[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MARVEL GENERAL: PAPRIKA EDITION

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 366
Thread images: 83

File: paprika_it_up_boi.jpg (107KB, 1352x986px) Image search: [Google]
paprika_it_up_boi.jpg
107KB, 1352x986px
Link to last thread
>>>5764247

>reviews for every figure coming are all out because hasbro has a big problem with distribution apparently

Previously on last thread

>anon wants a case of the new x-men wave
>anon who bought bootleg stands for his legends is satisfied but cut himself let's pray he's better
>anon looking for bootleg mcfarlane
>anon afraid of mafex spidey breaking
>>
Fucked the link to the last thread sorry
>>
Is Legends Carnage worth $40? Always wanted one and I'm tempted.
>>
Last thread maxed before I could post, I know that movie Electro is shit I'm just waiting for the new one.
>>
>>5776267
Yes and no. Yes because it's a pretty good figure, paint and overalll. No becaused it's a Marvel legend and is using the buckycap mold again. Personally I would try to look for something cheaper but I won't judge if you buy it for that price beware of bootlegs though
>>
>>5776273
What Venom is that, anon?
>>
>>5776277
Select my men
>>
When?
>>
>>5776281
>>
>>5776276
Thanks, I think I'm going to do it. I've never owned a figure using that mold so I'm not sure if it's any good or not, but I love Carnage and I really like the bright comic look so I think I'll take the plunge.
I'm aware of bootlegs, so I'll get one boxed and from the US.
>>
>>5776303
Good joke.
>>
>>5776311
You're better off waiting for the Marvel Select Venom to be re released. it comes out in october, but it's easily the best carnage you can get
>>
>>5776277
The only good one
>>
>>5776273
>jaime foxx electro

just why
>>
>>5771804
What's the bigger figure?
>>
What stands do you folks use for Marvel Legends? I'm looking at some the Obitsu stands, those hold up Legends figures well enough?
>inb4 abca wire stands
>>
>>5776273

>Not having he ToyBiz Sinister Six Electro

That Green Goblin and Venom were also the best
>>
File: 2015-01-04_195829_lars.jpg (38KB, 593x374px) Image search: [Google]
2015-01-04_195829_lars.jpg
38KB, 593x374px
These two are amazing, a 9/10 for sure because no abcrunch.

Best blue beast figure yet and best original (beastly) beast figure
>>
>>5776599
I believe it's the new Marvel Legends 12" Spider-Man.
>>
I'm a pretty new reader, newly consistent at least, and I'm digging a number of the current Marvel things. A lot aren't like great but are at least fun enough not to a drop reading illegally with a few I really like here and there like Karnak and Vision.

I dunno what the point of this is but recommend me things so I can buy plastic versions of them
>>
File: Minsbdb-11.jpg (217KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
Minsbdb-11.jpg
217KB, 1024x682px
>>5776613
Wow, this is actually really close to an ideal Beast sculpt in my book. I wish this were 1/12 scale. My one gripe (well, aside from the scale and nonexistent waist/torso articulation) is that they've made him angry again. When will I get my calm, cool, studious Beast? In fact, if Hasbro ever made a swappable Beast head wearing his glasses, I think I'd just die.
>>
>>5776734

I share that gripe as well.

Blue beast is the civilized scientist, he should have a thinking face or at least the serious one.

Grey original beast is savage and fighting for his sanity, he should be the one with the berserk face

They did it the opposite way.

So far I'm loving the new Marvel Universe / Infinite / Legends 3.75.

Both are very well textured and both look better in person
>>
>>5776741
Where does big hands hairless 60s Beast fit in
>>
File: grey-beast.jpg (79KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
grey-beast.jpg
79KB, 500x359px
>>5776748

Big hands beast was an original x-men but turned into the grey beast and couldnt go back to his human form.

This grey beast was a troubled character that fought his inner animalistic instinct and disguised as the original Hank with rubber gloves and a mask.

He also almost killed Iron Man in one of his first issues.

Then Marvel changed directions and Beast became the blue civilized monster that's also a genius scientist.

I understand the original big hands human Beast has now returned in Marvel NOW! or some shit, and has met the blue beast.

He was a pretty lame character nonetheless , imo.
>>
>>5776764
I miss cat-beast. He was played as the straight man while sometimes playing with balls of yarn to regain his memories. It was so stupid, I loved it.
>>
File: SHS-Beast-002.jpg (80KB, 635x899px) Image search: [Google]
SHS-Beast-002.jpg
80KB, 635x899px
>>5776613
The sculpts are 10/10 for sure, but the gimped articulation would make it at best 6/10 for me.

I'd even take the MI head with the old SHS body. Beast is such an agile character and the lack of articulation just makes him look like Kraven shot him and stuffed him to me.
>>
I got the Marvel Legends Juggernaut, and both the ankles are incredibly loose. Like, no resistance at all, they just wobble freely.

Luckily, the forward articulation is so limited it still stands, it just leans slightly forward.
>>
Carnage is great right now, don't hear the autists, Moon Knight, new avengers, spiderman 2099, Gwenfuckingpool
>>
>>5776937
>Carnage is great right now, don't hear the autists

fuck off, real Carnage isn't a redneck
>>
>>5776973
Pretty much this. What's the point of each battle if there's no real consequences in the end?
>>
>space venom but still no ultimate venom
y tho
>>
File: carnagemaninaction.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
carnagemaninaction.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>All this talk of how bad Carnage is

What?

Look, I'll agree that most of modern marvel is real shitty right now, but Carnage is one of my favorite books out currently.

Did they retcon him to act like a Southern Hillbilly? Sure. That's pretty annoying. But he definitely still likes heavy metal (In a Nova comic, there's a concert going on in the background, and Cletus is loving the music while his symbiote is freaking out from the sound). Having artists forget he's robot from the waist down is annoying too.

Carnage has had some very good stories though. Family Feud was amazing, and Carnage USA was equally so. (It helped that Clayton Crain is an amazing artist). Superior Carnage wasn't really a Carnage story, but it led us to getting Carnage back to normal. Deadpool vs Carnage was a bit too lol wacky for me (Bunn does not write Deadpool as good as Duggan), but it was nice to see Shriek and the Mercury team symbiotes again. And if you didn't enjoy Carnageman during AXIS, then I'm sorry you hate fun. What's not to love about a psychopath trying to do the right thing?

Seriously though, the current Carnage comic is really good. It's basically a horror comic where Carnage is trying to get some eldritch tier powers from the darkhold, and he's being hunted by a team with Eddie Brock Toxin and Jameson's son who's also the Man wolf. Written by Gerry Conway, a classic Spider-man writer (He wrote the death of Gwen Stacy)
>>
>>5777136
>He wrote the death of Gwen Stacy
You mean the one where she died from not falling into the river?
>>
>>5777140
She died from having her neck snapped from the Whiplash of the sudden stop when Spider-man webbed her leg. There's a little snap sound effect and everything.
>>
>>5776620
any chance we'll see a black spiderman of this?
>>
>>5777127
my sentiments, exactly
i would kill for a bagley venom, especially now that we have ultimate peter
>>
File: bagleyvenom.jpg (274KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
bagleyvenom.jpg
274KB, 500x625px
>>5777416
Best Venom
>>
>modern Mahvel
>kek

You guys are all just Stockholm Syndromers. Let it go and joint the anime master race
>>
>>5777499
Jesus fucking Christ, are you kidding me? Riri?
>>
>>5777499
Do they even know how to draw? She's literally a miniature adult. Kids have bigger heads in proportion to their bodies than adults but this girl is literally a miniature adult. And if she is supposed to have an adult figure why the fuck is she like 2.5 heads shorter than Tony and has a head that's 3/5 the size? Wtf is going on here?
>>
>3 out of 6 main avengers are now black
What happen to diversity? This is akin to getting BLACKED
>>
>>5777506
Tony's a hologram in the background you doofus

There's plenty reason to sperg out, art in this case is not one of them
>>
So there's a perfectly reasonable replacement for Iron Man if Tony retires who even fits the diversity quota and makes sense within universe, Rhodes aka War Machine. It's been almost 20 years in the making.

