[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW no steven universe toys out yet besides the shitty POP!vinyls.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 68

File: image.png (200KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
200KB, 900x900px
>TFW no steven universe toys out yet besides the shitty POP!vinyls.
>>
>>5711331
yeah there's a serious lack of merchandise in general, I want some figures damn it

maybe that anon in customs general will sell me a Steven >>5707179
>>
>>5711331
I've heard rumors here and there about figures and more merch, but considering the figures are probably funko junk it may not even be worth it.
>>
they know SJWs don't buy merch made for SJWs, so they aren't wasting time or money on making it.
>>
>>5711331
There are a a few different mini sets coming out, but that is about it.
I am cautiously optimistic about the Funko minis. They tend to be a lot less shitty than the POPs.
Also I would literally give my left testicle for a Figma/Figuarts quality Peridot.
>>
>>5711551
Surprised it took three posts for an SJW comment to show up.
>>
>>5711551
Pretty much this. This demographic likes to praise stuff like this but doesn't do much to actually support it if it requires money.
>>
>>5711331
Shit shows don't deserve good merch.
>>
>>5711565
Because they don't have any money.

>>5711555
I really want a Lapis
>>
File: stevenuniversemysteryminis.jpg (66KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
stevenuniversemysteryminis.jpg
66KB, 500x500px
>>5711555
>>5711581
>>5711565

I ordered two cases of the Mystery Minis off of EE and I have a few HTs in my area, I report with case layouts and blind box weights when I get the cases in July if the HTs don't get 'em earlier.

Another thing to remember is that some merch is only available via the CN Shop.
>>
File: Peridot_in_robot.png (181KB, 1024x768px)
Peridot_in_robot.png
181KB, 1024x768px
This stupid little robot would make a fun figure.
I always like when a robot is just a shape with appendages.

>>5711565
I can already see the long winded rants about how toys literally objectify women or some such garbage.
>>
>>5711555
>Also I would literally give my left testicle for a Figma/Figuarts quality Peridot.
Good taste anon, she is best gen, after all.
>>
>>5711572
Crush your balls and blow your shittaste brains out, filth.
>>
>>5711618
I was about to say something about how it's okay to have differing opinions and how not everyone has to enjoy the same things as you but then I remembered where we are.
>>
File: wrostgem.png (49KB, 200x200px)
wrostgem.png
49KB, 200x200px
>>5711555
>>5711633
Are you that guy who makes Peridot threads on /r9k/
>>
>>5711668
Never been.
Apparently there are two of us out there.
>>
I decided to see if HT picked up any new SU merch and it's still the same stuff.

The good news is that they had the Finding Dory Mystery Minis in stock, so that means that the SU Mystery Minis should be out by this time next month.
>>
>>5711601
> 3 Stevens (Amethyst-Steven sucks and it's just another Steven when they could have done a tiger millionaire and purple puma)
> Both Garnets look practically identical
> ONION
> No Jasper
> No Stevonnie
> FUCKING ONION

At least Lion is adorable.
>>
>>5711987
>Complaining about character choices.

You're a bit late to the party, the image was released back in April and the prototype back in January.

There's a chance for HT-exclusive MMs, but since they weren't revealed alongside the other ones I seriously doubt it.
>>
>>5711476
There's a bunch of merchandise coming this month through the summer.

Several board games, necklaces, t-shirts, keychains, those other weird figures, plush toys, etc etc
>>
>>5712089
>Several board games

We only have Monopoly and Yahtzee, and those are being released at different times (July for Monopoly and August for Yahtzee).

>necklaces, t-shirts, keychains

Most of those are already out now.

>those other weird figures

Barring the MMs, the only one confirmed so far is a Titan Vinyl figure of Steven.

>plush toys

Those don't have a confirmed release date yet.
>>
>>5711565
Nailed it. They have to rave about the show or their idiot friends will burn them at the stake. They're all unemployed so it doesn't make sense to make anything better than the happy meal crap they're already getting.
>>
File: tumblr_o2rtduVOd21uj2r2lo5_1280.jpg (234KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2rtduVOd21uj2r2lo5_1280.jpg
234KB, 1280x720px
>>5712142
There is also these things.
They look pretty shit, and if the DC line is any indication they will somehow still constantly fall over despite being static figures with included stands.

>>5712172
SJWs don't have friends.
>>
I'm not even a fan of SU but this baffles me. Its so hugely popular especially with teenagers/young adults that have money to spend on merch. Why haven't they got more out yet,
>>
>>5712288
I don't know why they don't have roleplay weapons out, stuff like Steven's shield and Garnet's gauntlets (like Hulk hands) would sell really well.
>>
File: tumblr_o2rtduVOd21uj2r2lo6_1280.jpg (281KB, 1280x951px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2rtduVOd21uj2r2lo6_1280.jpg
281KB, 1280x951px
>>5712142
>>5712227

Also these.
These look pretty cool at least.

>HULK SMASH
>>
>>5712288
>Its so hugely popular

It's probably nowhere near as popular as you think. Sjws are just really, really noisy. Things like sponge bob, adventure time, benten etc come up in converstation with people who have kids all the time but I've never seen or heard of this pandering trash outside of 4chan.
>>
>>5712313
I just looked up the ratings.
It seems to have pretty high viewership numbers for a cartoon network show.
Also I don't know many children but my little sister is fucking obsessed with this show.
>>
>>5712227
>all in standing poses
>the stands all keep them suspended
Why
>>
>>5712329
>my little sister is fucking obsessed with this show

Chin up anon, maybe it's not too late to save her.
>>
>>5712349
I would rather she watch this than most of the other shit on tv.
>>
>>5712349
You mean with his dick, because sge can only scream out onii chan for so long.
>>
>>5712355
You say that now but in the future when she's a fat single mother of a brown baby on welfare you'll wish you'd helped her.
>>
>>5712313
>>5712349
>>5712359
Don't you have to be somewhere in /a/ or /v/ hating on everything else you don't like
>>
File: 1402421174943.png (442KB, 910x416px)
1402421174943.png
442KB, 910x416px
>>5712363
No. They do that here too.

>>5712356
I get that the joke is incest, but your grammar is so terrible that I can't figure out exactly what you are saying.

>>5712359
So what do you want me to force her to watch anime or something?
The kid likes simple action cartoon like Steven Universe, Miraculous and the old Teen Titans cartoon. Sorry this literal baby's tastes don't line up with yours.
>>
>>5712359
why would you deny a white person their birthright to welfare?
>>
>>5712227

Right, I also remember seeing some strange phone strap-like items as well.

