[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Four Horsemen General: Never Ever Delivery Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 353
Thread images: 98

Preorder for All Stars and 1.75 line starts on July 20th 3pm EST. Get your knights now before bitching later on.
>>
Do you pay for preorders immediately, or when they're released?
>>
List of the upcoming preorder:
- 1.0 All stars
- Shadow Orc
- Shadow Minotaur
- Poison Skeleton
- Forest Knight
- Barbarian Knight
- Black "Mountain Dew Pitch Black" Knight
- Templar Knight Builder
- Generic Knight Builder
- Forest Troll (1.5 rerelease)
- Stone Troll (1.5 rerelease)

Which one are you getting and which one are you skipping /toy/?
>>
>>5793703
Pay for preorder, including shipping.

They probably hold your money for a year judging on experience, before you received your stuff from your doorstep.

Your other options might be to wait for BBTS, because 4H do have deals with BBTS, and/or go into Ebay scalpbowl if you don't want to PO and pay upfront.

I know the options are not great
>>
>>5793706
Shadow Orc, Knight Builder and The Mountain Dew knight are the ones I want.
>>
>>5793706
Is there pics to look at the upcoming ones, or a place to look at them all? Storehorseman only shows sold out stuff. I know what only half of them look like.
>>
>>5793706

All.

I did an all in for the original release, although I'm still waiting on my figures.
>>
>>5793725
http://www.sourcehorsemen.com/
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (200KB, 918x1600px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
200KB, 918x1600px
What can we expect for the 2.0 females?

Are there gonna be lewds like Revo QB or are they gonna be ugly manface like the 7th kingdom ones?

We really need high quality lewd /aco/ figures
>>
>>5793706

Grabbing the black Minotaur and the poison skeleton for damn sure. Probably grab the bronze orc just to have a 'demon' or something too.
>>
>>5793830

They weren't "ugly manface" at all.
>>
File: dsc_0060.jpg (495KB, 712x900px) Image search: [Google]
dsc_0060.jpg
495KB, 712x900px
>>5793841
Yes they are
>>
>>5793844

Oh fuck you. You're that same moron that thinks the DC Icons Harley Quinn looks like a man too, aren't you?

It's pretty clear you don't know what a woman even looks like.
>>
File: OhnoRaptors13389545972.jpg (32KB, 600x371px) Image search: [Google]
OhnoRaptors13389545972.jpg
32KB, 600x371px
>>5793846
>you don't know what a woman even looks like
Like this?
>>
Intifada knight when?

Race war when?
>>
File: Full Legion.jpg (2MB, 4248x5608px) Image search: [Google]
Full Legion.jpg
2MB, 4248x5608px
>>5793706
The Templar Legion and Knight Builder sets are two things I will certainly grab. The Dark, Forest and Barbarian Knights are also high on my list. Hell, I'd probably go all in if I could afford it. But I'll be fairly strapped for cash for the next few...well...years. If anything, my least favorite figure from the wave is probably the Orc, but only because it's just Urkku with a tan. It's nice he's packed with the alt head and Orc Weapons, but that's something that should've been a Legion Builder, not a full priced figure.

>>5793725
All known (non-bird) Mythic Legions figures.

The first five rows are the initial Wave 1 Mythic Legions. About 10ish of the most popular ones (except Valgard) will show up again in the All-Star Wave which goes up for sale on the 20th.

The Silver Knight, Dwarf, Standard Skeleton and Orc Legion Builder will also see a limited re-release as they were shorted by the factory. They had a new run of those four made which should arrive at the same time as the 1.5 Wave.

The 1.5 wave being Unkann, Ilgarr, Godfrey and Pixxus. They originally went up for sale with the trolls and should arrive sometime this summer. When they get their stock in, extra figures will most likely be sold on the Storehorsemen website later this summer. Unkann was also sold in very limited numbers at the recent Powercon event.

The Boarrior, Jagmage, Gladiator and Ghost are all prototypes of possible future wave figures (maybe 2.0 characters). As of right now, it's unclear when they'll actually be released, but they all contain new tooling so it's not something we should expect any time soon.

Everything in the last two rows, except the Ghost, is the 1.75 wave. These are the ones going up for sale on the 20th (along side the All-Star re-release). There will be no limits on how many you can order and payment is given up front. After about a month or so Orders will close and then it'll be another 6-8 month wait before the figures start shipping.
>>
>>5793830

The 4H don't do "Anime" faces, and I doubt they'll go full lewd either. We've already seen a prototype of the new armored leg, as well as pic related, so we have some idea on what new parts we should expect. They also confirmed female Orc/Barbarians as well as possible Elves (male and female) and mages.

Expect a lot of the new parts to be androgynous enough to work for both genders, as they'll try and get as much use out of the new parts as they have with the old. I'm just hoping they have seamless compatibility because the more pieces they have at their disposal, the more interesting the figures can become.
>>
>>5793914

I forgot I bought that top troll. I can't wait to get him.
>>
>>5793706
Poison Skelly for sure, Knight builder if I can afford it and seriously hoping for Clavian for all stars
>>
I might've screwed up. I bought mostly the knights from preorder. Blood Knight, Gorgo, Gideon, Galleron. Owain and Ignatius sold out so I shelled out for both of them plus Urzokk on BBTS.

Now it seems like all the fan favorite are the knights who will mostly get rereleased. This means that I might missed out on the skellies and barbarians for eternity
>>
>>5793706
>- Shadow Orc
x2
>- Shadow Minotaur
x1
>- Poison Skeleton
x2
>- Forest Knight
x1
>- Barbarian Knight
x1
>- Black "Mountain Dew Pitch Black" Knight
x1
>- Templar Knight Builder
x3
>- Generic Knight Builder
x5

My wallet will cry tears of blood....
>>
>>5794018
>x3
>- Generic Knight Builder
>x5
Jesus man, what the hell. Are you trying to replicate the inquisition?

Also the "generic" knight builder is kind of Barbarian builder set, rather than the cheapo army builder. Considering he's coming with a 2nd torso he might be $50 a pop
>>
>>5793914
That wild boarman is fanfuckingtastic.
>>
File: img_4742.jpg (48KB, 443x1023px) Image search: [Google]
img_4742.jpg
48KB, 443x1023px
>>5793846
REAL women only need huge boobs
>>
>>5794055
well, "females"...
>>
File: FANtasticlesbos.jpg (110KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
FANtasticlesbos.jpg
110KB, 640x853px
>>5794055
>>5794058

I'd hit it.
>>
>>5794070
zynda and kaela (realm claw) are better, sadly this ones looks... let's say they can be better, hope 4hm will improve the quality of their toys and offer something more than felines, female felines are ok but they are like the easy option "oh we need to make a female beast, she must be feline"
>>
>>5794070
>>5794055

Is hard to believe this toys are made by the same company, the quality looks completely opposite
>>
>>5793706
>- 1.0 All stars

>- Shadow Minotaur
>- Black Knight

Pretty sure I'm in for these 3 as well as potential All Stars. Of wave 1 that I don't have I think I'd go Gideon and Jorund. Think I'd pass on everything else. If the legion builders are there maybe a Silver Knight and a Skeleton too.
>>
File: knights-templar.jpg (64KB, 645x403px) Image search: [Google]
knights-templar.jpg
64KB, 645x403px
>>5794023
>Are you trying to replicate the inquisition?
Yes....yes I am.

> the "generic" knight builder is kind of Barbarian builder set

I know, I only bought 1 of the knight army builder because I wanted my knights to look more personalized so the new custom builder is exactly what I wanted. Although in retrospect I probably could get a few army builders anyway to be customized with leftover parts from the knight builder.
>>
>>5794094

Not really. It's just a matter of age, I mean look at McFarlane toys through the years, NECA, even Hasbro. Shit gets better and better (or in Hasbro's case, worse and worse later on...).
>>
>>5794094
Could be the factory or plastic that was used. Or the paints. Something like plastic can really make quality shift
>>
I picked up the Blood Knight during the KS and Sir Godfrey for 1.5. I may do the Knight Builder for 1.75, and I'll see who's in the All-Stars. I'd like a skeleton at the very least - Malleus or Tibius, preferably.

I'm debating Gorgo and Gideon too, with the excuse that I already bought their swords. I didn't realize Gideon's helmet closed, or I'd have picked him up first time around. Gorgo is a bit too similar to the Blood Knight, but I think I like him better than the 1.75 Black Knight.