But nope, gotta have literally who Mary Sue black teen genius to be Iron Man and kill of Rhodey
>>
>>5777499

Most people dont care or dont like modern Marvel anyways.

And you can always download comics for free instead of buying them.

Comics are dead for good
>>
>>5777516

What I hate the most about the blackwashing and womanwashing is that instead of creating new attractive characters they substitute well established ones, ruining them
>>
>>5777540
>ruining them
Nothing of value was lost when boring Aryan girl Ms Mahvel got replaced by qt Kamala.

Carol now becomes Captain Marvel and also nothing of value was lost because Captain Marvel has been dead for 20 years
>>
I personally hate how Marvel's art has shifted so that everyone has this almost inhuman look to their faces. Noses look funny, eyes are like melting ice cubes, the shading is weird, and it's been like this since that godawful NYX introduced it. Everyone looks like they're wearing an odd rubber mask instead of having a real face.
>>
>>5777554
I just hate the generic look of the art most mainstream dc and marvel books have right now
>>
File: 1453223428254.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1453223428254.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>5777499
I find it funny how people cheer for stuff like this.
>I'm so happy this new character is black!
But don't say anything about how stereotypical they turn out to be
>has an afro and hoops that are big enough to fit baseballs through
next they are going to reveal she's from some urban neighborhood in NY, has parents struggling to find a job, and a brother who has broke the law, or something
>>
>>5777642
This. It's hard to take seriously "progressive" characters when they honestly feel like they were creased by someone who frequents /pol/ to be a negative representation
>>
>>5777642
>she's from some urban neighborhood in NY

It's Marvel so that's a 99.999% chance.
>>
Oh shit girls? And black people?
That's like double the cooties
>>
>>5777499
Wouldn't she suffocate herself inside that IM helmet with the size of her afro?
>>
>>5777549
>Nothing of value was lost when boring Aryan girl Ms Mahvel got replaced by qt Kamala.

This is one of the few times it actually worked though.

I personally have no issues when its another person taking up the mantel/name of a hero. Its when they randomly turn the character into another race/gender and retcon their backstories for the sake of pandering, instead of just coming up with a new hero for that group.
>>
>>5777699
I do admit, watching /pol/ cry over it is fucking hilarious, even if the actual decisions don't benefit the books at all. Not that Marvel has been anywhere near good since 1999 ended.

Like that 9/11 special showing Dr Doom and Kingpin feeling bad about the attacks. Dr Doom would probably have leveled NY if he had the chance, and Kingpin routinely killed people, sold drugs and had women raped, so he's a bit of a hypocrite if he suddenly cares. The only what that issue could've ignored characterization harder is if Carnage had expressed sorrow over the dead victims.
>>
>>5777508
Wot
>>
>>5777549
Genis and Phylla would like to have a word.

Or shit, Monica would like to have a word. Not only was she the first female Captain Marvel, but she was a POC. I wonder what those Carol Corps types would say when they learn about that.
>>
>>5776273
why thundra doe?
>>
>>5776273
>JJ up front
>Get out of my way, he's mine guys! Where's Parker when I need him?
>>
So I have no clue where to post this but my birthday is coming up soon and I want to get a Scott Lang Ant-Man fig or a good Spider-Man and I am wondering what one would be the best to get. The legends stuff looks okay but I kind of leaning towards getting the hot toys Ant-Man. Can I get some opinions?
>>
>>5777925
Legends Ant-Man is okayish. ML Pizza Spidey is great with another great looking Spidey coming out in the next Spider-man wave.

I've heard good things about Hot Toys, but I don't have any personal experience. Obviously you're going to be paying quite a bit more and it's going to be twice as large as a ML. Otherwise there's also a figuarts Ant-Man coming out, but it would probably be too late for your birthday and since most places are sold out you'd have to pay a bit higher of a price.
>>
>>5777935
Seeing as I don't like the look of the civil war Ant-Man I think I may just go with the MS Ant-Man and get the Pizza Spidey as he looks ten times better than the maefex amazing spidey I was looking at.
>>
>>5775091
Either Pizza Spider-Man or Carnage, from the Hasbro line. Carnage was my first Legends figure.
>>
>>5777416

He can wait in line until I get my McGuiness Deadpool.
>>
File: image.jpg (664KB, 1267x1820px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
664KB, 1267x1820px
Bit the bullet and bought ML Chameleon and Kraven. Was saving that money for tat Falcon/Bucky 2 pack but god knows when that's coming.

Now I must ask, which figure is better in your eyes, misty knight or White tiger? I need one of them and Superior Venom to complete my BaF Rhino which I really need.
>>
>>5778004
Are you buying online or physical? So Misty Knight is a sassy black woman, which is fairly unique in term of figure. However for some reason it is very common for her figure to suffers from googly eye syndrome where her eyes are painted apart and looks derpy.

White Tiger is a literally who C-list superhero, but she's masked and it is unlikely that she'll be bad. She's just bland
>>
>>5777516
>Rhodes aka War Machine. It's been almost 20 years in the making.

He's done it before too.
>>
>>5778004
Misty Knight
>>
>>5778029
white tiger is in the spidey cartoon, that's why she's even in the wave.
>>
>>5777642
>>5777684
She's actually from some urban neighborhood in Chicago.
>>
>>5777499
>Written by Benis
>He has two black daughters
>Literally inserting his children into comics to make a point like Jeph Loeb keeps doing with his dead son

Sage for not /toy/-related but god damn I wish half of these hacks Quesada-era Marvel propped up for so long would just fucking stop writing comics.
>>
>>5778067
Loeb at least has the justification that his son died so even if the character's not well liked he exists as a sort of memorial to his son.

Bendis's kids are alive, so he's basically just a dad who's asking you if you wanna see the pictures of his kids he keeps in his wallet but he's doing it while you're trying to watch a movie or something.
>>
>>5778029
Physical, there are a ton of Misty Knights and White Tigers still on pegs at my local target. I guess I'll go with Misty, I'll just keep an eye out for those eyes like you said. I don't know much about either but she does seem to be the more stand out design.
>>
Holy shit
>>
>>5778177
I don't know what is wrong it seems pretty accurate to an American
>>
File: freedomtho.png (144KB, 328x348px) Image search: [Google]
freedomtho.png
144KB, 328x348px
>>5778182
>>
File: maek murikka grate agein.png (447KB, 605x650px) Image search: [Google]
maek murikka grate agein.png
447KB, 605x650px
>>5778177
>>
>>5777127
i think the space venom body would be perfect, proportion wise for an ultimate venom
>>
>>5778177
Both heads look like Sexualobster drawings.
>>
File: 1442431329348.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1442431329348.gif
993KB, 250x250px
>>5778258
>>
>>5776253
Every time I see this picture I think it's Tracy Morgan.
>>
>>5778268
Every time I see this picture I think of Hungary. I wonder why they put so many references to such a small, insignificant country into these movies. (See the Budapest incident Hawkeye referred to)
>>
>>5778249
Yeah, some of the limbs are obviously armored and would have to be switched out, but it really does look like it's just begging for an Ultimate Venom retool.
>>
>>5777549

I like Captain Marvel just as much as the old cancer Captain Marvel.

