[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SH Figuarts Sailor Moon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 19

Anyone has these. I'm planning to buy the outher senshi but Is is worth the money? I heard usually they come with paint defects. (Also I'm a dude, Is it weird for a guy to get these?)
>>
File: image.jpg (666KB, 2168x1450px)
image.jpg
666KB, 2168x1450px
They're easy to break because they're so thin in areas
>>
I wanted to own one and bought Saturn which was my favorite after V and since Venus included an alternate V head I didn't think they'd make her but later they released V so I got her and now I have two figures for a franchise I only wanted one of.

But as far as the actual figures they're great, both of mine have no problems and look very nice.
>>
File: 32.jpg (38KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
38KB, 1366x768px
>>5791961
I love Saturn!!!
>>
>>5791961
>Is it weird for a guy to get these?
Yes. It's going to make you look like a child molester.
>>
>>5792224
I love the Sailor V, it looks really great from the pictures.

>>5792239
>child molester
E-eh, but I wanna get Uranus and Neptune. They don't look like children. I was more worried about looking like a fag. But fag is better than a child molester.
>>
>>5791961
>(Also I'm a dude, Is it weird for a guy to get these?)
not at all.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yM3SWeQz4v4
>>
>the neptune i really want
>>
>>5791961
gay gay gay
j/k I have sailor mars, my waifu.

Too bad SHF ass looks like shit. Can't fap to them.
>>
>>5791961
I have the inner five boxed, Venus open (with V head) and Mercury somewhere. I'm bummed that Super Mercury is in hiatus hell but the way Super Moon sat I don't blame them.
>>
>>5791961
>Also I'm a dude, Is it weird for a guy to get these?
You clearly shouldn't enjoy anything, because you seem like the type of person who gives a fuck what other people think of you, and everyone will judge you for something.
>>
I got three (Moon, Mercury and Jupiter) and my only complaints are my Moon has a loose arm joint and it pops out of it's socket too easy and they are incredibly lacking in the ass area. I know Figuarts has access to decent ass technology, so I was sad to find out it wasn't used on these figures at all.

Overall still good figures though, I would've gotten the whole set if I had the cash.
>>
>>5792361
>only complaints are my Moon has a loose arm joint and it pops out of it's socket too easy

My Mercury and Mars are the same way. The rest are fine. Great figures. I have all 9 and those are the only complaints aside from low accessories and no ass.
>>
File: CSpXOXs.jpg (533KB, 3476x1957px) Image search: [Google]
CSpXOXs.jpg
533KB, 3476x1957px
This has got to be the coolest SM setup I've seen. I may have to get one of those moon displays myself.
>>
>>5792388
Thats actually pretty good.
>>
>>5791961
Nah, get what you want. It won't make you look any better/worse than having other figures really. You shouldn't worry about others' opinions anyway.

I'm still butthurt over how terrible Pluto's hair came out. She's my favourite senshi, but I sold her because her hair made it very difficult to pose her. Her torso also always fell apart, right out of the box. The socket was too big for the joint, and with the weight and inflexibility of her hair, she could only stay together in one awkward pose (I told the buyer about this beforehand btw). I know she had some posing issues, but Figma Rider's soft hair is a better example of what Pluto's should've been. Unless you don't care for poseability, I'd pass on her.

Generally they seem a bit flimsy, but good enough. I have Venus and Saturn, and they're great. I used to have Jupiter too and she was alright as well.
>>
>>5792388
>>5792394

I got that display stand when HLJ had it on super discount. It's horrendously out of scale....but it still looks fantastic. It also comes with 6 of those claw arms and they can peg into an absurd amount of hidden pegs on the stand itself. The shipping was a bit of a beast, but if you can get it on sale it's totally worth it.
>>
I have Pluto, she isnt bad but there's nothing to pass as a bicep swivel or anything which annoys me, since figmas and every other figuart I've had have had a rotation up by the shoulder.
>>
I have all the inner Senshi, minus moon because during a move her arm went missing so she's tucked in the cupboard for now. And I guess that highlights my main issue which is these figures fall apart constantly. They are flimsy and I don't like playing around with their positions too much because it can be a pain trying to handle them because their arms keep poping off. Paint problems too, not super bad though. Also the ones with longer hair (Mars, Venus, and I assume Pluto) can be a pain to pose because the stand gets in the way and their heads are sorta tilted down. I heard you can fix this by using the little claw hold thingy on their legs instead of their backs and I tried it with Venus but the down side was I felt she was more unstable and likely to tip over.

Overall I guess it sounds like I'm complaining alot, and I guess I am because for about 40 bucks each I expected a little more quality control. But damn it if I didn't hesitate buying them all up. If I'm being fair they are fun if you love the show and they look nice on the shelf. Plus it can be pretty fun if you have other figures to pose with them. Personally I like to put my Big Boss with them.

I'll probably buy the outers too regardless of my bitching.
>>
>>5791961
I have the whole set and they're great. They are expensive though but as a huge Sailor Moon fan I think they are worth it. None of mine have any problems luckily.

