[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uncanny Valley Yotsuba

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: FIGURE-021143.jpg (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
FIGURE-021143.jpg
49KB, 600x600px
wat
>>
>>5769219
It's not quite uncanny valley, at least for me--it sort of reminds me of the pseudo-realism used on say, Kow Yokoyama human sculpts. I think it's just disquieting because the original Yotsubato style was so simplistic and the contrast is startling.
>>
Disgusting
>>
>>5769219
That's pretty cool.
>>
>>5769219
That's actually really adorable.
>>
>>5769219
the only thing uncanny about this is that shitty jumpsuit which throws off her proportions
>>
>>5769219
the upper right pic makes it look a bit weird but left pic is adorable and makes me want to hug her
>>
Looks ok to me, cute even.
>>
>realistic yotsuba
>her hair is still green
>isn't asian
fail
>>
>>5770066
yotsuba isn't asian you dweeb, she comes from the west
>>
I thought it was heavily implied she was from Okinawa.
>>
>>5770082
>>5770066

It's supposed to go with Machine Ka. so they made her match the other humans from that.

It's pretty cute. I wish I was into 1/20th stuff.
>>
>>5770162
>1/20

Why the fuck is Maschinen Krieger shit in that scale, anyway? It's the only line I've seen in that scale, and it's annoying that it's just a hair off from 1/18 which would give it a ton more accessories and cross compatibility.
>>
>>5770066
Her hair can be any color you want, it's unpainted
>>
File: we just don't know.gif (999KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
we just don't know.gif
999KB, 250x251px
>>5770082
>>5770086
>>
>>5770082
>casual who's never read the source
That guy who adopted her said he got her from some other asian island.
Sure, it's in the west, but it's still asian.

>>5770162
green hair still
>>
>>5770210
"Before moving to their present house, she and Koiwai used to live with his mother, and before that on an island that is, according to Yotsuba, "to the left".[12] Almost nothing is known about her biological parentage other than that she was orphaned somewhere outside Japan and then adopted by Koiwai. Hence, people often think she is a foreigner."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yotsuba%26!#Main_characters

To the left pretty obviously means west, it's just a matter of how far. And then there's the chance that she was born in Japan from western parents, or she's a half breed that lucked into blonde hair, or one of a dozen other reasons.
>>
>>5770212
She's from a magical fairy island where people have green hair and they're all children full of boundless cheer and curiosity
>>
>>5770066
>>5770212
>>5770280
>Thinking crazy hair color in anime/manga reflects their actual hair color if it was real life/live action.
>>
>>5769219
more like "North Korean propaganda film" Yotsuba
>>
File: orig.png (645KB, 1100x758px) Image search: [Google]
orig.png
645KB, 1100x758px
>>5770367
>>
>it's a japs want to be white so bad episode
>>
>>5769243
Pronounce Kow Yokoyama
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.