I was thinking more of black Hawk/Captain America, Black kid Iron Man, Black kid Spiderman, Asian Hulk etc....

Women and black characters have existed since the early days of Marvel, but substituting well established ones is shit,
>>
Should I trade ROML US Agent for Rocket Raccoon series Wrecker?
>>
>buying hasbroshit

Do people actually do this?
>>
>>5778942
At least we shit and complain about Hasbro all the time, unlike those anon in NECA and 4H threads who think that their beloved company can do no wrong.
>>
>>5778177
>12" of this
>>
>>5778947
To be fair I think it's only one or two faggots in the Neca thread that throw absolute tantrums. But it's still enough to have made me stop going in those threads altogether.
>>
>>5778947

Remember kids, boil you NECAs!
>>
>>5776253
I just want to know when this glorious son of a Frank is coming out. This month, apparently - yet my local Walgreens doesn't have him
>>
>>5779033
Namor just came out, so if you're stores aren't still flooded with Daredevils and Antmans, they'll be flooded with him, which means you won't see this guy in a store until September at the least.
>>
File: IMG_20160707_155515.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160707_155515.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
Got my Xmen wave, ask me anything
>>
>>5779033
Why is Hasbro fucking incapable of making shoes? They look like fucking clogs.
>>
>>5779038
Why do you waste money on Hasbroshit?
>>
>>5779038
hows iceman?
>>
>>5779040
I wish someone else would make figures from proper Xmen license, but Hasbro has the monopoly so what can you do. Look at what happen to Kaiyodo and their Amecomi line.

Xmen are already getting shoved aside merchandise wise as it is.
>>
>>5779044
Gummy as shit, he's the gummiest of them all. The whole line is gummy as shit, gummier than most ML I had. IDK if they've been baking inside the USPS truck in the heat of summer or what happen, but Deadpool's katana and wolverine's claw came out looking like wet pasta noodles. Even Deadpool's bazooka and Cable's rifle is gummy and warped
>>
>>5776452
BBTS already has him in stock. Mine arrived this week.
>>
>>5779033

Too gay and too cheap.

I want angry&hurt old Fronk not gay 30's Punisher

The gloves and boots are completely lacking, it's just some paint.
>>
>>5779051
Fuck me, that's the first time I've heard that. For the accessories, are we talking warped out of the package but stiff and fixable, or just straight up floppy? Also do you have the select juggernaut to compare articulation to?
>>
>>5779142
straight up gummy and floppy. Remember those noodly Wolverine claws because they're afraid that kids gonna stab themselves in the eye? Everyone except Cable & Juggernaut seems to be made of that kind of plastic. It could also be my apartment is an oven right now, 76F.

Yes I have the select Juggernaut, I will update you guys on that later after I dig him out of storage
>>
>>5779149
So are the actual figures better or worse than the GOTG wave stuff?
>>
>>5779160
>GOTG
I don't know, I don't have them to compare but the actual figures are great, except for Rogue's googly eyes. The paints are all great, Deadpool is great and I lucked out by getting Phoenix and kitty with decent face paint. Iceman is a bit floppy, but that might vary from figure to figure. Only complaint is that the weapons are molded in shitty plasticky silver, but I'll paint then gloss black and it'll be ok
>>
>>5776267
cmd store still had preorder up for venom and carnage select

the legends carnage is real bad
>>
>>5778364
glad i'm not the only one who sees it
>>
>>5779208
>the legends carnage is real bad
I think this is literally the first time I've heard someone say this. It's maybe not worth aftermarket prices, but it's a far above average figure.
>>
File: IMG_20160707_175621.jpg (2MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160707_175621.jpg
2MB, 2560x1920px
Juggs can stand on one foot, very solid ankle pivot - definitely better than the select in term of articulation. Overall pretty good wave, I imagine just like the TRU exclusive this wave will shoot up in price down the line. The only weak figure is Phoenix for being on a shitty female sculpt, and Havoc because he's not as high profile as the rest of the folks
>>
>>5778088
misty is jean grey's sassy black roommate and a cop in nyc who later has her arm blown off preventing a bomb from exploding. Tony Stark gives her a bionic arm made of vibranium and diamonds that she uses in tandem with a huge revolver to kick ass forever in heroes for hire.

she's amazing.
>>
>>5779239
Sick poses.
>>
I know everyone hates 3.75 but I think it looks neat....
>>
>>5779232
to me it didnt capture the character. it is worth $20, but not the $40+ it is going for.
>>
> Moon Dragon
> Big Bertha
> Typhoid Mary
> Black Mariah
> Night Nurse
> Monica Rambo
> Manphibian
> Moon Knight / Suited Variant
> Living Tribunal BAF

would you buy my dream wave?
>>
>>5779270

I'd love it if it was Legends scale.
>>
File: IMG_20160707_184408.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160707_184408.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
Kittybutt best butt. Phoenix is Ireland tier
>>
File: IMG_20160707_184906.jpg (1MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160707_184906.jpg
1MB, 1920x2560px
>>5779314
>>
>>5779314
Any new molds here or is it just captain marvel and spider girl reuses?
>>
>>5779318
>jewish girl with a nice ass

this is another one of her mutant powers.
>>
>>5779339
I can't confirm because I have neither of them, but Phoenix has the same mold as that Marvel NOW Storm, shitty gapey neck peg and that crappy high heel.

I think they all have the same lower torso mold, but Phonix had different kind of skinny legs compared the other two so her butt is not as accentuated.
>>
File: maximumfamily.jpg (382KB, 500x738px) Image search: [Google]
maximumfamily.jpg
382KB, 500x738px
>>5779271

I agree for sure. I wish it had more black on it. The black lines look like they were done so lazily.
>>
>>5779358
Carnage's black has never been easy to get right. Artists tended to ignore anatomy and do like pic related where the pattern was 2D. The early 90s action figures went with a swirled mix look which worked best. Other artists tried to make it follow along the muscle lines. Kyle Hotz drew him as almost entirely red with a texture.