I wish there was a full accounting of the accessories wave 1 comes with. There's a lot of alternate heads that aren't reflected in the KS pictures.
>>
>>5795306

check bigbad

They have listings of all the accessories
>>
>>5795306
>I wish there was a full accounting of the accessories wave 1 comes with

Silver Knight: small sword, shield, spear

Gold Knight: small sword, shield, spear

Bronze Dwarf: large sword, shield, axe

Silver Dwarf: small sword, spear, axe

Standard Skeleton: large sword, dagger, axe

Golden Skeleton: large sword, dagger, axe

Sir Gideon Heavensbrand: small sword, shield, dagger, Alt Bucket Helm

Gorgo Aetherblade: large sword, shield, axe, Red Cape

Thord Ironjaw: large sword, shield, axe

Skapular the Cryptbreaker: shield, spear, dagger

Sir Galeron: shield, spear, axe

Orn Steelhide: spear, dagger, axe, Alt Bearded Half-helm Head

Clavian: small sword, shield, dagger

Attila Leossyr: large sword, shield, axe, Red Cape

Sir Owain: small sword, shield, spear

Jorund Runeshaper: small sword, spear, dagger, Alt Bucket Helm, Violet Cape

Tibius: 2 small swords, 2 daggers, Alt Hinged Jaw Head

Otho: small sword, large sword, axe

Sir Ignatius: small sword, shield, spear

Bothar Shadowhorn: large sword, dagger, axe

Carpathias: small sword, spear, dagger

Urzokk: large sword, shield, axe, Alt Unpainted Head

Attlus the Conquerer: large sword, dagger, axe

Urkku: large sword, spear, axe

Vitus: small sword, shield, spear

Asterionn: large sword, shield, axe

Bog Goblin: large sword, spear, dagger

Azhar: small sword, spear, dagger

Zazhar: small sword, spear, dagger

Sir Valgard: small sword, shield, dagger

Orc Army Builder: small sword, large sword, axe

Malleus: small sword, 2 axes

FanEx Blood Knight: large sword, axe, spear, Black Cape

Barbarian Builder Kit: Bearded Half Helm head, Great Helm, small pauldron, spiked pauldron, scale and fur loin armors, square and leather strap faulds, all side mounted helm accessories, full basic weapon assortment.

All figures come with a sword strap.
>>
>>5793914
Definitely getting the barbarian knight and maybe the poison skeleton or templar.

If I order the knight rerelease, would I get it in time for Christmas?
>>
cute chicks in plate armor when? I need more of them in my life
>>
>>5795988
>boobplate

Change the boobplate to something that won't kill her and I'd buy it.
>>
>>5795988
Seconding this
>>
File: impaled_01.jpg (30KB, 250x315px) Image search: [Google]
impaled_01.jpg
30KB, 250x315px
>>5796015
>m-muh practical realism in a toyline with Orcs, Vampires, Skeleton, and Minotaurs

The only realistic female figure in medieval settings is the one that comes with stake burning action
>>
>>5796029
This desu, give me a woman who looks cool, not like a dyke
>>
>>5796029
Okay, wiseass, show a female fantasy figure that has practical armor.

That'd be different and interesting work with, as opposed to some other video game bullshit design.
>>
>>5796036
>show a female fantasy figure that has practical armor.
>fantasy figure
>practical armor
>fantasy
>practical

Why bother?
>>
File: image.jpg (119KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 600x750px
>>5796036
>>
>>5796047
Because cheesecake armor has been done so much that it's boring.

Mythic legions is cool because they're doing something different than typical fantasy toyline stuff.
>>
>>5796051
Awesome, thank you.

Now that I think about it, also Gwendelyne Christy from GoT.
>>
>>5796056
>they're doing something different than typical fantasy toyline stuff.

Nah
>Green orc
>Generic skeleton
>Generic Knights
>Generic Barbarians with beard

I'd argue otherwise. The reason they're popular is because they're generic as fuck, purposely so to invoke the generic DnD feel and nostalgia among fantasy figure collector.
>>
File: spawngirls.jpg (45KB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
spawngirls.jpg
45KB, 500x240px
>>5796056
are there even any cheesecake armored female figures?

There's literally like only these, but bikini armor shouldn't count.
>>
>>5796078
>are there even any cheesecake armored female figures?
The entire QB revo line
>>
File: 522614f9075e3_71936b.jpg (126KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
522614f9075e3_71936b.jpg
126KB, 800x800px
>>5796078
you left out 1 more
>>
File: 1391653904900.jpg (15KB, 169x213px) Image search: [Google]
1391653904900.jpg
15KB, 169x213px
>>5795460
Thank you anon!
>>
File: m_m_Fantaghiro1ac.jpg (25KB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
m_m_Fantaghiro1ac.jpg
25KB, 420x315px
>>5795988
This. I want to relive my childhood and ogle at one just like when I first saw Fantaghiro
>>
File: boob-plate-armor-skyrim.jpg (74KB, 545x449px) Image search: [Google]
boob-plate-armor-skyrim.jpg
74KB, 545x449px
>>5796015
>>5796036

You will be the only one who will buy a castrated female, the rest of buyers want true female warriors, no one wants to buy feminist toys

also if you are the kind of guy who want realism first of all forget about having "female warriors"
>>
>>5795988
I wish more fantasy figures would make sexy dwarves. I'm not even joking. We need dwarves that have the bodytype of strongmen. I'm not even asking for dick bulges or cock plates or whatever.
>>
>>5796036
Not sure why you think he's being a wiseass. He's right, the only thing women do on a medieval-style battlefield is get raped and then murdered, sometimes paraded around for a group of ravenous soldiers first.

You want realism but not a certain brand of realism?
>>
>>5796187
We are still waiting to have a nice action figure of a muscled sexy female predator...
>>
>>5796189
Is it really that hard to accept that someone wants women without breast plates or bikini armour? Is it really that contradictory? I mean there's realistic knights in this line with skeletons, why not realistic female knights too?
>>
File: 20140312-153545.jpg (700KB, 1143x2047px) Image search: [Google]
20140312-153545.jpg
700KB, 1143x2047px
>>5796193
you already have your toy prude man
>>
>>5796199
Ideally they could do partswaps like how the dwarves have the prudish full helmets and the sexy full beards. So Bikini bodies for female barberians (think Teela) and sex appeal and knights with boob plates and regular armour.
>>
>>5796193
There's a difference between just wanting female armor without titty cups and acting like an obnoxious, condescending cunt about women in armor.
>>
>>5796193
>bikini armor
Sure. It doesn't make sense for the Eathyron Knights to have armor but their ladyknights running around in bikinis

>breast plates
You lost me here. There's no such thing as realistic female armor, they just wear armor for dudes which are unisex in design. Medieval blacksmiths ain't got time to cater to the weaker gender just for battlefield fashion. So all those legion builders, you can pretend that one of them is female. See >>5796199
>>
>>5796213
ok, we already got it, we know you like thin males in armor, but cut it out, no reason to push your fetish here

Go to buy >>5796199
and let people have their female warriors with female armors
>>
File: farnese.png (135KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
farnese.png
135KB, 500x300px
>>5796222
>ok, we already got it, we know you like thin males in armor, but cut it out, no reason to push your fetish here
Wat? It's a picture of Farnese from Berserk in her armor. Spoilers: It's purely ceremonial she can't fight.

If really want me to push my fetish here, then sure, I want thin fuccboi in shackles with chastity belt, not thin fuccboi in armor
>>
>>5795988
>>5796015
>>5796222
Chances are the female armored body will be >>5793919. They're going to make the "thin" buck fairly unisex so they can reuse it for elves, mages, rogues and what-have-you. They did say there would be female barbarians and orcs, so a fur-kini body isn't out of the question. But expect the full armored ladies to be...well...fully armored.

>>5796051
Still kicking myself for not grabbing her when she was on HLJ discount. Pretty much the only non-exclusive Berserk Figma I don't have. Though the fact they changed her skin tone for some reason always bugged me. Doubt she'll scale well with the Legions though, even Black Swordsman Guts is tiny compared to these beasts.

>>5796065
A lot of the figures are actually direct homages to those classic D&D characters. Death Dealer, Strongheart, Skeletons of Sith, tons of the ML figures take direct inspiration from D&D characters and designs. They're doing something "new" by making fantasy figures no one ever made before...using super generic designs. There will still be some unique looking characters, but those end up being hit-or-miss with the fandom so Generic characters seem to be the way to go.
>>
>>5796330
>Still kicking myself for not grabbing her when she was on HLJ discount. Pretty much the only non-exclusive Berserk Figma I don't have. Though the fact they changed her skin tone for some reason always bugged me. Doubt she'll scale well with the Legions though, even Black Swordsman Guts is tiny compared to these beasts.