But like the plushies, they don't have a release date.

>>5712297

A friend of mine supposedly saw those at a HT near his workplace, but I doubt they'd stock something like that.
>>
>>5712438
I don't think those are out yet.
Maybe he saw the gauntlet Yahtzee thing.
>>
>>5712464

That's not out yet either, the Yahtzee game is set for an August release.
>>
>>5712495
In that case he was probably just mistaken or lying.
>>
>>5712297
Are those Garnet Hulk Hands

I need them
>>
I can confirm that the info in >>5711981 is correct, The manager at my local HT said that the SU Mystery Minis will be in their first July shipment.

He didn't say if there was going to be any HT-exclusive ones so any info regarding that aspect will have to wait until July.

>>5712522

I figured as much, although he did help me get three Pearl Funkos last March.

>>5712522
>Are those Garnet Hulk Hands

Yep, they were shown off at a toy fair back in January so they should be out within the year.

>I need them.

You're not the only one, a lot of fans want them as well.
>>
>>5712297
please crystal jesus
>>
At the risk of becoming the pariah of the thread-

I think the Garnet POP!vinyl might be the first and only one of the line I ever buy.

The boxy look actually WORKS for her, y'know?
>>
>>5716118

Which one did you pick up? The regular one or the glow-in-the-dark variant?
>>
>>5712297
>yfw steven wears them in the show
>>
>>5716118
I really had hoped of her POP! figure looking good, before we ever got pics I thought holy shit I'll buy that because her glasses will hide the derp eyes. Then they pissed all over it with the clear glasses.
>>
>>5716121
Oh, neither yet. Just been thinking about it. Wasn't even aware of a glow-in-the-dark variant until now, actually. Hm...
>>
>>5716654

The glow-in-the-dark version is the only one you'll find in stores (along with the glow-in-the-dark Steven) until later this month, that's when we're getting a restock as well as another glow-in-the-dark variant (it's supposedly Pearl this time).
>>
>>5711572
I actually started watching it, and if you skip through the filler it's pretty good.
>>
In the context of this thread, what the hell is HT? I get it's a store chain but nothing past that.
>>
>No pearl nose
N O T B U Y I N G
>>
>>5717056
Hot Topic is synonymous with weird goth/emo people, faux nerds, etc.

I haven't been following this thread but in general it does seem like the kind of store some SU merch'd get send to, to appeal to young "nerdy" people, like how IZ and The Nightmare Before Christmas stuff is still sold years later.

>>5716999
Man how can you say that? The filler is a part of what makes it good; just plumb fooling around and having fun with ayys. Kinda like a lighter, vaguely less realistic Clarence, but with actual magic.
>>
>>5717103
Gotta agree, filler is the best part, and it isn't really filler so much because most of it reveals something important or foreshadows some coming major story event.
>>
>>5717103
>>5717134
Alright, alright, I'll watch the filler. I've just been really digging the more plot moving or angst filled episodes. It's weird but at first I thought that SU would be another Adventure Time show. Primarily episodic with not much in terms of arcs. Then I watched it and it's like a blend of old Teen Titans and Powerpuff Girls. It's got to be the only good show on CN right now.
>>
>>5717165
I would go so far as to say every filler ep contains some useful plot development, even if we don't know what it is yet. Eps like Lars and the Cool Kids which was a very early season 1 episode foreshadow shit like Peridot joining the gems, and she wasn't even a character we knew about at that point.
>>
>>5717103
Wow, I am out of touch or retarded for not thinking Hot Topic.
>>
>>5717187
I legitimately didn't know Hot Topic still existed because I haven't been to a mall in years, so I wouldn't call you retarded.
>>
>>5717175
>Lars and the Cool Kids which was a very early season 1 episode foreshadow shit like Peridot joining the gems

Wait what fucking how
>>
>>5718004
The townie kids are loose parallels to crystal gems, Buck Dewey is Garnet, Jenny Pizza is Amethyst, and Sour Cream is Peal. Lars is Peridot, she wasn't even introduced until a year later but rewatch Lars heavy eps and think of him as Perry and it works.
>>
File: 1411277055926.jpg (69KB, 602x605px) Image search: [Google]
1411277055926.jpg
69KB, 602x605px
>Three more weeks until the Mystery Minis come out.

Who else is excited?
>>
File: 1461788143948.jpg (64KB, 687x627px)
1461788143948.jpg
64KB, 687x627px
>>5718113
I noticed the Sourcream thing, but I can't believe I never connected the other kids with gems. Not so sure about Lars though. His arc is centered on being genuine. Peridot's is more about not being an autistic retard.
>>
File: Clarence enters.webm (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
Clarence enters.webm
3MB, 720x404px
>>5717165
Nah man, CN's roster now is rather good as a whole. Steven Universe, Clarence, and The Amazing World of Gumball are all damn good shows.
>>
File: Clarence.jpg (3MB, 5561x7200px) Image search: [Google]
Clarence.jpg
3MB, 5561x7200px
On the other hand the particular episode that clip comes from might not be the best showcase of Clarence, because at the time Clarence and his buds are tripping balls trying to stay awake all night. The section was animated by Alex and Lindsay of Baman Piderman fame.

Clarence is a comfy ass show. Goofy antics, great characters (even the backgrounders are excellent), overall fun stuff, just like the other two.
>>
>>5719663
The three main characters are really the faces of autism
pigchild, robot, and skeleton.
>>
File: Pirate_Sumo_X.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Pirate_Sumo_X.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>5719672
Don't go insulting Sumo
He's a real nigga
>>
>>5719678
The Pirate Breehn would like a word with you.
>>
File: Pirate_Jeff.png (2MB, 1600x900px)
Pirate_Jeff.png
2MB, 1600x900px
Breehn Ho was great.
>>
File: Pirate_Breehn_-_boy.png (3MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Pirate_Breehn_-_boy.png
3MB, 1600x900px
>>5719684
>>
File: Pirate_Breehn_-_man.png (3MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Pirate_Breehn_-_man.png
3MB, 1600x900px
BREEEEHN
>>
>>5711331
That's because that show is hot fucking garbage. It's an SJW hay day, and it's extremely cringe worthy. Watching it makes my head shrivel up and turn into a raisin.
>>
>all this SJW bullshit creeping into /toy/

please just go back to talking about toys please

I think Adventure Time took a little while to get toys too, and I think at the time it was way more popular in the general sense
>>
>>5719652
Well, I mean in the sense that SU is the only show on CN (aside from RID but it's barely on) that isn't a comedy show first and foremost, and I subjectively place it at the top of my list. Clarence isn't bad, I'll give you that, but it's not my cup of tea. Both art wise, and how the show is thematically.
>>
>>5719704
>aside from RID but it's barely on
Man, how obvious is it that CN is still buttmad over Animated.
>>
>>5719691
You should watch it more, your head wants to be a raisin anon.
>>
>>5719704
Fair enough.

