[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how fucked am i?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

Parcelforce have got their hands on one of my orders that's valued around 9k yen. How much will they rape my wallet?

I'm guessing around £25+
>>
>>5785611
>Ooooooh Brittyboy, you parcel be here, but we be needing your fees
>You get your parcel, Brittyboy, when you paying them fees
>No fees, and them Brittyboy be having no parcel
>>
>>5785615

a-at least it only took a few days instead of weeks to arrive?
>>
>>5785617
>We bring it fast, Brittyboy, so be paying them fees fast
>Time be money, Brittyboy
>Fees be time, and no parcel for Brittyboy without them fees
>>
>>5785611
>How much will they rape my wallet?
However much they feel like and with fees they shouldn't be charging.
>>
>>5785620
>Don't be questionin' them fees, boy
>Just pay them and we be on our way
>>
>>5785611
Get ready for this to get much worse now that unholy crone May is our de facto PM.
>>
If you can't afford a $25 fee (you know, since USD is an actual currency people care about), why are you dropping $100 on toys?
>>
>>5785611
It's something like £15+ the vat %
>>
>2016
>using EMS to the UK
>not undervaluing

>>5785617
>a few days
He's lucky they got it on Monday, if they got it mid week he'd be waiting till next week to get it.
>>
>>5785611
around £27-£28 more than likely.

Also you don't have to wait for the letter. Ring them up and you should be able to get the reference number you'll need for the online payment system, as soon as it's at your local depot you can pay and it'll be released the next day.
>>
>>5785831
That's not the point, us britbongs shouldn't have to slip parcelforce a cheeky crisp £20 note just to get the shit we've already paid for.

>>5785853
Is it even possible to get Mandy or any store like Amiami to undervalue? Only store I know will do it is Jungle.
>>
>>5786048
N-Y undervalues, biginjapan too. CDJapan lets you mark as gift.
Alternatively, use a forwarder that undervalues + Amazon Japan. BiginJap lets you use them as forwarder, there's also Tenso. You could use a proxy instead of forwarding, but it costs more.
Last time i checked (which was a while ago) these mandy stores still undervalue:
Nakano
Complex
Nagoya
Fukuoka
Kokura
Sapporo
>>
>>5786083
Cheers lad, that's really helpful.
>>
>customs charge raised

panic?

>>5785831

It's not a question of if I can afford it, it's a question of how much it'll rape my wallet.

>>5785853
>>5786083

Asked if they could undervalue/mark as gift and they threatened a ban. Manda Umeda btw
>>
>>5785831
Would you be okay with throwing away $25?
>>
>>5786423
Didn't know about Umeda. These 3 will threaten you with a ban too.
SAHRA (Will mark as gift though)
Shibuya
Grandchaos

No idea about Ikebukuro and Utsunomiya
>>
Enjoy the ludicrous admin/handling fee on top of whatever customs charge you get.

Fuck Parcelforce.
>>
So can't another company bid on the parcel force contract ?
>>
File: customs cucks.jpg (13KB, 391x209px) Image search: [Google]
customs cucks.jpg
13KB, 391x209px
>hmm, this isn't enough
>lets jack that price up another £10
>>
>>5785943
in my experience they act like wankers if you don't have the code that's on the letter.

you can sit and watch the item fanny around down south, but until it's at the local depot no letter is made.
>>
>>5787503
>Nambe, you think this be enough of a fee?
>No, them Brittyboy be needing to pay more
>>
>>5787638

pls nambe no. i'll give you my wife just don't take my toys
>>
>>5787679
Prepare to be cucked famalam
>>
>>5787556
Not always, I followed the tracking to the depot. went in and explained the tracking showed it as here and could I pay for it now.
They let me with no issues. I got the letter a few days later in the post after I picked up the parcel.

Just as long as it's in the local depot, you don't have to wait for the letter.
>>
>>5787679
>Very well, Brittyboy, your wife be them fees for your toys
>Nah don't ya be slacking in bring in them parcels now
>An' i'll be forcing me parcel into your wife
>>
>>5786048

I buy half my stuff from NY and the other from amiami.

NY undervalue no problem, they will do it without being asked.

As for amiami I only buy things that can be shipped by Air Small Packet. You get the delivery speed roughly equivalent to EMS with only a bit more cost that regular SAL. Most importantly though it has a high chance of getting through customs (22 out of 29 items I got from them got through).
>>
>>5786835

What is Parcelforce, for those of us not in the know? Are they a private company with monopoly on delivery for some insane reason?
>>
More like Arselforce.
>>
>>5787951
>NY
I probably sound absolutely retarded but what site is this referring to?

>>5787975
I'm not sure how it works but certain items are delivered through Royal Mail and some are delivered through Parcelforce. They're both pretty shitty but Parcelforce always seem to hold your stuff for a higher ransom than Royal Mail.
>>
>>5788072

Nippon Yasan
>>
>>5787556
Eh they've been all-right about it at my local depot but that was awhile ago.

I meant call up the telephone tracking if you then speak to someone there they can give you the code directly so by the time it hits your local depot you've already got the code ready.
>>
>>5787975
Think USPS if you're in the states, there's Royal mail and Parcelforce is part of that. They're were previously government owned but then have been made partially private a couple of years back

The problem we have over here is they handle all EMS and while delivery time to the UK is ofen the same it's a lot slower once it reaches the uk, customs is noticeable slower then the likes of Fedex etc.
>>
well, turns out it was £30

thanks, Royal Mail, that's like half the price of the item itself.
>>
>>5789085

Ah. Thanks for the explanation. Sounds like shit.
>>
>>5791190
>No problem, Brittyboy
>Thank you for them business
>>
It's honestly not the taxes that bother be, I understand that. It's the bullshit handling fee I hate. There's just no excuse for it. I wouldn't avoid tax if there was no handling fee.
>>
>>5791190
>Ayy Brittyboy, thatll be the fees
>Be seeing you next week again Brittyboy
>>
I have never gotten charged for using SAL
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.