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-003403&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_keywords%3Dfigma+casca%24pagemax%3D40%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1

She's on amiami for non-rape price
>>
File: 1434260865037.jpg (273KB, 731x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1434260865037.jpg
273KB, 731x1200px
bumping with my "girls in armor" folder.

on a side note: aside from a battlefield setting and grappling, trained women wouldn't really be outclassed by men in sword fighting. Aside from some shorter reach problems, swords are very easy physically to wield and almost all longsword techniques do not require brute physical strength.

Bikini armor is unrealistic, but it's FANTASY. The problem with it is that it's extremely unaesthetic and really just cheesy. Boob plate looks a lot better, but still on a realism scale it could seriously get her killed. BUT fantasy is all about the Aesthetic so liberties are taken. The ideal aesthetic is both feminine and without ridiculousness. Of course Brienne gets points for making bulky look great.
/rant
>>
File: 1434259671744.jpg (62KB, 552x900px) Image search: [Google]
1434259671744.jpg
62KB, 552x900px
>>5796617
>>
>>5796617
>>5796623
>Boob plate looks a lot better
>Posts pics of women in normal breastplates instead of boobplates
>That look fine

What's wrong with having figures like these? The armor is more realistic, but they still look cool and could fight with other knights without looking that they'll get killed before the end of the battle.
>>
>>5796653
I'm saying boob plate looks a lot better than Bikini plate, despite it's practicality issues. Normal plate is the best looking
>>
File: 1457413727934.jpg (255KB, 1414x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1457413727934.jpg
255KB, 1414x1000px
>>5796617
>>
>>5796193
Sonce youre clearly retarded ill explain it to you:

Women wear the same fucking armor as men, because SURPRISE, there wasnt enough women fighting in those times anyways, so the very few (if any at all) that did would just wear normal armor.

Besides a dudes pecks would be roughly the size of an average females tits, so she wouldnt need compensation for her female goodie parts.

tl;dr, you want realism female knights? You got em already, just buy a helmeted knight and pretend its a chick or stick some marvel legends head on it.
>>
File: hot rape beast boy.jpg (27KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
hot rape beast boy.jpg
27KB, 640x480px
>>5796335
>non-rape price
>Casca
>>
File: 20160716_161657.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20160716_161657.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
Started going to work to paint the Dorf.
And this is the only fucking joint I couldn't get to come apart.
These knees are made of magic or some shit.
>>
>>5796977
Are you taking any precautions to avoid joint rubbing?
>>
>>5796653
>without looking that they'll get killed before the end of the battle.
explain this because all thats coming through is your a retard
>>
>>5796990
http://www.tor.com/2013/05/06/boob-plate-armor-would-kill-you/

Also: you + are = YOU'RE
>>
File: FourHorsemenRAMATHORR_XETHEUS.jpg (1MB, 1341x1238px) Image search: [Google]
FourHorsemenRAMATHORR_XETHEUS.jpg
1MB, 1341x1238px
So I made an impulse buy of 7th Kingdom Ramathor the elephant (pic not mine) on ebay and the figure sucks.

Well the paint and size were great, but the skirt piece is completely rigid, which kills the hip movement completely and in turn kills the figure because say goodbye to dynamic pose when you can't even bring your legs forward. IDK if it's common or not but since mine is an older used figure, there were paint chipping on the joints, especially the big shoulder ball peg. Finally to add insult to injury the joints are very floppy and he can't support his own weight. The guy took a shelf dive and broke one of his leg, so now my Elephant has frozen hip joint on one leg, not that it matters because you can't move it that much anyway to begin with.
>>
File: IMG_2666[1].jpg (301KB, 1189x905px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2666[1].jpg
301KB, 1189x905px
>>5797299
Unfortunately, that wave of stuff was plagued by really shady Chinese factory bullshit, so while the figures were pretty cool, there was a ton of QC issues just trying to get things settled.

It's kind of an interesting story, and also shows NECA is bro-tier.

http://www.oafe.net/articulation/0805.php
>>
>>5796666
No I think you're retarded because I agree with you dumb fuck.
>>
>>5797334

Yeah, the Chinese factory stole their molds and were holding them ransom. It was some bullshit and really shows that China is ready to fuck anyone over given the chance.
>>
>>5796981
I wont paint the actual moving parts of the joint.
Outside of that, Varnish.
>>
>>5798051
I got quads nigga, dont fuckin question me

(I responded to the wrong guy)
>>
Prices are up on storehorsemen.
http://www.shopfourhorsemen.com/

Templar Builder is $22. YAY.
Deluxe Knight builder is $52 FML

Also who do you guys think will be on the All stars rerelease??

Most likely tier
-Ignatius
-Gideon
-Barbarian builder set
-Owain
-Orn Steelhide

Likely tier:
-Gorgo
-Urzokk
-Galleron
-The builder sets
-Skapular

Never ever tier:
- Malleus
- The twin demons
>>
>>5798697
I was wondering if the others would be 35 and I guess so. Easily the best deal here is the Templar builder. You get a lot of 22.
>>
File: mythic-legions-gorthokk-3.jpg (771KB, 881x1200px) Image search: [Google]
mythic-legions-gorthokk-3.jpg
771KB, 881x1200px
Is it just me or the shadow orc seems skinnier than say your average barbarian builder/urkku naked buck body?
>>
>>5798697
Gonna be an expensive day tomorrow...

>on sale at 12:01 am EST

tonight I meant...
>>
Gideon, Ignatius, Orn, Asterionn, Skapular, and the barbarian builder. Tbh that's far fewer than I expected. Ah well, Gideon was my main want that I missed, I guess, but I was hoping for Jorund too. Hopefully most get what they were hoping for, though they completely missed the fan part of the all star wave that they mentioned.
>>
Did they say whether the pre-orders will be for a period of time or just for a day or till stuff sells through? I don't get paid till Friday.
>>
Just got a shipping notice from Fed Ex for my order from a couple months ago.
>>
>>5799054
Nice, hopefully they keep getting pumped out.

>>5799019
Period of time. Worry not.
>>
File: image-363877-original.jpg (117KB, 560x573px) Image search: [Google]
image-363877-original.jpg
117KB, 560x573px
sdcc teasers
>>
File: image-363876-original.jpg (140KB, 560x574px) Image search: [Google]
image-363876-original.jpg
140KB, 560x574px
>>5799114
>>
>>5799114
Looks slick. A roguish looking body there. I wonder if this one is a female.
>>
File: image-363875-original.jpg (116KB, 560x604px) Image search: [Google]
image-363875-original.jpg
116KB, 560x604px
>>5799118
>>
>>5799118
This one is definitely a female.
>>
>>5799123
Since it was the topic for the last while, slight boob armour. I think this is a fair enough compromise. Differentiates them from the men but isn't literally boob cups.

Side note, Asterionn or Torionn?
>>
>>5799123
Female Vampire?
>>
Preorders start tonight, people who want shit, get on it, alright?

I'm probably going to order The Black Knight. The Knight Builder set, and the Shadow Orc .

Maybe I'll grab the Templar Builder set and Skalpular. I want more Skeletons and I slept on a lot of them.
>>
>>5799054
Just got mine too. I'm excited. I grabbed a lot of stuff.
>>
>>5799136
>>5799054
Same
>>
>>5799132
>Get on it
I don't get paid for a week, but we have 3-4 weeks so I should be okay.
Scaphoid here I come!
>>
>>5799136

Same!

I got the super set and 30 extra figures.
>>
>>5799151
Good luck bro. I hope you get what you want!
>>
>>5799155
Wow that is a lot. Maybe they should have only shipped out BBTS's order then yours straightaway cause I assume you bought more than most anyone.

I assume they're going bigger orders first. My humble 6 plus 2 weapon packs will have to wait a bit.
>>
Where is the promised Legion Builder?

Not the Barbarian, but the Silver Knight, Gold Knight, Gold Skeleton, etc
>>
>>5799019
>The pre-order for this figure will begin on Tuesday, July 19th at 12:01am EST and will ship when we get them in stock (current expectation is Fall/Winter 2016). Price listed above does not include shipping & handling charges. Pre-order will run for approximately three to four weeks.
>>
>>5799185
Seriously. The ones mentioned were at least Silver knight and dwarf, standard skeleton, and Orc legion builder. Conspicuously missing. In their own interest you'd think they would try to combine as many orders as possible.
>>
>>5799185
Maybe they forgot to put them on the main page.
>>
>>5798697
That deluxe knight is real temptin. Was planning on just getting a legion builder knight if they go back up, but I'm not sure now.

Definitely getting a Templar.
>>
>>5799170

Yeahh, I bought quite a bit. I saved up since I missed on the kickstarter train first time around.