>>5719714
Wait, they are? Why? I haven't been following drama on Transformers.
>>
>>5719714
>>5719721
Yeah why is CN mad at Animated?
>>
>>5712329
>It seems to have pretty high viewership numbers for a cartoon network show
Those facts are meaningless, let's focus on how awful SJWs are instead.
>>
>le sjw boogeyman

It's a show about a kid going on adventures with his adopted mentors/family.

>but they're all girls and shit!

I've seen heavyhanded sjw agendas shoehorned into comics and shows numerous times. SU never crosses that line. Gems are women, but there's no super secret feminist reason for it. The characters are diverse. So what. The way this show is written, you could swap out genders and races and it'd be the same fucking show. Yeah, it attracted cancer for a fanbase, but that's what fucking happens with anything that appeals to tweens this day and age. Get the fuck over yourselves.

And OP, I needs me one of those Peridot mystery minis.
>>
>>5719725
Let's be honest though, some of the staff are the biggest insufferable faggots.
>>
>>5719724
>>5719725
the show has a high volume of SJWs watching it, plus there was that incident where the fandom tried to get a single fan artist to commit suicide because "they drew a pic I didn't agree with" and the show's staff sort of flip-flopped on disapproving or approving of the SJWs.

Can we just declare the SJWs as a hate group already?
>>
>>5711601
I want Peridot, but not pig disgusting limb enhancer Peridot. I want shortstack.
>>
>>5719748
No yeah, I'm not denying people associated with the show are terrible. Im merely saying the show itself is just a harmless adventure cartoon.
>>
>>5719750
>show's staff sort of flip-flopped
Are you an idiot? They outright disapproved of it.
>>
>>5719771
one did, the others didn't care. They didn't want to alienate their primary audience too much.
>>
>>5719721
>>5719723
The Hub/Whatever it is now, Discovery Family or solmething got the rights to it and aired it in superior widescreen format.
>>
>>5720289
CN tried to run Animated into the ground, they didn't give a shit about it.
>>
>>5711555
>Also I would literally give my left testicle for a Figma/Figuarts quality Peridot.
Fuck yes anon. I would kill many for a quality Peri figure with removable limb enhancers.
>>
>>5711610
>I can already see the long winded rants about how toys literally objectify women or some such garbage.
Woah buddy let's not get carried away.
>>
>>5711987
>FUCKING ONION
The figure literally has a Ranger guy painted onto him. These fuckers know how to bait.

>>5719755
Midget dot is for plebians. Reploid Peri is for only the best of mankind.
>>
>>5723392
>Reploid Peri

I thought we called her Strafer-Peri these days?
>>
>>5723376
Maybe instead of giving up nuts and murdering people you could just pay someone to make a quality custom.
>>
There are some plushies coming, don't forget that! I'm a little disappointed we aren't getting a real full fledged figure line, the show would work SO well translated into a 6inch line. Maybe in the future they will come, but for now I guess I can just get pumped for the minifigures.
>>
>>5719771
Depends on what specific incident you're talking about. With regards to the Zamii incident, I'm pretty sure there were specific people speaking out about it; might have been ianjq or something like that.

There was another time where Matt Burnett told off someone for asking if there would be any male crystal gems, saying something to the effect of "HURR DURR IF YOU WANT MALE HEROES JUST WATCH AVENGERS" without even bringing up Steven being half crystal gem himself.

>>5723417
I personally prefer Reploid Peridot myself because her design reminds me of the Mega Man franchise. I don't even know what a Strafer is.
>>
>>5725060
>There are some plushies coming, don't forget that!
Yeah wow really looking forward to that.
>>
>>5729105
Oh god that's hilarious. How do the others look like?
>>
>>5729133
What others?
They weren't smart enough to release say
A plush lion, you know, the most plush able character in the entire show.
>>
>>5729105
>>5729209
Gotta love it when the merch companies don't understand the appeal of a show in the slightest. Oh you know who we'll make a plush of? Yeah not any of those gem monsters or Steven jr or even Lion, we'll make the main character. Just what everyone wants a plush of, some fat kid that looks mildly retarded.
>>
>>5711331
tumblr the show only attracts normal collectors. They're not going for 15 point articulation figures just something they can plop on their desk like a mini statue.
>>
>>5729411
If the main character of a show won't sell, what does that say? No one makes a toyline of just the villains and vehicles of a franchise.
>>
>>5729417

Ok that's fine but could they just make something that's not shit? It doesn't have to be articulated, just...not shit.
>>
>>5729421
>If the main character of a show won't sell, what does that say?
It says that people don't want garbage merchandise.

>No one makes a toyline of just the villains and vehicles of a franchise.

We aren't talking about a toy line, anon, this is a single shitty ugly ass stuffed doll.
>>
Show is for girls and CN doesn't think girls buy toys. So no toy merch save for hipster shit
>>
>>5732700
The show is for everyone.
>>
File: 1462928072924.png (530KB, 1280x1109px) Image search: [Google]
1462928072924.png
530KB, 1280x1109px
>>5719750
>that 'argument'
>>
>>5719750
What's funny about the SU fandom is that it's tribal, pretty much based on where you talk about it.

The tumblr SU fandom is insane and militant, everywhere else is way more laid back and pretty much hates the tumblr fandom.

