Saber Figma and you've never seen any of the Fate stuff.
Buy what interests you. Without all this guilt shit.
>>
>>5826033
Agreed, I always found that reasoning silly, I see a cool toy that I would love to have so I get it, I don't have to know the source to appreciate a well designed character and toy

I've got a massive backlog of Gunpla because they're cool as fuck robots and I enjoy building and painting them up, but I've only watched a couple of the millions of Gundam shows they're from.

Its so weird that people have such hangups about the source for Polynians while they've been selling entirely on being cool toys and designs. You can't get these anywhere else, insecure fags should stop making excuses and just buy their sexy bots or walk away if they're too poor
>>
>>5812353
this
everything else looks neat but the skirt
>>
How long does it usually take Hobbysearch to confirm a payment? I paid yesterday morning and the order is still marked as "awaiting confirmation", but I got a PayPal receipt and HS won't let me open a payment page any more.
>>
>>5826124
Rest yer nuts you impatient faggot.
You'll get your precious dolly.
>>
File: 20091004.png (112KB, 800x263px) Image search: [Google]
20091004.png
112KB, 800x263px
>>5826150
But I want my tiny plastic prepubescent schoolgirl now!

I'm not worried about it, I'm only really asking because I had to write in HS about something else I'd ordered that they'd never shipped. They cancelled it, but I was only wondering.
>>
File: image.jpg (121KB, 750x865px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121KB, 750x865px
Seems that Amiami has Mel listed as "Released" and in stock. Now if only HLJ could get her in stock and send me my payment request. Hope its soon anyway.
>>
I noticed a listing on amiami for a Yume rerelease but it doesn't have an image attached

Is this legit or an issue with the site? Thinking of ordering her along with Emil
>>
>>5826214
She's gonna be the lewd onee-chan to my innocent shota shamrock.
>>
>>5826220
for some reason the re-issue never got images added to amiami. it's been like that for the month or so they "announced" it
>>
>>5826227
Thanks
>>
File: Mel2.jpg (83KB, 600x645px) Image search: [Google]
Mel2.jpg
83KB, 600x645px
>>5826214
>AmiAmi: Payment Request
Aw yis, time to pay for my qt French robot girl!
>>
>>5826271
Thats great man! Hopefully I get mine from HLJ tomorrow.
>>
>>5826033
It's not cause I'm scared of being called out on not knowing source material or some stupid shit, don't put words in my mouth. It's a mindset some people like to take up when collecting to help save money and make sure they don't go overboard, in fact I picked it up when I started coming here. Sure, you could buy every cool thing you see, but do that for a few years and you spend a shitload of money on a collection that takes up a ton of space and you don't really care much about any of it. I used to just buy whatever when I was younger and I always ended up regretting it and selling it, but I've kept every figure of the shows/games/movies I like because I have a better connection with it.

Like damn, if you don't care about dropping $130 just whatever whatever and that's how you collect then that's fine, you do you, I just like to be able to get into things a bit deeper and was saying I wish I could do that with this line. Go take the random aggression back to /v/.
>>
File: 144848383.jpg (320KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
144848383.jpg
320KB, 1200x1200px
>>
>>5826555
She looks nice, can't wait to get mine in. Also the Frame Arm Girls are a tad bigger than I thought.
>>
File: 1.jpg (178KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
178KB, 900x1200px
>>
File: 2.jpg (158KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
158KB, 900x1200px
>>
File: 3.jpg (140KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
140KB, 900x1200px
>>
File: 4.jpg (147KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
147KB, 900x1200px
>>
>>5826666
>>5826667
>>5826670
>>5826672
This only makes me want mine to come even faster... Thanks for the pics anon
>>
File: 5.jpg (123KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
123KB, 900x1200px
>>
File: 1437983866503.gif (247KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
1437983866503.gif
247KB, 500x380px
>>5826693
QT
>>
File: image.jpg (110KB, 524x478px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 524x478px
>>5826693
muh dick
>>
HLJ's pushed Mel back to August release. Not that i'm complaining, i was worried about her running out before i could get my preorder in
>>
>>5826693
Wait, wait, so you can remove the sandals?!
>>
>>5827150
>grey Clover arms and legs

Are you blind?
>>
File: 20160730_121311_HDR-1-1.jpg (244KB, 1369x1093px) Image search: [Google]
20160730_121311_HDR-1-1.jpg
244KB, 1369x1093px
I can't stop