I bought the KS dwarf from ebay (75$) and I have no regrets. I love these figures.
>>
Glad ignatius and Skapular are going back up , they're the ones I regretted missing the most.
>>
Wait, why no normal legion builder knights? What am I going to do with the extra torso?
>>
>>5799338
They're supposed to be up at some point... I guess not this time around? We'll probably find out for sure soon.
>>
>>5799011
Apparently they're limiting this run of All-Stars to just 6 figures because people complained they put up too many figures too fast. If this group sells well they'd be open to doing more All-Star runs in the future.

Honestly, that kind of stuff should've been part of the plan from the start. The idea of smaller mid-wave releases is great, but they should mix those waves (which would probably be better if it was 4-5 new figures) with re-releases of popular old figures and Legion Builders. Unlike previous figures, these guys all use essentially the same parts, so there's no reason to retire a mold or what have you. So every time they come out with new figures, throw out 2-3 older ones for people who missed out or want more. If a particular figure stops selling, then just don't offer it again.

>>5799185
>>5799338

The missing Legion Builders (Silver Knight, Dwarf, Skeleton and Orc) are going up for sale when the 1.5 shipment arrives. I don't believe it's an actual production pre-order but an in-stock pre-order. Meaning there will be limited numbers of those figures available.

The 1.75 all in was pretty much priced as expected (ten bucks higher, but still in the ballpark) but sadly still too rich for me at the moment. But the Templar and Builder knights are certain buys for me. Shame the Bios don't seem to be up yet, and an even bigger shame that the Forest Knight wasn't used as a Legion Builder despite being a nameless army builder figure.
>>
File: 6182016234826.png (1MB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
6182016234826.png
1MB, 819x1024px
I was a bit disappointed with my figures honestly. The paint scraping on figures this expensive is almost inexcusable. That being said, I'll probably pick up the templar and maybe an army builder knight when they get rereleased since you won't be able to notice the gray plastic as much under the silver. But I may end up selling my barbarian eventually just cause it bums me out.
>>
>>5799409
Send their customer service an email. That amount of paint chipping is unusual, it might take them a while to get back to you though
>>
>>5799422
Oh? I'd seen others with similar so i just assumed that's how it was.
>>
Store is live guys, go nuts
>>
>>5799428
Got my two. Good luck bros.
>>
>>5799428

Can't add any of the all stars to cart, get your shit fixed horsemens.
>>
How big are the trolls? Are they worth it?
>>
File: ML1.5allin.jpg (327KB, 1500x814px) Image search: [Google]
ML1.5allin.jpg
327KB, 1500x814px
>>5799434

Noone knows what their quality is like, but they're huge.
>>
>>5799442
I'm actually kind of concerned with paint rubbing especially considering how tight those shoulder joint looks like.
>>
All-Stars are now addable.
>>
>>5799453
And the choices are odd...
>>
>>5799465
No, not really.

Gideon, Ignatius, Orn and Barbarian are all given. They all sold out very quickly both in open preorder and at BBTS.

Skapular is mid tier, he's definitely the best selling skeleton but the skeletons are not as sought after as the knights.

The only surprising thing is the amount of all stars order. I was expecting more than just six. Kind of sad that most of the stuff I missed and wanted wasn't there.
>>
File: MYL order.jpg (27KB, 169x426px) Image search: [Google]
MYL order.jpg
27KB, 169x426px
Well at least I finally got my FedEx confirmation tonight from my very first order 18 months ago cuz I'm not sure I would have been OK with THREE orders floating in limbo.
>>
File: 1446886360940.png (107KB, 221x286px) Image search: [Google]
1446886360940.png
107KB, 221x286px
>tfw you can't afford the Trolls right now, even though the pre order will be up for a thee to for weeks
>tfw you know they will sell out by the end of the week.
>>
>>5799537
Just feel better about the fact you won't have to deal with massive paint rubbing. I can look at them right now and guarantee there will be HUGE fucking flakes of paint coming off the shoulders and elbows.
>>
>>5799537
These are additional Trolls on top of the last preorder. The preorders for all these items will last until that 3 or 4 weeks is over. So if you still want them when you have the spare funds then you can grab em!
>>
>>5799537
>tfw you know they will sell out by the end of the week.
This is the early preorder though, none of the figures are made yet. So there's unlimited amount of stock. Just wait off if you think you'll be able to afford the troll later because 4H archaic store system that you can't even combine preorder shipping even though none of the figures are made yet

However
>>5799542
is a massive issue. They're only doing 1 production run, and there's a very big chance that the shoulder gonna suck and paint gonna flake off. Then the 4H gonna pull off "muh small business and first experience with big deluxe figure" excuse.
>>
File: Knightman.jpg (83KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Knightman.jpg
83KB, 720x960px
Customizing the shit outta my Silver Knight.
>>
File: PotionMaster.jpg (103KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
PotionMaster.jpg
103KB, 720x960px
>>5799848
>>
>>5799542
>I can look at them right now and guarantee there will be HUGE fucking flakes of paint coming off the shoulders and elbows.

Good thing you're a moron and only making guesses because you're butthurt about something.
>>
>>5799851
I mean, it is a guess. But he's making an educated guess based on the other figures.
>>
>>5799542
Goddammit I didnt even consider this. Fuck they better not flake

>>5799851
You just accussed someone of "guessing" then assumed he was butthurt about something.

Hypocrite much?
>>
>>5799848
>>5799850
I'm usually not a fan of cloth but that is pretty sweet!
>>
File: 1468901373101.jpg (236KB, 1500x814px) Image search: [Google]
1468901373101.jpg
236KB, 1500x814px
>>5799851
Here comes the 4H shill, haven't seen you for a couple days famalamdingdong

Even if the paint doesnt flake look at the scaley thing on the shoulder. It's gonna bump onto the torso and flake for sure, not to mention it's gonna limit articulation.
>>
>>5799465
Kinda shocked that there's no Owain or Gorgo
>>
>>5799475
>Skapular is mid tier, he's definitely the best selling skeleton but the skeletons are not as sought after as the knights.
I think they tossed him in because of the Templar Knights and hoping for more Skapular orders because of it. There is no real demand for that guy
>>
>>5800111
I almost want to get him for the unique parts but there's nothing special about him, really. He looks like a regular skeleton just in clothes.
>>
>>5800101
Im with you on that, Owain was really popular.

I guess the only really would be he is just basicly a painted silver knight.
>>
I left 4chan for over a year and only recently decided to revisit to see if anything has changed.

Judging by the pissbaby fights over nothing I see everything is as I left it.
>>
>>5800171
Well we are all about nostalgia and toys of yesteryear here. :^)
>>
File: IMG_20160719_124308.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160719_124308.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
Just got my preorder today, I live in NJ so maybe that's why it got here so fast. So excited! Get ready guys
>>
>>5800190
Pics pics pics!
>>
File: wiggler1.jpg (139KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
wiggler1.jpg
139KB, 1000x1000px
>>5800171
>generic smugposting for any possible board on 4chan

You don't even collect toys do you?

You don't even know what the hell Mythic Legions IS do you?
>>
>>5800237
I've gone "all in" for the last two 4H kickstarters, but just keep assuming shit... that's how you win at life, right?
>>
Just got my figure today as well.
>>
File: IMG_20160719_132727.jpg (3MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160719_132727.jpg
3MB, 3120x4160px
>>5800195
>>5800195
I got 4 figures and weapon packs 1, 2 and 3 and I'm pretty happy with what I'm seeing for far
>>
File: 1418590858223.png (235KB, 442x308px) Image search: [Google]
1418590858223.png
235KB, 442x308px
>>5800247
Sure you did.

And your dad works at Nintendo.
And you're a navy seal sniper with lost of confirmed kills.

Got anything else for us today kid? We're kinda busy here with 4H shipments finally on the way & new figure announcements at SDCC.
>>
File: 1468949629015-1932037972.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
1468949629015-1932037972.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
>>5800272
Gideon with the Heavensbrand. This weapon looks so much better than the Aetherblade
>>
File: 1468950005028-1194624618.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
1468950005028-1194624618.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
>>5800280
Malleus didn't get much love in the sales but I thought he had a great design. I wish I picked more skeletons but I opted for him because his colors suited the color of the bad guy knights I did pick out more.