Tumblr was a mistake.
>>
>>5733807
Is that tribal fandom or tribal shit from the place you're talking about it though? Tumblr is already a hellhole so of course the Steven fans on tumblr are going to be the worst.
>>
File: PeridotWoman.png (731KB, 1025x1025px)
PeridotWoman.png
731KB, 1025x1025px
>>5723392
>>5723417
>>5725178
>>
>>5711560
That thing is creeping me right the fuck out.
>>
Free bump.
>>
>SJW universe
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>5742129
Thanks for the bump
>>
>>5742135
you mean the upvote?[spoiler]:^)[/spoiler]
>>
>>5742129
mmmmmmkay
>>
>>5719698
Adventure Time went the typical Jizwarez route. Drag your ass for 2-3 years, shit out some seriously garbage toys of old characters or an incomplete team, then bail out even as the show runs another 2-3 years. It's criminal how they operate but what does it say about the industry as a whole when nobody else even tries?
>>
>>5743081
Cartoon network wants too much for the licenses, which is a joke, so Jizzwars spends too much for the rights and then cuts even their already shitty quality in half to justify it, shits out a bunch of different styles of toy to figure out what sells best, continues the line no one wants them to and gets close to making the characters everyone wants but then ultimately doesn't make enough on the line to justify renewing the rights.
>>
I just want a big stuffed Jasper.
>>
File: IMG_2384.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2384.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>5711331

Well, these mini figures just came out...
>>
>>5745605
Stuff a big Jasper?
Yes
>>
>>5749266
How's the quality
>>
>>5749266
Where'd you find them?
>>
>>5743219
I wish some of these shows would take off in Japan so we'd have a shot at some decent toys. The US has too many useless Jews and is too dependent on the cheapest of cheap labor half a world away.
>>
>>5750735
I was thinking more of Star vs the Forces of Evil and Adventure Time when I wrote that. But regardless, too many greedy Jews and idiot chinks/poos in the way.
>>
>>5750728
>>5750837
What is it with you and the Jews, are you saying that shit to be edgy or do you legitimately believe it?
>>
>>5749492

They're okay. Some of them have iffy paint jobs, but that's expected at this point.

>>5749646

I found 'em at Hot Topic, but they're available at ToyWiz and Target.
>>
>>5751287
Yeah I'm probably not going to kill myself.
>>
>>5751279
>Jews
It's shorthand for greedy people who sabotage everything by being too greedy. When you have two or more parties, say a license squatter and a workhouse slaver, demanding more than the product will sell for...
>>
>>5751438
Actually, I'm lookining for Hasbro to gobble up Mattel and whatever else is left, collapse into a stinking heap of incompetence, and go hat in hand to mommy government for a bailout.
>>
>>5751340
Oh, you think I'm in the United States? Sorry mate you have to come up with some Brexit jokes now.
>>
>>5751317

Just found them at Target for $4.99 each. Holy hell, I remember when the first wave of Zag Toys stuff at TRU was only $1.99 or so.

Oh well, still got Connie and Space Dorito.
>>
>>5751438
>Jews is a buzzword
fuck off (((anon)))
>>
>>5753817
Go to bed Walky Talky.
>>
>>5755695
What does that even mean?
>>
So what's coming out this month?
>>
I feel you sempais. For a long time I felt the same way about Adventure Time figures, but then I picked up the bendy McD toys and my life is happy now.
>>
>>5756417
A walky talky is a 2-way radio that was popular before cellular phones.

Also, it's an untalented SJW porn "artist" from the TransFormers fandom that lives in Ohio.
>>
>>5764022
Wouldn't it be more appropriate to call someone Walky in the TFGeneral?
>>
>>5764044
He is also an SJW and SJWs watch Steven Universe.
>>
>>5764054
I watch SU and I'm not an SJW.
>>
>>5752662
>>5749266
Got pictures of these things? I wanna see how the paint ended up.
>>
File: 20160629_213902.jpg (826KB, 2560x1536px)
20160629_213902.jpg
826KB, 2560x1536px
just got connie
>>
>>5764145
She's got a booger on her hand. Gross.
>>
File: IMG_0555.jpg (824KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0555.jpg
824KB, 2592x1936px
>>5764076

Here's my collection.

Shockingly enough, these are selling for around 12 bucks a figure in the resale market.

>>5764333
>She's got a booger on her hand. Gross.

Terrible paint jobs are the norm for these.
>>
>>5768645
Holy shit I want that Peridot.
>>
File: IMG_0556.jpg (693KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0556.jpg
693KB, 2592x1936px
>>5768647
>Holy shit I want that Peridot.

Hoo boy, that makes the both of us...
>>
>>5768738

Gee, anon, why did Lady Luck give you four Peridots?
>>
So when are we gonna get a layout for the blindboxes?
>>
>>5770244

No word yet, but we do have the rarities.

>Packed in blind boxes - this new series brings you an array of Steven Universe characters - characters are 1/12 except where noted - Steven 1, Steven 2, Amethyst, Amethyst Steven, Garnet 1, Onion (1/36), Garnet 2 (1/24), Pearl 1, Lapis Lazuli, Lion, Connie, Greg (1/36), Pearl 2 (1/24), Peridot (1/36) and Rose Quartz.

Oh, and here's the source along with a placeholder date.

>http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/steven-universe-mystery-minis-x1-random-figure
>>
>>5729105
Can you put a donut in it's mouth?
>>
>>5771226
>ultra rares
Holy shit, is this normal for blind bag stuff?
>>
File: DogcopterDream.gif (2MB, 366x204px) Image search: [Google]
DogcopterDream.gif
2MB, 366x204px
>>5711601
Where's my Dogcopter?

The purpose of all Steven Universe toys is to make Dogcopter real!
>>
>>5771364

These rarities are normal for Mystery Minis (Disney's Vinylmations are much worse by comparison), but it does worry me to see of the case layouts are going to look.
>>
>>5771226
>Peridot (1/36)
>Lapis Lazuli (1/36)

Those are the only ones I want, fuck. Unless they end up with the identifying serial codes on them there's no way I'm bothering with this shit.
>>
>>5771453
>characters are 1/12 except where noted

Lapis Lazuli's a common, if the character doesn't have a ratio next to it then it has a 1/12 chance of being in your blind box.

Here's a better layout.

>1/12: Steven 1, Steven 2, Amethyst, Amethyst Steven, Garnet 1, Pearl 1, Lapis Lazuli, Lion, Connie, and Rose Quartz
>1/24: Pearl 2 and Garnet 2
>1/36: Onion, Greg, and Peridot

My question is what's with the fucked up ratios, are we getting HT-exclusive SU Mystery Minis?
>>
i bought one of those blind bag mini guys NEVER AGAIN
>>
>>5773039
Why Anon, didn't get your waifu?
>>
>>5775419

He probably got Connie, nobody likes Connie.

That or he didn't get Peridot.
>>
>>5775483
I like Connie
>>
>>5752662
Where did you find them in Target? What section, I mean?
>>
>>5775864

At the very end of the toy section, where the Nerf stuff is.

They're either there or in the TCG area near the checklanes.
>>
>>5771467
>Lapis Lazuli, one of the Stevens, and one of the Amethysts.

