[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who remembers these little fucking abominations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

remember when you brought these to fifth grade to show your friends how cool you were during lunch and recess? then you basically had to have the powers of god to even do a goddamn Ollie. share your tech deck memories here
>>
>>5708540
>tfw in fourth grade I did so many grinds at the stairs me and my friends hung around during lunch recess with my first tech deck that the print rubbed onto the railing
>it was still there when they renovated the railings 5 years later
My group of friends were probably the only people in my grade that had fingerboards, but it let us hang out with the bigger kids easier.
>>
File: dxweregaru.jpg (8KB, 229x202px) Image search: [Google]
dxweregaru.jpg
8KB, 229x202px
I have a few of these
>>
I forgot but now that I remember I want a bunch of them. Best place to get them now?
>>
>>5709614
Toy's r Us? They still make em
>>
I remember my brother being skilled as shit and me being stuck with the shitty little magnet ones
>>
>>5708540

i remember they also sold shirts that came with a toy. holy shit this brings me back OP
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnJ4r9Q1c30
>>
>>5708540
>be aimlessly browsing toys r us
>one single tech deck, it's the original Bones Ripper, probably the coolest, most iconic skate deck of all time
>get distracted, forget about it and leave the store without buying it
>get home, shit I wanted that tech deck for my revo Michaelangelo
>watching nick tmnt, that show is my shit
>Mikey's board looks like it's actually supposed to be that very same bones ripper
>damnit
>go back to the store, of course it's gone
>not only is it gone, I can't seem to find any tech decks whatsoever at any store, only bare pegs

Did this line just die? Where can I get that bones ripper? I can't even find a pic of it online
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.