And forget getting the random swirly tendrils accurate on a toy.
>>
File: IMG_2775[1].jpg (102KB, 478x579px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2775[1].jpg
102KB, 478x579px
>>5779358
Granted I got him for $20, but Legends Carnage perfectly satisfies what I need for him.
>>
File: No, what're YOU thinkin' bout.jpg (275KB, 1920x540px) Image search: [Google]
No, what're YOU thinkin' bout.jpg
275KB, 1920x540px
>>5779366
Honestly, I think he's towards the top of what you can do with a generic body mold to make it look like a distinct character. The select's texturing wins, but I'm always going to go for articulation so the legends wins out. They're both pretty cool though.
>>
>>5779270
I love 3.75, but I hate that Cosmo and Howard are statues. Lockjaw looks like he might be able to move his front legs at the shoulder, but nowhere else. I might as well buy statues instead of these.
>>
>>5779314
Can you remove that knife?
>>
File: 81ISMxGd4ML._SL1500_.jpg (190KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
81ISMxGd4ML._SL1500_.jpg
190KB, 1500x1500px
>>5779482
ye
>>
File: CARNAGE2015005_int5.jpg (335KB, 1031x1565px) Image search: [Google]
CARNAGE2015005_int5.jpg
335KB, 1031x1565px
>>5779366
With all the symbiote stuff they're doing, I hope they end up doing Carnage's current look at some point. I mean it's not significantly different from his usual look, but it'd still be cool.
>>
File: Doppelganger442px.jpg (63KB, 442x350px) Image search: [Google]
Doppelganger442px.jpg
63KB, 442x350px
Legends when?
>>
File: spiderham.jpg (177KB, 550x831px) Image search: [Google]
spiderham.jpg
177KB, 550x831px
>>5779575
>>5779575
nah pham this first
>>
File: mania spaceknight.png (2MB, 1000x1510px) Image search: [Google]
mania spaceknight.png
2MB, 1000x1510px
>>5779528
I'd much prefer to get Mania before any other symbiotes.
>>
>>5779593
I want both in the same wave.
>>
>>5777863
She's just filler until I get some more Spidey villains
>>
>>5779575
>>5779593
Those are both monkey's paw bait.
>>
>>5779593
I wanna see a spider wave that includes Spider-Ham and Doppleganger.
>>
>>5778177
the helmeted head looks like some kind of human/dolphin hybrid
>>
>>5779613
oh my god

it fucking does
>>
>>5779283
No, it's a pretty shitty wave to be honest, familia. However, the BAF is god-tier. I always dreamed with a Living Tribunal baf too, but if irc the only giant Hasbro BAF was Fin Fang Foom. It's a shame that the new BAFs are only MS scale.

Also, I've got a feeling that Big Bertha probably would be a BAF too, since Blob was.
>>
>>5779575
I feel like Doppleganger would have to be a BAF

And then you could throw in Scorn as a figure. She was in a story with him.
>>
>>5779283
A lot of those would be great as figures in other waves but altogether you've mostly just got a bunch of shelfwarmers.
>>
>>5779270

What good is a Moonboy without Devil Dinosaur?
>>
>>5779708
Walmart sells a red dinosaur that fits the scale in its ghetto GI JOE sets.
>>
>>5776317
The ultimate green goblin baf exists though.
>>
>>5776281
>Legends BAF
>Lego big-fig
>Disney Infinity
>Ultimate Spider-Man line
>Ult. Spider-Man Sinister Six line
I'm sure I missed some too. So many figures, Marvel must love him.
>>
File: review_3bafs_1.jpg (154KB, 800x1011px) Image search: [Google]
review_3bafs_1.jpg
154KB, 800x1011px
>>5776281
I'm not really familiar with the ultimate series but didn't Hasbro release him as a Baf?
>>
>>5779637
Well they made spiral, who also had 6 arms, as a regular figure.
>>
>>5779354
I've had the weird idea to put the old ml phoenix head on this new one's body. think it would work?
>>
I was swapping my Pizza Spidey's head to the open masked one and misplaced the masked one.

I looked everywhere and it's like it vanished. I'm thinking of buying Ben Reilly and using his head as a replacement while I keep him with the Spider Carnage head.

For those who own both, are they the same shade of red?
>>
File: IMG_0076 (1280x853).jpg (407KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0076 (1280x853).jpg
407KB, 1280x853px
>>5780004
Yes, it's only the blue that's the different color.
>>
>>5780008
Fuck yeah, thank you so much anon. I was worried they'd be different shades and I'd have to pay aftermarket on another pizza Spidey.

Hasbrotoyshop's eBay account had Ben Reilly for $15.99 with free shipping in case any other anons plan on buying him.
>>
>>5779038
Can Wolverine's claws be popped out like the last few Hasbro Wolverine's could?
>>
>>5780020
considering he comes with an alternate pair of fists without them, probably not
>>
>>5779149
>It could also be my apartment is an oven right now, 76F

LOL that is freezing for me.
>>
Does a Netflix Daredevil figure exist yet that isn't a fucking Funko anything? I feel like there was an announcement for a Marvel Legends like last November, but I don't know if that ever panned out.
>>
>>5780037
>>5780020
Actually yes you can.

It just makes a gaping hole
>>
>>5780478
Hasbro dude said 2017 as a possible release
>>
Is 12 inch Spidey out yet?
>>
Just got Carnage. Anyone else's have a loose T joint at the legs? It's loose and just rocks back and forth. Anyway to fix it?
>>
>>5780156
>be in Phoenix
>shitty AC has a hard time pulling my apartment from 9001 degrees to 76
>>
>>5779314
I see you have your hot glue gun ready.
>>
>>5781043
It's a pretty common problem with that mold. The quickest way is to spread his legs out as far as possible, and VERY VERY VERY carefully drop some superglue into the piece they attach to. Keep moving the hips around for a couple minutes after to make sure nothing splashed onto the balljoints.
>>
Wish I could still get carnage for a reasonable price. Was going to custom sculpt over it to give him proper depth and remove that terrible seam on his calf.

Shit...hope we get a re-issue at one point. a 12" wouldn't hurt either.
>>
>>5781126
Is there a pic or a video tutorial for this. My carnage has this problem too and I'd like to fix it too but I'm more visual.

It's strange since I have a bunch of Bucky cap figures but this is the only one that's given me an issue.
>>
>>5781289
Check some Ross stores, some people have been finding the GG BAF wave there recently for 5 bucks. I was able to snag Electro, I'm gonna be checking more I really would like to complete the BAF (need Boomerang and Superior) and an extra carnage would be nice as well.
>>
>>5781298
I actually saw a boomerang near me at one of my stores... I forget which. I could middleman it he's still there.

Just shoot a carnage my way if you find him eh?

[email protected]
>>
>>5779506
ugh this is probably gonna be annoying to get, I hope they release whole boxes of him.
>>
File: img20160708_180016.jpg (422KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
img20160708_180016.jpg
422KB, 768x1024px
>>5776267
I went for it, and I'm glad I did. Mine also has the loose hips but I can live with them since the actual legs are tight.
>>
>>5779314
>>5779318
Ah, so the shitty Memepool garbage has already begun.
>>
I just started buying Marvel Legends about 2 weeks ago and own Venom, pizza Spiderman, Scarlet Spider, Carnage, and Ben Reilly. I'm thinking of grabbing Spiderman 2099 next. Was he short packed?
>>
>>5781396
As much as anyone else in that wave besides pizza Spidey and, oddly, Anti-Venom. I'm pretty sure in later cases he was the one who was double packed, but don't quote me on that.
>>
>>5781408
Thanks anon. Wish I was able to find one at retail. Pizza Spidey as well, had to buy him online at a markup.
>>
W-what happened?
>>
File: IMG_5956.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5956.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Finally got my hands on Namor. Also picked up a light box.

Going to have to do a lot of tests and calibration to get things right before the X-Men wave gets to me.