Got some bad news, those MIGHT be HT-exclusive Minis.
>>
Bizmuth Pop when
>>
>>5777119

Three Hot Topic-exclusive Minis were recently confirmed to feature those characters, but thankfully they appear to be different than the ones we were shown back in February.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cULgVNjdoc

>Glow-in-dark Lapis Lazuli
>Amethyst with whip, most likely done to complete the set.
>Steven with a similar expression to the Amethyst Steven Mini.

Steven Amethyst, Lion, and Connie are also missing from the Hot Topic Minis, so these new ones might take up their rarity slots.
>>
File: super.png (1MB, 1280x631px) Image search: [Google]
super.png
1MB, 1280x631px
i'm fond of these, though amethyst's proportions look horrible
>>
>>5779112
Garnet's arms are making me laugh
>>
>>5779112

Yeah, it's a shame they're becoming harder to find.

Thank goodness I completed my collection a while ago.
>>
>>5779131
my target's vat was virtually untouched
>>
>>5779087
Who?
>>
>>5779158

Mine had 10 left, I bought 'em all and got a full set plus an extra Steven and Pearl.

I'd get 'em from Hot Topic, but they're expensive there. It's rather get fleeced on Mystery Minis than these when it come to that place.
>>
>>5779198

Check out /co/ or /trash/ both boards have threads about her already.
>>
>>5768645
The garnet is the only one that looks decent to me, what a shame.

they should have made lion and lapis. the hell is wrong with these companies and their ineptitude to study what might be a good figure?
>>
>>5782620

I agree to a point, Peridot looks decent given that it's the first piece of merch featuring her.

Also, has anyone seen the Mystery Minis at Hot Topic yet?
>>
File: nBOCpD9.png (44KB, 232x198px) Image search: [Google]
nBOCpD9.png
44KB, 232x198px
>>5779087
Crazy Lace, Bigs, and Snowflake pop vinyls never ;_;
>>
>>5771226
>Peridot (1/36)

Fuck.
At least it isn't as bad as the odds in some of the other Mystery Mini lines.
>>
>>5782692

Mystery Minis also have 2-3 case layouts depending on what shipment they're in, so we'll know where she's hiding out in a box.

Just be thankful we're not dealing with Disney's Vinylmation figures, those are true hell.
>>
File: Bismuth_by_BB.png (169KB, 1100x1450px) Image search: [Google]
Bismuth_by_BB.png
169KB, 1100x1450px
>>5779087
This design is absolutely terrible.
She looks like something a teenage fan would shit out on Tumblr.
>>
>>5782821
but thats their target audience, so
>>
File: 1423050286520.png (425KB, 1162x800px)
1423050286520.png
425KB, 1162x800px
Steven Universe Mystery Minis might be released tomorrow, pass it on.
>>
>>5779112
Steven's cheeks and the fact that Peridot's visor is indented into her face while her cheeks are raised over it are pissing me off.
>>
>>5788979
The pearl is shipping.
>>
>>5782821
Who do you think designed the show anon?
>>
>>5788979

Lies, lies and slander.

>http://www.fye.com/s/product/4596453/
>07/24/2016

Some stores aren't even getting their boxes in until August!
>>
>>5711544
some mistery minis are good
>>
File: pearl_confused.png (267KB, 540x538px) Image search: [Google]
pearl_confused.png
267KB, 540x538px
>>5711601

Those noseless Pearls freak me the fuck out.
>>
File: fuck.png (3MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
3MB, 1280x960px
>>5791337
her eyes are recessed as well
>>
GameStop is getting some Exclusive Mystery Minis for the show now. I haven't seen them in the East Coast yet.
>>
File: l0aEOHeg.png (1MB, 680x907px)
l0aEOHeg.png
1MB, 680x907px
>>5799357

I saw them at my local GameStop, I bought the top half of the case and I got Lion, both Rose Quartzes, the GS-exclusive Steven, and Peridot.
>>
File: 0vu2EPU.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px)
0vu2EPU.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>5799764

Oh, and here are rarities and GS exclusives. They, like the Hot Topic exclusives, replace three figures from the regular shipments (Connie, Lion, and Amethyst Steven).

>Rose Quartz wearing a Mr. Universe t-shirt.
>Steven in his Big Donut uniform
>Glow-in-the-dark Lion

Seeing as how all of the GameStop exclusives are 1/12s, I think it's safe to assume that the Hot Topic exclusives will be as well.
>>
File: Cnql4wgXEAA5-lZ.jpg (133KB, 1632x918px) Image search: [Google]
Cnql4wgXEAA5-lZ.jpg
133KB, 1632x918px
Some people on my feed have been posting pics of the Funko minis and I have to say I'm surprised by how decent they look

Most of Funko's mini figs have issues w/ muddy flesh tones but they seem to look better this time around

>>5799788
>Lion
>Gamestop exclusive

Fuck
>>
>>5800201

Lion isn't a GameStop exclusive, his glow-in-the-dark variant is. it's the same thing with glow-in-dark Lapis being Hot Topic exclusive.

Also, nice job on getting Peridot. I should post my Mystery Mini acquisitions as well.
>>
is there some sort of "trick" with these? i only really want lion and maybe peridot/lapis.
>>
File: xavier.jpg (49KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
xavier.jpg
49KB, 400x300px
>>5782821
reminds me of pic related.
but really what are they supposed to look like
>>
>>5801155

There are case layouts, Lion is always in the top middle right box and Lapis is the bottom lower left box in the GameStop cases unless an employee mixes up the case. The Hot Topic cases and the regular cases will have different layouts.

Peridot is harder to get thanks to being a 1/36, but she's in the middle in regards to weight.
>>
>>5801155
Onion's box is significantly lighter than all of the others
>>
My GS case was:
GITD Lion
Both Roses
Both Garnets
All three Stevens
Amethyst
Common Pearl
Peridot (fuck yea)
Lapis

So are all the 1/36 in the same spot in the case? Might go to more Gamestops to get an Onion and Greg if that's the case.
>>
File: IMAG0771.jpg (952KB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0771.jpg
952KB, 2688x1520px
>>5801365
>>5801889
Ahhh thanks guys! I ended up getting a few more than I intended mostly because the employee was really cool. She said no one's touched them for days and she told us about the whole layout trick.
>>5803528
Well I chose the spot that's supposed to be Rose in the T-shirt but she ended up being Peridot if that helps.
>>
>>5803629
Oh I forgot to mention that Lion isn't glowing for me is that normal? I even went into my pitched black closet with no luck.
>>
>>5803633

Hold a bright flashlight (like your phone's flash) on it for a while. It glows a very faint red/pink.
>>
>>5711331
>meme show for tumblr only gets meme toys for tumblr
Really makes you think.
>>
>>5805371
What do you expect? The fanbase isn't the type that would shell out for 1/12 figs of gem fusion monsters. This plus hopefully decent plushes is all I need to be happy. If I want good figs, well, that's why I'm also into Voltron.
>>
i bought one of those mini blind bag ones, horribly unimpressed
>>
Any other britfags know if any places over here will start getting the minis in soon? Forbidden planet has a July release date I know
>>
>>5807022
>The fanbase isn't the type that would shell out for 1/12 figs of gem fusion monsters.

