[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Those little guys are collectibles in the new DOOM game, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
Those little guys are collectibles in the new DOOM game, and I really dig the design. Do you think there's a chance for them to actually be produced considering there's already a line of Doom merch for Funko Pop?
>>
>>5716934

You're from /v/, aren't you?
>>
>>5716943
Nah, /v/ is a pile of shit. But why is that relevant to the question asked?
>>
>>5716946
Don't you know that having more than one interest is literally awful you fucking /v/eddit normie getoutgetoutgetoutGEEEET OOOOOUUUUUUT REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Or something like that, who knows? I don't question the autismals, at this point.
>>
>wanting anything to do with Doom 4

DINO can fuck off.
>>
>>5716934
Not a chance. I'm going to make my own from the game's assets. Gonna make a proper figure that poses like the game one.
>>
>>5716934
Don't see why they wouldn't. They sell some crap DOOM merch already and milk the fuck out of Fallout bobbleheads
>>
>>5717471
Since most of the details seems to be textured rather than modeled, that'd necessitate a lot of customisation to look decent no?
>>
>>5717507
Yeah, gonna be a passion project, always wanted to make toys.
>>
>>5717510
Good luck mate, post the process when you get to it.
>>
>>5717387
kill yourself loser
>>
>>5718926
>loser for preferring real Doom to Doom 4

Kill yourself, Rooster Teeth
>>
>>5718940
theyre both great games. you dont have to only like one, you retarded fucking fishface.
>>
>>5716943
>>5717387
>>5718940
>muh boogeyman
>muh nostalgia
I know some manchild browse /toy/ and the subject of this thread relates to video games but holy fuck
>>
>>5719083
>waaah you don't like the new flavor of the month

It's also possible to see the game as pointless and inferior, you mongoloid that makes Jin look better by comparison.

>>5719101
>Bethesda has been caught paying gaming review groups to hype Fallout 4 and attack anyone who gave it bad scores
>"boogeyman"
>>
>>5719104
>you must be /v/!
>you must be dino!
>you must be roost teeth!
Yeah not boogeyman at all, bring them up when no one mentioned these fucks and I don't even know what DINO is, don't bother explaining your forced internet villain because no one outside of your elitist geek groups give a shit.
>>
>>5719109
>DINO

Doom In Name Only

also, you're crying.
>>
>>5717387
>>5718940
>>5719104
>>5719134
>Doom in name only

The first line spoken in the game is RIP AND TEAR.

It's about as Doom as it gets you autistic fuckwit.
>>
>>5719186
>The first line spoken in the game is from that awful comic book adaptation

Do you even think about the stupid shit you write before you post it?

>baaaw Anita said mean things about the game, I feel obligated to buy it
>neato, it's got gore just like that mediocre Doom mod made by that racist dude

This is literally white Gamergate is creaming themselves over this shit. Female paid to say bad things + Brutal Doom gore = /pol/ eats it up. Beats making a good game.

But seriously, anyone who likes this piece of shit has no taste in games. Oh right, Gamergate, many of which aren't even real gamers, no wonder you like garbage. You've not even played the original nor are you old enough to have experienced it when it changed the gaming industry. This won't change anything, this will linger and become forgotten.
>>
>>5719335
Literally no one cares about Anita or gamergate anymore and you are the only one bringing it up. You have no subtlety and stop trying to shitpost when you are so bad at it.
>>
>>5719104
What point was there to the original?
>>
>>5719335
>Gamergate strawman
>Sarkeesian strawman
>/pol/ strawman

As someone old enough to have played Doom when it was first a thing, as someone who installed Doom on iPods for shits and giggles back in the early 2000's, as someone who downloads a copy of Doom ritualistically for every new computer, console, tablet and phone they buy - Doom 2016 is a well-polished gem of a game and a great homage to the series as a whole and its surrounding ephemera.

Now kindly fuck off and take your idiotic ramblings elsewhere.
>>
>>5719384

Why do you have to prove to him about how you're an honest and true Doom fan? He's being confrontational about a subjective opinion on a videogame. About the only objective thing about Doom 2016 is that the multiplayer's a huge let down and that's it.
>>
>>5716934
It would be awesome if it happened. I'd like to see the new Praetor suit/ doom guy in a Neca, but I know that funko has the license and that 3a is doing a 12 inch.
>>
>>5719390
I guess I'm just #triggered by the absurd level of toxic idiocy.

Also >>5719104 - I've noticed posts like this cropping up constantly referring to Jin, /pol/, the evils of conservatism, etc every so often and they always have this exact same confrontational tone and lexicon.

Seems like we've got another one to add to the roster along with Greg, Peon and Subjectanon.
>>
>>5719536

I wonder when he'll realise that he'll be a conservative himself later in the years. Because his views will no longer be 'progressive' or 'liberal' in the future.
>>
>>5720640
I highly doubt he is anything beyond a contrarian
>>
Doom 4 is literally "fuck you I liked it" or nostalgiagoggles rage depending on which doom fans you talk to. I personally loved it. Especially the call back to the original dooms with secrets hidden in the levels and classic map collectibles
>>
>>5720999
Trips for truth. Doom 4 is an oustanding game, and one of the few shooters that I played through more than once.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.