Here's a test shot.
>>
>>5781333
deadpool will always be a meme, man
>>
>>5780011
Won't you then have a headless Ben Reilly Spider-man?
>>
>>5781308

Im betting thats the very reason they left BAF parts out, sites will be getting full cases of him in october or something.
>>
>>5781737
I'll have a Spider Carnage at least, but yeah you're right. I may have to buy a double down the road
>>
>>5781740

Ben is still double pack pricing should grab early
>>
Since this thread talks about him a lot, I'm wondering why IS Legends Carnage so expensive/highly sought? Was he one per case?
>>
File: GUL_4952.jpg (417KB, 662x1000px) Image search: [Google]
GUL_4952.jpg
417KB, 662x1000px
Got me a Namor. He's pretty awesome.
>>
File: GUL_4947.jpg (377KB, 662x1000px) Image search: [Google]
GUL_4947.jpg
377KB, 662x1000px
>>5781843
Wish he came with some closed fists.
>>
File: GUL_4956.jpg (455KB, 662x1000px) Image search: [Google]
GUL_4956.jpg
455KB, 662x1000px
>>5781845
>>
>>5781676
This
>>
>>5781856
I like that that deadpool is doing a side plank.
Stuffs good for your back.
>>
>>5781843
I haven't been able to track him down yet, I'm just gonna wait till he price drops on amazon like the other walgreens exclusives.
>>
>>5781843
>>5781845
>>5781849
I got one yesterday and I was surprised at how nice he is. The paint is really sold all around, and it's a good body. Just wish he had a smaller trident that didn't warp the hell out of his hands.
>>
>>5779593
This is why Spidershit is cancer.
>>
>>5776273
Who's the one with the gun and wearing a blazer with the weird mask?
>>
>>5782200
>paint is really sold all around
all but the eyes, good luck on finding one without derpy eyes, that's why I wouldn't suggest buying him online. other than that he looks great, but not knowing anything really about the character I couldn't bring myself to buy one
>>
>>5782341

That's Chameleon, m8
>>
File: Carn and Dobble.jpg (87KB, 571x504px) Image search: [Google]
Carn and Dobble.jpg
87KB, 571x504px
>>5779575
Legends when?
ToyBiz did....
>>
In case anyone is interested in those knockoff ML stands on ebay that come in sets of 6-12, they are just fine. The plastic is not as good as genuine parts, but they work just the same. Good to keep handy for high-heeled figures.

Star Wars Black Series foot holes are too small for the pegs, fyi.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3024x3024px
I had an extra spider head lying around and did this. Honestly looks so much better than the original iron man figure.
>>
>>5782443
How'd you end up with an extra head?
>>
File: venomenjoysnachos.jpg (451KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
venomenjoysnachos.jpg
451KB, 2448x3264px
Just got Venom in today and I like him a lot.
>>
>>5780011
Ordered both Ben Reilly Spider-Man and Scarlet Spider, thanks for linking to their eBay. Been on the fence about both for a while, but I can't argue with that price.
>>
>>5780499
This is actually good news. I'd like to swap the claws out for the darker, more silver-looking claws that came with the unmasked Hasbro Wolverine.

Or maybe the chrome ones that came with the X-Force 3 pack.
>>
>>5782723
No problem, anon. I ordered Scarlet Spider off them about a week ago and just ordered Ben Reilly a day or two ago.
>>
>>5782388
I know, I actually had that one as a kid. But a Legends of it would be cool. That Toybiz articulation doesn't cut it.
>>
>>5782503
I stole it from >>5780004
>>
File: Venom_MvC2.png (480KB, 540x750px) Image search: [Google]
Venom_MvC2.png
480KB, 540x750px
Any Venom figures based of Bengus art? aka Marvel Vs Capcom
>>
>>5782987
Revoltech showed a silhouette of that venom and a spiderman that they are working on. Not sure if it will be that style or they just wanted that one for the silhouette.
>>
File: Revoltech-Deadpool-001.jpg (298KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Revoltech-Deadpool-001.jpg
298KB, 849x1200px
>>5782989
what the fuck
Can this just be for the tease of Venom or are we actually getting a MvC Venom figure?
>>
>>5782993
I wouldn't mind that version of venom. I hope they do it. Revoltech could easily get that pose, too.
>>
File: Venom_breathe.gif (28KB, 153x117px) Image search: [Google]
Venom_breathe.gif
28KB, 153x117px
>>5783001
Hope I can get this pose
>>
I'm probably late on this one, but what's the best 6" magneto to go with the new x-men stuff?
>>
File: Magneto03.jpg (241KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
Magneto03.jpg
241KB, 576x768px
>>5783113
I'd say it's still the toybiz Magneto. Defintely not the overpriced Hasbro TRU exclusive Magneto from a couple years back. Unfortunately Magneto is the kind of character like Venom who has not have a satisfying release. You have to deal with pros and cons on each figures and IMO the Toybiz ones has the least cons and most pros. Others might disagree
>>
>>5779318
I'd butter her biscuits.
Or would it be schmear her bagel?
>>
File: Untitled.png (213KB, 267x436px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
213KB, 267x436px
>>5783187
Oy vey get away from me goyim. I only marry other Jews
>>
>>5783004
I want an articulated tongue on my Venom.
>>
>>5783004

Well, I tried to replicate the pose, did kind of a shitty job I think, but given Venom will probably use a joint system very close to Venom Snake since they're both Revo's, well, I'd say you'd be able to do it.
>>
File: VENOMSnakeGetIt.jpg (181KB, 933x895px) Image search: [Google]
VENOMSnakeGetIt.jpg
181KB, 933x895px
>>5783247

And of course my dumbfuck self forgot to include the picture.
>>
>>5783247
>>5783251
That's not even fucking close, come on dude
>>
File: raft1.png (3MB, 1502x1198px) Image search: [Google]
raft1.png
3MB, 1502x1198px
Closer pics of Raft along with official desc.

>"Hasbro’s Marvel set will be available at the event, a collectible pack ($119.99) of action figures pitting heroic Spider-Man vs. the supervillains Sandman, Dreadknight, Abomination, Enchantress and Purple Man."
>>
File: raft2.png (3MB, 1408x1282px) Image search: [Google]
raft2.png
3MB, 1408x1282px
>>5783362
Apologies for high file size
>>
File: raft3.png (3MB, 1590x1166px) Image search: [Google]
raft3.png
3MB, 1590x1166px
>>5783373
Thats all folks
>>
>>5783362
>>5783373
>>5783376

>same shitty body
>grimdarker colors
>bigger eyes
so why do I want it so bad? could give a fuck about the other figures in the set.
>>
>>5782503
I use Ben Reilly as carnage.
>>
>>5783121
>like Venom who has not have a satisfying release

Are you joking?
>>
>>5783432
Too big, spare me of muh symbiote size. There's like 5 vs. hundreds of comic panel where it shows that Venom is oversized.

Also select tier articulation means he can't pull off iconic web slinging pose next to spiderman like pic related. Even the hasbro spiderman struggles to do so.

Can't wait for Revo spidey and venom
>>
>>5783441
>Too big
Shit taste.
>>
>>5783447
Well I have the figure and still not satisfied with him, what do you want me to do? Argue against me to death to like the Select Venom?