Make sure to get official ones though and not bootlegs, which are much easier and cheaper to get hold of. Those have major paint and articulation defects.
>>
File: 20160715_223354.jpg (3MB, 3384x1461px) Image search: [Google]
20160715_223354.jpg
3MB, 3384x1461px
>>5791961
My wife collects them, paint looks fine and havent seen any issues, stands are kind of essential unless you have a solid floor/shelf.
>>
>>5794125
They look really pretty. I love the shading on Michiru's hair. Wish they kinda did some on Rei and Hotaru's hair too, but they still look great.
>>
I've got the whole line, and I like them. Looking forward to Black Lady later this month.

Hoping whatever comes next is interesting.
>>
>>5794161
Are they gonna make more after Black Lady? I'd like to see Sailor Starlights and Galaxia.
>>
>>5794166
We'll see. I'm hoping that we get the Super Sailors after all, even if as exclusives. We also might get Eternal Sailor Moon eventually, though I'm not fond of the design of that form.

I also want some villains, like the Shitennou.
>>
>>5792246

Dude, to look like a fag you gotta enjoy figures of muscular men who look like they're wearing nothing but bodypaint. Y'know, like Marvel Superheroes.

Anyway the SHF Sailormoon are kinda shitty. Their joints are fairly floppy and overall they're badly designed with no dat-ass™ contours and stiff skirts that hinder posing. The first few inner senshi has shitty stands, you're gonna need to spring extra for a pack of tamashii stands instead.

I've got a full set of the senshi but honestly between the disappointing quality (compared with figma for eg) and half the girls being exclusives, I'm glad that it's over and done now.

Maybe I'll jump back if they ever do Sailor stars.
>>
My friend gifted me mercury for my birthday and thank god i didnt get this qc issues. Its pretty fun to pose since the only other sh i have is omegamon.
No. it isnt weird to get these if you arent a weird person irl.
>>
Anyone knows if they're gonna re-release Uranus? It's hard to find her for a good price now.
>>
>>5799743
>Rerelease
>Exclusive

No, they won't rerelease it. At best, you hope that they "Premium Color" it like the DBZ line recently started doing for some of its older exclusives, but even then, it likely won't happen for a very long time, if at all.
>>
>>5794157
>Wish they kinda did some on Rei
There is some purple shading on her hair but it's hard to see and could have been done much better.
>>
>>5799743
What do you think is a good price for her?
>>
I own a few, but they're honestly sorta underwhelming to me. Something about them looks kind of off to me, but I can't quite place it.
>>
>>5794521
>he says as he posts on the toy subdivision of the Afghanistani Carpet Embroidery forum
Where do you think you are? There was no reason for that second part.
>>
>>5800046
40-45$? Like Neptune and Pluto. Amazon doesn't sell Uranus anymore, there are other sellers who sell her on Amazon for that range but they want 20-30$ dollars for shipping to my country. And on other places they want 60-70$ dollars + shipping.
>>
>>5792551
Yeah, I was pretty butthurt over Pluto's hair too. Guess I was expecting the same engineering as Venus and Mars, but naw, it's an inflexible plastic plate.

>>5794161
I can't wait to see owner pics of Black Lady. I hope they do more, but sales have been kinda low after Neptune/Uranus came out.
>>
>>5800551
>but sales have been kinda low after Neptune/Uranus came out.
Source? Is there a place to see figure sales?
>>
>>5800551
>>5800565
I forget the exact video, but a bandai or Bluefin rep from earlier this year said that Sailor Moon is the #2 seller in the west after DBZ for SHF.
>>
Guys, please help me out! Which one should I buy: Sailor Pluto, Sailor V, Sailor Venus or Super Sailor Moon? I can only buy one.
>>
>>5802838
Super Sailor Moon, given she looks cool and is the main character that reperesents the series of course.
>>
>>5802881
I was leaning towards her, too. Thanks, mate.
>>
What happenned to the Super Sailor Mercury figure they announced last year?
>>
>>5791961
I'd suggest ordering them online, if you're scared of how you'll be viewed getting sailor moon toys.
>>
>>5808566
Rumor has it that Super Sailor Moon didn't sale as well so the rest of the super line has been delayed or something like that. Like I said, that's just the rumor I've heard and I don't know how true it is.

Although, it would be neat to see a sales chart just to see which ones are the top sellers.
>>
>>5794161
>Hoping whatever comes next is interesting.
It'll most likely be another Sailor Moon variant. (see pic) Sailor Moon R was announced at the same time as Black Lady, so she might be coming out next. But personally I'd really like to see more villains.
>>
>>5818425
I wish we could get a Fisheye figure. Although it would probably look messy because of his outfit.