His moving jaw is great
>>
>>5800285
Damn, those are some THICC bones.
>>
File: 14689503627201712022745.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
14689503627201712022745.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
>>5800285
Finally, I got the Orc Commander Urzokk, sadly, he has a little mold line sticking out his head and that's the only issue with he toys I have. But he looks great and the weapon pack weapons suit him the most.
>>
File: 1468950474850-2095067370.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
1468950474850-2095067370.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
>>5800292
You like what you see, Anon?
>>
File: 1468950758635114900762.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
1468950758635114900762.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
>>5800300
Honestly,tho I wish I grabbed more skeletons.
>>
I am an idiot and think I may have put Tibius's cape on wrong. What's the right way to attach it?
>>
File: Skapberd.jpg (182KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Skapberd.jpg
182KB, 1200x800px
>>5799475
>>5800101
There were apparently comments from the 4h (though I can't find the direct source) saying they limited the first run of All-Stars as they didn't want to overwhelm fans with releasing too much too fast again. Between the All-Stars, 1.75 and Trolls 2, there's a lot of product being offered while there are still tons of people waiting to get their first orders in hand.

Though they also said if this All-Star run is popular, they'd be willing to do more with different characters.

>>5799848
>>5799850
That's some nice looking gear, where did the sword on his belt come from and can he hold it well?

>>5800050
I won't really comment on the possible paint chipping as that is something that does happen on these figures, but those scales in no way will hamper or hurt articulation.

>>5800113
Well his head is entirely unique, and other then the Poison Skeleton, no other skeleton has the Tabard torso. If you have a group of basic armored skeletons, one running around in a bright red robe with a hood and helmet would stand out real well.
>>
>>5800300
Move those hipbones for me.

Seriously though, those overly thick bones look kinda weird. I guess they had to make them like that because of the jointing system, but it's still odd. I guess I've been spoiled by the Revoltech Skeleton.
>>
>>5800280
I kinda agree. The Arethyrblade is almost cartoonish looking and has an oddly soft handle. Maybe if they went with more muted colors and left the bright, clean red off it would've looked better.

>>5800305
There literally is no right or wrong way, just whatever way you like the best.
>>
>>5800324
Hm, I might have to take it off and slap it back on another way then. It looks all bunched up funny on mine.
>>
>>5800305
I put the far ends over the pauldron plugs, bent it into a v, and then put the inner cape hole over it, for Vorgo, at least
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>5800049
Thanks, I'm not usually either , but the heavy, thin cloth worked out nicely

>>5800313
It's Brienne of Tarth's sword, I didn't want to commit to gluing it so I tied a loop for really anything to sit in there.
The sword itself is pretty good but it's alittle wobbley in his hand. It's only alittle thinner than the ML short sword though
>>
File: image.jpg (331KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
331KB, 1200x1600px
>>5800682
You could try some 1/6 stuff since the knights are so bulky. I got this 1/6 Roman dagger which is looks like an overly broad bladed shorts word that works well for 1/12.

For $5 it's worth it given that the blade is die cast and the hoops are built in for a belt.
>>
Can anyone post Skapular the Cryptbreaker posing? Already going to order Scaphoid but I feel like ones just not enough.
>>
>>5800859
>>5800313
OK I see this now but can I see more please?
>>
Have they posted the stories for the new characters somewhere?
>>
>>5800682
If it's loose in the right hand, it'll probably fit perfect in the left. Every figure I've gotten so far has the left hand be tighter right out of the box then the right. I don't know if it's an intended feature or not, but it does help them hold a lot more stuff.

Alternatively, if it's only slightly wobbly in the right hand, maybe some Future Floor Polish would help thicken it a bit more to be a secure grip. Even if it was just a bit thicker towards the crossguard of the sword, it would be enough to keep it in place better.
>>
>>5800876
Not yet. Hopefully they do it soon.
>>
Got my 4 pack of in stock figures delivered today, only opened Urkku so far because he was the one I was most worried about chipping, but luckily his shoulder joints are a lot looser than the other "naked" figs I've gotten so far and haven't had any problems with him.
>>
>>5800737
oh man that dagger looks sweet
I was looking into the Mononofu 1/10th which fit really nicely with them, I'm definitely gonna pick that up though. I've been scouring the internet for affordable tiny weaponry.
I've also attempting to use my marginal cosplay crafting skills on a tiny level which is where the belt and axe come from.

>>5800879
Yeah I did notice that, it's quite strange.
I might do that, I like that Brienne can still hold it, but I need to get some bulk swords for this anyways.
>>
First Mythic Legions purchase. Scaphoid is mine!
>>
File: Justanotherjob.jpg (266KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Justanotherjob.jpg
266KB, 1200x800px
>>5800861
>>5800859

>>5801088
I want to hunt down so many of those Mononofu sets, but some of em cost as much as a ML figure itself, and I could never justify buying an accessory that cost more then the figure. Though I do know the feeling of looking every place you can to find weapons and accessories for these figures. The fact they're so well detailed yet so generic make them a great base for customizing and gearing up in unique ways.
>>
File: Thumb.jpg (23KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Thumb.jpg
23KB, 480x480px
>>5799542
>>5799549
>>5799551
Thanks for the information lads, I am getting Scaphoid and Baron Volligar as of now. Hoping next paycheck period to get the trolls.
>>
>>5801088
>>5801215
I've found them to be worth it on account of the die cast. A good number of them are nice and solid additions in terms of heft and aesthetic. The Morningstar however is too solid. It weighs half a pound on its own due to the haft and head being a solid piece of die cast, and has toppled the few figures I had that tried to wield it so I'd recommend against getting it unless you have a good counterweight.

The Halberd and Lance are great pieces however, each of which are about 9 inches in length and really imposing to look at.
>>
>>5793698
I'm slightly annoyed at the amount of knights chugged out by 4H completely underwhelm the uniqueness of Owain and Galeron. Initially, Owain and Galeron were a painted version of the Silver/Gold Legion Knights, which kind of makes them the captain of such.

Now with the addition of Sir Goeffrey, Templar, no-name Knight Builder, Black Knight, all sharing the same mold those two really loses their uniqueness, they just become nobodies
>>
>>5801324
Nothing wrong with being captains or something. There's a hierarchy, and they are named soldiers, but that hardly makes them top notch characters in the story, but is still means they're somebodies, not knight 1 and 2. No doubt Ignatius is Gideon's right hand (at least it feels that way), just like Otho is for Attila and Thord is for Attlus. These 6 for example are close to the top of importance, and are at the top of their own factions, while there are still lesser characters within those factions, like Vitus, who is a trainer and is obviously important, just not at the top of his faction. Owain and Galeron are just other soldiers in their own team. And besides, the Templar are their own thing, and so is the Black Knight. Knight builder is not canon, just like Barbarian builder isn't. So I would hardly call Owain and Galeron nobodies.
>>
>>5801215
>>5801274
Yeah I don't know about getting the really expensive ones, but they're definitely some of the best I've seen.
Now I've just gotta find some mounts
>>
>>5801425
I could post some pictures tomorrow with some weapons I've accumulated over time. I have a good number of rappers thanks to a loose lot I got off eBay.
>>
>>5801431
>rapiers

Darn autocorrect.
>>
So I got the heads up from Fedex that 4H is thinking about sending my stuff out. What's the turn around for me now? 3 weeks?
>>
>>5801431
Yeah please do
I noticed there wasn't a whole lot of manufacturers making 1/12 scale swordage of historical AND fantasy types and I had been thinking of picking up a 3D Printer to try my hand at it. I was nudged in the direction of casting instead, since the 3D resolution still isn't there. For now it's just EVA foam
>>
>>5801612

Hopefully you never get them. That'd serve you right, honestly.
>>
>>5801612
I got my FedEx preparing for delivery message in the 18th and then the actually toys came in the following day on the 19th. However, I live in NJ. They'll come sooner than you think
>>
Man the production trolls look fantastic. I can't wait. I want and don't want them to do more big ass creatures like that...so cool but hurts my wallet like nothing else.
>>
>>5801612
When did you order yours? During the last pre order session?

>>5801735
I honestly expected them to be a lot more than 100, so that was a nice surprise. Hopefully they sell well so we can get more though.
>>
File: Malleus Hammer Pose 2 Smaller.jpg (201KB, 2000x1325px) Image search: [Google]
Malleus Hammer Pose 2 Smaller.jpg
201KB, 2000x1325px
>>5800303
you have some excellent taste, anon
>>
File: wat.png (109KB, 250x213px) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
109KB, 250x213px
>more figures are available

god dammit I'm never going to be able to save money, am I
>>
So does anybody know when the silver knights will go back on sale (if ever)
>>
Is anyone else holding off on the new figures to spend on the 2.0 wave?
>>
>>5801930
Well, I'm going to grab the ones I want and not buy everything, if that's what you mean. If you actually like certain figures here I don't see why you would just not buy them for the purpose of saving for something that'll likely be up by fall and you'll have to pay for only once the KS is over.
>>
>>5801875
You in the wrong hobby, son.
>>
>>5801912
>(if ever)
They've inferred all the army-builders will go back up for sale for at least another round, just don't expect the old price.