I have Spiderman Classics Venom, Sinister 6 Venom, and the new Legends Venom also. IDK, I have pic related as my definitive Venom as a kid, plus playing MVC2 where Venom is not as hulked out. I like my Venom twinky and at least as articulated as whatever Spiderman he's fighting against like a good sleek satin black fuccboi
>>
>>5783453
>Well I have the figure and still not satisfied with him, what do you want me to do?
Some people just can't be helped.
>>
>>5783362
>tfw just want Spidey for that awesome headsculpt
>have to pay $119 for it and 5 crappy figures
>con exclusive
Fuck everything
>>
>>5783470
Wait for Revo Spidey. It's not worth it for the extra 5 garbage fillers.

>Purple man
>We want /mlp/ audience
>>
>>5783477
Yeah, that's what I'm gonna do since you're right, it's not worth it for fillers. Hope that headsculpt is reused down the road though.
>>
>>5783477
>Purple man
>We want /mlp/ audience

wat
>>
File: sweep the leg.jpg (9KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
sweep the leg.jpg
9KB, 300x225px
>>5783380
>doesn't want Enchantress a classic Marvel villain who's been a member of the Masters of Evil several times

Let me guess, you're either a MCUchuck or a stupid millennial who's never read a decent comic in your whole life and has only read Bendis-tier garbage?
>>
>>5782987
Those marvel ve capcom 2 packs had the venom thats almost looked like this. Pretty cool toys
>>
>>5783477
Dude

What the fuck does Killgrave have to do with MLP
>>
>>5783532
>Ultimate Spidey
>Jessica Jones
>Daredevil
>Bad
Also
>MCUchuck
>Millenial
Please stop, your "trying to fit in" is showing
>>
>>5783596
>>5783518
It's a joke because its a random purple man.

You need to have your head deep in /co/ capeshit garbage to know who the fuck he is
>>
>>5783601
He was the primary antagonist of a successful Netflix series.
>>
>>5783601
>You need to have your head deep in /co/ capeshit garbage to know who the fuck he is

You need to have your head in the sand to believe this.
>>
>>5783362
Looks like a repainted Scarlet Spider head.
>>
>>5778052
Wow huge fucking difference senpai.
>>
>>5783373
>you want the purple

god, I want the purple
>>
>>5783441

The recent Hasbro absorbing man wave Venom is great. I don't see what issues you could have with it.
>>
>>5783804
I don't like the body mold.

The legs are too short, the shoulders are too far forward making it looks like he had dislocated shoulders.
>>
>>5783804
Great is a pretty strong word...
>>
>>5783804
Tiny and dislocated shoulders, shelf tits, long neck, short legs, and cankles. It's not great
>>
File: insultmcfarlane1a.jpg (785KB, 1000x1535px) Image search: [Google]
insultmcfarlane1a.jpg
785KB, 1000x1535px
>>5783362
>>5783376
I'd really love a better/non-packaged shot of the Spidey. The head is obviously different, and the blue is darker. Can the Pizza Spidey body even pull off the Spider-Man #1 pose?

And Enchantress has gone from pass to maybe. I am definitely buying the package for display purposes, though.
>>
>>
>>5784255
why did Todd draw Spidey's left hand twisted around unnaturally like that?

And I wager the only figure you'll ever find able to do that pose perfectly is the Spawn "classic covers" statue.
>>
>>5784269
Are you retarded? He's just turning his palm out. Any normal human can do that with ease. It's not even a full turn.
>>
>>5784293
>Are you retarded?

You open with an insult, go fuck your mother.

>He's just turning his palm out. Any normal human can do that with ease. It's not even a full turn.

Just because you CAN turn your arm like that doesn't make it a natural pose. Again, go fuck your mother for your crybaby butthurt reply.
>>
>>5784263
I guess I lucked out with my Rogue. Perfectly happy with her face
>>
>>5784366
he's a guy in a blue and red suit with spider powers, and he's holding the webs so it is completely natural you spazz.
>>
>>5784366
Let me guess, you also think that fit women are "unrealistic" because the obesity epidemic in America makes them so uncommon to see these days? Every pose the human body can make is natural buddy. If you want to argue unnatural you need to point out poses and proportions that are literally impossible.
>>
>>5784366
>bloo blooo bloo im an autistic little butthurt faggot!

Why does it have to look natural? Spidey is clearly putting effort into turning his arm like that, if you want something to criticize criticize any other thing that Todd's done with Spidey's anatomy. That one is actually fairly well drawn anatomically.
>>
>>5784366
Hi /co/mblr!
>>
>>5783701
It's not, eyes go closer to the chin and don't have the little points on the tops.

On another note, they need to fix their fuckin necks, that shit looks ridiculous. Either articulate them or don't angle them forward so much.
>>
>>5784662
to be honest, it's not bad on scarlet spider or superior spiderman.
>>
Anybody get their orders from Dorksidetoys?

I want my spidermen, black panther and Xmen :(
>>
>>5784672
Well, if you ordered the Spidey wave, BP, and X-Men wave in the same order, you won't get them until August because that is when they get the X-Men wave in.
This line is under just about every item on their site:
>Please place separate orders for in stock and pre-order items or items arriving at different times. Your entire order will be held until all items are in stock and ready to ship.

I got my BP early last month
>>
>>5784700
did you get the spidey wave? I want that hobgoblin but haven't seen anything of any new wave. It's all female beetle and shenequa everywhere.

I might get her if i an rit dye her costume black, and paint her skin white. How is her buck anyway?
>>
File: EAGLEEYE.jpg (52KB, 426x638px) Image search: [Google]
EAGLEEYE.jpg
52KB, 426x638px
>>5782309
There is a LOT to dislike about the extended Spiderverse but Peter Porker is NOT one of them.

...go fuck yourself with a straight razor
>>
>>5783701
The eyes look sculpted to me
>>
>>5784838
they do, but the scarlet spider/ben riely eyes are sculpted too.
>>
>>5784876
Are they? They might be raised a bit but these look sculpted to the degree of Pizza Spidey's
>>
>>5784662
Ah, I see. Thanks for helping clear that up, anon. I want that head for my pizza spidey really badly. The eyes on it are too small and rounded for me. This new one looks so much better.
>>
Spidey Figuarts when? Marvel should be doing this shit like clockwork because they get the money from the merchandise
>>
>>5784932

>how does licensing work
>>
>>5785019
Different anon; how does it work exactly?
>>
>>5785019
Same anon, but how?
>>
>>5785019

explain in full
>>
No we already had /biz/ edition
>>
How's the iceman in the new wave? I actually really like toybiz's iceman
>>
>>5785220
See
>>5779051
>>
>>5785220

Its what you can expect from translucent plastic. On the new ben carnage mold so its pretty good
>>
File: 2016-07-11 11.12.53.jpg (267KB, 2133x1499px) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-11 11.12.53.jpg
267KB, 2133x1499px
Well, now I'm not so sure after seeing the new photos.
>>
>>5782993
MvC Venom would be amazing.
>>5783441
Yeah, the articulation is limited, but what else did you expect out from a MS? The sculpt alone is worth the price IMO. and all the accessories.
>>
>>5785896
that looks like shit, they're too low
>>
>>5785896
Just wait for Revo spidey
>>
>>5785896
Same head just painted different

The bad thing about this is that it made the eyes look too low just painting on a thick black boarder to the existing head
>>
File: 1405852_640px.jpg (129KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
1405852_640px.jpg
129KB, 640x853px
>>5785896
That disappointingly looks pretty shitty,if they were going to try and make a McFarlane spider-man why not go all the way and not fuck up the web pattern.
>>
File: marvel checklist.jpg (709KB, 2356x3206px) Image search: [Google]
marvel checklist.jpg
709KB, 2356x3206px
New marvel books this fall.