I would.
>>
>>5719750
>the fandom
>literally a group of tmblr tards that 4chan turned on like a rabid dog

It's a good show that gets latched on to by sjws because of muh unconventional body types and muh representation.
>>
It will never happen but it would be nice to see figma CGs at WonFes
>>
>>5811010
>CGs
What?
>>
>>5811486
Crystal Gems
>>
Anyone find the mystery boxes at b&m stores other than hot topic and gamestop? Are they even releasing them to any other stores?

All the gamestops near me aren't very helpful in seeing when they'll get in new stock, and there aren't any hot topics nearby. I got all this toy money and nowhere to put it down.
>>
Is it just me, or has absolutely no one gotten the Connie mystery mini yet?
Anyways, gonna wait for Jasper.
>>
File: 1469091169610.jpg (635KB, 2136x1555px) Image search: [Google]
1469091169610.jpg
635KB, 2136x1555px
>>5712329
>for a cartoon network show

those being the key words
>>
>>5814011
>I'm so mad that I came here from /co/ to comment on a post that is almost 2 months old
>>
File: Rar.png (103KB, 373x260px) Image search: [Google]
Rar.png
103KB, 373x260px
>>5814011
>SU TLH """"wars""""
Right
>>
>>5813912
>Is it just me, or has absolutely no one gotten the Connie mystery mini yet?

That's because most of the SU Mystery Minis we've been seeing are from GameStop's shipment (which replaces Connie with a GS-exclusive figure).

But there are some Connie MMs popping up on eBay, so someone's gotten their hands on a regular case.
>>
So if the "gems" can take the form of whatever they please and are alledigdly genderless, why are they all women? That's my biggest problem with the show.

Also, why does Stephen look nothing like rose or greg?
>>
>>5821391
They're all women because Sugar based it off of mahou shoujo. They're genderless because they're technically just rocks.
>>
>>5821391
Easier to show romance between the gems if they're technically genderless beings

Kind of like how it's ok to show robots being killed in shows but not people

Steven looks like Greg when he was younger
Greg just got old as hell
>>
File: tumblr_oaxrd3TaJC1qgt3neo1_1280.png (506KB, 750x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oaxrd3TaJC1qgt3neo1_1280.png
506KB, 750x1200px
>tfw there will never be any gem figures
>>
>>5814011
The loud house is so fucking god awful I couldn't watch a whole episode.
>>
>>5822232
you need to understand anon, cartoons, as a medium, are preogressing.
You can now have minimum animation and engaging storytelling and narrative.

Toys would just hold it back.

Besides, we are not on the shitty 80's were cartoons were just toy propaganda, we have apps now
>>
>>5712297
FUCK YES

WHERE BUY?
>>
>>5719771
>outright

they shrugged and went back to counting their money
>>
>>5821391
It's like how Transformers and Namekians are all male. Transformers did get female bots though, and SU has its first known male gem in Steven. The crew also said that if a gem wanted to be "male", it could.
>>
>>5814011
I always see a ton of shade thrown SU's way by LH fans, but SU fans have never said a peep against LH. That, my friends, is pure salt. SU fans can hardly be arsed to care.
>>
if you are male and above the age of 12, you shouldn't like this transgender-agenda shit.
>>
>>5826087
If you are male and above the age of 12 you shouldn't waste time trying to shitpost threads about things you don't like
>>
>>5822904
not surprised one bit, really
>>
>>5826087

> CWC most like Pearl
> The neat, orderly one

Lol.

But I digress, this thread isn't SU fandom discussion.Take that to /co/.
>>
File: sadies-song.png (663KB, 1279x716px)
sadies-song.png
663KB, 1279x716px
>>5826092
>>5826172
>>
>>5826080
This.
>>
>>5826087
Every fandom has its dreck, anon. I still think he's a long con troll though.
>>
>>5823801

It's not available yet, that's from a toy fair back in January.
>>
Someone on /v/ said that they sold an Onion Mystery Mini for 20 bucks, is that a good price for 'em?
>>
>>5803629

I've got an extra rose with t shirt and steven with donut shirt if you want to trade/buy.

I'm looking a garnet or lion, they're the wife's favorite.

[email protected]
>>
>Found a non-GS case of the SU Mystery Minis at my local swap meet.
>And it was untampered.

Sweet, that means I can get the case layout for it.

>>5827387

That's the high end for Onion, he usually goes for 15 bucks.

Greg ($20-$30) and Peridot ($35-$40) are better in the resale market.
>>
>>5803629
>She said no one's touched them for days
Damn I want to know where anon's GS is. They've been sold out for the past 2 weeks in my entire area, and the Hot Topic ones still aren't in.
>>
>>5827644
Peridots go for that high? I must be very lucky. I'll never sell her though, she was #1 on my wants, just like everybody. CN's plan all along.
>>
>>5827678
>Peridots go for that high?

She's the most popular character on the show, of course she does.
>>
File: my minis.jpg (112KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
my minis.jpg
112KB, 1200x675px
Here's my collection so far, I also have glow in the dark Hot Topic Garnet
>>
>>5827738
>People resold these to GS

How much were they each?
>>
>>5827738
>Pre-owned
>>
File: Cil4-8uUkAAeT5e.jpg (44KB, 599x442px) Image search: [Google]
Cil4-8uUkAAeT5e.jpg
44KB, 599x442px
>Buy 6 of these from the local GS
>2 normal Pearls
>1 Spear Pearl
>2 normal Roses
>1 Steven

My luck is so fucking bad holy shit. It looked like someone already picked through the box before I got there but still.
>>
File: minis.jpg (134KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
minis.jpg
134KB, 1200x675px
>>5827741
>>5827742
lol neither of those are true, these are used game sleeves they had left over.
They go for 7 each, but I got all of them for 5. Gamestop is just where you can buy them. And at most of the GS I go to they mark or straight up unbox mystery minis so you don't have to chance anything.
It's dope.
>>
>>5827753
But they're new so expect things to be sold out if they even have them at your closest GS.
There weren't any Peridots, Onions, Connies, Amivens, or Glove Garnets when I went.
>>
>>5827760
Universe Rose, and donut Steven are also Gamestop exclusives.
>>
File: 1469831305664.png (63KB, 734x412px)
1469831305664.png
63KB, 734x412px
>tfw still waiting for a single piece of Jasper merch
>>
>>5827767

