[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /toy/ think of the Red Hood?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: GREG CAPULLO'S RED HOOD.png (366KB, 409x649px) Image search: [Google]
GREG CAPULLO'S RED HOOD.png
366KB, 409x649px
What does /toy/ think of the Red Hood?
>>
File: jason.jpg (99KB, 636x960px) Image search: [Google]
jason.jpg
99KB, 636x960px
I love mine
>>
I thought he was pretty interesting in BTBATB but that show made ALOT of nobodies interesting. I think between that and JL/JLU, Mattel squandered an incredibly opportunity to push more non-Batman figures.
>>
File: Alkdjf.jpg (896KB, 988x1532px) Image search: [Google]
Alkdjf.jpg
896KB, 988x1532px
>>5727991
I have 7 of those guys,
They cant pose for shit but having a group of 7 gang members all standing the same (all with different weapons from other sets) and having the one guy in the middle standing like pic related.
Its all good
>>
File: pfft.jpg (45KB, 359x391px) Image search: [Google]
pfft.jpg
45KB, 359x391px
>swivel arms
>>
>>5728509
Yeah I bought several on clearance as well for business suit fodder.
>>
>>5728074

I'm so pissed they shorted us on giving us the goddamn pistols.
>>
Awesome troop building figure for henchmen.

I have three of them and they are great. A shame though, DC never got around to give us a troop building box set for them....
>>
File: Arkham-Knight-Red-Hood-011.jpg (593KB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Arkham-Knight-Red-Hood-011.jpg
593KB, 1365x2048px
>>5728074
I tracked down the biker fetish version because it has better arm articulation. Fuck yeah double-jointed elbows
>>
>>5730144

Thats one of my favorite figures ever, but im not paying $100 for him on eBay
>>
>>5729600

Yeah its fucki up after showing them in all the promos. But I really like the way I have him posed with the rifle so Im actually not too upset
>>
>>5727991
>no cape

it's shit
>>
>>5730763
They could have fixed that with a box set. Red Hood with his cape, the brick shit house Red Hood gang member who tried (and failed) to spear Batman in Batman #24, and two regular goons. Bonus points, give the three Red Hood Goons new unique head sculpts so they can have faces and identities of the average Gothamite that Joker/Red Hood blackmailed with threats of death, to be his henchmen.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.