Send help
>>
>>5827334
Hope you have a link to the full pic.
>>
>>5826780
I'm complaining. I have 10 days before my Private Warehouse shit has to ship and I wanted to put Mel in that order to save on shipping costs. They better not make me ship that shit before Mel is in stock.
>>
>>5826296
All that blah blah blah to justify yourself.
So I was right. It's your insecurity.
Why don't you take that back to Tumblr by way of Gaia, thin-skinned faggot.
>>
File: tantrum.gif (879KB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
tantrum.gif
879KB, 245x200px
>>5827383
What are you going to do. Precious?
Stomp your feet, hold your breath and go bite your pillow?
>>
>>5827446
>someone legitimately worried/annoyed about a less than ideal situation
>HURRDURR QUIT THROWING A TANTRUM AND JUST TAKE IT
Look. I'm sorry your parents clearly abused you on a mental if not physical level but there is nothing wrong with pointing out a minor gripe then moving on with the day. If this is your reaction to someone making a minor complaint I truly feel for you because you must have dealt with some seriously horrible bullshit to trigger such an unwarranted hostile reaction. I hope your life turns around and you regain some happiness.
>>
>>5827465
All that to cover up the fact you're butturt for getting called out for being the whiny child you are.
And that projection! Better than Imax, Brah.
>>
File: 1563893895.jpg (243KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1563893895.jpg
243KB, 1200x900px
What I like the most about Polynians is they are compatible with almost any figure/parts
>>
>>5827434
All this shitposting about someone else's collecting habits to justify your immense autism.
>>
File: prep h.jpg (24KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
prep h.jpg
24KB, 500x500px
>>5827558
>can't even come up with a good retort because of butthurt.
Try this.
>>
>>5827569
Right. How could I ever hope come back against this bit of world-class wit.
>Why don't you take that back to Tumblr by way of Gaia, thin-skinned faggot

Only took ya 14 hours to come up with that gem.
>>
>>5827548
What's that effect from? Good fit for her squirtguns.
>>
Newfag here

Why is Daibadi so revered?
Can you please explain using pictures?
>>
File: download (11).jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (11).jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>5827734
Trapbot is pretty much the whole reason.
>>
>>5824519
>ended up selling for ¥10,651
Congrats to whoever won it
>>
>>5827614
I wanted to say it was the Satellite Cannon effect from Can of Beams, but it looks a little different.
>>
>>5827587
>>5827569
Christ, stop arguing with yourself.
>>
>>5827734

The originals had good designs.
>>
File: ss action.jpg (166KB, 826x1002px) Image search: [Google]
ss action.jpg
166KB, 826x1002px
>>5827734
desktop robutts.
>>
>>5827334
I want to take the Shamrock dick.
>>
File: IMG_20160731_135433.jpg (2MB, 2336x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160731_135433.jpg
2MB, 2336x4160px
>>5826693
I couldn't help myself after seeing this
>>
File: 1469930179862-1988579735.jpg (2MB, 2336x4160px) Image search: [Google]
1469930179862-1988579735.jpg
2MB, 2336x4160px
>>5827960
Hair looks odd but I can't detach Yume's hair piece
>>
>>5827961
Maybe if you try to take that shoot in black and white and mess with the illumination, you could get a better pic.
>>
>>5826693
>>5827961

stop it you assholes I can't afford any more
>>
If Daibadi just made mix and match kits of various torsos, pelvises, faces and hair for the Polys, I think I'd die happy.
>>
>>5827334
Do you have a link to your twitter or tumblr or whatever?

I really liked your other drawing as well.
>>
>>5827734
Simple and straightforward robot characters with appealing design, good articulation, and sex appeal for us losers.
>>
File: 20160724_145938_HDR-1.jpg (705KB, 2855x1751px) Image search: [Google]
20160724_145938_HDR-1.jpg
705KB, 2855x1751px
>>5827348
>>5828097

the-tammaro.tumblr com

4u senpai
>>
>>5828134
Thanks.
>>
>tfw fucking around with my grey clover and I get a mark front and centre on the hair piece.

FML, gonna try and cover it with a cute bow so I dont have the urge to kill myself everytime I look at it.
>>
>>5828158
How bad? post a pic?
>>
Are Mel's sandals removable? It looks like they just use the standard foot part and slide into them with the heel hole, but i can't quite tell.
>>
>>5828158
Why don't you paint over it?
>>
File: 1.jpg (513KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
513KB, 853x1280px
>>
File: 2.jpg (384KB, 1092x1024px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
384KB, 1092x1024px
>>
File: 3.jpg (362KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
362KB, 1280x960px
>>
File: 4.jpg (342KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
342KB, 1280x1024px
>>
File: 5.jpg (389KB, 756x1008px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
389KB, 756x1008px
>>
File: 6.jpg (103KB, 608x916px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
103KB, 608x916px
>>
>>5828743
>>5828745
>>5828750
>>5828751
God damn it HLJ why must you be so slow, I just want my swimsuit robutt. She looks great though, cant wait for mine.
>>
File: Sweating.jpg (43KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
Sweating.jpg
43KB, 600x480px
>>5828748
>Mel with a single braid
Cute!