Don't forget Glow-in-the-Dark Lion, he's exclusive to FUCKING GAMESTOP as well.
>>
>>5827839
I have it, it's the lion I posted.
>>
>>5733798
No one has ever posted that image without being a tosser and proving the other persons point.
>>
File: image.jpg (968KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
968KB, 2448x2448px
And here's the case layout.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
>>5827904
>>
>>5827760
Amethyst as Steven is replaced by donut Steven for GS, so they won't have her. Same with Connie. You'll only find them in the standard layouts.
>>
>>5827839
All of the GS and HT exclusives are commons, it's not that bad. HT has glowy wing Lapis, and two other exclusives.
>>
>>5827871
Holy shit, anon. Anyone not on the fence is going to fall into one camp or the other, and both prove the same point. Did you expect anything else? That's like expecting someone to debate in support of one side when they actually favor the other.
>>
>>5827753
I went to a GS and the guy was an asshole. He wasn't going to let me open shit. Kind of shocking they'd let go nearly a whole set for five bucks. Anon is charisma your dump stat?
>>
>>5828123
haha I wish it was that good, while I think I'm pretty nice to people the deal was 5 for each. And it was a one time thing.
>>
>>5828113
>>5828109
So does hot topic have connie and amiven? I had a chance to go there today but I forgot.
>>
>>5828162
Greg goes for 15 bucks easy online, so still a pretty sweet deal, man.

>>5828164
Unfortunately HT's exclusives replace Connie and that Amethyst too. Your only bet is to get from non-exclusives. It's why Connie only turns up in a few places despite being 1/12.
>>
File: 2016-07-22 10.27.57.jpg (726KB, 2048x1232px) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-22 10.27.57.jpg
726KB, 2048x1232px
I found what I am starting to think was the only box of these things in my whole state the other day. Shame I couldn't find a normal box. I want that fucking Connie.
>>5827752
pretty sure somebody mixed two boxes together. That is some shit luck.
>>
Whoever posted that Hot Topic has the Titan Vinyl Cartoon Network series and has an exclusive Big Donut Steven was right.

It's fucking 1 to a case of 20 though and they're $12.50 each. Horseshit.
>>
Anyone spotted Mystery Minis anywhere but GameStop?

Tempted to order a box off Entertainment Earth but I already have nearly all of them.
>>
>>5833509

I got a case of the non-exclusive Mystery Minis from Frank and Son's for 65 bucks (I even posted the case layout in >>5827904 and >>5827908), but that's the only place I've seen 'em.

>Tempted to order a box off Entertainment Earth but I already have nearly all of them.

If that's the case, then you're better off buying them in the second-hand market, the prices for everyone except Lapis Lazuli, Peridot, and the GameStop exclusives has gone down.
>>
>>5827753
These are pretty cute. I might have to keep a look out for these. Wouldn't mind a Rose or Lapis
>>
>>5833533

Rose and Lapis are 1/12s, so they're guaranteed in a case.

The only issue is that they also have store exclusive variants, both of which are in different stores.
>>
Shit, I want a Bismuth figure with THE BREAKING POINT now
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>5830518

And they have a larger version for $20.90 now.

Still no sight of the Mystery Minis, though.
>>
>>5838154
Nice phone skin
>>
>>5830518
entertainment earth has the titans amethyst steven figure
>>
File: VMnJwfC.jpg (769KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
VMnJwfC.jpg
769KB, 1000x1200px
Here's a Mystery Mini case layout guide if anyone wants it. So far everything I have pulled in a complete case has been correct using this.
>>
>>5840223
Aww shit, wish i saw this before i went to gamestop! it had the bottom layout, and i chose the top right corner (steven). i'd go back tomorrow for lapis but they probably will move stuff up and replace, but who knows...
>>
>>5840223
Wait, how does this work? I don't quite understand.
>>
>>5840223
Imagine you're looking down on the top of a mystery mini case from above.
Top are the six on top.
Bottom are the six underneath the top ones.

I like to mix them up after I pick mine out though, or when I walk by a case, so if you live within a hundred miles of me, good luck.
>>
>>5842242
Meant to reply to >>5842164
>>
>>5841845
>>5842242
All terrific reasons for why you should just buy an entire sealed case.
>>
Man i want some REAL toys of Steven Universe. If only Jazwares could make a small chunky but jointed figure of Steven with his shield, id be totally okay with that
>>
>>5842613
Jazwares would be great if you want a figure that is missembled or going to break apart just by looking at it funny.
>>
File: ruby-bench.png (237KB, 611x295px) Image search: [Google]
ruby-bench.png
237KB, 611x295px
Hope Funko Mystery Minis Series 2 has some fusions.

Smoky Quartz
Stevonnie
Sugilite
Opal
Sardonyx
Alexandrite
Rainbow Quartz
Malachite

Round it off with Ruby, Sapphire, Jasper, Sadie and a new Peridot that looks happy. Real easy for repaint variants on Ruby too because of the five homeworld Rubies.

Of course a new Steven, Amethyst, Pearl and Garnet would likely be necessary since they're the bread and butter of the show, so doubtful we could get all of those new characters.
>>
>>5846365
Also common 1/12s that nobody minds having multiples of, like Watermelon Steven and Holo Pearl.
>>
>>5711601
I think Steven Universe is the paragon of shit, bit fuck me if I don't want that Greg figure sitting on my desk.
>>
>>5846365
I think I'd be fine if I never saw Smoky Quartz ever again.
>>
>>5846835
Really? Other than the baby arm, I liked her. They did go a little overboard on the chubbiness too I think.

Maybe I'm biased because Ness is my favorite SSB character.
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 533x383px)
image.jpg
34KB, 533x383px
Hot Topics in the West Coast just got their Mystery Minis in stock (East Coast Hot Topics had theirs in last week), I just bought out my local store's exclusives slots, regular Lapis slots, and 1/36 slots using the case layout in >>5840223.

Oh, and the 1/36 boxes were too light to be Gregs and too heavy (and quiet) to be Onions.
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 640x640px
>>5847011

And here's a case layout with actual pics.

