[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did anyone get any good deals at the nominoichi? I saw a few

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: anime.png (27KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
anime.png
27KB, 620x350px
Did anyone get any good deals at the nominoichi?

I saw a few shf, transformers, and a bunch of figma and nendoroids
>>
>>5698627
got figma kirito for $50
>>
File: 20160528_031819.jpg (898KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20160528_031819.jpg
898KB, 2048x1152px
This garbage for ~$180 CAD altogether

Dealer's room is pretty overpriced, but we'll see if prices get a little better come Sunday evening.
>>
File: 20160528_032619.jpg (675KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20160528_032619.jpg
675KB, 2048x1152px
>>5698868

Also, what is the best configuration for the plamo hangars? I was thinking of trying to make a 'corner', but the wall pieces don't plug into the floor pieces.. was also thinking of making two walls facing each other and then using two of the floor pieces as a back wall

What do you guys do?
>>
>>5698868
I see Kamen Rider Figuarts, but what about things like Ultra-acts in the dealer's room?
>>
>>5698896

I saw maybe one dude selling Ultra Acts. But even then, it was like 140 for Belial or 160 for Noa.
>>
File: img58055546.jpg (157KB, 465x550px) Image search: [Google]
img58055546.jpg
157KB, 465x550px
>>5698903
Did you see a Dyna?
I remember somebody selling overpriced Ultra-acts, but they had a reasonably priced Dyna.
>>
>>5698909

Can't say I do, sorry. If I find one tomorrow in the dealers room, i'll post about it here.
>>
>>5698923
Thanks man. If you wish, and I'd rather do this, I can just provide you an email (with proper contact info) instead.

I don't mind paying you $15 and $12 (for shipping) to middleman him for me.
>>
>>5698928

No dyna. Bunch of others though. Belial. Blue tiga. Ultra-mom. Zoffy with the mantle
>>
>>5698868
>>5698828
Nice finds wish I was able to go this year. Did you folks have a good time.
>>
>>5698627
I went to Anime North today, the dealers room was mostly overpriced but I found one booth that had the S.H. MonsterArts 2014 Godzilla spit fire version for $80 because the box was a little banged up, seemed like a good deal considering the value of the Canadian dollar right now.

Probably paid too much for them but I also picked up some Ultraman X cyber card wafer packs and a couple of Monster Hunter 4U Felyne companion blind boxes, got a scuba armor felyne and a Mega Man costume felyne from those.
>>
I swear, the only good prices are at the friday market
>>
I managed to pick up a Kotobukiya Virtual-On kit for $40 discounted at Anime Xtreme's booth (I usually never buy anything but paints from them because they just overprice the hell out of shit. If anyone knows of anywhere better to buy Tamiya/Mr. Hobby in Toronto please let me know) but otherwise just artbooks at that discount artbook table and some posters.

My 4th AN and I still haven't been able to see the Flea Market. I just only ever go for one day, and it's never the day it's open. I've been thinking about staying the whole weekend next year, but it's just so expensive.

That, and after going to Japan this year and buying so much shit dirt cheap and seeing UFO prizes being sold for 1-2k and then sold at AN for an upwards of $60, I just can't help but feel like I should just save my money for the next time I'm there. The physical Mandarake locations are pure bliss.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.