>>5828750
>>5828751
O-oh my...
>>
what the everloving fuck is a neoanthropinae?
>>
>>5828748
Need this but with black haired Shamrock. Black + Orange hair best combo.
>>
File: 7.jpg (207KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
207KB, 900x1200px
>>5828842
>>
>>5828861
why's your keyboard like that, anon?
>>
>>5827748
It's back up. Nonpaying buyer maybe? Second chances to whoever wants it.
>>
>>5828861
Is that a Metal Slug model?
>>
>>5828861
That's a great look. Nice pose too.
>>
>>5828041

I second that.

Really want to mix and match parts and being poor sucks.
>>
>>5829118
I'm at least hoping someone will do Shamrock's hair pieces on shapeways, Since I'm certain I'm gonna lose them eventually.
>>
File: 16852695637.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
16852695637.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>
File: 8.jpg (351KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
351KB, 1024x1280px
>>
File: IMG_2459.jpg (976KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2459.jpg
976KB, 960x1280px
So I got into the daibadis a bit late, just finally got a shamrock, and goddamn I can't stop posing them.
>>
>>5829269
removable sandals yess
>>
File: IMG_20160730_223403.jpg (1MB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160730_223403.jpg
1MB, 1564x1564px
i got 2 grey trapbots and a clover heading my way.they should arrive in the next few days.

I also ordered some clothes,bought the m.s.g. kit with the horns and built pic related for lewd stuff...

how did i end up like this ?
>>
File: 10.jpg (85KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
85KB, 675x1200px
>>
File: 11.jpg (85KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
85KB, 1200x675px
>>
File: IMG_20160731_153050.jpg (1MB, 2343x3640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160731_153050.jpg
1MB, 2343x3640px
Got my shamrock and made him a sling swimsuit.
>>
>>5829152
I just wanna give my Shammy different hair, period. He's cute, but I don't like how it covers his eyes totally.
>>
>>5829643
same here.

I need a 3d printer damn it.
>>
>>5828134
I colored a thing.

http://i.imgur.com/IyQyYV5.png

I'll upload the customizable .xcf later.
>>
File: 1457052078790.gif (510KB, 250x253px) Image search: [Google]
1457052078790.gif
510KB, 250x253px
>>5829748
Nice senpai, made my day.
>>
>>5829748
Jerking off to masturbating shotabots. Such is my life now.
>>
>>5829748
As promised.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iwp8qaf143lpwlu/shamrock%20cumming.xcf?dl=0
>>
>>5829748
>>5829820
That source file is really cool. http://i.imgur.com/BYkIvfy.png
>>
File: 1436922064026.jpg (69KB, 765x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1436922064026.jpg
69KB, 765x1024px
>>5830036
I was planning on just making it as normal as possible when I eventually coloured this, but oh jeez.
Giving me ideas here.
>>
>>5829820
Here's what I came up with.
http://imgur.com/PvZ7jo9
>>
>>5830262
Haha, wow, I did not actually mean to post the image in-board. :V
>>
File: 1470023054882-289490821.jpg (2MB, 2336x4160px) Image search: [Google]
1470023054882-289490821.jpg
2MB, 2336x4160px
>>5828181
Pic.

>>5828586
It's not that kind of mark more of an indentation.
Also found out you can use monster high bracelets as collars/chokers
>>
File: 1470023315989-1988579735.jpg (2MB, 2336x4160px) Image search: [Google]
1470023315989-1988579735.jpg
2MB, 2336x4160px
>>5830277
Also could not for the life of me find small enough bows for his head, but I found some cute bow stickers
>>
>>5830277
I've heard doing this with resin but I'm not sure if it works with other kinds of plastic. if you heat up some water and soak the part in it as it gets soft the dent could pop back out.
>>
>>5830277

doesn't look too bad. Nice panel line color btw.
>>
File: image.jpg (859KB, 3120x3074px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
859KB, 3120x3074px
I'll have a new thread up later tonight guys so its ready for tomorrow. Then we can just share all the pics of Mel when she starts coming in and continue any ongoing converstaions there.
>>
>>5829820
This is fun.

http://i.imgur.com/y0cc6eM.png
>>
File: index.jpg (61KB, 719x842px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
61KB, 719x842px
>>5830380
>>5830262
>>5830036
>>5829748

You guys are legitimately making me so goddamn happy that you're liking my shit this much.
I promise I will have more shit by the time we're like 100 posts into the new thread.

The fuck are you Morphine?
>>
>tfw polynian is the first figure you buy that isn't part of a franchise
>tfw you feel like that slippery slope just became a straight fucking drop

I didn't even do it for the lewd i just like the design. ;_;
>>
Seems OP forgot to link to the new thread.
>>5830741
>>5830741
>>5830741

>>5830546
I had to tell myself I only wanted Shamrock and Clover.
>they release a variant
>>
>>5830745
Was just about to link it man, thanks for doing it though. I was just adding in some stuff from this thread.

Now then lets give our support to artist anon here >>5830513. Your work is great my friend, keep at it.
Thread posts: 358
Thread images: 97

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.