>inb4 nude Lapis jokes.
>>
>>5847034
>Rose Quartz

if you buy this, you are officially supporting gem terrorists
>>
>>5846835
well too bad, they're in Friday's episode Know Your Fusion
>>
>>5799788
>Rose with Mr. Universe shirt
need
>>
>>5807022
I don't know about you but I'd pay to get Pop figures/decent figurines of the fusions.
>>
File: image.jpg (94KB, 629x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 629x480px
>>5847034
I heard Lapis's animal motif is that of a peacock yet only male peacocks are bright and beautifil. Does that mean Lapis is a trap?
>>
>>5846835
>wah wah smoky quartz
it's a fusion of steven and amethyst, two short and fat characters. are you one of the people who expected it to look like opal or rainbow quartz
>>
Mixed bag today. Found a brand new case at Hot Topic and got the three exclusives and the 1/36. Unfortunately the 1/36 was Peridot who I already have. Oh well. Sell or trade for Greg/Onion.

Then went to Suncoast who had a regular case out. Looked like just the front two were missing, so grabbed the back three. Ended up with another Rose and Garnet instead of Connie and Lion. Did get Purple AmySteven though so not a total bust.
>>
File: large.jpg (37KB, 500x307px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
37KB, 500x307px
>>5847115
>smoky quartz
>fusion of two short and fat characters
This is why fatties and manlets shouldn't reproduce
>>
>>5847034
So is the 1/36 character in the bottom left on top, or bottom right like the chart in >>5840223?
>>
>>5847638

The layout in >>5840223 is correct, the one I posted seems like it was tampered with by an employee.
>>
>>5745605
Corrupted Jasper plush when
>>
Someone posted a pic of a Funko Pop Gem Glow Amethyst on Instagram. Hot Topic exclusive like the other 2.
First I had heard of it.

Still haven't seen the Titans 6.5 inch Steven at my local stores either.
>>
>>5850137

Looks like we're getting GITD Pearl too

http://www.hottopic.com/product/funko-steven-universe-pop-animation-glow-in-the-dark-pearl-vinyl-figure-hot-topic-exclusive/10599907.html

http://www.hottopic.com/product/funko-steven-universe-pop-animation-glow-in-the-dark-amethyst-vinyl-figure-hot-topic-exclusive/10599905.html
>>
>>5850143

Called it. Also...

>The GitD Pearl.
>DO YOU WISH TO ENGANGE IN COMBAT?
>>
File: file.png (165KB, 299x482px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
165KB, 299x482px
>>5851180
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px)
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>5850137

Here, have another. Fresh from my local Hot Topic too.

And I asked about the GitD Pearl as well. The insipid employees there didn't know when they'd get them in, but since it's on the site they'd get them in soon.

>>5851471

Great, now you've gone and spooked my cat.
>>
>>5822232
Anon, stay hopal for Opal
>>
>>5853898
We all must hopal for Opal.
>>
>>5840223
Used this guide at HT and GS today. Pulled all the exclusives, 1/36s and each individual gem. didn't have to end up with any doubles.
>>
>>5855146
>>5840223

Used this today to finish off my set too. Toys R Us had a fresh box so I managed to grab the Connie, Lion and Onion I needed. I now have them all including exclusives so I'm happy.
>>
File: 1464314886374.png (618KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1464314886374.png
618KB, 900x900px
>>5711555
>Also I would literally give my left testicle for a Figma/Figuarts quality Peridot

so would I anon, Peri for fun and Garnet for some nice action stuff
>>
File: 1461483753996(2).jpg (254KB, 1280x920px) Image search: [Google]
1461483753996(2).jpg
254KB, 1280x920px
>>5712142
>Those don't have a confirmed release date yet.

>Toywiz holding preorders in June
>"(Preorder ships June)"
>thought about it, decided to wait until July to see if they came out good ir not
>July comes around, I check Toywiz
>"(Preorder ships July)"
>what?
>I figured I must've read the June wrong and it was actually July, decide to wait until August to see what happens
>check again today
>"(Preorder ships August)"

FUCK YOU TOYWIZ I NEED AN ACTUAL RELEASE DATE
>>
so obviously not /tv/ or whatever the hell board is more relevant for this question, but; who thinks rose quartz is pink diamond still?
I just find it weird how much evidence against the theory suddenly got splurged at us while being contradictory to itself. Like how Rose Quartz wouldn't use the gem breaker, yet would shatter a diamond. seems fishy to me.
If anything, the evidence against the theory is just a red herring to take people off of the trail.
>>
>>5855773
There's a /sug/ on both /trash/ and /co/ but I'll bite anyways.

It's an unpopular opinion but I agree, I don't think it's completely out the window. It hasn't been explained how she shattered PD, which is crucial information. I think that part might be the huge plot twist we're all waiting for with baited breath.

Especially when Rose's sword only destroys forms, not gems.
>>
>>5855792
I'm really betting it's either a bait and switch routine, or some mind fuckery since apparently rose quartz's gem allows steven to do all sorts of mind trick bullshit.
>>
>>5855772
wtf garnet looks like she's sucking on a binky, and steven looks like a serial killer as par the course for his merchandise.
>>
>>5855772
Hahaha holy shit look at that Amethyst. I want her now.
>>
Penis?
>>
>>5855837
It won't.
>>
BREAKING NEWS
Funko just announced a new line of blindbag figures known as Pint Size Heroes, basically minifigures that look like a cross between POPs and Dorbz.

One of the first things getting figures in this line is Steven Universe.

>We get Jasper and Stevonnie here but not in the actual Mystery Minis
>>
>>5858051
They're...okay looking I guess.
>>
>>5858051

Do we have a confirmed release date yet?

Also...

>We get Jasper and Stevonnie here but not in the actual Mystery Minis

The Minis were probably planned at least a year before they were released, that would explain the lack of Stevonnie, Jasper, and tiny Peridot.
>>
>>5858051
Jasper where's your gem?
>>
>>5858051

And of course Hot Topic and Gamestop get exclusives because FUCK YOU completionists.

Tracking down a full set of Mystery Minis was a pain and at least I had the layout guide for those.

Oh well. Looks like I'll buy a full box from somewhere and then just get the few exclusives online.
>>
>>5858051
God damn it. I just completed the mystery minis set.

I'll probably skip these Pint Size Heroes things if there is a wave 2 for the mystery minis. I like the look of them better anyway and I can actually collect them without getting [too many] doubles.
>>
NEW THREAD

>>5858491
>>5858491
>>5858491
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 68

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.