As far as when? Lord only knows but nothing is going to happen until after SDCC.
>>
so if I order a knight builder set within the next few days would I receive it with my galeron I ordered a few months backs or would I have to wait for that order to ship?
>>
Anyone here from PR? That wants to add my stuff to their orders to reduce shipping costs?
>>
>>5801324
The uniqueness of Owain and Galeron always came from their colors, not their builds. That said, the ONLY figure you mentioned that has the same build as them is the Knight Builder, and that's literally a no-named, higher priced, build-your-own Knight set...who also has an optional alt torso. These new figures, who share more parts with Gideon and Otho then Owain and Galeron do not make those other figures any less special.

>>5801912
The Silver Knight, Dwarf, Skeleton and Legion Orc will have an in-stock sale (limited numbers) when the 1.5 wave arrives at their wharehouse. Other then that, there is no word on when more will be made. Which is pretty silly imo as they should always produce the troop builders when they release a new pre-order.
>>
>>5802567
I would imagine the Knight Builder set isnt even produced yet, so it would be a while before you got him.

That said they could have said otherwise in an update and I just missed it.
>>
>>5801930
Yes and no. Yes in that I'm not buying as much as I want and no because I'm still buying more then I should.

>>5802567
No, they will not ship at the same time. Your previous order is shipping within the next two weeks and the figures on sale now aren't even produced yet.

The figures on pre-order now are made to order, as such production on them hasn't even started. Once the pre-order period ends a few weeks from now it will be 6-8 months before these guys are even finished, nevermind shipped. If you order a Knight Builder today, do not expect shipment of him until febuary at the earliest (march is more likely)
>>
>>5802807
>February at the earliest
The update said fall 2016, do they normally way undershoot it?
>>
>>5802849
No, but shit happens. With all the bitching that happened over the Storehorsemen orders (which were set for late spring/early summer), it's best to expect the worst. As is, despite numerous set backs, the orders were essentially a month late at worst yet the last two threads about these figures had opening posts about not getting the figures...despite all the people who got their figures.

Getting these guys in fall would be fantastic, but I'm still expecting early next year for deliveries.
>>
From SDCC, it's clearly a much darker purple then the original pics. Seems like it'll match Carpathius nicely. Purple and Black seem to be the go to colors for Vampires in this world.
>>
File: image.jpg (458KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
458KB, 1600x1200px
>>5801649
Any particular close ups or unsheathings you want?
>>
File: image.jpg (474KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
474KB, 1600x1200px
>>
>>5802949
Eh, still looks super MEH tier.
>>
File: image.jpg (385KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
385KB, 1200x1600px
Here's the tallest weapons. Taskmaster and friends for scale.
>>
>>5801866
Didn't realize they used a different headsculpt than the legion builder skeleton.
>>
>>5802949
Is he a vampire? Didn't know they posted info anywhere.
>>
>>5803022
I thought most of the skeletons had unique heads?

That really says something though, most companies would be fine with one sculpt, but here the type of character Malleus is is represented by his savage looking head. The Legion builder doesn't have a movable jaw, though.
>>
>>5803035
I hadn't looked that closely at the pictures, it's a pretty subtle difference. Thought they just had different paintjobs, but Malleus is different in the eyes.

I did notice the cracks before, but I thought they'd just carved those into the builder sculpt and that was it.

I only have the legion builder.
>>
>>5803035
>>5803070
There's really only three skulls. Skapular with the helmet, the legion builder closed jaw skull and the cracked and damaged hinged jaw skull. The hinged skull startec as a unique skullto Malleus, but due to fan requests, it was added as an alt head to Tibius and used again for Pixxus and thePoison Skeleton.
>>
File: image-363930-original.jpg (136KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
image-363930-original.jpg
136KB, 540x720px
>>
File: image-363931-original.jpg (151KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
image-363931-original.jpg
151KB, 540x720px
OMG he's so cute.
>>
File: image-363935-original.jpg (144KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
image-363935-original.jpg
144KB, 540x720px
DO WANT.
>>
File: image-363934-original.jpg (142KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
image-363934-original.jpg
142KB, 540x720px
>>
File: image-363933-original.jpg (112KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
image-363933-original.jpg
112KB, 540x720px
>>
>>5803281
more pictures of the ghost!
>>
File: image-363936-original.jpg (129KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
image-363936-original.jpg
129KB, 540x720px
>>
File: image-363932-original.jpg (134KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
image-363932-original.jpg
134KB, 540x720px
Meeeeow~
>>
>>5803287
>>5803309

Boob plate confirmed.
>>
>>5803301
I am way more excited about 2.0 than I was the first one. These look great, especially the ghost.
>>
File: image-363939-original.jpg (134KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
image-363939-original.jpg
134KB, 540x720px
>>
>>5803287
FUCK that looks good
>>
>>5803321
ooh
>>
File: image-363938-original.jpg (139KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
image-363938-original.jpg
139KB, 540x720px
>>
File: image-363937-original.jpg (136KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
image-363937-original.jpg
136KB, 540x720px
>>
>>5803287
>>5803329
>>5803333
Personal favourites so far.
>>
File: 1379463265072.gif (2MB, 255x173px) Image search: [Google]
1379463265072.gif
2MB, 255x173px
>>5803333
>>5803287
>>
>>5803287
>>5803329
>>5803333

I think I'm in love.
>>
>These ladyknights

All of My yes.
>>
File: 1094.gif (1MB, 217x224px) Image search: [Google]
1094.gif
1MB, 217x224px
>>5803274
I don't know why he's called a 'barbarian knight' when he's decked like a gladiator, but he will be mine.

>>5803281
Eh...I like the color scheme but I might pass on this one...or use him for a DC Kamandi display.

>>5803287
OK boob plate IS there but I think its tasteful (mileage will definitely vary).

>>5803291
I can pass on this. If it was more Elric than Legolas I'd be interested.

>>5803301
I hate semi-transparent figs, EXCEPT THIS ONE!

>>5803309
Buying

>>5803312
Eh...if I go 'all-in' and he comes with it I'll replace his head & pop off the tail.

>>5803321
She's OK.

>>5803329
buying

>>5803333
Solidly buying! I hope her plate lowers!

Welp! I'm gonna need a bigger bookcase....
>>
>>5803416
>I don't know why he's called a 'barbarian knight' when he's decked like a gladiator, but he will be mine.

That's not Cador, that's a different figure we haven't gotten a name for yet. The Barbarian Knight uses the jagged armor pieces and has a more bronze skin tone. This guy is a completely different character.

>>5803321
>She's OK.

...I think that's a guy.
>>
File: 1332580011657.jpg (197KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1332580011657.jpg
197KB, 800x800px
>>5803416
>She's OK.

That's a male elf you fudge-pusher.
>>
>>5803287
This will be my next indulgence.
>>
>>5803274
KIKONGO Knight

Race war finally
>>
File: 1427219675773.jpg (65KB, 443x726px) Image search: [Google]
1427219675773.jpg
65KB, 443x726px
>>5803452
>you fudge-pusher

And male Elves AREN'T?!?
>>
Reckon there'll be female legion builders or just specific characters?
>>
>>5803333
Quads speak truth. Will get

>>5803287
Also will get

>>5803329
With Black grape knight and this vampire girl, I'm kind of sad that I missed on the vampire bandwagon. Carpanthias might never got an all star rerelase. Anyway this looks like a legion builder
>>
>>5803489
The woman in all black, and the male elf in gold are very likely legion builders.
>>
File: 1464563703830.png (1MB, 1122x1122px) Image search: [Google]
1464563703830.png
1MB, 1122x1122px
>>5803477

Just cause your confused about your sexuality doesn't mean you have to get angry about it.

