[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Max Factory Cherno Alpha

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: 142_2016020721381837c.jpg (186KB, 680x451px) Image search: [Google]
142_2016020721381837c.jpg
186KB, 680x451px
Some pics for the model kit of Cherno

>https://twitter.com/yatasith
>>
File: CnUWE0IUEAAGcBf.jpg:orig.jpg (394KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
CnUWE0IUEAAGcBf.jpg:orig.jpg
394KB, 2048x2048px
>>
File: CnUUE0kUsAAt05_.jpg:orig.jpg (374KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
CnUUE0kUsAAt05_.jpg:orig.jpg
374KB, 2048x2048px
>>
>>5791407
>model kit

Bleh.
>>
>>5791424
Git gud
>>
>>5791426
I prefer not having to become Leonardo da Vinci to have a toy.
>>
>Max Factory

Meanwhile, Bandai, the ones firing shots, still don't have shit to show.
>>
Is it gonna come unpainted?
>>
>>5791461
It's a model kit so yes
>>
>>5791461
The plastic will be colored, so it won't be white, if that's what you mean.
>>
>>5791440

Bandai can't make a move until NECA's license officially expires. Even if they could go the Pokemon/Marvel/Star Wars route and made them Japan only, it's an American franchise that's not exactly as powerful as the former 3. They'd need the NA market to make it worthwhile.
>>
>>5791517
>implying you know anything
The franchise is dead, so it wouldn't shock me to see the line quietly canceled... if they have the license at all.
>>
>>5792430
>The franchise is dead

The sequel is coming in 2018 and is starring Finn from Star Wars ep 7
>>
>>5791407
I already own the neca and it's straight up one of my favorite figures, but I'll double dip on this one in a heartbeat. Has max factory made model kits before, and how big is this thing?
>>
>>5792455
Technically Max Factory began making model kits when they first started back in the late 80's and early 90's. Though what they made back then were mostly Guyver-related Vinyl kits. I have a few and the detail work still holds up to this day.
>>
>>5792439
As much as I liked Finn, I'm not sure I want to see Boyega in everything from now on.
>>
>It's big
>It uses a foreign license
>It's Plamax

This is going to be like $100+ isn't it?
>>
File: cherno.jpg (283KB, 1269x832px) Image search: [Google]
cherno.jpg
283KB, 1269x832px
>>5792473
Yep. Prepare to empty your wallet.

>>5791410
I...don't know how to feel about this. I was hoping for a little more complexity than this. The head is basically composed of like three big pieces.

To be honest, I'm mostly here for the better proportions. I hated how Neca's got super skinny and empty by the ankles to accomodate the balljoint post, and it had super wide birthing hips and a supermodel thin waist. Max Factory's looks worlds better, with a better proportioned hips and waist area and fleshed out looking ankles.
>>
>>5792615

Nah, it looks like crap honestly. And having to build it on top of that? Not worth a penny.
>>
>>5792473
How are the Plamax plamos? Isn't this and some macross stuff like the second thing they make under that brand?
>>
>>5791435
Wow. This is honestly one of the dumbest posts I've read.
>>
>>5792625
Why do you think it looks like crap?
>>
>>5792642
Most likely he can't build or paint for shit so he's just projecting his frustration.
>>
>>5792627
They made a boat shimakaze and that robot from the movie angela balzac is from. And some dougram stuff I think.
>>
>>5792615
The head has six pieces. The two sides, the top, the two turbines and the central piece that houses the square oscillating light.
>>
>>5792689

Or you're a dumbass who thinks everyone sucks at putting things together like you.
>>
>>5792642
Hes just a NECA shill
>>
>>5794755
Or, you know, a contrarian.
The more likely of the answers.
>>
>>5794755
>everyone's a NECA shill
>everyone's against me, you'll see!
>>
>It's a NECAnon ruins everything thread
>>
>>5794917
>it's a person posts this dumb meme thread
>>
>>5794936
Found you NECAnon
>>
>>5794950
Sorry, I'm not your little boyfriend. :^)
>>
no Gypsy Danger?
>>
>>5792627
They're alright, actually decent at using natural panel breaks to hide seams. Plastic is a little softer than Bandai's, polycaps are dense.
>>
>>5792615
Did you spend more than 2 seconds looking at the runner photo? From what we can see in the photo and the one you posted we can tell the head is comprised of at least 12-14 different pieces. Two main sides, center piece, top, two turbines that are made up of three pieces each (possibly four), and the lower sides of the head.
>>
>Necanon shitposts to derail the thread
>gets called out
>spergs that everyone else is the shitposter and not him

Literally every time. Even worse now that hes in the 4H threads as well.
>>
>>5791435
>cut piece from runner
>sand/cut nub off
>snap together
>take fine detail brush
>paint non molded detail
woooooooooow so hard
>>
>>5795063
There's enough gipsies in the world already, anon. We need more Chernos to happen.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.