[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I fix a massive glue fuckup like pic related?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (985KB, 2258x3264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
985KB, 2258x3264px
How do I fix a massive glue fuckup like pic related?
>>
Shoulda asked tf general or even the 2 plamo generals, I'll give you my advice.

Sand it back, looks like the plastic melted, it'll be discolored in which paint is the only option, otherwise live with it or buy another
>>
>>5799787
I asked /tfg/, no response.

Not sure if the plastic's melted, that's all superglue.

I will try filing it away though, hopefully that will reduce it.
>>
>>5799786
Wet sand going from fine to super fine sandpaper (use strips, not blocks), go in circular motions both clockwise and counterclockwise to avoid motion scrapes. Then apply a top coat to level the surface. Then glue your urethra shut, for the good of humanity.
>>
>>5799794
What's the difference between filing and sanding? I don't have any sandpaper with me at the moment.
>>
>>5799795
Filing uses filing sticks or metal files. The rigidity of it makes it less detail oriented. With sandpaper on the other hand you can cut off a tiny piece, glue it to the tip of a toothpick, and sand a 1mm bit of detail in a toy's eye socket.

You already were a dumbshit with the glue, don't be a dumbshit with improper tools to fix your mistake. Get sandpaper. Get it wet. Fix the problem right.
>>
>>5799803
Alright, sanded it with wet sandpaper and it looks less like a cancerous growth now. What do I do next?
>>
>>5799794
>Then glue your urethra shut, for the good of humanity.

You should do the same, even if it will deprive Milo Yiannotworthafuck of some of the sperm he drinks every day.
>>
>>5800060
What grit did you use? The finer the grit, the better results you'll get. If you're happy with the results, a clear coat will level it out, or if it's something you could live with as-is just leave it.
>>
I'm shocked no one has asked this yet, but what the fuck happened to that Onslaught?
>>
>>5800385
Probably just a factory error.
>>
>>5800346
>a clear coat
What's this?
>>
>>5799786
Nailpolish remover, a stiff brush and lots of elbogrease
>>
>>5800943
A clear coat (also called a top coat or an acrylic sealer coat) is a coating, usually delivered via aerosol can (but can also be derived from bottles and other sources) that is applied over a surface, painted or not.

It serves several purposes - first and foremost it protects paints from minor scratches. Secondly, it can provide a surface treatment in finish, ranging from gloss, semi-gloss, satin, to flat/matte. Third, it can be used to level out and mask near invisible micro imperfections on a surface by embedding into the cracks and scratches. Fourth, it can be used as an "in between" layer when airbrushing, such that it can act as a barrier so that a top layer of paint can be removed without affecting the layer below.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.