[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disney Crap - first place.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

File: DisneyCrap.jpg (101KB, 614x218px) Image search: [Google]
DisneyCrap.jpg
101KB, 614x218px
Anyone else worried that one day GSC may think disney crap is more important than japanese original anime content?

My collection will never be tainted with non anime toys.
>>
>waaah!!
Who the fuck cares
>>
But Disney crap *is* more important than animu content.
>>
I'm thinking of ordering this Elsa
>>
>>5779616
>Anyone else worried that one day GSC may think disney crap is more important than japanese original anime content?
Only if it means we get good Disney original characters. Marvel and Star Wars shit don't count, but they will
>>
>>5779616
>"She comes with three face plates including her classic sidelong glance, a smiling expression and a 'Let it go' singing expression!"
>doesnt come with a battle-action mad face
dammit.
>>
File: Ping.jpg (123KB, 854x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ping.jpg
123KB, 854x1080px
>>5780078
You knoe who needs a Figma?

This hunk of man meat right here. Fuck those girly dolls, lets get a FIgma of a real man.
>>
>>5780212
Beast
Gizmoduck
Baymax
Frozone
Maui
Hercules
Darkwing Duck
Tarzan
Damn-it Bobby
>>
File: frozensmug.jpg (375KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
frozensmug.jpg
375KB, 900x1600px
>MFW Japs finally realize that western waifus are all about QUALITY over QUANTITY.
>>
>>5780230
or at least that dreamworks face.
>>
File: Untitled.png (540KB, 519x603px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
540KB, 519x603px
>""Singing"" face expression
>Adjustable eyes

I'd be worth it just for the ahegao face. My Revo horse and Mythic Legions rapist orc are ready
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 736x736px
Figma Hopps when
>>
File: tumblr_m4nrmssGrF1qhttpto4_1280.jpg (595KB, 1050x1300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m4nrmssGrF1qhttpto4_1280.jpg
595KB, 1050x1300px
>Elsa
>not making a figma of the best princess

Nigga please
>>
>>5780563
what about Woody?
>>
>>5780563
What's gonna be under that skirt?

White pantsu? Cyan pantsu? Fleshtone hips? Or just the figma hip peg?
>>
>>5780563
The only thing I'm iffy about is the lack of leg articulation.
>>
>>5780228
>Gizmoduck
>Darkwing Duck
I would buy the shit out of these.
Throw in Scrooge McDuck, Donald and Goliath from Gargoyles too and it'd be perfect.
>>
>>5780784
Yeah I'm gonna cautiously wait for in hand review on this fig.

With the complex dress made of plastic, there's just too many things that could go wrong engineering-wise to trust GSC solely from promo pics alone. Remember what happened to Figma Thor's cape. Capes, complex dresses like this is always a point of caution.
>>
>>5780846
im hoping that dress will be traditionally removeable. then there's that issue of the inner skirt which will hinder leg poseability.

i have a lot of things planned for her if u knoe wut i mean :)
>>
>>5780752
A giant cock.
>>
>>5780980
wouldn't mind that desu
>>
>>5779616
Dammit, I WANT that Lunch.
>>
>>5781164
Then buy it motherfucker. Bandai notices when shit sells well. I already pre ordered it, and I hate statueshit.
>>
>>5781164
>>5781173
Not gonna lie, that and the Android 18 statueshit were pretty fucking alright.
>>
>>5779616
>muh flavor of the month might not get a figure!
Calm down champ, garbage will always sell so you have nothing to worry about.
>>
>>5781227
so we will see more disney stuff then?
>>
>>5781252
How is bizarro world? Sounds strange.
>>
Need Crush-it Carl and the Sugar Rush racers as figmas.

Hell, the Sugar Rushians are perfect figma material. They're small and cute. Japanese eat that stuff up.
>>
It is as if it wasn't obvious enough that gsc and Bandai are having a Jewish marketing strategy.... Their pricing on their stuff gave it away.
>>
>>5781323
I wouldn't be surprised at all if that's the next Disney movie to get a Figma, because you're dead right that the Japanese ate up the Sugar Rush part of the movie.

So much so that the Japanese title of the movie was actually just Sugar Rush.
>>
>>5780228
>Not a single mention of Zootopia
>>
>>5780230
>Elsa
>quality waifu
good one
>>
Snow queen Elsa is nice, but I'd bust a nut over Coronation Elsa, back when she was a proper woman.That's right, conceal, like the way a proper Nipponese waifu should behave.
>>
>>5779616
Yes. Take a good long look because you are seeing your own future.
>>
File: 1467425208552.png (742KB, 1000x900px) Image search: [Google]
1467425208552.png
742KB, 1000x900px
>there are people who don't want to drop 60 freedom papers on Elsa's smug face for memes
>>
I would love Sugar Rush figmas. They would be less expensive than the Disney Store exclusive figures. I'm not paying a thousand dollars for Rancis.
>>
Speaking of Disney, I'm surprised there's no Baymax figma yet. Japs loved that movie.
>>
>>5780571
>>5781538
Fuck off.
>>
>>5782513
Boy, you sure sound triggered. Sorry that solicited, on topic opinions offended you so much.
>>
How much would a six-pack of figma Sugar Rush racers cost? (Vanellope is a give since she's one of the main characters.)

There are fourteen racers all together, not counting King Candy/Turbo.
>>
Glad other people made fun of the OP

So they made an Elsa figure, calm the fuck down faggot.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.