Slapstick figure when?
>>
Mafex Iron Man released someone has a link to any review or is it to early? I figure maybe the japs already have it
>>
>>5776253
So super cheap pizza spiderman from china is a bootleg on ebay isnt it?
>>
>>5787267
No, it's from Hasbro.
>>
>>5787245
>>5787245
Just paid for mine. Already feeling the exchange rate. $76 total for sal shipping. Amiami charging 2000yen to ship it ems. The dark ages of importing are returning.
>>
Hi guys, I posted on customs general but I figure I'll post here too because some of you might have ML specific customization experience
>>5787344

Just trying to have black handguns rather than bare plastic here, what am I missing? Why won't the acrylic paint stick onto the plastic?
>>
>>5787289
is this legit anon I dont wanna get ripped off

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-Marvel-Legends-Infinite-Series-Pizza-Spiderman-6-Loose-Action-Figure-/252420989605?hash=item3ac576a2a5:g:Ax4AAOSwzJ5XW7-J
>>
Does anyone know if Kraven's head will fit on the Venom body?
>>
>>5787392
i like the way you think boi
>>
>>5787360
Well, the figure is pretty expensive too like 70 dollars msrp but yeah things are getting rough.
And shit, sal, that's gonna take like a month, have you seen any about it? I'm on the fence because Mafex
>>
>>5787392
God, I hope so. I'll have to try that later.
>>
>>5787267
I'm assuming it's a bootleg. I've actually been considering getting one for a while since I need one and there haven't been any reports of a bootleg, but the price is too good for there not to be a catch, right?
>>
>>5787714
Those are 100 percent bootlegs.
>>
>>5787362
Anyone??
>>
>>5787392
>>5787404
>>5787528
I would love a Kraven's last hunt Black Suit Kraven, but they really botched up Kravens head sculpt
>>
>>5787954
>sculpt
Paint, I meant. The paint is messed up. Plus that is the Ultiamte Kraven isnt it? The one from Kraven is 616, looks a little different in the hair and facial hair department.
>>
So I probably paid more than I should have for Nuke and Fury from the garbage comic shop in the local mall..
>>
>tfw lost Spider-Man's pizza slice
This figure is useless now
>>
>>5788241

How much, anon?
>>
>>5788339
only 30 but that 10 too much but I haven't seen them anywhere since the other places are clogged with past waves. Shit the toysrus is clogged with the rhino and onslaught waves, I was hoping for some xmen.
>>
>>5788352
>Paying 30 dollars for hasbroshit
>>
When did you grow out of wasting money on movie figures?
>>
>>5788424
I've only ever bought comic figures.
>>
Is this fucker ever going to be released? I want a non diaper wear 3.75 falcon.
>>
>>5788517
Where is the 6 inch diaper version? Because I haven't seen it either.
>>
>>5788517
Does the 6-inch come with a head without goggles? Because those are fucking lame
>>
>>5788517
If it's not out by the time the BD is released, it was likely canceled.
Hasbro uses the BD release to introduce more product, as more people tend ot buy movie products with the home video release.
>>
>>5788622
The 6" one looks like kind of a mess, to be honest. I watched a couple reviews and

>no alt head
>neck's not on a hinge so he can't look up
>wings keep falling out

I'll probably still pick one up if I can, but my hype's been totally killed.
>>
File: IMG-20160712-WA0002.jpg (426KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160712-WA0002.jpg
426KB, 1024x576px
>>5788649
You watched JayC's review, didn't you? I have the figure; he does have a hinged neck and the wings stay on fine. He clipped them on backwards. The lack of proper guns is a shame, though.
>>
>>5788786
More evidence that JayC has literal autism
>>
>>5788786
Yeah actually. Glad to hear he was wrong on those two then, because they were literally the worst things that could have ended up happening with that particular figure. Not coming with guns is annoying, but I've got enough from various other figures that I should be set. The little armory MP7s should look alright on him.

Where'd you get him?
>>
File: captainamerica-mvc1.gif (29KB, 262x400px) Image search: [Google]
captainamerica-mvc1.gif
29KB, 262x400px
Anyone have the recent Cap Wolf figure from the Onslaught wave? I've always wanted a classic 90's Cap and that one looks pretty good.

Is it any good or is there a better alternative?
>>
>>5788806
Cap wolf is solid enough as far as Captains go. My beef with him is the fact that his harnesses just slide onto his arms and have nothing keeping them from falling off, but you might not care since your pic doesn't even have the harnesses. Also possibly worth nothing he's fairly tall compared to some other Captain Americas.
>>
>>5788804
Yeah, I'm getting some Little Armory guns for him. Got him and Bucky off Ebay, since I can't get a hold of Legends where I live.
>>
>>5776253
got black panther today holy shit this fucker was rare the pegs were empty minus him and red guardian no interest in guardian but glad I found black panther.
>>
File: thor.png (178KB, 1027x389px) Image search: [Google]
thor.png
178KB, 1027x389px
Should I?
>>
>>5788831
I really thought about it because I keep hearing that thor is the best movie thor available, buuuut the rest of them do nothing for me. You could probably move the ones you don't want pretty easily, at least. Aside from hawkeye, I mean.
>>
>>5788831
Man, I've been debating that for weeks now. That Thor is pretty cool and I wouldn't mind having a Banner just for the hell of it but the other two are dead weight.
>>
>>5788831
Those look fucking terrible.
>>
>>5788815
Yeah, I don't really care about the harnesses since he'll predominantly be displayed with the shield on his arm. Being a little tall doesn't sound too bad to me either, so I think I'll go got it. Thanks for your info, anon.
>>
File: IMG_6452.jpg (269KB, 775x923px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6452.jpg
269KB, 775x923px
Like others mentioned earlier, DP is gummy. Still fun though.
>>
>>5781849
Where's the chain from that Ghost Rider is holding, fambalam?
>>
File: Marvel-Legends-Avengers-3-Pack.jpg (110KB, 928x483px) Image search: [Google]
Marvel-Legends-Avengers-3-Pack.jpg
110KB, 928x483px
>>5788649
>>5788786
This is finally out? What about Civil War MCU Bucky?

Any sightings of this 3-pack yet?
>>
>>5789607
I saw a bunch at my toys r us for 90 canadabucks, and the figures in every set I looked at had awful paint especially vision
>>
>>5788831
that's only 3 bucks less than when it was reduced to sell for a month
>>
>>5789724
Tch... yeah, eBay is giving no results except from Canada & they're $120+. Guess I'll just keep waiting until it drops in the states...

