[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SDCC exclusive Shark Tank

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Shark Tank.jpg (59KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Shark Tank.jpg
59KB, 500x500px
Anyone tempted to buy one of these sets just for the chairs?

1:18 scale only.
>>
No.

There are other, better chairs out there that don't force a crappy figure on you.

And if you're really crafty with dollhouse stuff, you could make your own for a fraction of the cost.
>>
I want these so I can have Barbara launch into a 5 minute lecture on business, name drop her fucking lobster truck 8 times, say "but.. I'm out". Then I will hot glue her fucking face.
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 500x375px
>>5778819
>not hotgluing the token nigger's face
>>
>>5778664
Fuck that yankee dankee doodle shite, where's my fucking Dragon's Den figures?
I want my Duncan Bannatyne vs Peter Jones two-pack, and I want it NOW!
>>
>>5778664
People who watch this show give a shit about toys?
>>
>>5778869
I enjoy watching shark tank. I also collect toys. However, I have no interest in shark tank toys. If I'm not a target consumer for this, then I have no idea who would be. Also, no Laurie and Kevin = no buy.
>>
>>5778664
Never has it been more apparent that normies are a cancer to my hobbies than right now with this shit.
>>
File: 1453108507980.jpg (22KB, 721x409px) Image search: [Google]
1453108507980.jpg
22KB, 721x409px
>Have you ever drank a glass of black rhinoceros blood? Of course not, I was just being colloquial to start this story with an anecdote. The first time I had a glass I was in South Africa, taking a celebratory drink in Johannesburg after completing a successful hunt. You see, in South Africa they don't hunt lion, or elephant. We hunted a more dangerous game: the kaffir, or black man. I finally had a 7 year old boy cornered in an Oingo Bongo merchandise warehouse when the thoughts passed through my mind: Should I pull the trigger? Can I ever come back to who I was before this moment? I pulled the trigger, made my first 100 million dollars. Mr. Johnson, this is something you need to ask yourself: can I pull the trigger on this deal and make the right choice? 10% funding for 85% ownership and prima nocte rights to your daughters.
>>
The real question is how the hell Biff Bang Pow stays in business ???

The Kenner style Twilight Zone figs were nice but other than that how. They make more useless crap than NECA. Can Bazinga really pay off that well?
>>
>>5779016
>>5779016
Hahahaha
>>
>>5779245
BBP and Funko ReAction probably cost very little versus their retail price. Keep in mind, the store buys from the manufacturer, so once bought, they don't have to care unless it's defective. So you've got manufacture cost, markup for wholesale, markup for retail. The most expensive part of the 5 PoA figure biz is probably the license behind whatever the product is based on.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.