You should be embracing you LGBT lifestyle.
>>
So with the current preorder stuff I wanna get the black knight and green skelly and put the skelly head on the knight body, does that work okay for anyone with current figs ?
>>
>>5803329
>>5803309
Gee, Carpathius, how come you get TWO girlfriends?
>>
>>5803510
Girl in all black is no girlfriend of carpathias, mostly cause she's a no name legion builder. Though she's cool. I wonder if they'll keep the purple "hair" on both her and the gold and purple knight woman.
>>
>>5803518
>no name
just how i like em
>>
>>5803518
She's clearly a vampire though. And if she's a Legion builder that just means Carp could have a harem of them
>>
>>5803553
What if Carp is a low cuck vampire and Baron Grapesoda is the true boss?
>>
>>5803553
Not doubting she's a vampire, and that's actually quite thematic with vampires, as sexist or whatever it may sound like, at least with Bram Stoker's Dracula. That said, the painted vampire woman looks to be of greater importance than Carpathias just based on first looks, and not to mention he has more animalistic features rather than humanoid, which is often a sign of lesser vampires. I'm inclined to think she's of a higher rank and is stronger than Carpathias. Or that could just be how the MyL vamps look, who knows. We'll see when bios finally come out.
>>
>>5803568
Vampires have always had a crazy debaucherous kind of heirarchy, whether the head was vlady or Bathory
>>
>>5803329
>>5803287
These. These are must-gets.

>>5803309
>>5803333
These two are only kinda-wants, still awesome though

I was hoping for a different color scheme for the lady vamps, though, to make them stand out from Carpathias, but I guess I'm cool with a unifying color scheme, Blood Knight excluded.
>>
>>5803557
Was Baron Grapesoda confirmed a to be vampire?
I guess the black and purple would say yeah, since the rest seem to wear that.
I mean I bought him anyway.
>>
>>5803632
No but between the pale skin, pointed ears, white eyes, armour style and colour, it's a safe bet she and the lovely lady in all black armour are vampires.
>>
>>5803333
Why does she have two black titanium balls hanging from her waist
>>
>>5803636
isn't Baron Grapesoda the Black Knight?
>>
>>5803717
Oh... my bad. The black knight actually has a name so I just figured we were talking about a new reveal who is yet nameless.
>>
>>5803712
That's the fronts of the stand's grips around her waist
>>
>>5803712
That's part of her stand.
>>
the hips looks decent but Is just me or the breast of the females are a bit too small? any side photo of their body?
>>
>>5804025
I assume you know boobs are quite soft. Even if these girls had massive boobs their boobs would not push through their armour, because, you know, armour, which already has some space for them in the first place. I assume you're just trolling but that's ok. If not, that's fine too.
>>
>>5804029
wanting more breast is trolling anon, why?
>>
>>5804048
Cause that's been the theme of this general for a good while. And come on man, they're wearing armour. Boobs are soft and squishy, they already have some space, which I think is ideal, barring rounded breastplates.
>>
>>5804025
Boobs are fine. Need more hips.
>>
I wish one of the Knights would come with a Sallet helm, that would really complete their look.
>>
>>5804181

But anon, one of the new female nights has a sallet.
>>
>>5804252
is it? It's really hard for me to tell from the one angle
>>
>>5804029
>>5804076

This is crazy ass logic. Wouldnt your nipple chafe? During thing as simple as long distance running, a lot of people use tape over their nipple to prevent chafing from friction with their t-shirt/bra. Having a form fitting boobplate is akin to wearing bondage gear
>>
File: 1465234468794.jpg (11KB, 328x277px) Image search: [Google]
1465234468794.jpg
11KB, 328x277px
If they want to smell my money better have females with decent boobs and hips, no castrated females or SJW bullshit, let's hope the barbarian bodies will be better or they will sell that to Tumblr
>>
>>5804461
Yeah, I'm sure it'll break their bank account if they don't get your money.
>>
File: 1462645867638.png (125KB, 423x335px) Image search: [Google]
1462645867638.png
125KB, 423x335px
>>5804440
>Having a form fitting boobplate is akin to wearing bondage gear
that's way better than giant titty armor
>>
File: 1343965005952.gif (858KB, 240x228px) Image search: [Google]
1343965005952.gif
858KB, 240x228px
>all these people who want fuckdolls to hotglue instead of cool lady figures

what the fuck?
>>
File: 3418116760_28f3b9a682_b.jpg (260KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
3418116760_28f3b9a682_b.jpg
260KB, 1024x683px
>>5804491
Nipple chafing is bretty serious issue in long distance running/cycling. Look at this guy with his thin synthetic shirt

What do you think would happen if he's wearing form fitting steel armor?
>>
>>5799848
incredible
>>
>>5803309
Shinzon
>>
File: Mythic-Legions-Human-Queen_03.jpg (1MB, 1277x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Mythic-Legions-Human-Queen_03.jpg
1MB, 1277x1920px
>>5804440
Of course they would wear a bra or something. And besides, what's better, room for the breasts at all or just flat armour? Like I said, barring a breastplate or something like it (the rounded armour that essentially gives you a belly at your solar plexus), then I'm pretty sure this would be better than plain flat armour.

Also side view, they actually look a bit larger than I expected.
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 225x225px
>>5803496
your you you

LRN2GRMMAR
>>
>>5803497
>So with the current preorder stuff I wanna get the black knight and green skelly and put the skelly head on the knight body, does that work okay for anyone with current figs ?

Anyone ? A full armor skelly seems cool but I don't know if the swap will work fine or what
>>
Are this all the first wave of the 2.0? no more females?
>>
So I got 4 Fed Ex notifications for labels on Monday, two were listed as tendered and delivered just now but the other two I guess never actually left 4H.

Anybody else had this happen?
>>
>>5804584
>>5803333
>>5803287
These two are fantastic. Holy crap. I love the way the silver knight looks. They gave them some unique helms
>>
>>5804608
Yes the heads are perfectly swappable. In fact all the parts are interchangeable. The line was designed with modularity in mind, you don't even have to use the boil-n-pop trick, the limbs and such just pull apart with some light pressure.

All neck joints are completely universal ball joints for all figures in the line, so a simple headswap would be easy.
>>
>>5803321
Looks like the the Elven King from LotR
>>
>>5804804
It is a clusterfuck. It seemed like my order were split in two. I got one last Friday, and then another one on Tuesday despite me ordering only 6 figures. Maybe they forgot to include a figure or two, realized it and shipped the rest.

The Friday shipment is set to arrive tonight, so we'll see
>>
>>5804804
>>5804959
What order batch were you guys in? I was in the last preorder and still haven't recieved an update.
>>
>>5804967
Last preorder after the items arrived in stock. Probably 3 months ago-ish
>>
File: IMG_20160721_132815.jpg (3MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160721_132815.jpg
3MB, 3120x4160px
>>5804861
>>5804608
Yeah it works. Look.
>>
>>5804861
>>5805067
That's awesome, thank you, I missed out on the previous stuff so it's good to know how swappable the parts are

Any other cool part swapping? I really enjoy seeing what people come up with
>>
>>5805011
Damn, same here. Jesus I hope my order doesnt get messed up, ive waited long enough.
>>
>>5804967
I did the first open order after the KS ended then did some follow up orders as they opened up (and I could afford it). At work now so I have no idea whats in the boxes waiting for me since they didn't email me content info.
>>
File: 20160721_201918-1-1.jpg (3MB, 1823x2314px) Image search: [Google]
20160721_201918-1-1.jpg
3MB, 1823x2314px
Here's a little progress on my Dwarf repaint.
Just waiting now to apply some clear coat and see how it holds up.
>>
I just took the plunge and ordered both trolls after seeing just how HUGE they are. May the finance gods forgive me.

http://www.shopfourhorsemen.com/dotrp.html
>>
>>5805445
Nice. Did you repaint all the silver or just give the Silver Dwarf rust wash?
>>
Do you guys know whether the bird & scarabus line are kill?

I know that they're annexed into the Mythic Legions line, but will they be offered again or this is practically our last chance just like the 7th kingdom ones
>>
Any news on Power Lords?

Anything?
>>
I'm tempted to add Poison Skeleton to the stuff I PO'd earlier and I heard bad things about 4H customer service.

How hard is it to contact them and ask to combine order? I'm not really willing to pay extra $12 for shipping one figure
>>
>>5805676

Scarabus was the last Fantastic exclusive, so yes, it's technically "dead" and the birds are just part of the Mythic Legions now. Once the next wave of those come out, who knows what else they may do. I doubt we've seen the last of the birds...they were a huge success for them.
>>
File: 1458852751623.jpg (64KB, 566x357px) Image search: [Google]
1458852751623.jpg
64KB, 566x357px
>tfw I got the tracking update

They sent me two seperate emails, no idea why but I dont give a fuck! My figures have finally shipped!!!
>>
>>5805725
They did it for me & I didn't have any problems.
>>
>>5805606
Ended up basing the whole thing black and starting from ground zero.
Couldn't get anything to sit right on a silver that bright.
>>
>>5805676
Scarabus is dead and gone, I believe the molds for them were lost or damaged so it would essentially be like creating a new figure from scratch to have new ones made.