>>5818410
I understand the need for a Super Sailor Moon figure but the other senshi get really small changes. Not worth releasing them all over again.
>>
File: ssm.png (1MB, 838x610px) Image search: [Google]
ssm.png
1MB, 838x610px
Just got my Super Sailor Moon. I was quite a bit surprised by how tiny she and her box were but she looks really good. Mine has no paint errors either.
>>
>>5791961
I never realized how massive Setsuna was.
>>
>>5818425
>>5818543
I would love it if all the main villains got figures, but I feel like I might just be teasing myself because I doubt that will happen.
>>
>>5824372
>>
File: odango.gif (110KB, 500x300px)
odango.gif
110KB, 500x300px
>>5824372
>that Witches 5
>that Magus Kaorinite
>>5824377
>that Sailor Galaxia
>>
>>5818410
I would believe that. I've been taking SSM to shows for over a year and haven't sold one yet. But then I only had a couple of looky-loos on the original either.
>>
>>5824372
>>5824377
Damn! Those are some nice customs.
>>
These things are fragile. My SSM broke on the second time I wanted to change her pose.
>>
File: IMG_20160626_225536.jpg (2MB, 3951x3651px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160626_225536.jpg
2MB, 3951x3651px
>>5808566
It exists!
>>
>>5836541
That's Neo Queen Sailor Mercury.
>>
>>5836641
Kek
>>
>>5830695
>>5831104
I really hope they start making more villains soon. Looking at all the customs people have made gets me hyped for the real thing.
>>
>>5794287
Different anon, but Jojo-related stuff always struck me as fag-material. That and rasslin' figures.
>>
I don't want to hijack your thread at all, OP, but I want to start collecting Sailor Moon things myself and this seems like the best place to ask....sorry!

So I've loved Sailor Moon since I was a tiny wee baby, and I really want to start collecting high-quality toys and figures. However, I've never been a big fan of Figmas, SH Figuarts, Revoltechs, etc. I've always been WAY more drawn to figures like Nendoroids - toys with super-deformed/chibi proportions.

I know that Sailor Moon Nendoroids don't exist, so is there some other line I can try to find? I really like the small, chubby, Nendo-like scale much more than the thinner and more delicate Figma style.

Sorry again!
>>
File: download.jpg (161KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
161KB, 700x800px
>>5839307
Look up Petit Chara Deluxe Sailor Moon
>>
>>5839307
There's the petit chara figures.
>>
File: 149364_s.gif (717KB, 250x187px)
149364_s.gif
717KB, 250x187px
>>5792226
I love uranus
>>
>>5839307
Dude, I'm the OP and no need to say sorry at all.

Like the other anons said, check out the Petit Chara's. I recently ordered the SuperS set as I love the Amazon Trio a lot, and they have a bigger variety of characters than SH Figuarts.
>>
>>5839434
>>5839442
>>5839492

Thank you all so much, I'll definitely keep Petit Chara in mind!
>>
File: neptunesanus.png (600KB, 600x578px) Image search: [Google]
neptunesanus.png
600KB, 600x578px
>>5792361
>they are incredibly lacking in the ass area
>>5794287
>they're badly designed with no dat-ass™

My Michiru's booty isn't so bad.
>>
>>5840775
they're a bunch of 14 year old girls, you moron.
>>
>>5840777
Eh? I'm not the one complaining about their lack of ass, I'm just saying that my figures booty looks fine. Also you're wrong.
>>
>>5791961

I have the core 5 and Tuxedo Mask. They are pretty much the only Figuarts I own aside from the Mario stuff.

I like them, I with they had some weaponry accessories.

Tuxedo Mask may be my favorite. He's a neat figure.
>>
>>5799755
How exclusive + limited are they though? They're pretty easy to find everywhere since their release in 2014.
>>
>>5840779
>Also you're wrong.

No, they actually are all young teenage girls in the canon, you MORON.
>>
>>5842645
https://www.amazon.com/Bandai-Tamashii-Nations-S-H-Figuarts-Sailor/dp/B00LOR0KXK/ref=sr_1_4?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1470578201&sr=1-4&keywords=Uranus

I'm not certain what the above post considers a good price but this is average. Plus She was released in the US as a general issue while Japan got only the exclusive release, This fact is even in the description

"A Tamashii Web Shop exclusive in Japan this action figure has been made specially available for fans in N America"

So if your not in North America you got served.
>>
>>5842746
Also as an aside, lets not forget about the forthcoming Dark Lady release no, already per-ordered mine.

https://www.amazon.com/Bandai-Tamashii-Nations-Figuarts-Sailor/dp/B01C5U4K0S/ref=pd_sim_21_13?ie=UTF8&dpID=41pSy-iO8ML&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR128%2C160_&psc=1&refRID=0JGR0P8TKJ8354TGP1P6
>>
>>5842724
The character of the figure I posted is 16-17 in canon, that's legal where I live, and I'm gay for fucks sake I sure don't fantasize about a figurines ass, and the discussion wasn't even sexual in nature. There's no harm in talking about their sculpt as they have bigger butts in anime and the figures look kind of awkward from side view because they have no curves whatsoever unlike their anime bodies.

But keep barking if that makes you feel better about your unsatisfying life.
>>
>>5842750
>I'm so mad you yelled at me

I can see that. Fuck off with your first world problem, k?
>>
>>5842786
You're the one white knighting for a bunch of fictional girls on 4chan, talk about first world problems. lol And I'm so mad, I'm shaking with anger.
>>
>>5842746
>>5842748
Not the anon you were replying to, but thanks for the Black Lady link
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.