I only want Sam, anyway. MAYBE Kate...
>>
I want a green hulk with purple pants. Kinda like the MU one releases awhile back. Any suggestions? I know of the select hulk, but are there any others?
>>
File: Whatcha got Steve.jpg (269KB, 1174x867px) Image search: [Google]
Whatcha got Steve.jpg
269KB, 1174x867px
>>5788296
It is a great accessory....
>>
File: metoospidey.gif (2MB, 272x204px) Image search: [Google]
metoospidey.gif
2MB, 272x204px
Any guesses on when the Spidey wave will be showing up in stores?
>>
>>5789946
Marvel Legends Galactus wave First Appearance Hulk. Available in Grey too.
>>
>>5787245
>>5787360
>>5787421
Found this on Instagram. Didn't know it came with the RDJ head, looks pretty good.
>>
Anyone know if BAF hobgoblin's head fits on the new Hobgoblin legend?

If anybody owns these, can you take a picture of what it looks like?
>>
>>5789372
holy shit are the handles on the swords actually that thick? they aren't paper thin anymore? nice. to bad those D.Eagles are still going to stretch out his hands.
>>
>>5790600
his hands are molded to fit the swords. no wiggle-wiggle. The hands are also pliable enough to hold his other weapons. No worries.
>>
>>5790600
>>5790638
Indeed. He holds his pistols and swords well.
>>
>>5790103
>No issues
Oh shit they finally got it together
>>
>>5790775
I would fucking hope so. Still gonna wait for more reviews before buying though, just to be safe.
>>
>>5789794
I want Vision so I can take a photo of him finding a half-buried Grim Reaper in my backyard
>>
Why the hate for 3.75 scale?

Imo it is the far superior scale for superheroes.

Anyone who wants more should stick to the Select line.

So why is Legends so praised? It all looks like plastic shit, and while there are some turds in 3.75 there are also some great figures that rival their Legends counterparts.
>>
>>5791260
No one hates 3.75 except Hasbro.

People don't buy it because Hasbro's been slowly killing their lines in that scale.
>>
>>5791265

I got the perception that many toy enthusiasts weren't preciesly into the line and had a bias against it.
>>
>>5791268
I'm not, but only because Japanese figures tend to be around that scale, and having my Kamen Riders and my Jedi in the same scale is weird but like a good weird
>>
File: image.jpg (228KB, 674x1199px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
228KB, 674x1199px
>>5790775
>>5790805
Yeah, not really.

This looks like more hot shit, honestly. Japanese Twitter users seems to be complaining that it just falls apart straight out the box, and that paintjob is disgusting.
>>
File: image.jpg (332KB, 673x1126px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
332KB, 673x1126px
>>5791385
>>
File: image.jpg (214KB, 674x1199px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
214KB, 674x1199px
>>5791390
Also the faceplate is horrible compared to the prototype, really dirty-looking panel lines and lots of excess flash around the eyes.
>>
File: image.jpg (155KB, 674x1199px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155KB, 674x1199px
>>5791392
Looks kind of alright from a distance, but 1.5x the cost of the SHF 'kind of alright' isn't good enough.
>>
>>5791385
>>5791390
>>5791392
>>5791397
Well shit. This company's really yankin my balls. The rdj head actually looks pretty good, but the rest of it looks like a slimy shf knockoff. If it dips in price later on I might consider it.
>>
File: Juo6MQt.jpg (49KB, 668x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Juo6MQt.jpg
49KB, 668x1000px
>>5791720
If you want a definitive 6" Mark 43, it might be worth shelling out for the Comicave version. I'm kind of amazed at the reviews it's been getting, they seem to have completely turned themselves around as a company.

>6"
>75% diecast metal
>Chest and eyes light up
>All flaps on the back and legs work
>Shoulder missile parts
>Swappable arm rocket
>Really nice effect parts
>Lots of hands
>Flawless paint finish
>>
>>5791268
It's because they're small and unsatisfying.

We are size queens.
>>
>>5791260

Penis envy. Size is associated with small penises which they relate to that doesnt happen with the 6" scale.

Or so thats what they taught us in psych class
>>
>>5791807
It looks very nice, but I have no need for all those extras and flaps. Plus I can't really justify spending over 90 for a 6 inch figure, no matter how nice it is
>>
>>5791260
I find they have less range of motion, tend to fall over easier and can't pull off dynamic poses as easily as 6 inch figures. Glad I sold all of my old MU, especially since the line has gone to shit with even less articulation.
>>
File: 1418423859889.jpg (28KB, 801x534px) Image search: [Google]
1418423859889.jpg
28KB, 801x534px
>>5791260
>Why the hate for 3.75 scale?

I don't collect Happy Meal Toys.

>>5791265
>No one hates 3.75 except Hasbro.
>>
I just got in my Juggernaut Wave from BBTS and I got to say I'm extremely happy with it.

The QC on my set is really good too.
>>
>>5792568
Be careful about Wolverine. I was happy initially but that butterfly and shoulder joints are not sculpted properly, the paint do strip and the shoulder do get scratched up with extended play
>>
>>5791807
Why not wait for the Figma though?

Also I don't really like the light up gimmick, all it does is hinder the torso articulation. Moreover from some review I've seen it doesn't look all the way up, which means it can't pull of a horizontal flight pose
>>
I'm going to SDCC for the first time. Will they be selling the new Marvel Legends X-Men Juggernaut line there? Thanks!
>>
>>5792733
Because the Figma looks like shit barring the very nice paintjob. Proportions and joints are all completely off.

They fixed the torso issue on the Comicave version with this release by moving the batteries into the back of the upper body. It splits apart at the waist in three places like the Hot Toys figures now. Granted, it still can't really look up, though...

First review is in for the Mafex 43. Turns out it is indeed a pile of garbage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Npo2eJquiK0
>>
>>5792558

>Happy Meal toys
>>
>>5793269
Luke Skywalker?
>>
>>5793269
oh man, you remeber when happy meal toys were good though? those were the days.
>>
>>5793269
>this looks good
>>
File: 1458587315879.png (727KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1458587315879.png
727KB, 1024x768px
>>5793269

>he thinks this looks good

You're not really helping out you cause posting that pic.
The only acceptable 1:18 scale lines are GIJoeRAH and Star Wars cause vehicles are an essential part of both lines. In a smaller scale like 1:18, vehicles are just easier to do.
>>
>>5793120
Good fuck, what kinda paint is that on his face? And of course the highlights aren't lined up. I guess it's the best human face they've put out, but that's not saying much
>>
I'm going to SDCC for the first time. Will they be selling the new Marvel Legends X-Men Juggernaut line there? Thanks!
>>
>>5794419
>Will they be selling the new Marvel Legends X-Men Juggernaut line there?

Maybe one of the vendors will in the marketplace area but expect a high markup since the wave just hit and is in high demand.

Hasbro though will not be selling it at their store. They only sell mostly SDCC exclusives at the con. I remember a few retail items being sold at the con but it was never action figures.
>>
>>5794104
Right now, Mafex seems to be about Marvel Select quality with more joints and less stability for merely thrice the price.
>>
>>5793269
>all that excessive shading.

why
>>
>>5794419
>going to SDCC to buy new retail items

Have you been to a con before? Con booths are a great place to find old stuff, you don't go out of your way to go to find current stuff at a con. If you can't find it normally I guess, but man, what a waste of time.
>>
>>5791268
Your perceptions are false. However, Hasbro is killing off everything in that scale so good luck.
>>
>>5796037
>>5796037
>>5796037
New thread
Thread posts: 366
Thread images: 83

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.