The birds can potentially see more re-releases, especially since they seem to be sticking with this one factory. There will certainly be an In-Stock sale when they get the figures in house, and I believe BBTS still has some of the All-Star and Wave 2 birds up for pre-order at the same price Storehorseman sold em at.

>>5805725
As long as it's figures from the same Pre-Order period, they're pretty good about combining things. Just add the request to the comments box with your previous order number and date and shoot them an email with all the information about the two purchases you have and ask them to combine the shipments.

Again, if both orders are from this Pre-Order it shouldn't be an issue.
>>
File: IMG_20160721_210236.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160721_210236.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
This is not acceptable. Just got my PO today, pic related is the result of ONE, literally one elbow movement.

The naked body just plain sucks, it's sculpted too tight. Anyone had luck with the customer service?
>>
>>5805786
>I believe the molds for them were lost or damaged
Didn't their old Chinese manufacturer hold them hostage? Or was that another company?
>>
>>5806244
Reminder if you bought these. Learn to Varnish.
Seriously guys, you'll be glad you did it.
>>
>>5806253
>Learn to Varnish
What kind of varnish would you suggest?
>>
>>5806267
Vallejo Acrylic.
Matt or Gloss, whatever you like.

Or something from Games workshops shit. That's pricey but good for Toys.
>>
>>5806305
Was also going to ask. Thanks for the suggestions!
>>
>>5806250
The molds held hostage were the elephants...the 4H get screwed over a lot by crappy factories.
>>
>>5802982
>>5802991
They all look so good, how about the shields? I love that kite in the middle
>>
>>5806328
I just want you guys to enjoy your toys.
Don't bother trying to save the paint on the actual joint itself though. That is doomed from day one.
>>
>>5803312
>>5803287
>>5803333
guaranteed purchases
>>
File: Fanclub-Poster_smFinal1.jpg (1MB, 792x1224px) Image search: [Google]
Fanclub-Poster_smFinal1.jpg
1MB, 792x1224px
>>5805716
Any hits of something?
>>
>>5806399
I've actually used super glue as a sealant for paint. A very very thin layer. I did it on one of my (amateurish) customs and the paint never scratched off, even on the joint itself. You think it'll work on these too? I'm a little worried about a potential shine on a figure with skin tone matte paint though.
>>
>>5806244
It's strange but this issue seems most common on the bare skin parts. I just opened my Urkku and while he doesn't have any major paint chipping, he does have a weird issue where the plastic around his knee hinge hangs off a bit too much and gets caught in the calf when bent. It's a minor issue, but again it's a problem with the bare skin parts.

The Skeleton pieces seem to have the best QC though, as I've had no issues with any of them.
>>
>>5806530
Yeah I'm holding onto opening the barbarian builder set and Asterion until I got that matte varnish, not taking any chances with these guys.

The knights though are pretty awesome.
>>
File: 20160722_051519-1.jpg (3MB, 1715x2916px) Image search: [Google]
20160722_051519-1.jpg
3MB, 1715x2916px
>>5806512
I don't recommend that. It's not really fit for purpose as a varnish in the long term and an actual matt varnish will keep the correct finish and is much easier for you to apply.

In other news, I'm finished with my Dorf veteran. Passing mention that the elbow joints on this fig was a giant fuck to take apart and get back together.
>>
File: sdcc2016-fourhorsemen-36.jpg (126KB, 800x1198px) Image search: [Google]
sdcc2016-fourhorsemen-36.jpg
126KB, 800x1198px
Oh yeah, I need this, bad.
>>
Finally recived my preorders. They sent me Sir Gideon instead of Owain. Kind of bummed, but Gideon is more impressive than i thought. Think I'll keep it. The only one not pictured is the Blood knight. I don't think i can move Bruce out of the spot light, ever.
>>
>>5807534
>sent you the wrong figure

You should email them anyways, its better that they know about order mess ups than not knowing
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etZFG2TDtCY

Quick interview with Pixel Dan talking to Cornboy about the ML stuff.

tldw:
All-stars/orcs/1.75 expected delivery Oct/Nov (I still say feb)
More All-Star waves will come in the future.
KS 2.0 scheduled for Oct/Nov
Quick showing of the Cave Troll, showing some articulation and size
Mentions possible future additions including Mounts, specifically mentioning a Bear Mount, Castle Piece Displays and once again mentions the 3' Dragon.
>>
>>5807871
>All-stars/orcs/1.75 expected delivery Oct/Nov
hahahahaha
They didn't learn a single thing

>3' dragon
oh lorhd baby black jesus
>>
>everyone I get, literally 6 out of 6 figures got an all star release.

Kind of salty that I paid the premium $50 price for Barbarian builder while he's just $31 on All stars all in.
>>
>>5807804
Good point. Some one might get my owain who ordered a gideon.
>>
>>5807915

There's nothing to learn, they're handling it well as they can.
>>
>>5807871
Can't wait to see the mounts. Damn 3 foot dragon?! Fuck yeah!
>>
>>5807966
>There's nothing to learn, they're handling it well as they can.

At least they can learn on how to adjust the expectation. No chance that the 1.75 and trolls will be done in October/November.
>>
>>5807936
Yeah i jumped on that barbarian all star relese. I've seen so many fan pics of it that it just put a great impression on me. Ordered the knight builder too
>>
>>5807988
Watch out on the skin flaking like >>5806244

It seems like for whatever reason the skin tone paint doesn't want to stick on Mythic Legion figures. Might want to varnish it before trying to move it
>>
Anyone having issues with the crotch armor plates? My blood knight, and goro are suffering from the same fate. Any ideas to straighten it out?
>>
>>5808009
Sorry about the shit side picture. Looked fine when I selected it.
>>
>>5808009
Hot water or a hair dryer should straighten that out.
>>
>>5793870
ACI knight figures my friend
>>
>>5808026
i read that, but i'm kind of leery of the paint chipping and cracking. its not very durable.
>>
>>5808062
I've straightened out some pretty shitty bootleg figures using boiling water, it should be fine.
>>
>>5808073
thanks for the info. i just hope my water heater isn't set too high.
>>
>>5808073
>>5808085
my sink can melt wax you know, and give 1st degree burns.
>>
>>5808092
>my sink can melt wax you know
Turn down your water heater.
>>
>>5808098
but i like hot showers... ;_;
>>
>>5808073
I'll try it. if i don't at least their boners look like they have the force to mold steal made of steel.
>>
>>5793870
>>5808033
I think Coo Models make some pretty damn cool Knight figures. Dont have a pic for you though
>>
>>5807871
>dragon
Yess
I wonder what style of dragon they're going for
>>
>>5808173
Hopefully not eastern style
>>
>>5807871
DAMN those Trolls look good! So glad I snagged both of them when I did.
>>
Awhile back I ordered Sir Galeron and Tibius, and the order status is still blank under order status and tracking. Is anyone else getting that or is it totally normal and nothing to fret over? Or am I going to have to contact them?
>>
FUCK, the paint is chipping off one of my axe blades pretty badly. Wish I'd sealed the paint when I got it.
>>
Is the extra torso cancelled? I don't see any extra torso in any promo pic of Deluxe Knight
>>
>>5809333
It was never in the pics, just mentioned by the 4H in an update iirc. The pictures don't always show all accessories.
>>
>>5808403
I never received any order status, or tracking info. My figures were delivered on Thursday.
>>
>>5809333
That picture really badly shows off the red color of the trim. They should get a better lighting setup, considering the Black Knight had the same issue
>>
>>5803018
Beatiful swords and spear, they are replica`s?
>>
File: come to bed....jpg (3MB, 5055x2249px) Image search: [Google]
come to bed....jpg
3MB, 5055x2249px
Boxes arrived, unpacked & laid out...

Lets finally consummate this....
>>
>>5810282
We're expecting battle pictures anon
>>
>>5809558
>just mentioned by the 4H in an update iirc. The pictures don't always show all accessories.

So is it still happening or not? 4H needs to get their shit together. When you include an accessory you need to put it in promo pic, especially when the item is up for preorder. What kind of amateur hour shift are they running?
>>
File: 20160723_175106.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20160723_175106.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
Fucking finally got my order. It went through fed ex hella fast too.

If I was a bigger man (im not) I would take the time to post pics and whatever, but instead im going to waste my post on calling out the one anon who kept responding "I hope you never get them" to people.

Guess what faggot?
I got them.
>>
File: 1464701459422.gif (1MB, 320x232px) Image search: [Google]
1464701459422.gif
1MB, 320x232px
>>5812119
Fuck that asshole.

These figures are great & I'm glad you got yours anon!
>>
>>5812119
Yooooooooo, Chaos Eater?
Thread posts: 353
Thread images: 98

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.